It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Is Barack Obama a closet Muslim..?

page: 2
8
<< 1    3  4 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 03:14 AM
link   
''it is known that such a person has done so, it is the duty of Muslims everywhere to kill that person on sight''

Are you sick??????
i am muslim and there is no such thing as to kill a person if change his religion...
God.....this is one of the most sickest thing I ever heard.....
ever heard that a person should confirm his information before trying to spread it......

stop saying about Islam if you dont know correctly......

[edit on 26-10-2009 by alien]




posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by saima
''it is known that such a person has done so, it is the duty of Muslims everywhere to kill that person on sight''

Are you sick??????
i am muslim and there is no such thing as to kill a person if change his religion...
God.....this is one of the most sickest thing I ever heard.....
ever heard that a person should confirm his information before trying to spread it......

stop saying about Islam if you dont know correctly......

[edit on 26-10-2009 by alien]


I think he meant if you follow the Quran literally like a fundamentalist.

Just like Christianity there are many different sects of Islam, with
the two largest being Shiite and Sunni I believe, I could be wrong.

After all I am not much into the religion game.



posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 06:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Ex_MislTech
 


again doesnt matter IF you are sunni or shiittes
''''it is known that such a person has done so, it is the duty of Muslims everywhere to kill that person on sight'''
this statement is still wrong..
and plz if by fundamentalist muslim you mean people like osama bin laden then let me tell you according to my knowledge fundamentalist is a person who obey basic or primary rules fully... people like osama bin laden are not fundamentalist cuz Islam didnt give any person a right to kill innocent people..


It is simply misconception among people...

[edit on 1-11-2009 by saima]



posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 06:45 AM
link   
What Mr. Obama believes as far as religion is not important.

What is important is that he is a POLITICIAN and that makes him more of a "chameleon". What I mean is the is whatever he has to be for the moment, for the vote, for the legislation, for the well being of himself etc...

Mr. Obama will do or say whatever he and people like him have to on that day or moment in time.

America has voted for change and that is what we have received. He has changed his stance on what he promised to do leading up to his election because Washington is a machine that eats up people.

His party will lose control of Congress at the next election and he will lose his bid for re-election. Washington is a sick, perverted place that has lost touch will American citizens in general and is run by what essentially is a group of organized crime like parties that lie to America on a daily basis.



posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by saima
reply to post by Ex_MislTech
 


again doesnt matter IF you are sunni or shiittes
''''it is known that such a person has done so, it is the duty of Muslims everywhere to kill that person on sight'''
this statement is still wrong..
and plz if by fundamentalist muslim you mean people like osama bin laden then let me tell you according to my knowledge fundamentalist is a person who obey basic or primary rules fully... people like osama bin laden are not fundamentalist cuz Islam didnt give any person a right to kill innocent people..


It is simply misconception among people...

[edit on 1-11-2009 by saima]

It's not a misconception, you know very well what the penalty for being an apostate is.
Yes, according to the laws of Islam since Obama was born into Islam he is a subject of Islam, he will be invited back to Islam since he ventured into Christianity, if he does not accept he is an apostate. And the penalty for being an apostate is death.

The danger of Obama being a muslim has nothing to do with the opinions/ratings/politics of the West. It has alot to do with Islam and their rules.



posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 10:22 AM
link   
In the light of the Fort Hood terrorist killings and Obama's attempt to defend and deflect any linkage to Islam. And in the light of Obama's sudden refusal to send troops to Afghanistan to fight against militant Islamics. And in the absence of Obama to be seen in any Christian Church, any acknowledge in any way the Christian faith, I repeat the question...

Is Obama a adherent to and a follower of Islam, the teachings of the Quran, and of allah. Yes or no...?

Who is going to ask him...? certainly not the Press...


And.... if Obama is Islamic, what does it mean for us now...?



posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Fromabove
 


Ignore all the "hate mail" -- your thread is valid because Obama does claim to be Christian, yet we have been getting mixed signals since he hoodwinked the nation and was elected prez. Very serious imo to lie about this, but, in the big picture, what candidate doesn't lie?

I just hope we can get through the remaining 3 years without too much more drastic results of him being elected. Yes I am holding my breath.



posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Here is a video detailing where he has admitted it multiple times, in public speeches, etc.

www.youtube.com...

He quotes from the Holy Quran in a speech.

He proclaims the United States is a mostly Muslim nation.

Take it as you will.

