It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Schizophrenia has distroyed my life

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 08:41 PM
link   
You might just try MMS (Miracle Mineral Supplement) -- schizo has been well linked to a parasite carried by house cats.

www.schizophrenia.com...

MMS kills pretty much all aerobic microbes

jimhumblefoundation.org...

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 08:42 PM
link   
I suspect I was born with paranoid schizophreni in 1947.

This lead to many misunderstandings on my part when my family would discipline me. I would get on my bicycle and run away for a few hours until I could handle being around people.

This condition was probably the cause of my four failed marriages and many failed relationships.

I later developed major depression and was finally recognized as having a mental problem in the early nineties.

There is no cure for mental illness as far as I am concerned. I believe many great writers, and other artist also had mental illness.

I take medication and am thankful for having it available. It makes life bearable among the boring people.

It also helps me to understand myself and act accordingly.

I really feel like my mental condition is a gift as I am very creative. It also gives me a look into the lives of others.

To be truthful I don't believe we are a nation of sane people. What a boring life that would be.

Use what you have. Take medication and get through one day at a time.

I take Prozac and Xanax It really does help a lot.

I prefer not to be sane as it would seem to be very dull and uinexciting.

I do wonder how many really sane people there are. My guess would be not many.

[edit on 27-10-2009 by dizziedame]

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by wantsome

Get a new, better lawyer and appeal the decision. I did and won. Make sure all your medical records are in the file. Hopefully, you'll get a more understanding judge.

Best wishes.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 09:21 PM
link   
You know you can think to much... I think a lot of people give into their thoughts and it drives them mad because they don't know how to shut it up and block it out and don't understand it's not actually their thoughts and doesn't make up who they are.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by nikiano

Hey Nikiano, can you write to me a message about the homeopathic remedy you took ? I would like to know about it. And about how you feel today. Thanks

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Try opening your chakras

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 10:23 AM
link   
i just read your first post but after i post this i will go back and read the whole thread.
i can relate brother. i am bipolar and it has ruined me.
i don't hallucinate all the time but i have before. i cycle from manic to depressed in the course of a day. i only have 1 friend and don't really interact with people.
i do have a job but i miss a LOT of work cause of this illness.
i have not applied to disability yet but i am going too.

i can also relate to the sedating meds. i get the same deal.

hang in there man

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join