It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New UFO footage- Ezekiels Wheel?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+29 more 
posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 09:30 AM
link   
I found this video which looks like it was just posted on Youtube. There wasn't any info posted with the video as to where this was or when. Hopefully the guy who posted it will add some details to the video description. Interesting video never the less.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Looks like a flying Toilet Seat!

Just kidding! Great find S&F!

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Star and Flag, my friend.

Thank you for posting this. This is one of the more realistic and clear cut UFO footage I have seen. This is very very interesting, and I hope a lot of people get a chance to see it. I am going to go out on a limb and say this is "real".

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 10:29 AM
link   
He said that the UFO is approximately hovering over "Manhatten Beach", which is in California, and next to it is the Los Angeles International Airport. Cant say where he took the footage but it looks like it was in Torrance or Carsen district?!

Anyway, very promising footage, no CGI as far as I can conclude, I'll have a close look on this thread.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 10:30 AM
link   
yeah thats a new video good footage too

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 10:33 AM
link   
That is some sweet footage, but does it really look like Ezekeils Wheel? I dont really know exactly what it is supposed to look like off hand.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 10:35 AM
link   
If I'm not mistaken I think this has been posted and Someone had said that it was a giant boomerang or frisbee
pictures were included. I will go search right now..

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Clairaudience
He said that the UFO is approximately hovering over "Manhatten Beach", which is in California

I caught that too when I watched again. Thanks for the State though, I was thinking NY of course.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by kingoftheworld
That is some sweet footage, but does it really look like Ezekeils Wheel? I dont really know exactly what it is supposed to look like off hand.

Ezekiels wheel as it's portrayed in most pics is a couple of rings (see link)
viewmorepics.myspace.com...

That was just the first thing that came to mind when I saw this vid.

+12 more 
posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Sorry to say that this isn't new footage, as usual it gets re-uploaded to youtube and people think it's new.

It also isn't a UFO, it's very much Identified:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 23/10/09 by Chadwickus]

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Well now I just feel silly.

Kinda takes some steam out of my morning hahaha.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Well in the meantime, while some search for the source of this video, here is a well know and similar shaped UFO from the Gulf Breeze Flap in 1990:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/29aed4a8e6b7.jpg[/atsimg]
Courtesy: brumac.8k.com...

What you are about to read is a series of sightings of strangely
behaving lights and rings of light that traveled through the skies of Gulf
Breeze, Florida, in the early 1990's. Although anomalous red lights have
been occasionally reported throughout the world as UFOs in years past, they
have usually been one-time events involving one or a few witnesses who had
no means of recording the event. Hence these occasional sightings scattered
throughout UFO history cannot compare to the unprecedented series of
sightings between November, 1990 and July, 1992 in Gulf Breeze. During that
time the "Gulf Breeze Research Team" (GBRT) logged about 170 sightings, most
of which involved multiple witnesses and most of which included still
photography with telephoto lenses and/or recording by videocameras. In
several cases a light was observed simultaneously by two separated groups of
people thereby allowing for triangulation. In one case infrared sensitive
film detected a change in the output radiation from a light and in another
case a diffraction grating was used to obtain a spectrum of a Bubba UFO and
also the spectrum of a red road flare. The spectra were found to be
different.

brumac.8k.com...

[edit on 10/23/2009 by jkrog08]

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by TheOneElectric

I'm just trying to find the video of it because I'm not 100% sure if this is the same one as I linked to or another...It's hard keeping track and trying to remember all these damn hoaxes!

**Edit: Can't find the supporting video but I am fairly certain it is the one that I linked to.

[edit on 23/10/09 by Chadwickus]

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Looks like an X-UFO with a led light string around it. I have one myself.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

**Edit: Can't find the supporting video but I am fairly certain it is the one that I linked to.

Chadwickus, for what is worth i too remember the night video: and example of post about the same toy can be found here

(Check in particular free_spirit's post)
It seems that for some reasons the video i no longer where it was, lol.
I think that he'll be able to somehow retrieve it somewhere:
also in this thread
the OP posted a link saying

Here's a video of UFO over Laguna Beach as well if you want to see one of these things in action.

and surprise surprise... broken link, heck!

I'll U2U free_spirit in case some the video won't surface soon

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 11:27 AM
link   
If you find the original footage, please post a link. I've never seen that guy with the homemade UFO thing. I do get frustrated with those kind of people. Alot of folks take this subject very seriously. The fact that people will go to such lengths to try and marginalize them makes me think of the old saying about the truth, how it's met with hostility, ridicule, then acceptance. And just because a few "Richard Craniums" make models that fly, doesn't mean that all the UFO's seen are toys. The search continues.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by internos

Originally posted by Chadwickus

Chadwickus, for what is worth i too remember the night video: and example of post about the same toy can be found here

(Check in particular free_spirit's post)
It seems that for some reasons the video i no longer where it was, lol.
I think that he'll be able to somehow retrieve it somewhere:
also in this thread
the OP posted a link saying

Here's a video of UFO over Laguna Beach as well if you want to see one of these things in action.

and surprise surprise... broken link, heck!

I'll U2U free_spirit in case some the video won't surface soon

Thanks for the original link.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by kingoftheworld

"Ezekiel's wheel" would have four angels attached to it. The "wheel" was under the feet of the angels. Ezekiel 1 is the relevant scripture, in case anyone is interested in checking it out.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Ive got a question I have always been curious about. In the event that one night im out and about with my video camera and i spot a UFO. What are the video techniques most recommended to do to prove that it is not a fake video. Close, long, film scenary? What would be the most convincing way to film a UFO so skeptics couldnt say its trick photgraphy??

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Chillidog1

OK, I have to admit it does look somewhat like that idiots UFO toy. However, have there not been documented cases of ring style UFOs? I live in the Manhattan Beach area and I have seen a few strange things in the sky, unfortunately never had a camera with me! What interests me about this particular video is it sounds eerily familiar to something I heard last week as I was talking with a few of my hockey team mates after the game. One team mate, an Army Ranger just came back from a 6 year tour in Iraq. He said that the day before, he and a few of his army buddies were doing a night dive between the island of Catalina, and Los Angeles. He said that while they were climbing out of the water onto the boat all three of them saw a huge, luminescent, ring shaped object slowly gliding about 50-60 ft below their boat. He said they all froze and watched for about 30 seconds until the object went deeper and they lost sight of it. Now this guy isnt suffering from PTSD or anything like that, hes still an active member of the Army, a good husband and father, and an incredible hockey player. Hes not the type of guy to buy into conspiracy theories or UFO stories. But, he swears on his life to what he and his buddies witnessed, and he says he has seen some pretty unbelievable test craft in the service, but nothing like what he saw that night. On a side note, I remember seeing a show on USO's and they said that the 30 mile stretch between Catalina and the main land is a UFO hot spot and has areas that are so deep they have never been explored.... hmmmm

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join