Edit to add: If you have been following the Fort Hood threads, you would see the Obama supporters flatly denying their chosen ones words, and that there are only a few hundred thousand muslims in the US.


[edit on 12-11-2009 by Libertygal]



posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Oh and let us not forget, when he traveled Europe with his speeches, he began them by proclaiming himself "a citizen of the world" --- too ashamed I guess to say citizen of the United States.

He's damned dangerous for sure.



posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Obama leans in whatever direction the wind is blowing. If it pays for him to be a Muslim, he will claim it as his religion de jour. Makes me wonder? His religious membership card is probably locked away with his birth certificate.

I actually believe that he is our nation's first secular president who is determined to secularize and subsequently divide the nation.



posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 10:56 AM
link   
As an aside note...

Does anybody think he's a closet Jew? And if yes, does it pose a threat to national security?

Did it in the past, when GWB was all surrounded by Jewish advisors? Does it even matter?



posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by jdub297
reply to post by Fromabove
 
You don't recall his interview with George Stephanopoulos?

He started to explain how he'd be attacked in the campaign "for my Muslim faith," when George interrupted to remind him of "your Christian faith"... .

Ooops.
(Their words, not mine.)

jw



Wow, with all the stunts he's pulled I'd actually forgotten that one.

Putting it all together is almost too much to bare.



posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fromabove

1. He has never darkened the doors to a Christian church since becoming president.



In a day and age where leaders of the organized religions are caught using drugs while getting massages by homosexual friends and so many Churches being basically businesses, I fail to see how anyone not attending one could be considered less Christian than those that blindly attend them.

Also, many people simply find that churches have evolved from being places of worship to political entities that want to brainwash their members with their political beliefs. Though, one could make an argument they were already brainwashing their members, but that's slightly off topic.

Besides, in Obama's case, no matter what church he attends, he will be slammed by the right for it. He could attend the most conservative evangelical church in existence and still get slammed for it. They will find something wrong with the church.



posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kaploink
Besides, in Obama's case, no matter what church he attends, he will be slammed by the right for it. He could attend the most conservative evangelical church in existence and still get slammed for it. They will find something wrong with the church.


Exactly! You beat me to it. My experience on this board tells me exactly that. They'd say he's only doing it for photo op, or doesn't hold the Bible right, or smiled inappropriately during a sermon or something.



posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Perhaps this video will help answer the question.









[edit on 12-11-2009 by hardamber]



posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by silver tongue devil
 


It is called being a murtad, and Al Qaeda has allegedly declared Obama is a murtad.



The day after the new president’s election, al Qaeda issued a little-noticed statement declaring Barack Obama a murtad, i.e. an apostate whose betrayal of Islam is judged the most heinous. Believers have the duty to execute a murtad unlike other non-believers whose death sentence is optional.



www.debka.com...



posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bombeni

... because Obama does claim to be Christian


That makes him an apostate. He will be invited back to Islam and if he refuses the penalty is death.
And that looks like Iran is playing that option by tell him today that he has to choose between Israel and Iran. This is beyond sword rattling because it was at an official meeting speech rather from the presidential headquarters in Iran. Obama clearly understands this language.



posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Libertygal
reply to post by silver tongue devil
 


It is called being a murtad, and Al Qaeda has allegedly declared Obama is a murtad.



The day after the new president’s election, al Qaeda issued a little-noticed statement declaring Barack Obama a murtad, i.e. an apostate whose betrayal of Islam is judged the most heinous. Believers have the duty to execute a murtad unlike other non-believers whose death sentence is optional.



www.debka.com...

heh. mutard. (sorry, couldn't resist)

Yep. That is also an invitation to return to Islam. He probably has the usual time limit... then the party should get interesting.



posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheOneElectric
Would it matter if he was?

Seriously, what is your problem?


Possibly two of the most naive questions I've seen lately.

It would matter a great deal, if obama was one of the muslims that believe sharia law supersedes all else - including the oath he took as president to defend the constitution against all enemies foreign and domestic. In the U.S. that oath supersedes everything else.

The events in Ft. Hood show quite clearly what can happen when a muslim puts sharia law first.

Oh, and for jay55, what is the time limit?

[edit on 11/12/2009 by centurion1211]



posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by centurion1211
Oh, and for jay55, what the time limit?

3 days.



new topics

top topics



 
8
<< 1    3  4 >>

log in

join