It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Factory

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Darkside Agent

Ok my friend I'll clarify,

Idon't see an "alien factory" the op however does. Because I don't perceive the object(s) in question to be what the op is calling them does not dissuade me from believing the op believes they are an "alien factory".

Because this thread has lasted even this long tells me a couple things:
(1) The op is not deliberately hoaxing.
(2) The op believes in his views.

As far as "official" UFO investigators here on ATS I believe they exist, but remain few and far between with the balance of the scale weighted more so with believers such as myself. This could be a wrongful assumption on my part but it has been my experience here that leads me to that end.

I posted a thread awhile back with pics of my sighting and they were quickly dissmised as being various things other then what I believe the object(s) were. This made me feel as if I was being called a liar. Any time a member posts pics of personal sightings here they are putting alot on the line including their membership. Of course it's easy for "experts" to quickly tear apart a claim instead of giving the op a chance to explain what to them, remains a truly profound experience many times not even fully understood even to themselves.

I will admit, I do not understand why the op choose to call this an "alien factory" but I do believe that sometimes [we] have a tough time choosing words to describe indescribably complex things.

I hope this has shed some light on my view here if not u2u me and I'll try again

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by alyosha1981

Well Stated, and thank-you for your wise words.

I want everyone to realize something here, Alyosha speeaks truth.

What I see here is what I interpret it to be. Each and everyone of us sees the world differently even colour wise. Seeing things in pictures can be a skill set which is quite a valuable asset to have. Not saying that this refers to me. But its a fact.

So before tearing apart someones idea of whats in a picture don't be too quick to judge until you walk in their shoes.

I'll tell you this much if you take your time and look carefully under the flat squares, you will see something directly under many of them which is not what should be there if they were leaves flying in the wind.

Also it was pointed out the someone felt the the pics where not blurred after examining them in photo-shop. Thats fine as far as it goes, but they are also saying they are double exposure. If my Canon Digital camera was capable of double exposure I would be the first to agree with the premise, but it cannot do double exposure at all. Its digital, not film.

Mob

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by marsorbust

MOB, I encourage you to follow your beliefs and stay to your convictions, I applaud your tact in responses to the naysayers. I hope you find answers and truth in the experiences you've had and thank you for sharing this one here with us

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Lichter daraus

Let me see whats wrong here. the files are showing public sharing.

Must be a slip up soemwhere, I'll let you know when its fixed.

Mob

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Ok Somebody try this link, its a different site.

Pick the first 2 files in the list and select download full file or image whatever?
www....(nolink)/?sharekey=feffaf7e49af46c741446e35a78dc463e04e75f6e8ebb871

Thanks,
Mob

[edit on 26/10/09 by marsorbust]

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by marsorbust

Let me see whats wrong here. the files are showing public sharing.

Must be a slip up soemwhere, I'll let you know when its fixed.

Mob

Thank you mob, hopefully i can get someone to help with mine so you can tell me if im seeing what your seeing also.

Edit to add: yep seems your links are working now...thanks again

[edit on 07/16/2009 by Lichter daraus]

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 07:45 PM
link   

How can I help you.

I must warn you I'm no expert myself:>)

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 07:48 PM
link   
OK I looked again today and I do see an assembly "type" line with aliens in a line down the belt

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 07:49 PM
link   

How can I help you.

I must warn you I'm no expert myself:>)

I can send you the pics somehow and you can put them on that site.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 07:51 PM
link   
I only have one pic done right now as it takes time and patience to out line everything.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 07:54 PM
link   

What you could do if you want them in the original size is to log onto (nolink) and put them there, you can get the link at the site and you don't need an account.

Hope this helps,
Mob

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 07:55 PM
link   

What you could do if you want them in the original size is to log onto (nolink) and put them there, you can get the link at the site and you don't need an account.

Hope this helps,
Mob

Ok ill try that...

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 07:57 PM
link   
hopefully this works...

www....(nolink)/?iztjftyijly

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Bachrk

Great, glad to hear that you caught the effect.

Sometimes we need to slow down or even walk away to get what it is we're seeing. even 1 day can make all the difference.

One must remember we're not searching for something in our normal frame of reference and this fact can decieve us.

Mob

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Worked like a trooper. Good job.

Now to take a look.
Mob

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 08:01 PM
link   

I have to tell you I went to see my neuro today and he gave me a new prescription for muscle pain which apparently affects my sight. lol
I do see it perfectly

[edit on 26-10-2009 by Bachrk]

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Bachrk

Bachrk,

Yes, I bet it would effect your sight. I have had medications years ago which would do similiar things and its not fun.

It took me about 2 years to get the proper mix of blood thinners, blood pressure and heart meds to co-operate.

Your darned if you do and darned if you don't.

Cheers,
Mob

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by EyesII

Yes,EyesII,

These were taken about 300 feet to the west of me believe or not!

I took them 1 year ago and thought I had lost them. I was sorting my big (1000 gig) drive when I refound them. I will be rechecking the sight again very soon, but noticed nothing there in the summer. I think the leaves being off the trees removed much of their cover?

And remember what I told you about the blurring, kind of goes with them. Check the background trees, they are in focus @ F11, 1/250 sec exp., 55mm lens. Camera was in auto.

I'll get them to you.
Mob

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 08:26 PM
link   

What do you think of the pics mob? Am i seeing it right?

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lichter daraus

What do you think of the pics mob? Am i seeing it right?

I don't mean to butt in but I don't think your seeing it right. Look around the blurred cubes not directly on them. That may help

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join