It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Factory

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Here is my second attempt to get this video posted properly I have chopped it up into 4 sections.

Its definitely out of the ordinary. What you will see here is the best I can manage in quality. I hope you find it better. Keeping my fingers crossed.

media.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 11:03 PM
link   
On the side by side light projected web designs you will see the number 3 and 3

on each light web design. When looking at the 4 segments of the video look at

the paused or time interval stills of the video and you must look in depth into

the stills to see the Nova Entities.

MOB thanks for the 4 segments of the video this really helps for everyone to

see things better. ^Y^

[edit on 2-11-2009 by amari]

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 11:11 PM
link   
The Lumerians called it an

Interlude and I asked for clarification they said an Interlude is a Time

Interval. I do not ever remember using the term interlude but that is what

they gave me.

Your not going to believe this but I know what interlude in this case means: They were disturbed by the construction of a new home in the place where I used to find them before on the other side of the trees.
I now believe they were constucting a new home on my side of the trees.

So what I did next was stop and pause the video approx. a hundred times at different time intervals to see what I could see and I could see plenty. Many faces many Nova entities and one in particular was a female that turned her head from looking straight ahead and turning her head all the way to her left which was to my right.

Yes, I now know I'm not the only one seeing this thankfully, I saw them also.

and The reflective shinning lights on the cameras lens I believe were from street lights of course but the web design pattern and half cone design I attribute to the different light intensities generated by the street lights reflecting thru the video camera lens or caused by the direct envolvement of the Nova Entities.

I would rule out the camera's involvement with the street light glare, I have video from the previous night and the following night andthere is no pulsing like this video shows.

The Mui or Nova entities I believe use this electrical light energy to
materialize and again I believe they thrive and feed on electrical energy and Sunlight.

This I am in full agreement with!

Has the Cape switched over to LED street lights yet? I know there is a Nova Scotia town that is in the process of switching over to LED street lights to save 50% electrical energy.

Not yet!

How close is the nearest power plant or electrical wind turbine to the Nova Entities location? This is strictly my first observation and I will have to do more video investigate.

A power plant and wind turbines are directly 5 miles behind this scene.

I amazed at what you have found.

Thank-you very much Amari.

Mob

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by argentus

I would like to add Argentus, it is my pleasure that you stayed with it. My feeling is you will get something from this and your comments are most welcome, as is everyone else's who contribute to this posting.

Mob

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 11:43 PM
link   
I have examined the photo, and have watched some of the video before the link went down. One question still remains however. What makes you think that you are seeing the 4th dimension (entities of whatever) and not the signs of a nearby underground military base?

Ever since I overdosed on 14 grams of mushroom tea 5 years ago I hear voices, have white, see-through people talk to me that look like my friends or once even a reflection of myself, I see faces everywhere I look such as walls, see messages written in the walls ("JFK is Alive"), get deja-vu every 5 minutes, see strange alien creatures, etc. The visuals always keep evolving into something different. For example, a horned face morphs into the number 7 and so on right before my very eyes. Could it be perhaps that I unlocked some kind of power to see into the 4th dimension?

[edit on 2-11-2009 by nightmarehalo]

[edit on 2-11-2009 by nightmarehalo]

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 01:22 AM
link   
reply to post by nightmarehalo

Well to begin with we have no military bases near us the closest would be over 300 miles away.

As to your problem from what you ingested, what your are seeing does sound very much like them. They do morph quite frequently, in their normal state.

And before I get lambasted for being an expert, let me assure everyone, I will be first to admit my own ignorance. My little bit of knowledge is 99 percent from observations made using technological devices, very little of it from direct observation. Strange as it may seem, I like science, while not fully accepting all the theories, its still our best bet for learning about ourselves and the world around us.
My main problem is that science is being turned inwards instead of outwards to inform people of all the things which they know of.

You must be going thru hell or have learned how to live with your experiences. Maybe someone much wiser than I can u2u you with some advice to help you out.

It sounds like you have opened a door, which needs to be shut. The trouble is in learning how to close it. I have heard of this before and its sounds like they are trying to control you, by they I mean whoever they are. I know of someone else that went through similar situation and had it cured by prayer. It didn't leave right away, but it did leave over a matter of weeks.

My prayers are with you and for you.

Mob

[edit on 3/11/09 by marsorbust]

[edit on 3/11/09 by marsorbust]

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by marsorbust

Well to begin with we have no military bases near us the closet would be over 300 miles away.

