It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Factory

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Some time ago another guy posted the same image as the OP is posting.

The story at that time was that he saw aliens in the trees and was going on and on about him seeing it and everyone else said it's just trees.

This is exactly the same kind of thread.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by xetex

Do you have a link for the thread.

I would like to look it over.

mob

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by mkross1983
I hope there is more to this story. I just can't see how you can come up with a title like you have for this picture...

I agree where exactly are you goin with this.Alien factory=blurry picture of tree.Just not seeing it.Is there something more?

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by trey85

Listen friend, if you can't tell where I'm going with this, you haven't read the whole thread.

I have very good reasons to lay things out as I have, a blurry tree, get real!

The leaves were not my call. The story is honest and true. What you need to realize is you're being led to the slaughter if you follow the pretty metallic looking space ships.

First, they are not made from any metal, they are alive, they behave as living creatures, and you will be shocked if ever your government tells you the truth.

Second, they are everywhere on this planet, they do not come from the various star systems which people would have you believe.

The reason your not getting disclosure is your people in charge can't make heads or tails of what this is. These creatures start as microscopic in nature and grow to unbelievable proportions.

They have no internal organs including a brain. There intelligence is extremly high and they get it from combining with each other. A hive type arrangement.

If you want to believe the lies that are out there thats up to you.

People are making money by claiming they are fully up to date on what the truth is. 57 different varities, really! Try one species of earth life!

Leaves, imagine, open your eyes look carefully at the pics. In my 58 years, I have seen and photgraphed many things. Never have I ever photographed anything like the assemblage of creatures presented here.
If you thing I'm hiding behind skunks works, I have news for you.

My post was put in alien/ufo forum first. From there it was moved to the gray area, and then moved to the skunk works. None of the moves were made by me.

Maybe someone doesn't like what they see in the images. I just don't know. At least I'm trying. What do you want, a fully censored conspiracy site? Are you worried you won't get disclosure over my little posting?

I at least am here, trying to get the truth out, amidst the status quo.

Regards,
Mob

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by xetex

One differnce in this thread, although I can't find the one you refer. everyone else doesn't dispute my findings.

Nuff said.

mob

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by marsorbust

Hi mob, Looking at the wavy rectangular panels they seem to be headed in a

certain directional position. Look at the other panels that are in a straight

line series separated by distance to other parallel straight line series wavy

panels.

This is close to the the direction the Nova entities are headed or positioned in

for example \ \

If my theory stands these wavy panels are positioned aligned close to the

angle of the Sun's trajectory to receive maximum Sunlight absorption. ^Y^

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by amari

I was shooting into the sun, the sun was close to equinox, a month after the autuminal equinox to be precise.

Remember the door I mentioned to you, I have it on video. I managed to capture it on the Canada weekend. Complete with static crashes just like you hear on 75 meters. You were right about a hunch you had, they are much closer then 300 feet.

mob

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Hey Marsorbust

I believe you saw what you saw. And what is IS. I am not a good skeptic, as i believe anything is possible. I have seen many things myself, and expirenced others that people would certainly call crazy.
It is also my belief that good in the world come from people like you, who are not afraid to express and put aside the vicious comments of others and focus on your story.

Is it too hard to face people? That the possibility of an intelligent life form on "this" planet could be possible other then ourself? Or, would that just be taboo. I think alot of you are scared to face the truth, threatened? I suggest more people open their eyes before something like this is overlooked and we pay for it later.

.. Cheers Marsorbust

[edit on 30-10-2009 by Cosmicdjinn]

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by xetex
Some time ago another guy posted the same image as the OP is posting.

The story at that time was that he saw aliens in the trees and was going on and on about him seeing it and everyone else said it's just trees.

This is exactly the same kind of thread.

Xetex:

Are you refering to this other thread by the OP:

MOB's other thread

or are you refering to this thred by Debris:

Debris alien photo thread

Or is there some other thread. I am curious to see what other thread/person you can bring to the table.

