It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Barack Obama a closet Muslim..?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by saima
''it is known that such a person has done so, it is the duty of Muslims everywhere to kill that person on sight''

Are you sick??????
i am muslim and there is no such thing as to kill a person if change his religion...
God.....this is one of the most sickest thing I ever heard.....
ever heard that a person should confirm his information before trying to spread it......

stop saying about Islam if you dont know correctly......

[edit on 26-10-2009 by alien]

OK.

Then you tell us all what it means to be declared a "murtad", since you are an "insider" on this. And what would it mean to obama if even one muslim group decided obama is a murtad? Is it like a fatwa?

[edit on 11/12/2009 by centurion1211]

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by centurion1211

Yeah, a bunch of people signed up for Islam because it's the flavor of the month and then when they are called to fight they end up like Johnny Walker Lindh. Funny how that works.

Meanwhile, back in April
"The Secretary General of the Organization of the Islamic Conference (OIC), Prof. Ekmeleddin Ihsanoglu, had the occasion yesterday on the sidelines of the 2nd Forum of the Alliance of Civilizations (AoC), to have a brief encounter with US President, Mr. Barack Obama. The encounter took place during the official reception given by Turkish Prime Minister, Mr. Recep Tayyip Erdoğan, where the President reiterated to the Secretary General the willingness and readiness of the US Administration to explore areas of cooperation with the Organization of the Islamic Conference.
To this end, President Obama extended an invitation to Prof. Ihsanoglu to visit the White House in Washington D.C."
And there's that speech in Cairo too.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by centurion1211

Originally posted by TheOneElectric
Would it matter if he was?

Seriously, what is your problem?

Possibly two of the most naive questions I've seen lately.

It would matter a great deal, if obama was one of the muslims that believe sharia law supersedes all else - including the oath he took as president to defend the constitution against all enemies foreign and domestic. In the U.S. that oath supersedes everything else.

The events in Ft. Hood show quite clearly what can happen when a muslim puts sharia law first.

Oh, and for jay55, what is the time limit?

Oath? Oh did they finally get that squared away? Thanks for the update.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by JJay55

3 days from when?

The debkafile article was in response to the inauguration or the election one, I forget which, iirc. It was when the speech was released that the US media hardly covered, and the murtad comment I feel was one of the reasons why. They didn't follow their modus operendi and show the entire speech with the interpretation captioned below.

Edit to add: Ah! it was longer ago than I thought!
November 23, 2008, 11:32 AM (GMT+02:00)

[edit on 12-11-2009 by Libertygal]

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Libertygal
3 days from when?

From when he is officially invited back to Islam from apostasy. Not sure if Amadmaninjihad had the authority to deliver the invitation at the meeting today unless he's speaking alone for the nuclear threat. We'll see on Sunday I suppose.
But it will be just that quick, and then like Ft Hood we will pick up the pieces in the aftermath and many people will have lots of questions.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by hardamber
Perhaps this video will help answer the question.

WOW. Great videohardamber. Everyone should watch that. It's just Obama and his words, no one giving their opinions. It is all we need.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 01:45 PM
link   
There was an Outer Limits or Twilight Zone episode way back about the peaceful aliens, and the Earthlings welcomed them and embraced them. And the aliens showed a sign of peace by giving the earthlings a cookbook. Awww, how sweet the earthlings thought, it proved their peaceful intention by inviting them to the table just like Thanksgiving.

Then one woman realized too late that the cookbook was directions on how to cook the earthlings. Stupid earthlings.

Yep, that video is clips of Obama talking to his fellow muslims and reassuring them that he is on the right path. It should be obvious to most but there are still those who think Thanksgiving is universally recognized for it's recipes.

[edit on 12-11-2009 by JJay55]

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by JJay55

3 days from when?

From when he is officially invited back to Islam from apostasy. Not sure if Amadmaninjihad had the authority to deliver the invitation at the meeting today unless he's speaking alone for the nuclear threat. We'll see on Sunday I suppose.
But it will be just that quick, and then like Ft Hood we will pick up the pieces in the aftermath and many people will have lots of questions.

You are so right. People are worried now about a few muslim military people here and there, while we have a muslim sitting president.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Let's connect the dots.
Didn't Obama say he was going to cut spending to NASA recently?
Could it be because NASA is patrolling the space over Islam? (57 OIC countries in Africa and Southeast Asia and Middle East)
neo.jpl.nasa.gov...

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   
i've tried this before and no results what so ever, but i will try again...

To the OP:

Will you please explain to us why you believe Barack Obama being a muslim is a bad thing? You can be as detailed or as vague as you wish - just give us a glimpse into the reason you think it's a bad thing if he really is a muslim.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Snarf

To the OP:

Will you please explain to us why you believe Barack Obama being a muslim is a bad thing? You can be as detailed or as vague as you wish - just give us a glimpse into the reason you think it's a bad thing if he really is a muslim.

