It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New UFO footage- Ezekiels Wheel?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 03:55 AM
link   
Whoever said it is an RC Helicopter with lights on the propellors is TOTALLY RIGHT. Just watch the video again and you will see it clear as day. The solid white "ring" just appears to be solid because the main propellors are spinning in a circle so fast.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by spikey
And yes, these idiots make me sick too. Perhaps intentionally causing a UFO hoax should be made a criminal offence, as it probably has caused or contributed to traffic accidents...

Why are so many folks so upset by pranksters? It's a free country.

If anything, these folk provide a very useful reminder of how easily we can be fooled, and that we DO need to apply some rigour to investigating ufo reports.

Similarly, all the folks doing the CGI are in a way useful too, as they again remind us that we need to inevstigate the nature and source of a report properly.

Were there other witnesses?

Do the stories tally up?

Who is making the report?

What are the technical details, the date/time/location? Does the video include background, is it seamless, etc?

Are they seeking their fifteen minutes, like balloon-boy-parent, or are they promoting a film?

Why is all this so difficult, and why does it make you so angry? Science has been applying rigour for centuries - not always successfully, but many have learned their lessons the hard way. You are not sitting at a computer chatting to others because someone just suggested you could do it, and then it was done. It was a long hard road, with an enormous investigative effort.

If all you want is to see convincingly pretty pictures, go see a movie, for heaven's sake. If you want to discuss what is possible, what is likely, what is explainable, and how to PROPERLY investigate a topic, there are (thankfully) enough folks here who know how to do that. If you want to stick your fingers in your ears and moan and whinge at the hoaxers in some vain belief that you will somehow stop them, then you have that right, also...

But why not take the simple path? If it's a Youtube video, posted secondhand, or with no other decent verifying info, why don't you just take it with the grain of salt it deserves, and go through the (quite enjoyable, imo) process of actually investigating where it came from and what the chances are that it is genuine.

You might wish to read up the old King Cnut (Canute) legend.. And that tide is only going to get worse, as our ability to manipulate images improves.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 04:06 AM
link   
reply to post by spiritwomyn

What you wrote is all very interesting and that...but what has it got to do with the original post?

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 04:12 AM
link   
The camera man says that he can hear it.

Leads me to believe it's a toy.

Saucers for the most pert don't make any noise.

[edit on 10/24/2009 by JPhish]

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 04:24 AM
link   
Ha ha... The commentary itself is just so fake. I really don't think this guy should take up acting any time soon...

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 04:27 AM
link   
reply to post by CHRLZ

What you are saying is that hoaxers and such should be applauded for causing us to question and not take information on face value?

Well, for one thing i have never taken anything on face value.

I always do as much research as is practical, before forming a quasi-opinion.

All the hoaxers do is muddy the waters of researchers, deliberately i might add. They do it for various reasons of course, but mainly do it to rub the noses of genuine researcher in 'it', and try to dissuade 'lay' people from the reality of what is flying around in and around our planet, never mind potentially causing accidents by people paying attention to the lights in the sky, rather than the road, the machine they are using etc etc.

How about God?

If i hoaxed the supposed second coming of J.C., and really pushed the boat out and made it pretty convincing, would all the Christian world thank me for forcing them to question the reality of what they accept as truth?

Somehow i really don't think so.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 05:53 AM
link   
reply to post by FoundClarity

I remember seeing that thread as well. I believe that in the end, they all agreed, or seemed to agree that it was some sort of RC Helicopter hobby toy, or something similar with neon lights on the rotor, or something. Still, nice vid.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by adrenochrome

From our western mindset with the zodiac as we know it, it "works" that that is what the cherubim could be. But, we can't, and shouldn't, force our modern western mindset onto the ancient Hebrews. We don't know how the ancient Hebrews viewed the constellations. For all we know, the ancient Hebrew people viewed those for constellations completely differently than we do.

