It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New UFO footage- Ezekiels Wheel?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Chillidog1

The shape reminds me of the donut UFOs that we have seen in NASA footage on the control center screen and in space shuttle videos. Maybe there is some relationship between them.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

When one of this charactor's inventions/toys get sucked into a passenger jet's engine or knocks down a piston aircraft he'll hide in mommy's basement until the smoke clears. Another no lifer. Disgusting.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chillidog1
If you find the original footage, please post a link. I've never seen that guy with the homemade UFO thing. I do get frustrated with those kind of people. Alot of folks take this subject very seriously. The fact that people will go to such lengths to try and marginalize them makes me think of the old saying about the truth, how it's met with hostility, ridicule, then acceptance. And just because a few "Richard Craniums" make models that fly, doesn't mean that all the UFO's seen are toys. The search continues.

From the article that chadwick posted a link to, the man describes an orb, not blinking circling lights.

One 53-year-old man reported a large glowing ball that “appeared to drip fire.” It traveled about five miles in a few seconds, he said, and left an “acrid type odor” in the air.

Blinking LED's and a Glowing orb are two different things, besides I've seen exactly what the man above has seen and described it in a few posts. I'll try and find my posts to show you I'm not making it up.

What the man saw, "the glowing ball" and what is in this video of the op are no where close to being the same thing.

Besides the object in the video is really far away and looks huge.

I'm in San Diego. What you guys have to realize is that this area is HUGE military. I've seen tons of UFO's down here, but that is because we are a HUGE military Town.

This is some kind of experimental craft.

What it is

The ionocraft is a propulsion device based on ionic air propulsion that works without moving parts, flies silently, uses only electrical energy and is able to lift its own weight plus additional payload, with the future prospect of its power supply. The principle of ionic wind propulsion with corona-generated charged particles has been known as from the earliest days of the discovery of electricity, with references dating back to 1709 in a book titled Physico-Mechanical Experiments on Various Subjects by Francis Hauksbee. However, its use for propulsion was first given serious thought by Thomas Townsend Brown in 1928 and later on by Major Alexander Prokofieff de Seversky, who contributed much to its basic physics and construction variations in 1960. In fact, it was Major de Seversky himself that in 1964 coined the term Ionocraft in his (U.S. Patent 3,130,945). The basic external design of these devices can be found in older patents, dating back to 1960 filed by Thomas Townsend Brown, titled "Elektrokinetic Apparatus". More recent research has cleared up many ambiguous issues relating to Brown's original work, and the somewhat elusive Biefeld–Brown effect.

Heck even Robbie Williams has seen these things when in LA....

Anyways, Good luck.

Peace

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 06:59 PM
link   

this is a model or lighted Frisbee by looks of things

my 2 pence

wee mad mental

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 07:13 PM
link   
If you had ever been to an AMA RC heli event and saw the night flying you would know exactly what that is. It's an RC Heli. You can even hear the the elctric motor buzzing in the background. It has lights around the rotors.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Ezekiel's wheel is simply the circle of the zodiac from astrology...

"And this was their appearance: they had human form. Each of them had four faces and four wings. Their legs were straight and their feet were like a calf's hoof, and they gleamed like burnished bronze.[...] As for the form of their faces, had the face of a man; all four had the face of a lion on the right and the face of a bull on the left, and all four had the face of an eagle.

Such were their faces. Their wings were spread out above; each had two touching another and two covering their bodies And each went straight forward; wherever the spirit was about to go, they would go, without turning as they went. In the midst of the living beings there was something that looked like burning coals of fire, like torches darting back and forth among the living beings . The fire was bright,and lightning was flashing from the fire. And the living beings ran to and fro like bolts of lightning.

Now as I looked at the living beings ,behold, there was one wheel on the earth beside the living beings , for the four of them.The appearance of the wheels and their workmanship like sparkling beryl, and all four of them had the same form, their appearance and workmanship as if one wheel were within another. Whenever they moved, they moved in any of their four directions[...]"
[from Ezekiel]

What about the four creatures of a cherub?
-Look to four of the brightest stars in the zodiac;
-Fomalhaut in Aquarius (man)
-Regulus in Leo (lion)
-Antares in Ophiuchus (serpent holder, or eagle) and
-Aldebaran in Taurus (the bull).

