It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beretta Extrema II Rapid Fire Shotgun

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Wow! Look at the low recoil on this baby.
Man can he shoot. I want this guy on my side.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 09:49 PM
link   
To hell with the guy...I want the weapon!

That thing would be awesome to lay down out on my 60 acres

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 09:54 PM
link   
That guy needs to take another hunter/gun safety course....he's waving it all over the place.

Okay, I'm jealous, okay?

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 10:22 PM
link   
HOLY FREAKIN CRAP!!!!!

YOU COULD SET THAT ON YOUR GOOLIES AND SHOOT ALL DAY LONG AND STILL BE READY FOR "ACTION"!!!!

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 10:22 PM
link   
30 rd clip, bayo lug, laser sights,
never mind, already got that stuff, I just want the gun

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 10:29 PM
link   
I've known a few guys like him... go out at dawn every day shot 500 rounds.. then complain about not having enough ammo to get warmed up...

By the way his gun handling would get him thrown out of any shooting range I've ever been to!

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by DaddyBare

He is obviously exibition shootin...have you not seen this before? That is the STYLE of it, to look laid back and non-chaulant and you do amazing things. He would never "wave" his gun around like that if he was lined up with a bunch of guys on a shooting range. This is for show.

The comments you guys made are so funny, it must be jealousy or something. This would be like watching a Penn & Teller performance and saying that Penn really shouldn't juggle flaming knives like that! Or maybe going to a NASCAR race and complaining that they would get a ticket for driving like that.

"Doesn't he know that's dangerous??"

This is just a crazy comment from someone who makes guns their main platform here on ATS...

This was good for a laugh, oh yea, that guy was AMAZING. But I still think Ed McGivern, the author of Fast and Fancy Shooting, is more impressive.He does all of those tricks with a REVOLVER

[edit on 22-10-2009 by Enigma Publius]

[edit on 23-10-2009 by Enigma Publius]

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 11:15 PM
link   
If hes ever assaulted by clay targets... forgettaboutit!

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 11:27 PM
link   
there are people who can shoot multiple clay pigeons with a ruger 10/22 or the like.. practice and a keen eye-hand coordination. i'd be more amazed by someone who can cook me a nice dinner out of a land fill of mysterious crap in a wasteland.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 11:48 PM
link   
The demonstration is effective in that it demonstrates the rapid cycling of the weapon.

Curious though what loads he's shooting, and if they're full loads. I guarantee he loads his own.

Anyone can shoot targets like that. Anyone. It just takes lots and lots of practice - just like anything else.

Ask the guy to juggle four balls, and I doubt he can do any better than me.

But a juggler, likewise, engages in lots and lots of practice until every move becomes instinctive.

That's a nice weapon, but if my life were on the line, I still would have to choose a pump.

Truth is, I've never been attacked by clays.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 01:39 AM
link   

How bout them apples?

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 02:53 AM
link   
reply to post by AnonymousMoose

two words.
How much?

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 12:06 PM
link   
I WANT ONE! AHHHH!

This would serve well as an infantry support weapon.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
reply to post by AnonymousMoose

two words.
How much?

Here is a link that should answer that question. Info also.

Own a duplicate of the distinctive Super X3 shotgun that Patrick Flanigan shoots in his exciting live shows (except Pat’s own magazine tube is modified to hold 11 shells). Everything about this unique Super X3 is designed for blazing speed and awesome performance. Light and responsive, the Super X3 makes faster follow-up shots possible because of the reduced felt recoil from the Active Valve system which allocates gases in a clean, precise manner. The barrel’s .742" Back-Bored Technology works with the Invector-Plus™ choke tube system to provide consistent, dense patterns. The Dura-Touch® Armor Coating keeps the stock from slipping in your hands, and the stock is adjustable to fit your shooting style and body type, maximizing overall efficiency of fit, balance and swing. The Inflex Technology recoil pad has a hard heel insert for quick, no snag shouldering.

Winchester sx3

I did some looking around, apparently the X3 has to be kept super clean or it has cycling problems. As long as you keep it clean though it will be a top performer.

[edit on 30-10-2009 by DaMod]

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Holy crap!

To the person who said pump action is better -- why?

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 11:50 AM
link   
What's the price tag on that bad boy?

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Here's a weapon that's MUCH more deadly with a faster fire rate....
Ladies and Gentlemen... The AA-12 Automatic Shotgun

[edit on 30-10-2009 by GambitVII]

[edit on 30-10-2009 by GambitVII]

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 05:47 AM
link   
I have an extrema II and it is an amazing gun. It has the benefit of the gas reload system which reduces recoil as well as the kick-off absorbers in the stock AND the geltek pad on the butt. I only shoot 28g cartridges on sporting clay shoots and it never fails to cycle.
Mine is plugged to only 3 shots, 1 in the breech and 2 in the magazine, but it will fire off all three faster than you shout 'STOP!'
Recoil is weird with this gun. If you hold it loosely like this guy does, it won't give a lot of recoil. Pull it tight into your shoulder and it will give you a shove, but not as much as an OU will.
All said, it is the best gun I have ever used and I am proud to own it!

top topics

join