Also, judging by the account in Ezekiel 1, I'm going have to say that Ezekiel really saw creatures.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Well....It looked good.
I have a story, of something I saw on wed, 21st. Was coming home from my son's house, when I spotted this ball in the sky. At first, I thought is was the moon. It was about the size of a basketball. It was coming out of the SW. Then it headed North. It dived straight down behind the trees. Then a moment later it shot straight up!! It did some aerodynamics in the sky. Then suddenly shot across the sky.... with a jet chasing it. It was out of sight behind the tree when the jet appeared.
Next nite a jet nearly shook my house down and was extremely loud. My son called me saying it was a fighter jet chasing something.
Sorry folks, no camera either time and it can only be labeled as hearsay.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by kskvbd
You asked for more explaining by this video, I found the video. It's posted a while ago.
The video is the same as this one on YouTube

Its not a ring of light per se because you see a series of light bulbs.
Just like Karl 12 posted of a documented UFO.
Those are solid aluminum hemispheres that focus and draw in electrical
forces.

Say so long to propellers and jets, the atomic age of Tesla is here.
Realize.
ED: I hear the videoer talking and no propeller noise and he
never said he heard a noise. Or else he would say nice night
flying of a remote control plane which is not permitted anywhere.

[edit on 10/24/2009 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 10:26 AM
link   
WOW! Now that's pretty amazing footage, right there! Seriously that is a really neat find... S&F!

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Lets see what the video poster says if he cares:

There are Tesla bulbs all around the sides of the craft.
You can see the individual lights.
The ring is just the combined effect.
Read up on the occulted science of Tesla, it works and you
do not know about it.
The very existence is categorically denied by the
establishment and corporate scientists as stated by Mr Lyne.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 10:59 AM
link   

reply to post by CHRLZ

What you are saying is that hoaxers and such should be applauded for causing us to question and not take information on face value?

All the hoaxers do is muddy the waters of researchers, deliberately i might add. They do it for various reasons of course, but mainly do it to rub the noses of genuine researcher in 'it', and try to dissuade 'lay' people from the reality of what is flying around in and around our planet, never mind potentially causing accidents by people paying attention to the lights in the sky, rather than the road, the machine they are using etc etc.

How about God?

If i hoaxed the supposed second coming of J.C., and really pushed the boat out and made it pretty convincing, would all the Christian world thank me for forcing them to question the reality of what they accept as truth?

Exactly! These hoaxers do put people at risk of accidents if they are distracted from driving or whatever to look at the lights in the sky. And
I really like the comment about if someone hoaxed the second coming. I think their would be an outcry to have those responsible strung up in the square. Yes it is fun to pull pranks, but when it causes public panic, or puts people at risk of injury than it crosses a line. Just like the Heene guy. Think about how many lives were put at risk for his hoax, a hoax that was originally about a UFO. How many helicopter crews put their lives on the line to chase that balloon down? How many emergency workers lives were at risk as the sped code 3 through the streets of Ft Collens? And what about other aircraft fly6ing in the area that could've had some type of in air accident trying to avoid these hoaxers? As for this video, I'm not convinced it was a hoax, thereby, it is still technically a UFO IMO. A link to a guy who builds styrofoam flying toys does not mean this was one of those. Now show me a video of someone saying, "That was my RC helo", or a vid of someone duplicating this and I'll be convinced. I didn't realize this video had been out for awhile and I just found a repost. As for the Ezekiels Wheel tag, like I said before, the first thing that came to mind when I saw it was Ezekiels Wheel pics that I had seen. Like I said though, even if this is a hoax, it still doesn't mean that all UFO vids are hoaxes. And the search for truth will continue.

Btw, I was looking through the comments last night and when I saw the post about Robbie Williams knowing what these are, I was listening to "Monsoon" at that very moment. Synchronicity?
Robbie, next tour come to Florida!

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 11:30 AM
link   
What hoaxers.
The people flying these saucers do not care.
They damage and kill crops.
They kill cattle.
They might exhibit great power with beam weapons.

They are not worried about motorists.
This is perhaps a stunt to get attention and cause a stir but
apparently only this lone videoer is the only one listening.

