It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Factory

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by EyesII

I do not want to side track this thread for MOB but I will answer one question I

believe the ancient Egyptian Pyramids were built from disendance from Lumeria

and not what is known as Lemuria. Lumeria is where the Great Ones or Ancient

Ones came from and were known as Gods. You say but I do not read

anything about this in history books and you would be right. ^Y^

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by amari
reply to post by EyesII

I do not want to side track this thread for MOB but I will answer one question I

believe the ancient Egyptian Pyramids were built from disendance from Lumeria

and not what is known as Lemuria. Lumeria is where the Great Ones or Ancient

Ones came from and were known as Gods. You say but I do not read

anything about this in history books and you would be right. ^Y^

Amari:

Thank you for your reply. I will not ask any more questions to you on this thread as wish to be respectful of MOB, or any other poster.

Can I U2U you with a few more questions?

Thanks

-EyesII

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Here is a link to the full image of another view.

www....(nolink)/?jldneyydobw

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by nightmarehalo
EDIT: The branches in the lower right-hand corner caused the motion blur throughout the whole picture. They were probably waved in front of the camera or something by the OP.

[edit on 27-10-2009 by nightmarehalo]

Nightmarehalo:

Please look at page ten, 1st post on top, 2nd picture down.

Do you know of any natural branches that look like steps, or appear to be comprised of squares in sequence?

Also, you say that the OP is waving the branches.

-If they were being waved, the OP must have really long arms to do that and still take the picture. (Please look at the 4th picture)

-If there is camera motion blur, then the whole picture would show motion blur, in the same direction for the same length. That is not the case.

-If there were tree motion blur, then you would see the trees having some blurs, not only the "leaves". The trees are in focus - no motion blur there.

Additionally there are too many anomilies with the photo to be able to discount them as motion blur. I am familiar with motion blur, and in my opinion, this is NOT a motion blur photo.

Additionally, please note that this is only ONE photo. I'm sure MOB has more concerning photos to post.

I have seen one photo from MOB with an invisible tree on it. The tree is there, no mistake about it, but it has that funny transparent-glassy-shower-door look to it. You do not see wood, or bark, but rather the background right through the tree. This is alien stealth technology at work. Not perfect, but surprisingly good!

MOB - We eagerly await your next photo posting.

-EyesII

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by marsorbust
Here is a link to the full image of another view.

www....(nolink)/?jldneyydobw

MOB:

I just checked out that file.

Wow! There are even more blurring things in that photo.

I checked the EXIF and you were at 1/250, f/11.0, iso 400.

That certainly is fast enough to capture a picture with almost no motion blur. As a side comment, you may want to turn down the Iso to 100 so as to minimize noise in the original photo.

I was able to detect a few vertical tree trunks that did not have any blur effect on them. That tells me that the camera was stationary. While everything else moved in the same direction or the blur is directly attributable to their stealth technology.

This photo is even more baffling that the prior one.

-EyesII

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by EyesII

It looks to me like all the trees in the background are blurry as well. I don't know what this is and I will admit that there might be more to this than I thought at first but with the blurriness levels in everything in the picture it's impossible to say what this is. It could be a metal art sculpture or something.

EDIT: Spelling

[edit on 28-10-2009 by mkross1983]

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Motion blur. The foreground trees at 1/250 of a second will blur all day long with the slightest breeze. At a really fast exposure, I would be second guessing that, but I still wouldn't even come close to anything alien.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by EyesII

-If they were being waved, the OP must have really long arms to do that and still take the picture. (Please look at the 4th picture)

-EyesII

Except the OP said the camera was on a tripod, and I believe he said it has a remote shutter button...my friends camera has the same thing. You can be quite a distance from the camera and still take a picture while waving or even dancing or whatever you may be doing while taking pictures.

I'm not saying he was waving anything just saying its possible.

-Uninspired

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by nightmarehalo
EDIT: The branches in the lower right-hand corner caused the motion blur throughout the whole picture. They were probably waved in front of the camera or something by the OP.

[edit on 27-10-2009 by nightmarehalo]

Nightmarehalo:

Please look at page ten, 1st post on top, 2nd picture down.

Do you know of any natural branches that look like steps, or appear to be comprised of squares in sequence?

I'm no expert, but I really think that that is what motion blur looks like when the branch is flimsy and in motion from an non-natural source.

Also, you say that the OP is waving the branches.

His arms are not in the picture or else it would clearly be a hoax instead of highly doubtful like this scenario. I cannot enough stress the importance of you people realizing that alien factories are D.U.M.B. (Deep Underground Military Bases) such as Dulce, New Mexico. The government gets all their recent technology from mostly malevolent aliens conspiring with the NWO.

-If there is camera motion blur, then the whole picture would show motion blur, in the same direction for the same length. That is not the case.

I see more motion blur throughout the whole picture in the areas where the flimsier branches picked up their speed during their descent downwards.

-If there were tree motion blur, then you would see the trees having some blurs, not only the "leaves". The trees are in focus - no motion blur there.

If you can't see the motion blur from invisible branches that look remarkably like the branches now below it then I'm not surprised you can't see the motion blur in the trees.

MOB - We eagerly await your next photo posting.