As to your problem from what you ingested, what your are seeing does sound very much like them. They do morph quite frequently, in their normal state.

And before I get lambasted for being an expert, let me assure everyone, I will be first to admit my own ignorance. My little bit of knowledge is 99 percent from observations made using technological devices, very little of it from direct observation. Strange as it may seem, I like science, while not fully accepting all the theories, its still our best bet for learning about ourselves and the world around us.
My main problem is that science is being turned inwards instead of outwards to inform people of all the things which they know of.

You must be going thru hell or have learned how to live with your experiences. Maybe someone much wiser than I can u2u you with some advice to help you out.

My prayers are with you.

Mob

Thanks Mob. Surprisingly, I really enjoy the company of the entities I see and hear. Granted, every time I see one I freeze in my tracks like a deer in the headlights because of fear. If only I had less responsibilities so that I may deeper immerse myself in their world...

One time my reflection walked out of the mirror and asked me what the f*** I was looking at.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 01:38 AM
link   
reply to post by amari

Very interesting, to say the least.

No thanks necessary for the vids. I spent some time trying to get it right and in the process got some new knowledge acquired.

Thanks,
Mob

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Well then, You are very fortunate and brave at the same time. My congratulations on how your living your life. Sounds like you are learning of things that only happen to a very select few indeed. My best wishes to you as you journey down life's highway.

Oh yes the video has been cut up smaller and reposted, just a couple of messages back, I think its a little better.

Mob

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by amari

I owe my discovery to the planet Mars for giving me the gift to see into the fourth dimension. As stated in other threads I picked up on a full spectrum light code when spending thousands of hours viewing photos of Mars specifically and our Solar System's planets and Moons.

Amari:

I am glad the private link worked for you. It took MOB 25 mins to transfer the file. It's large alright!

Anyway, I wanted to ask you about the above quote, specifically these words: "a full spectrum light code".

Can you please elaborate on what "a full spectrum light code" means?

Is it a signature, like a chemical signature, a DNA signature, or a fingerprint? Is it s spectrograph or a pictograph?

Something that you can use to compare to? When the signature matches it means they are there?

I am a bit confused by what those words mean.

How do we get a full spectrum light code? What does it look like?

On a slightly different note, is it possible for you to take a few images from the video and circle the Nova Entities so all of us can see them? I don't think many people know what to look for, and identifying them would help other people tremendously. MOB perhaps you can help in that regard as well. We need to let others see what we see.

Lasty, about these Lumerians that you are in contact with, who do they say these Nova guys are? Are the Nova guys a different species than the Lumerians? Do they know each other? Do they get along?

Can you describe the Lumerians? What to they look like?

Sorry for my bombardment of questions, and a pre-thank you for your response(s).

Thank you,

-EyesII

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by EyesII

The Lumerians not to be confused with Lemurians are the greatest discovery

the world will ever know. They came from Mars and landed on Earth and the

elite have been hiding this information for a long time.

I can not go into everything because I will tilt my hand. I do not want to

convolute this thread with Lumerian information. I will answer this question.

Yes the Lumerians are aware of all entities in the fourth, present

dimension including the greys, reptilians, other alien beings and Nova

Entities. ^Y^

[edit on 3-11-2009 by amari]

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by EyesII

Originally posted by amari

I owe my discovery to the planet Mars for giving me the gift to see into the fourth dimension. As stated in other threads I picked up on a full spectrum light code when spending thousands of hours viewing photos of Mars specifically and our Solar System's planets and Moons.

Amari:

I am glad the private link worked for you. It took MOB 25 mins to transfer the file. It's large alright!

Anyway, I wanted to ask you about the above quote, specifically these words: "a full spectrum light code".

Can you please elaborate on what "a full spectrum light code" means?

Is it a signature, like a chemical signature, a DNA signature, or a fingerprint? Is it s spectrograph or a pictograph?

Something that you can use to compare to? When the signature matches it means they are there?

I am a bit confused by what those words mean.

How do we get a full spectrum light code? What does it look like?

On a slightly different note, is it possible for you to take a few images from the video and circle the Nova Entities so all of us can see them? I don't think many people know what to look for, and identifying them would help other people tremendously. MOB perhaps you can help in that regard as well. We need to let others see what we see.