All four of these stars are arranged three signs apart, in the four corners of the heavens - the four fixed signs of the zodiac. These are the four creatures which combine to form scriptural cherubim.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ba50e767bb9d.jpg[/atsimg]
www.mt.net...

[edit on 23-10-2009 by adrenochrome]

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 08:10 PM
link   
There may be another explanation for UFO's:

Tesla Technology

Genovese claimed that the city had been built with large financial resources, was underground and had better research facilities than any other research facility in the world.

By 1946 the city already using a powerful collector of cosmic energy, the essential component of all matter, according to Marconi's theories, many of which he had derived from Tesla.

"In 1952," according to Genovese, "we traveled above all the seas and continents in a craft whose energy supply was continuous and practical inexhaustible. It reached a speed of half a million miles an hour and withstood enormous pressures, near the limit of resistance of the alloys that composed it. The problem was to slow it down at just the right time."

According to Genovese, the city is located at the bottom of a crater, is mostly underground and is entirely self-sufficient. The extinct volcano is covered in thick vegetation, is hundreds of miles from any roads, and is at thirteen thousand feet in the jungle mountains of the Amazon.

The French author Charroux expressed surprise and disbelief to the statement that the city was on a jungle covered mountain that was 13,000 feet high. Yet, the eastern side of Andean cordillera has many such mountains, from Venezuela to Bolivia, spanning thousands of miles. Several such cities, and mountains, could exist in this vast, unexplored, and perpetually cloud-covered region.

Yet, a secret city in a jungle crater was the least of the claims.

Genovese claimed that flights to the Moon and Mars were made in their "flying saucers." He claimed that once the technology had been conquered, it was relatively simple to make the trip to the Moon (a few hours) or Mars (several days). Genovese does not mention pyramids or what they did on Mars.

Perhaps they created a Martian base in one of the ancient, sand-blown pyramids of the Cydonia Region.

There have been many reports of UFOs in South America, especially along the edge of the mountainous jungles of the eastern Andes, from Bolivia to Venezuela. Is it possible that some of these UFOs are antigravity craft from the Ciudad Subterranean de los Andes?

In light of highly reliable sources who claim that a "Last Battalion" of German solders escaped via submarine in the last days of WWII to Antarctica and South America, it is possible that the Germans may have high tech super cities in the remote jungles of South America as well.

A number of military historians, such as Col. Howard Buechner, author of Secrets of the Holy Lance and Hitler's Ashes, maintain that the Germans had already created bases in Queen Maud Land, opposite South Africa during the war.

Afterwards, German U-Boats, in some reports as many as 100, took important scientists, aviators and politicians to the final fortress of Nazi Germany. Two of these U-boats surrendered in Argentina three months after the war. In 1947, the U.S. Navy invaded Antarctica, mainly Queen Maud Land with Admiral Byrd in command.

The Americans were defeated and several jets from the four aircraft carriers were said to have been shot down by discoid craft. The navy retreated and did not return until 1957.

According to the book, Chronicle of Akakor, a book first published in German by the journalist Karl Brugger, a German battalion had taken refuge in an underground city on the borders of Brazil and Peru. Brugger, a German journalist who lived in Manaus, was assassinated in the Rio de Janeiro suburb of Ipanema in 1981. His guide, Tatunca Nara, went on to become Jacques.

Cousteau's guide on the upper Amazon. In fact, photographs of Tatunca Nara appear in Cousteau's large coffee-table book of color photographs called Cousteau's Amazon Journey. (For more information on Tatunca Nara, Karl Brugger, Underground Cities and Germans see Lost Cities & Ancient Mysteries of South America.)

While the secret cities of South America manufacturing flying saucers and battling the current powers of the world from their hidden jungle fortresses may sound too much like the plot of a James Bond movie, it appears to be based on fact!

Based upon the above scenario, it may not be totally fantastic to suggest, as some authors have, that Tesla was picked up during the late 1930s by a flying saucer. Yet, it would not have been a flying saucer from another planet, but one of Marconi's craft from the secret city in South America.