To snarf:

I've also tried explaining this before - see earlier post in THIS thread - as to why obama admitting he is a muslim could be a major problem for this country.

It has to do with where obama's true loyalties might lie as president - with his country or with his religion.

See Ft. Hood shooting story as an example ...

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Snarf, look at it from the point of view of Islam. They think it's great that a muslim is the president in a country that is their enemy according to Islam. That's a big foot in the door to plans for global dominance for them.

Americans are too slow to know the difference and will not recognize the significiance because they will be so lost in arguing about religious freedom and other moronic things to keep us occupied. Meanwhile Islam's foot in the door turns into an open door.

Now the door is open, Obama is going to muslim countries and talking to them because he is one of their own. Muslims are now empowered to go even further. Their plan of Sharia Law everywhere is their goal as muslims.

A year from now, let's speculate there are terrorism attacks on a dozen major cities in the US. The US is on their knees. We are weak, our economy is broke, we have confusion and despiration in the public and 200 million people at the brink of starvation. Islam walks in a conquers. That simple.

Saudi funded 911. Saudi funds AQ. Saudi is the leadership of 57 OIC countries that have drained our economy and have us by the balls. And now they have a president who will fully cooperate with Islam before he considers US law.

[edit on 14-11-2009 by JJay55]

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 09:25 AM
link   
To all those that think it is ok for Obama to be a Muslim. What have all the Muslim nations said about the western world. I can't find the quote but Iran said that their goal is to destroy western civilization. What will happen to our freedoms then? Would you rather live in the US or Iran? That is your clear answer. They are doing the same thing as in Lebanon. Lebanon used to be a proud Christian nation. They had prestigious universities and economy. Arabs from all over the Middle East went their to be educated. Soon the Christian to Muslim ratio was so overwhelming that they conquered it. They plan to break the western world from the inside. Obama is not their first step, he is a mid-way point. I dreaded the day that i saw Obama elected to president. I wanted Clinton or McCain to win and i didn't even like them. But i felt that when he was elected, the US already boarded the train to destruction.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Snarf, look at it from the point of view of Islam. They think it's great that a muslim is the president in a country that is their enemy according to Islam. That's a big foot in the door to plans for global dominance for them.

Actually if I go by what you say then Jewish Torah and Bible would fall in same category:-
Lets Start with Bible:

Kill False Prophets
If a man still prophesies, his parents, father and mother, shall say to him, "You shall not live, because you have spoken a lie in the name of the Lord." When he prophesies, his parents, father and mother, shall thrust him through. (Zechariah 13:3 NAB)

God Will Kill Everyone

"I will sweep away everything in all your land," says the LORD. "I will sweep away both people and animals alike. Even the birds of the air and the fish in the sea will die. I will reduce the wicked to heaps of rubble, along with the rest of humanity," says the LORD. "I will crush Judah and Jerusalem with my fist and destroy every last trace of their Baal worship. I will put an end to all the idolatrous priests, so that even the memory of them will disappear. For they go up to their roofs and bow to the sun, moon, and stars. They claim to follow the LORD, but then they worship Molech, too. So now I will destroy them! And I will destroy those who used to worship me but now no longer do. They no longer ask for the LORD's guidance or seek my blessings." (Zephaniah 1:2-6 NLT)

Kill All of Babylon
"Go up, my warriors, against the land of Merathaim and against the people of Pekod. Yes, march against Babylon, the land of rebels, a land that I will judge! Pursue, kill, and completely destroy them, as I have commanded you," says the LORD. "Let the battle cry be heard in the land, a shout of great destruction". (Jeremiah 50:21-22 NLT)

It always amazes me how many times this God orders the killing of innocent people even after the Ten Commandments said “Thou shall not kill”. For example, God kills 70,000 innocent people because David ordered a census of the people (1 Chronicles 21).

God also orders the destruction of 60 cities so that the Israelites can live there. He orders the killing of all the men, women, and children of each city, and the looting of all of value (Deuteronomy 3).

He orders another attack and the killing of “all the living creatures of the city: men and women, young, and old, as well as oxen sheep, and asses” (Joshua 6).

