It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Al Gore Should Be Prosecuted for Stock Fraud

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 09:47 PM
link   
This quote I found in a Campaign for Liberty article that Al Gore thinks people who do not agree with him about Global Warming should be prosecuted for stock fraud if they have invested in industries that use carbon energy. Since Global Warming is an outrageous hoax and Al Gore stands to make a considerable amount of money from it, it stands to reason that he should be prosecuted for that offense

"I believe for a carbon company to spend money convincing the stock-buying public that the risk from the global climate crisis is not that great represents a form of stock fraud because they are misrepresenting a material fact," he said. "I hope these state attorney generals around the country will take some action on that." (Al Gore)

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by m khan

Forgive my apparent lack of information regarding this subject, but I thought the jury was still out on the whole [Warming Trend]?
I have seen just as many proponents as opponents.
Could you be more clear on your informational resource that points out that [Warming ] is a hoax?

Would it also be possible to see an actual link to the article you are referring to?

[edit on 10/23/2009 by reticledc]

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Al Gore is a smart made though he works for the goverment so cannot be trusted as well as those in carbon industry.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Abu Kareem
Al Gore is a smart made though he works for the goverment so cannot be trusted as well as those in carbon industry.

Let us not forget he invented the internet.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 11:40 PM
link   
None of this really matters because you can actually trade WEATHER FUTURES on the Chicago Mercantile Exchange.

So buy carbon companies and hedge your risk with futures contracts... easy enough

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 06:17 PM
link   
"m khan"
One day later, and nothing to add?

Could you address my inquiries please?

I am interested.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by reticledc

Sorry about that.
Here is the article
www.campaignforliberty.com...
by Anthony Gregory on Distrusting Climate Change Globalism

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Here is an interesting article www.middlebury.net...

The argument isn't whether it is getting warmer or colder but whether it is caused by humans and justifies drastic policing.
This is where Gore is raising a hysteria that will cost us a lot and wreck our lives.
This may seem off subject, but have you heard about Codex Alimentarius? This stuff all ties together. America is under attack.

I only posted this thread because of Al Gore's request that people who dispute his global warming"facts" be prosecuted by attorney generals:

"I believe for a carbon company to spend money convincing the stock-buying public that the risk from the global climate crisis is not that great represents a form of stock fraud because they are misrepresenting a material fact," he said. "I hope these state attorney generals around the country will take some action on that."

which is from that article Distrusting Climate Change Globalism 10/23/09 by Anthony Gregory on Campaign for Liberty

Gore is wrong, not just wrong, evil and a crook. He is trying to hoodwink the world and using the monopoly his elite bosses have on the media to represents his theories as facts. He deserves to be shown up and overthrown.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 07:24 AM
link   

This may not be scientific evidence of global cooling, but it is scientific evidence of change in opinion climate:
people-press.org...

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Al Gore is not only one guilty of swine flu fraud, CDC refuses to give real statistics as to how many people died of swine flu and how many of vaccine + swine flu
www.cbsnews.com...

When we are talking about people dying, it gets less about fraud and more about murder

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 09:20 AM
link   
I'mnot the only one who thinks Al Gore should be sued. There is another thread, sorry I missed it before I started thread
www.abovetopsecret.com...&addstar=1&on=5452903#pid5452903

top topics

join