In the most incredible scenario so-far, and one that may well be true, Tesla was induced to fake his own death, just as Marconi and many of the other scientists had done, and was taken, by special discoid craft, to Marconi's high-tech super-city. Away from the outside world, the military governments, the oil companies, the arms and aircraft manufacturers, Marconi and Tesla, both supposedly dead, continued their experiments, in an atmosphere conducive to scientific achievement.

Who knows what they may have achieved?

They were ten years ahead of the Germans and twenty years ahead of the Americans in their anti-gravity technology. Could they have developed discoid spacecraft in the early 1940s, and gone on to time travel machines and hyperspace drives? Perhaps Marconi and Tesla went into the future, and have already returned to the past!

Time Travel experiments, teleportation, pyramids on Mars, Armageddon and an eventual Golden Age on earth, may all have something to do with Tesla, Marconi and their suppressed inventions.

Source: David Hatcher Childress

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Some what correct as Bill Lyne knows of David Hatcher Childress so perhaps
this relation of events.

I'd say saucers are in South America, America, Canada, UK, Europe
and in perhaps in Switzerland.
America took over control of any saucers and started building in
New Mexico with German saucer pilot trainers at Alamogordo, NM
according to Lyne.
Tesla built prototypes and test vehicles but others built any full fledged
vehicles needing financial help that Tesla never had.
Marconi never understood the pressure wave theory of the electrostatic
operation of high voltage coils, so Marconi had the money and knew
electrical circuits but not Tesla's that I know of.
High voltage has physical pressure effects from coils and that is the
anti gravity propulsion. Not any coil or operation but a special operation
of the pyramid or flattened pyramid, flat, coil to make pressure waves.
This is why some seek to find gravity as an electrostatic effect.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 09:24 PM
link   
So many of these things look as though they have no control..even some of the better ones, they don't seem to be under intelligent control, or at least something that would make sense...like some that make the "crazy 8" figure ...

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 09:39 PM
link   
It appears to be affected by the winds. . .I believe it's simply some balloons with LEDs attached to batteries, then placed inside the balloons. The balloons are then filled with helium, and attached to a thin wire ring, then released.

Of course, this is all speculation. . .but that would by my guess.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 09:57 PM
link   

We are all about to be hunted

Full disclosure by the year end - why - what do they know and what is coming?

None of you have to admit this, but the human scent of male urine has changed. I have noticed it myself and in three of my four boys while changing them. I can't speak for the ladies. It is a permanent change. This has been months now, and there has not been one difference in our diet.

There is only a couple of reasons for that.

One of which I believe is this: We have been altered, we have been made much easier to track and hunt. I do not believe we would devolve as a species to compete. This has been engineered.

If anyone else has noticed this, speak up. I know this will hit the **** joke fan, I didn't want to but I had to put it out there.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Yeah, for an ether ship that is supposed to be unaffected buy wind
and storm the only ones we see move around quite a bit.
Moving lights might not be the ship, and camera movement might be a factor.
One photographer seemed to indicate there was ship movement involved
in one video he had.
The air was a green on top and red on the bottom.
An indication of charge flow. (Might be hemisphere dependent.)
The green usually very dim and hardly ever seen.
Red and white lights seem to be popular now.
ED: Not yet hunted by our own people but damage to crops and
dead cattle shoe the pressure wave power only to be upped for
the necessary opportunity by tptb, illuminati and technology holders.

[edit on 10/23/2009 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Outstanding! I never seen anything like this before. And does anyone know where to buy cameras that are able to make the night sky clear?

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 10:53 PM
link   
I don't know that craft seems pretty piss weak to be Yahweh's chariot .

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 11:40 PM
link   
It looked interesting at first until I realized it was some moron.

Besides, not that I'm an expert in UFO's, but usually they are silent not with a running engine. More like electromagnetic anti gravitation stuff, like those trains they have that float above the tracks using repeling magnetism and no friction or noise.

Once I heard the engine sound I knew it was a hoax.

~Noah

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 02:10 AM
link   
You asked for more explaining by this video, I found the video. It's posted a while ago.
The video is the same as this one on YouTube

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hack28
Ive got a question I have always been curious about. In the event that one night im out and about with my video camera and i spot a UFO. What are the video techniques most recommended to do to prove that it is not a fake video. Close, long, film scenary? What would be the most convincing way to film a UFO so skeptics couldnt say its trick photgraphy??