Lasty, about these Lumerians that you are in contact with, who do they say these Nova guys are? Are the Nova guys a different species than the Lumerians? Do they know each other? Do they get along?

Can you describe the Lumerians? What to they look like?

Sorry for my bombardment of questions, and a pre-thank you for your response(s).

Thank you,

-EyesII

The full spectrum light code to some would be the human version of the third

eye. The best way for me to describe the code would be firstly the

absorption of full spectrum light bits of information into the retina of my eye

into the optic nerve to my brain. This was a lesson in progress with first the

matrix grid of symbols, geometric patterns, hieroglyphs, statues, structures

and then holograms I visually absorbed into my brain from the ground zero

surface photos and satellite missions from Mars. This is all I will state on this

thread about the code but some how I knew intuitively I was being fed this

information. ^Y^

[edit on 3-11-2009 by amari]

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by marsorbust

Well to begin with we have no military bases near us the closest would be over 300 miles away.

These bases can be built right under your nose because they use drilling machines to connect one base to another or to even build a new base under your house that originated from a base that could be a thousand miles away. You may never even know it considering how deep they can get (3 miles underground as of 1995).

Furthermore, the bases are so secret that anyone that has access to them probably works for the NWO. The locations of these bases are not disclosed so there is pretty much no way you know how far away the nearest one is. A base is termed as a D.U.M.B. (Deep Underground Military Base) but can be more accurately described as an alien base built by people conspiring with aliens. This group is known as the NWO and their funds to build these things come from the black budget. Some of these bases even house aliens.

There were 131 underground military bases in the U.S. as of 1995. There are probably even more now. All of these bases are connected to each other via an underground rail system capable of Mach 2. Nearly all of these bases use alien technology. You may be witnessing the effects of alien technology used by these bases or railways around the area you live in.

You are correct in thinking that there are aliens nearby but need to understand that they have long been discovered, and working alongside the elite.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by marsorbust

I think the 'tree people' might be right as much as I'd love it to be otherwise.

There's another thread ... something to do with a 'deer cam in NY' that shows a blury angular shape moving across the lens ... that turned out to be a damn dragonfly of all things !

Woody

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

Thanks Woody, I appreciate your opinion. I am convinced otherwise which remains my opinion. Its subjective, hard to prove and other people are seeing the same thing I see.

Curious, did you get a look at the videos at the top of the page, there's four listed.

Regards,
mob

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 08:01 PM
link   

I dont mean to pee on you're parade, but it really is just a tree.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent-ATS

I dont mean to pee on you're parade, but it really is just a tree.

My friend, it is a bit bigger than whether or not the thing is a tree or leaves, or whatever. (BTW - I do not mean that in a condescending manner.)

There are other photos that MOB has shared with me which individually would tell the Average Joe to simply buy another camera - this one's broke! But collectively they are too much of a nuance to be coincidence.

I am convinced that there is a lot more going on than leaves, or trees, or stairs. I have spent considerable amounts of time exploring these photos from MOB. I must admit that at first it was diffucult to know what to look for. But with practice and dilligence I am better at spotting these guys now than before. There is something there.

The bigger than life part is that there are life forms that are living right on top of us. 4th dimension or 78th dimension, that is irrelevant. What matters is that they are here, they are observable, and seem to be interacting with our world - Earth.

What do they want from us? Some appear to be friendly and others look mean. What are their intentions?

I find that whole concept to be amazing. Almost as if from an episode of Star Trek.

They could be here for the comedy. Think about the high entertainment value we provde for them. They simply watch us as we kill each other everyday for whatever reason.

I wonder about these Mui people. Are these the guys that Hopi called the Ant People? Where they around during the dinosaur eras?

How does 2012 factor in here? What info will be released, and how can we tell if they are telling the truth? Or if it is just more lies?

Too much to gander - this is a really big topic. It expands into other planets, moon, starts, etc. The Mui are everywhere. Almost like an infestation. Why? How long do they live? Do they live, as in they can be killed?

Every one page I turn brings 10 more pages of questions.

-EyesII

Edited for clarification

[edit on 5-11-2009 by EyesII]

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Mob i watched the first video, and i noticed when the weird web shape just kind of appears around the lights, and i can see orbs shooting up to the light, is it possible that, that is them?

[edit on 07/16/2009 by Lichter daraus]

top topics

<< 11  12  13   >>

join