So far I know of 3 ATS people that are now saying the same thing about these alien guys being everywhere, and showing up in photos where the eye sees nothing strange.

Do you know of a 4th person?

Also to all:

You just can't look at the pictures for 30 seconds. You will miss everything that was captured. You have to spend no less than an hour zooming in all around, and toying with visual settings (brightness, contrast, hue, ect.)

You will also need a good photo editing prog like GIMP, Photoshop, Neat, or FXPhoto. There are many more programs available that I just can't remember right now.

Things will become more aparaant as you look closer and apply common logic to what you see. You will eventually come to the conclusion that what you see can not logically be. Simple as that.

Is it a factory? Maybe. It could be many things, but wierd it definitely is. Heck it could even be an alien fast-food chain. SpaceDonalds! lol.

-EyesII

-Edit for spelling and grammer (I haven't had my coffee yet!)

[edit on 30-10-2009 by EyesII]

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Cosmicdjinn

I am pleased to meet you and also glad to meet other people open to the real reality which is just beneath are awareness, so close in fact that it can and is photographed many times.

Cheers to you also.

Mob

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 06:28 PM
link   

They are like a nature version of the replicators on "Star Gate."

I think this should have stayed in the UFO forum but it really doesn't matter, I prefer Skunk Works and the Grey Area.

This is really mind blowing stuff.

Do you think I could see them her in Southern California or is there a climate thing?

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by marsorbust
reply to post by amari

I was shooting into the sun, the sun was close to equinox, a month after the autuminal equinox to be precise.

Remember the door I mentioned to you, I have it on video. I managed to capture it on the Canada weekend. Complete with static crashes just like you hear on 75 meters. You were right about a hunch you had, they are much closer then 300 feet.

mob

The door or portal is intriguing and I will discuss that later and here is

something to think about if these Nova Entities are friendly that is a good

thing and if they are not that is obviously a bad thing.

Only a thought what if the Nova Entities are bad or evil and are attaching

themselves to you and causing your health problems? I do not know if

anyone has asked this question of you but have you taken a picture of

yourself in your house or outside and if so have you seen any Nova Entities

near or attached to you. ^Y^

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by amari

Just curious but bacteria or virus make us sick and are living entities but there is no malice in it.
They do what they do to survive.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by cindymars
reply to post by amari

Just curious but bacteria or virus make us sick and are living entities but there is no malice in it.
They do what they do to survive.

Yes bacteria can make you sick or make you well. Viruses mostly make you

sick but there are on going studies of good viruses in cancer research.

Cindymars, I understand what you are saying but we at this point do not

know exactly what we are dealing with when it comes to the Nova Entities.

We go by observation and cause and effect when studying these Nova

Entities. MOB, I hope you do not mind that I tagged these entities Nova

Entities in recognition of Nova Scotia, the Province, and yourself for making

this magnificent find. ^Y^

[edit on 30-10-2009 by amari]

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by cindymars

Cindy and Amari, there are everywhere on this earth from the hottest to the coldest areas and everywhere in between. These creatures are most active by night. They are not atteched to me and will back off if your firm in what you say to them. They understand every word you say. They are extremely intelligent. but their technology is so advanced they need no natural resource to contruct anything. If they need something they simply
grow it.

Their name is to the best of my knownledge the Mui. After the Greek letter for "M". Where ever you see this letter, You with find them. It is their symbol.

Most of my ills are due to side effects of the meds which I must take to live, not to these Mui's. Like us, they have their own society. They would represent a large amount if not all of what we consider paranormal. You would not be able to tell them from a ghost, spirit, etc. They can duplicate any shape but because of their makup, would appear to be spirit. For all I know they are and interact with us when they wish to.

Are they good or bad? That is the question! Some appear good and some appear bad. But thats a judgement call and very subjective. Still not able to decide on there intentions. They have had a very good reason to hurt me in the past but didn't entertain the slightest malious towards me, I may have been dealing with peaceful ones, and would not be able to rule out bad ones, the same way as humans can be good or bad.