Kill Everyone in 7 Nations

When the LORD your God brings you into the land you are about to enter and occupy, he will clear away many nations ahead of you: the Hittites, Girga#es, Amorites, Canaanites, Perizzites, Hivites, and Jebusites. These seven nations are all more powerful than you. When the LORD your God hands these nations over to you and you conquer them, you must completely destroy them. Make no treaties with them and show them no mercy. Do not intermarry with them, and don't let your daughters and sons marry their sons and daughters. They will lead your young people away from me to worship other gods. Then the anger of the LORD will burn against you, and he will destroy you. (Deuteronomy 7:1-4 NLT)

In Judges 21, He orders the murder of all the people of Jabesh-gilead, except for the virgin girls who were taken to be forcibly raped and married. When they wanted more virgins, God told them to hide alongside the road and when they saw a girl they liked, kidnap her and forcibly rape her and make her your wife! Just about every other page in the Old Testament has God killing somebody!

In 2 Kings 10:18-27, God orders the murder of all the worshipers of a different god in their very own church! In total God kills 371,186 people directly and orders another 1,862,265 people murdered.

The God of the Bible also allows slavery, including selling your own daughter as a sex slave (Exodus 21:1-11), child abuse (Judges 11:29-40 and Isaiah 13:16), and bashing babies against rocks (Hosea 13:16 & Psalms 137:9).

Jesus also promoted the idea that all men should castrate themselves to go to heaven: "For there are eunuchs, that were so born from their mother's womb: and there are eunuchs, that were made eunuchs by men: and there are eunuchs, that made themselves eunuchs for the kingdom of heaven's sake. He that is able to receive it, let him receive it." (Matthew 19:12 ASV) I don't know why anyone would follow the teachings of someone who literally tells all men to cut off their privates.

The God of the Bible also was a big fan of ritual human sacrifice and animal sacrifice. And just in case you are thinking that the evil and immoral laws of the Old Testament are no longer in effect, perhaps you should read where Jesus makes it perfectly clear: "It is easier for Heaven and Earth to pass away than for the smallest part of the letter of the law to become invalid." (Luke 16:17 NAB)

Are these enough or do you want me to add few more along with Jews Bible book- Torah?
----------------------------------------
By going by your definition and reasoning it would seem so but any soundminded person would know it's not true.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Snarf

To the OP:

Snarf, sorry for the time delay. But to answer your question. The reason it is a bad thing is because he has spent his life in the company of known US terrorists, he attended a black liberation theology church for 20 years. And he does not like the US Constitution. As for being a Islamic muslim, he cannot go against Islamic peoples, brothers in arms, and the Quran. So he is very dangerous to us all. He has delayed on Afghanistan, weakened the economy, and is now attempting to stop a congressional invetsigation of Islamic terrorist Nadal Hasan. See for yourself in this report...

www.google.com...

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by December_Rain

Actually if I go by what you say then Jewish Torah and Bible would fall in same category:-
Lets Start with Bible:

Kill False Prophets
If a man still prophesies, his parents, father and mother, shall say to him, "You shall not live, because you have spoken a lie in the name of the Lord." When he prophesies, his parents, father and mother, shall thrust him through. (Zechariah 13:3 NAB)

God Will Kill Everyone

"I will sweep away everything in all your land," says the LORD. "I will sweep away both people and animals alike. Even the birds of the air and the fish in the sea will die. I will reduce the wicked to heaps of rubble, along with the rest of humanity," says the LORD. "I will crush Judah and Jerusalem with my fist and destroy every last trace of their Baal worship. I will put an end to all the idolatrous priests, so that even the memory of them will disappear. For they go up to their roofs and bow to the sun, moon, and stars. They claim to follow the LORD, but then they worship Molech, too. So now I will destroy them! And I will destroy those who used to worship me but now no longer do. They no longer ask for the LORD's guidance or seek my blessings." (Zephaniah 1:2-6 NLT)

Kill All of Babylon
"Go up, my warriors, against the land of Merathaim and against the people of Pekod. Yes, march against Babylon, the land of rebels, a land that I will judge! Pursue, kill, and completely destroy them, as I have commanded you," says the LORD. "Let the battle cry be heard in the land, a shout of great destruction". (Jeremiah 50:21-22 NLT)

It always amazes me how many times this God orders the killing of innocent people even after the Ten Commandments said “Thou shall not kill”. For example, God kills 70,000 innocent people because David ordered a census of the people (1 Chronicles 21).

God also orders the destruction of 60 cities so that the Israelites can live there. He orders the killing of all the men, women, and children of each city, and the looting of all of value (Deuteronomy 3).

He orders another attack and the killing of “all the living creatures of the city: men and women, young, and old, as well as oxen sheep, and asses” (Joshua 6).