I agree. I am eagerly awaiting more photos.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by marsorbust

Really amazing and thank you for having the courage to share them with us and to ignore the naysayers.

Also thanks to virraszto for posting the images here for me to see.

It is definetly an intelligent lifeform of some kind.

I agree with amari that there are entities all around that most humans do not see. Thanks to marsorbust we have seen a few more. I have seen orbs with my naked eye in a tree once.

[edit on 28-10-2009 by cindymars]

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by uninspired

-EyesII

Except the OP said the camera was on a tripod, and I believe he said it has a remote shutter button...my friends camera has the same thing. You can be quite a distance from the camera and still take a picture while waving or even dancing or whatever you may be doing while taking pictures.

I'm not saying he was waving anything just saying its possible.

-Uninspired

Uninspired:

Good point. And yes, it is not out of the realm of possibilities.

Look carefully at the vertical tree trunks. Zoom in closely. Some have blur, and some don't. How do you explain that? It is that the thinner trees were moving, but the thicker trees were not?

If you look closely you'll see that it's actualy the thinner tree trunks that are stationary.

-EyesII

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by EyesII

You have a u2u regarding your question.
Sorry for the off topic post.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 09:47 PM
link   
I believe that the Nova Entities are using these wavy sheets in series not only to

stealth themselves but are using them to collect the Light Energy from the Sun

to energize themselves. Since they do not eat food they feed on Full Spectrum

Light derived from the Sun that most would call Solar Energy. ^Y^

[edit on 28-10-2009 by amari]

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Hello All,

A couple of points here.

My remote cable release is Model RS60-E3. Its a wired remote. Its about 2 feet long. My view is downhill. I can't see me Hanging on the side of the hill, with a main thruway right next to me waving a tree or branch in front of the camera...hehe... I am sure the local police would have called for the butterfly net squad...I got a good chuckle from it..thanks.

I'm feeling the effects of the regular flu tonite and am just taking it very easy. I went to the area today, and all was very quiet. Maybe they left the area which I doubt. I suspect it was something they had going on when I happened into the area last year. But I will keep checking from now on.

Lets try to get something straight here, if I wanted to hoax you, the pictures would be much better than what your getting here.

I grew up on the honour system. The honour system is a way for perfect strangers to be honest with each other. How it was done was very simple.

Example: I'm an amateur radio operator, I want something that someone has for sale. What we would do is I would agree to buy it and the guy would send it to me, at the same time I would send him a money order and the deal would be sealed. There were many people aware of the transaction and that would keep things honourable.

Around here your pretty much thought of as a crook as soon as you make a post, which I find quite insulting to be honest, but nevetheless it continues.

What ever happened to innocent until proven guilty, anyhow, the world has moved on as Steven King says.

Not everyone here is like that but some are. I guess its the nature of the beast on a conspiracy site.

If you knew me personally you would laugh your head off at the suggestion of me holding a branch in front of the camera. Wow, good one.

Really folks i would never do such a thing, ever!

Take Care,
mob

[edit on 28/10/09 by marsorbust]

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by amari

Amari, my friend, if I can call you that. Your are right on the money.

I've known this for a while, lets face it I've been studying them for a while.
It all fits.

They also will use light from other sources and I have a strong feeling that they are also able to utilize static and non static electricity.

They are able to propel their "craft" which are really bigger versions of themselves by means of plasma. I could be wrong, but from what I have witnessed the craft emit blueish light when I have witnessed them, and I have seen them in action.

I firmaly believe they do not feel gravitational forces as we do and they also are probably composed of a different form of matter as yet unknown to our science.

Mob

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Alien Factory is the title, leaves blowing off a tree is the picture.

Why are they rectangle? Because they're moving with the wind and you are not.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by cindymars

I full agree with you Cindymars. This particular image tells the truth. I am not one to invent this stuff.

Thanks for your comments, star for you.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 10:31 PM
link   
We have another thing in common in my younger days I was an amatuer or

ham radio operator. I was on 2 and 6 meters and my dad had a 110' tower with

an array of antennae. Back in those days you had to learn Morse Code to pass

your test along with theory.

This may not surprise you MOB but I believe these Nova Entities can actually

travel on radio wave frequencies and folks this includes cell phones. Most

will say impossible but these Nova Entities I believe thrive on radio wave

frequencies. How far is your Ham radio base station from where you took

these pictures? Friend ^Y^

[edit on 28-10-2009 by amari]

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by amari

I dismantled it after my heart attack 8 years back. Sold most of my stuff, I worked lots of cw on hf and worked all countries at least 2 or three times.

There may be a relationship as you say, I found some accidently standing behind my late one night whille building a long exposure camera for astronomy.

I stopped with the ham radio because I wanted to be a little more active physically. If the station was still there I wouldn't be able to get away from it. (:>)

Got your u2u. interesting!
Forgot to add, about 300 feet.

Can't reply due to flooding rule, but will get btul.

mob

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Tomis_Nexis

Thank-you for your comment and I appreciate your input.

Lets put it this way, everyone's thinking wind. What wind, I lit my cigarettes without any problems. One damn habit I still can't quit.

Even with all I've been thru, you would think it would be easy. Oh well.

mob

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join