For the most part they live and do things we don't understand yet, so I'm hoping they are peaceful as a sign of there vast intelligence.

My personal feelings lean strongly towards them being spirits and very old ones. My knowledge is limited to my experiences around them, other than that I can't say for sure what inner intentions or feelings they have for us.
But I remain optimistic! I also observe them when I can and try to learn more. I will be posting some clips I put together. It should help you understand why I know they exist, and its no a figment of my imagination.

thank-you for your comments,
mob

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 10:52 AM
link   

MOB, These Nova entities or Mui are what I have been seeing for years I
believe to be in the 4th dimension. I met this elderly woman from Ohio who had lost her husband due to illness. She talked of how she missed him so and one day she brought me some photos because she knew I would understand.

These photos were of her husband's tombstone or marker and in front of the tombstone where she took the photo there was a faint image reflected by the light that appeared of her and her husband dancing. This is before digital cameras became popular and these photos were awesome. She told me they loved to dance together that was a big part of their life.

So I asked her if I could take these photos home to study and she agreed and she said, whatever you do do not lose them because these photos are all I have.

Looking at the photos I started starring at the trees, foliage, and corn field nearby and these many photos were covered with these entities that look very similar to the Nova Entities or Mui. She moved away and wish I had stayed in touch with her. ^Y^

[edit on 1-11-2009 by amari]

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by amari

Looking at the photos I started starring at the trees, foliage, and corn field nearby and these many photos were covered with these entities that look very similar to the Nova Entities or Mui. She moved away and wish I had stayed in touch with her. ^Y^

[edit on 1-11-2009 by amari]

Amari:

Did you give her the photos back?

Do you think these guys are US after we have passed away and left our bodies?

Kind of strange that they have a society living on top of our society.

Are they able to move or interact with physical matter? Like move something, or hold something. Does physical matter hurt them? Will they feel a rock being thrown at them?

Does our weather affect them? Storms - lightening, static electricity, etc.

This topic is way bigger than just MOB's phtographs and your expierences. It is a small aspect to some bigger scheme of things. Something that we don't understand yet.

It also seems like this has been going on forever.

-EyesII

(edit spelling)

[edit on 1-11-2009 by EyesII]

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 12:39 PM
link   
12 pages for a photo of blurry leaves?

Seriously??

When a thread has something like Alien Factory in the title, at LEAST give some explanation as to how the image equates to the subject.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 12:56 PM
link   
How is this still going?!
In the original post it reads:

"As you can see by the image, something abnormal is going on here. This image was taken by yours truly and is just a crop of the original. I'll post the full image and a link shortly"

A question has not been posed, and the only opinion from the OP is that he
feels something abnormal is going on in his photographs. These abnormalities have been determined to be leaves. He states elsewhere that it can't be leaves since it's October and they all fell to the ground. However there are greens, oranges and yellows in the background which suggest plenty of foliage left on the trees.

Also... You have yet to elaborate, substantiate or backup your "alien Factory" claim.

Something tells me that you troll for attention in every aspect of your life.
Co-workers, acquaintances and so many others must find you to be such a nuisance. Don't tell me I'm wrong either. If your etiquette is even a fraction of what you put out on here in real life, then it safe to say that you are a lonely, lonely person.

No alien factory + blurry pictures + extraordinary claim + no logic = Troll

OP, no need to respond as I have no need to return to this thread to feed
a troll.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by keepureye2thesky

How is this still going?!

You are entittled to your opinion of the photos placed here. MOB is entitled to his as well. None of them have to agree, but it would be respectful if we tried to understand each other's thoughts and positions.

However, this thread is in skunk works where proof is not required but is sometimes in the pudding. In this case it is subjective to some degree just as "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder".

If you don't agree with the title or feel that you are being Duped somehow, then please leave the thread alone and move along elsewhere.

There is no need to bash the OP.

Thank you,

EyesII

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join