It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WEB BOT Update for October 2009

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Here is the WEB BOT update for October 2009. This goes along with the many other October 2009 predictions. Please forgive me if already posted, I seen some other stuff in here about this but not this video. It was interesting, for best results watch all 7.

www.youtube.com...

Melissa101

[edit on 23-10-2009 by Melissa101]

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Melissa101

HEY, DON'T i KNOW YOU? I live in Scottsboro, i saw that you are listed as "Down South", you look very familiar!

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 11:14 PM
link   
I sent you a U2, check it and respond to me via the U2. OK.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 11:15 PM
link   
--------------------

Get a room you two.

--------------------

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Signals
--------------------

Get a room you two.

--------------------

???? get a room? I don't understand whymy wanting to find out if this was my friend from high school years ago means we are "gushing" our emotions and need to get a room. LOL, oh well.

I am always trying to find members close to where I am also, just incase the internet is disabled someday I want to be able to find fellow "truthers".

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 11:50 PM
link   
any chance of a brief description of what it says in this ?

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by grantbeed

Exaclty, if your going to post media you should give a summary of it.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Didn't watch the video but i guess if it's from the webbot we are all going to die by the end of this month.....or was that last month or the month before that or maybe next month?? Anyway much doom and gloom to come in the future and they just keep repeating this message untill they get a hit, i guess...

I'm getting pretty good in predicting the outcome of these webbot predictions...so does that count as a prediction??

Peace

[edit on 24/10/2009 by operation mindcrime]

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by operation mindcrime

yeh, im sure its not pretty!

its good to get a brief summary of these vids, so then i can make my mind up whether i watch or not. man, im lazy.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Well if you wanna spend the next 11min. of your day listening to a monotonous voice telling you to be aware that things are bad and are gonna get worse, knock youself out....

Maybe these guys could predict something nice for a change like November 15th is gonna be a day we will experience the collective desire to go out and help some complete stranger.....

That would be a way better thing to look forward too...

Peace

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by operation mindcrime

I have a better prediction, November 15 could be the day world hunger ends and all predictions by the web bot comes to a stop.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by grantbeed
any chance of a brief description of what it says in this ?

There are seven videos total and a lot of information but basicly that the collapse of the US dollar will begin to pick up in October and we should be ready to bug out between January and June of 2010. There will be Civil unrest due to Banks closing and food being hard to come by. Again this guy suggests we stock up on food and such. I do not know if I believe in this or not I just find it interesting. So do not shoot the messanger. There have been several predictions about the end of October and this seems to fit in as well, maybe they just jumped on the band wagon? Who knows? What I do believe in is the Biblical prophecies and the timeline is drawing near to the tribulation, sometimes I question that it has already started.

new topics

top topics

join