It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Barack Obama a closet Muslim..?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fromabove
Originally posted by December_Rain
Originally posted by JJay55

Apart from the fact that you're misquoting scripture

[edit on 14-11-2009 by Fromabove]

That's the key sentence, remember it before misquoting some religion.

[edit on 14-11-2009 by December_Rain]

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Libertygal
reply to post by Fromabove

It will be quite telling to watch the issue with Nidal Hasan play out, because Obama would have to sign the death warrant if he is convicted and sentenced to death.

Indeed. And before that happens will be the trial of Kalid Shiek Mohammed who personally beheaded Daniel Pearl in addition of masterminding 911. Daniel Pearl was onto the ISI being a front for AQ.
The judge will be from a mixed Southeast Asia background, understanding the various cultures of the region but not a muslim.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Does it matter what religion he practices? Discriminating against someone on their religous preferences is not the way to go.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illuminator13
Does it matter what religion he practices? Discriminating against someone on their religous preferences is not the way to go.

It's not a matter of discriminating against Obama for being a muslim, it's that he is most likely hiding this fact, and if he is a muslim adherent of Islam and the Quran it may well influence they way he conducts his presidential duties.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   
post removed for serious violation of ATS Terms & Conditions

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 09:58 AM
link   
I thought everyone should take a look at some of Obama's confessions about Islam.

www.youtube.com...=28

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Boston Grump

post removed for serious violation of ATS Terms & Conditions

Hey Boston Grump, any chance of translating that into language that might be allowed on the ATS. I'm sure you might be making a point or two..

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 10:08 AM
link   

It's not a matter of discriminating against Obama for being a muslim, it's that he is most likely hiding this fact, and if he is a muslim adherent of Islam and the Quran it may well influence they way he conducts his presidential duties.

Where does this travesty stops? First, it it preposterous to keep insisting that he's "hiding" being a Muslim. Does he lock himself with a little rug and a compass somewhere 5 times a day to say a proper prayer? Why do we still munch on that idiotic proposition?

Second, I don't see that being a religious person either necessarily helps you to execute the office of the President, or hampers this effort. I said earlier that most of Bush's advisors and architects of ill-conceived war in Iraq were Jewish. What does it tell you? Bush was a Christian and it didn't help him a bit. Heck, maybe if we have a Muslim prez he'd stop the rule of Wall Street in this country. Obama is not that, for sure.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by buddhasystem

Where does this travesty stops? First, it it preposterous to keep insisting that he's "hiding" being a Muslim. Does he lock himself with a little rug and a compass somewhere 5 times a day to say a proper prayer? Why do we still munch on that idiotic proposition?

Second, I don't see that being a religious person either necessarily helps you to execute the office of the President, or hampers this effort. I said earlier that most of Bush's advisors and architects of ill-conceived war in Iraq were Jewish. What does it tell you? Bush was a Christian and it didn't help him a bit. Heck, maybe if we have a Muslim prez he'd stop the rule of Wall Street in this country. Obama is not that, for sure.

Well, since you asked, it is quite possible that he "locks himself up with a little rug 5 times a day".

www.dailysquib.co.uk...

Now I know plenty of you are going to get a good laugh from this article, but this isn't the only source, I have read this in 2 or 3 other reports.

[edit on 19-11-2009 by Bombeni]

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ex_MislTech
I have never seen anyone else say they are of another faith by accident.

Not once in several decades, if you got a video clip of it, please post it.

Mr. O did that on TV with lots of ppl watching.

I have never seen a man change all three of his names to
muslim names and not be a muslim.

He was previously Barry Soetoro, now he is Barack Hussein Obama.

I asked all the Christians I could find how many Christians change
their names to a triple muslim name, funny enough I kept hearing zero.

Go figure.
[edit on 25-10-2009 by Ex_MislTech]

I could work my way down you long list of BS, but honestly its not worth my energy. You likely know the truth, but just enjoy spouting BS...it seems what people do on ATS.

Lets just hit the first couple...Yes... President Obama did say "during the campaign I was attacked for my muslim fath".

It was not declaration of his faith. What he said was accurate...he was attacked for "his Muslim Faith" whether he was actually Muslim is another issue. He could have better said it as "my purported Muslim Faith" but most clear thinking folks understood what he meant.

One less than perfect statement does not make someone a Muslim...
You seemed confused about the religion.

I have never seen a man change all three of his names to
muslim names and not be a muslim.

He was previously Barry Soetoro, now he is Barack Hussein Obama.

I asked all the Christians I could find how many Christians change
their names to a triple muslim name, funny enough I kept hearing zero.

Go figure.
[edit on 25-10-2009 by Ex_MislTech]

Apparently you are confused about his name as well...or just being an idiot on purpose?

He did not change his name to a "muslim" name. He was born Barack Hussein Obama. While growing up he took his step fathers name "Soetero" and went by "Barry" instead of Barack. 2nd generation Asians and other ethnicities with exotic names often take Americanized names...

As he grew up he decided to "own" his heritage and go by his full name complete with his fathers surname. many folks with foriegn names take Americanized names in Grade School/High School and then when they mature they sometimes return to the names of their birth...who cares what people think.

So what don't you understand about that? My guess by your BS above is that you get it, you just don't care.

My guess is that you are the same person that ridiculed anyone of different ethnicity with a different "name" while you were in school. Teased and bullied them.

And that by some oddity you never grew up. No you spout ridiculous crap on the internet...the only place stunted bullies can get together and rail about the guy with the "funny" name.

[edit on 23-11-2009 by maybereal11]

[edit on 23-11-2009 by maybereal11]

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 09:35 AM
link   
www.usatoday.com...
"Obama's grandfather had converted to Islam from Roman Catholicism and taken the name Hussein, Sarah Obama said, but his children had inherited only the name, not the religion. Each person should be able to choose how they worshipped, she said."

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 09:36 AM
link   
"Mecca, 25 Nov. (AKI) - The grandmother of US president Barack Obama has arrived in Saudi Arabia for the 'Hajj' or Islamic pilgrimage to the holy cities of Mecca and Medina, a Saudi daily said on Wednesday. Sarah Obama, 87, is being accompanied by a nephew and Obama's cousin, Omran. "
www.adnkronos.com...

You cannot attend unless you are a muslim.

[edit on 25-11-2009 by JJay55]

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join