Kill Everyone in 7 Nations

When the LORD your God brings you into the land you are about to enter and occupy, he will clear away many nations ahead of you: the Hittites, Girga#es, Amorites, Canaanites, Perizzites, Hivites, and Jebusites. These seven nations are all more powerful than you. When the LORD your God hands these nations over to you and you conquer them, you must completely destroy them. Make no treaties with them and show them no mercy. Do not intermarry with them, and don't let your daughters and sons marry their sons and daughters. They will lead your young people away from me to worship other gods. Then the anger of the LORD will burn against you, and he will destroy you. (Deuteronomy 7:1-4 NLT)

In Judges 21, He orders the murder of all the people of Jabesh-gilead, except for the virgin girls who were taken to be forcibly raped and married. When they wanted more virgins, God told them to hide alongside the road and when they saw a girl they liked, kidnap her and forcibly rape her and make her your wife! Just about every other page in the Old Testament has God killing somebody!

In 2 Kings 10:18-27, God orders the murder of all the worshipers of a different god in their very own church! In total God kills 371,186 people directly and orders another 1,862,265 people murdered.

The God of the Bible also allows slavery, including selling your own daughter as a sex slave (Exodus 21:1-11), child abuse (Judges 11:29-40 and Isaiah 13:16), and bashing babies against rocks (Hosea 13:16 & Psalms 137:9).

Jesus also promoted the idea that all men should castrate themselves to go to heaven: "For there are eunuchs, that were so born from their mother's womb: and there are eunuchs, that were made eunuchs by men: and there are eunuchs, that made themselves eunuchs for the kingdom of heaven's sake. He that is able to receive it, let him receive it." (Matthew 19:12 ASV) I don't know why anyone would follow the teachings of someone who literally tells all men to cut off their privates.

The God of the Bible also was a big fan of ritual human sacrifice and animal sacrifice. And just in case you are thinking that the evil and immoral laws of the Old Testament are no longer in effect, perhaps you should read where Jesus makes it perfectly clear: "It is easier for Heaven and Earth to pass away than for the smallest part of the letter of the law to become invalid." (Luke 16:17 NAB)

Are these enough or do you want me to add few more along with Jews Bible book- Torah?
----------------------------------------
By going by your definition and reasoning it would seem so but any soundminded person would know it's not true.

Apart from the fact that you're misquoting scripture, and to address the issue you raise,

The difference is this. God was establishing Israel as a kingdom, with His law, and under his rule. Warfare is brutal and that's what it was. It wasn't people sneaking around murdering people for virgins and wine. Back then you completely destroyed your enemy when they were conquered. There was never a command to force conversion at the tip of a sword as in Islam, without provocation. In Islam, it is the duty for believers to kill unbelievers. There is no love in Islam. But there is lots of killing. The rule is simple, to convert the world by the sword. Unlike the New Testament of the Christians where we are told to love our enemies and do good to those that hate you, Islam has no such compassion. No forgiveness, No love, and definitely no mercy.

[edit on 14-11-2009 by Fromabove]

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Fromabove

It will be quite telling to watch the issue with Nidal Hasan play out, because Obama would have to sign the death warrant if he is convicted and sentenced to death.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 10:27 AM
link   

It will be quite telling to watch the issue with Nidal Hasan play out, because Obama would have to sign the death warrant if he is convicted and sentenced to death.

My guess is that he will try to put it into civil criminal court so that he can show his Islamic friends that he did not do harm to Nadal Hasan.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 10:36 AM
link   
The video is one of selected soundbytes. I have seen the full clip where he refers to his Muslim faith and he immediately corrects himself. So it is not exactly an 'admission' as the video purports.
However does he go to church? Does he also quote from Christian texts?
If not, he is likely Muslim. And I don't think you can pass off a lie of that magnitude with a casual 'all politicians lie'.
Also, if he IS Muslim, yes it's a matter for concern. It is not Christians who declare fatwas if someone upsets their religion, it is not Christians seeking to put down women or instigate a barbaric sharia law... I could go on but you get the point. Yes there are moderate Muslims and they will all come on here and protest that they are 'not like that'. Whatever - there is evil being done in the name of Islam.
Just wake up and smell the coffee. In the UK there are whole cities with a Muslim majority, Muslim counsellors... Integration? No. Take over? Most probably.
However, just THE BIG LIE is enough to censure him IMO.

[edit on 14-11-2009 by unicorn1]

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fromabove

My guess is that he will try to put it into civil criminal court so that he can show his Islamic friends that he did not do harm to Nadal Hasan.

Do you mean like how Bush put Bible quotes on daily security and war briefings to reflect his christian faith and show he is leading crusades in this millenia? Or is it because of Christian faith he let Dick Cheney get away from being presecuted as a war criminal?
Faith or religion has nothing to do in it by 1 man's actions.
Source: Source: Pentagon stops Bush-era practice of quoting Bible on daily intelligence briefings

Iraq war briefings headlined with biblical quotes, reports US magazine. In 2003 US defence secretary Donald Rumsfeld included the quotes, allegedly to appeal to George Bush

[edit on 14-11-2009 by December_Rain]

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join