Firstly, practise beforehand. Be familiar with your camera and how it behaves. Learn about 'bokeh', and what happens when you defocus at different focal lengths and using different apertures. Practise on distant streetlamps, stars, planets.

Then:

- try to use a decent tripod at all times, and let the camera steady itself after you make adjustments (small beanbags can work well instead, or lean against a post) Image stabilisation *may* help, but it depends on the camera, and small point sources are generally not suitable for IS

- use manual focus, set to infinity initially

- adjust focus back and forth, so we can see when the object is in focus

- if the object is moving, zoom back and show the movement relative to some stationary ground object.

- refocus after any change in focal length ie when you zoom in or out. Most modern zoom lens are not parfocal, in other words they do not stay in focus as you zoom

- DON'T use digital zoom!

- use manual exposure, and adjust it to show the object best, then the background if possible

- zoom back at times and show the surroundings and/or background stars/planets, adjusting exposure and focus as necessary, then smoothly pan and zoom back into the object (if you keep both eyes open, you will find that this isn't all that difficult)

- use a matter of fact, continuous commentary and explain what you are doing and why, and giving the time and date (ensure your camera has its internal date/time set correctly also)

- try different modes, eg nightshot, or slow-shutter, to get the most useful effects, but concentrate on normal color imaging and only try the 'tricky' stuff if you have time

- post the videos in decent resolution and with little compression, and KEEP THE ORIGINAL RECORDING, untouched on the original media. Work from a copy.

- after you have got your masterpiece, shoot the same region in daylight, giving location and direction, and maybe also show how your camera/lens behaves when (at night) you deliberately shoot a planet or bright star and get it slightly out of focus, etc.

.. I may add more later, but that is the initial stuff that springs to mind!

It may sound complex, but it isn't that bad if you know what you are doing and have practised. And if you don't know what you are doing, then you are probably going to waste folk's time, if a lot of the current youtubes are anything to go by - we don't need any more videos showing nothing but camera shake and bokeh effects... "omigod, it's a diamond-shaped craft!!!"
(umm, that's the shape of your aperture opening - the image is way out of focus and is probably Venus/Sirius/Jupiter...)

It is VERY notable that as soon as you ask the typical alien-craft-video-provider to show us what happens when they shoot a known object under similar conditions, using manual focus and adjusting it as they go, it all goes VERY quiet. Either they knew dam well what was happening, or they discovered their errors when they tried it and now feel a tad embarrassed...

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 03:27 AM
link   

If you think about it, all these idiots do is reinforce the proof of genuine UFOs.

Why else would a circular homemade craft, complete with revolving flashing lights, skewed at an angle, making erratic movements, be recognized by witnesses as a UFO?

Of course it's because genuine UFO's look that way!

One homemade UFO, does not mean that this video is of that particular toy anymore than a child's kite with a picture of a bird on it, means there are no real genuine birds.

The kite, is simply a representation of a real bird. The picture of the bird looks like a bird, it flies in the sky like a bird, but that doesn't make it responsible for all of the sightings of birds.

And yes, these idiots make me sick too. Perhaps intentionally causing a UFO hoax should be made a criminal offence, as it probably has caused or contributed to traffic accidents, or at least has the potential to cause car crashes as people try look at it from moving vehicles etc. Quite a powerful distraction when driving.

These types let these things off in the HOPE that people mistake it for the real thing and report it. They then smugly announce that it was not a UFO in the classic sense, but merely a foam toy, thus trying to insinuate that ALL sightings are fake, false, toys etc, which is obviously nuts. A bit like me saying all aircraft are toys, because some people build toy aircraft.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 03:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

the man said its approx 5 miles away so looking at the video the ufo is quite big.would fakers be able to create something that big and be able to make it fly? i dont reckon so if they could wouldnt it be like a major new technology which would replace planes? its obviously not a lantern,bird or balloon and the man seems to honestly believe..i think this is great evidence of ufos in our planet...

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 03:43 AM
link   
reply to post by jess0

He also mentions hearing a hum, you can even hear it in the video, do you think it's possible to hear it's hum from 5 miles away?

Judging distance is a tricky thing to do, especially at night.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join