Keep on keeping on denying the craft exists and the technology
is the policy that must change.

Change.. Change Obama... Change...

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 06:37 PM
link   
This is not a toy.. Unless it's a bloody big one..

At 2.30 the object drops down behind the house.. At the MINIMUM that house is 100m away and the object looks as though it's levelish with the bridge.

At the end of the clip the object is a solid ball.. IF this was an effect from heli blades (spinning with lights) that should look like a definite line.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Chillidog1

That was a real cool video!
Debunked or not.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 09:08 AM
link   
I've seen light aircraft with marquee banners in a circle below them. This is blurry and out of focus and it is hard to say what it is, but it could very well be an advertising aircraft.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by UKWO1Phot
This is not a toy.. Unless it's a bloody big one..

Yes, it can absolutely be a toy. It's impossible to determine how big an object in the sky is without knowing how far away it is.

Here is another toy, a "Light-Emitting Disk", on it's maiden flight. Gives you a good idea about how big it really is, how it works and what it looks like in the sky.

And this time there is no spooky X-Files music in the video, but something COMPLETELY ELSE!

[edit on 25/10/09 by ziggystar60]

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chillidog1
I found this video which looks like it was just posted on Youtube.

Wrong, this is an old video fromJuly 2008 by Eric Carlson copied,
duplicated, cloned or whatever by many, check here Eric Carlson
original report, same video same recording time, but Eric was
confused at that time and thought it was a UFO, didn't know it
was actually a RC model.

Video discussed several times here and explained or debunked if you
like, sometimes it reappear under different name and date like yours
but the same Eric saying WOW and the subsequent words, it's a fake.
It doesn't matter how many will post this same videeo over and over
it will remain a fake, the infamous RC UFO ring made by Steve Zingali
and Linn Gaylon Murphy in California.

[edit on 25-10-2009 by free_spirit]

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   

reply to post by CHRLZ

No, I did NOT say that, and I thought it was quite clear - I simply said that you won't stop them, so why not look on the bright side and think about what value can come out of these hoaxes.

Extremely impressive. I have been taken in before, and no doubt will be again - it happens less as I get older, so that suggests I learn.. You really should be president or something if you have never been taken in - sounds just a tad like hyperbole to me.

You just contradicted yourself - what's a 'quasi opinion'? One you can change later when proved wrong? In order to be absolutely sure you haven't been taken in, how on earth can 'as much research as is practical' be sufficient?

All the hoaxers do is muddy the waters of researchers, deliberately i might add.

On what basis do you make the claim that all hoaxers do is to muddy the waters deliberately? They never promote a film, or a website selling books or videos? They never do it for their fifteen minutes of fame, or just for the s&g's? How do you know the main reason is to muddy the research waters? I DON'T pretend to know why they do it, in the majority, and I think ascribing such an interpretation is indeed taking things at face value. Your face value. If this is true, you really have a remarkable insight. I can clearly learn much. Ah well, I am obviously wrong again, as you told us above you never take things at face value, so all this must be 100% correct.

They do it for various reasons of course, but mainly do it to rub the noses of genuine researcher in 'it', and try to dissuade 'lay' people from the reality of what is flying around in and around our planet, never mind potentially causing accidents by people paying attention to the lights in the sky, rather than the road, the machine they are using etc etc.

Again, you are a very wise person to be able to know their motives so accurately... I see quite a few videos where the person genuinely seems to think they have found something extraordinary, but I must be wrong..

How about God?

Me either, but is this meant to be an applicable analogy??? Do you think that such behavior would most likely be motivated from a desire to muddy the waters of research? Or could there be a another reason? Delusions of grandeur? Psychosis? Nah.

By the way, I'd be interested to see some examples where it was shown that the reason for a hoax was a deliberate attempt to prevent or retard research. If this is such a common thing, that shouldn't be too hard.. Or perhaps an article where researchers are complaining about this problem, and suggesting ways to solve it..?

I'll pop back when you can post something.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join