It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Official disclosure of extraterrestrial life is imminent

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 07:04 AM
link   
I understand the skepticism. No offense taken!
What happened is that I took a picture of my cat under the Christmas tree,and in the background is my television,which was completely OFF,with no gaming stuff connected to it at all,not even so much as a VCR,only a VCR storage box on top of the TV.
I sent my film off to a company through the mail,and when the photos came back,my mother-in-law looked at the photo and said "What is that in your TV???"
It is the very distinct face of a creature that looks like a "Snakehead",with golden "skin" and the most beautiful blue color of eyes I've ever seen,only the blue just fills up the eye spaces,they aren't normal eyes. The mouth appears to have fangs.
The photographer I took the negative to said someone would have had to go to alot of trouble to try to fake a negative.(That person wouldn't be me! I am so computer-illiterate and anti-technologically inclined,it's not even funny!) Because of the negative,I always found it impossible to believe the photo had been "superimposed upon" in any way.
What the producer of the TV show had said once on his show in 2001 was that if anyone had a picture (like mine),with the TV "OFF",that it would be worth investigating.I had some contact with him by phone,not until last year though ,and found him not to my liking at all,so I didn't pursue the issue.(Because he couldn't open the file I sent him,I think we were both impatient.)

I procrastinate alot! Here it is,I wait til the world is coming to an end!
Think I have another week or so until the Big Whatever-It-Is hits? Hope so!

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 07:12 AM
link   
THE GOVERNMENT EXPOSURE OF ALIEN LIFE IS A RED FLAG PLOY

Look up a book sponsored by the Police and Retired Military called ,
Operation Vanpire Killer-2000 the police against the new world order.
www.Operation Vampire Killer 2000 The police against the NWO.

Look at plan -C it is from the early 90's and it tells how the NWO will instruct the PTB to use the disclosure of Alien life as a ploy to disrupt the peace, what peace is left and this will signal the start of a total down fall of the United States and the collapse of other weathly nations.

This book describes which states will be occupied by what foreign Nato troops. It might be nice to know this for your own protection.

So look it up if you are brave enough to learn the truth.

Don't be surprised if this posting is pulled or dislodged by the "Watchers" if you think I am kidding, as soon as you find this info. mark it and see how long my post stays up.

"God Bless America" KMG

[edit on 22-10-2009 by kissmygrits]

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by reasonable
My source has revealed:

Nov. 26th- The aliens show videos of biblical times and how they influenced and manipulated humanity with local agents, texts and special effects
Nov. 27th- Most religious commit suicide

Man o man thats funny! Most religious commit suicide. Just because aliens show up? Everyone i know who is Catholic won't care! I'm Catholic I won't care. I (as a Catholic) would want to spend lots of time with these guys and learn a different culture! O man, Aliens say God is fake, guess its time to kill myself now.

I'm not going to say everything else is fake because of that but really?

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Well if Obama does make the announcement about ET's maybe THEN we'll understand the REAL reason why he hasn't released his official birth certificate!

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Well,I sure hope I haven't said too much! I didn't want to spoil the surprise!

I'm too tired to keep my guard up,so I'd better go to bed!

I do tend to agree with the poster who sees a Conspiracy coming from all this,as a way to cause more social upheaval,at a time when we'll already be at a "breaking point"?

Too much going on behind the scenes that clearly isn't in our best interests!

I'll be back! (Six posts and counting!)

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by kissmygrits

OMG I have never heard so much poppycock in all my life!

This book describes which states will be occupied by what foreign Nato troops. It might be nice to know this for your own protection.

Why would the US Authorities allow NATO Foreign troops to occupy certain areas in the USA, get real please. You really think NATO countries would agree with this, when those troops would be needed in thier home countries for security purposes! LoL the NATO countries cannot even agree on sending troops to Afghanistan, never mind to the USA to occupy certain areas, absolutely hilarious

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 07:56 AM
link   
If they disclose Alien presence, it will only be in order to spread fear and gain acceptance for the new world order. They will tell us that we need to unite for the war against aliens and we will buy into it. Just another brainwashing technique.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 08:05 AM
link   
The question is would the government lie to you about this to get you to go along with their draconian anti democracy policies. Would they lie? Would they pretend there are aliens when there arn't. If there are aliens and the government has been lying all these years, would they admit that? They want hysteria. They've proved that with their swine flu hoax, with 911, with everything they've done so far. This government has got to go. Aliens or no aliens
This government doesn't believe in democracy. They only believe in FORCE. They want total control so they can continue their military goon squad rule over the world. The question is What do you want? Do you want to bow and let them have whatever they want?

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 08:08 AM
link   
I am happy to finally see this "DISCLOSURE" its been a long time waiting. I hope this is being done for good reasons though and not because they have no other choice but to let us know first.
S&F

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Kissmygrits- I have to agree to the ploy notion. It's my opinion that it's all a big ruse. I mean face it, a good many in the crowd depend on this kind of stuff to make a living if you care to call it that- book and DVD sales, the lecture circuit etc.

I don't see how the government benefits from disclosure until there is the need for a red herring to keep us all pointed in one direction while they are busy doing something in another. And, it will work. Just like it has countless times before.

Far too many on our side of the fence are so consumed with the notion of disclosure that they will fall for anything. Maybe not long term but long enough for Big Brother to accomplish whatever it is they are planning.

I don't want to disparage the intentions of some the bigger names in this arena. I believe that they are honorable (most of them at least) but unwitting patsies of something much larger than the ET issue.

As we write, the world dangles by a thread both financially and politically. Governments around the globe will do what they've always done and that is anything, and I do mean anything, to hold onto power. They will throw any and all under the bus to accomplish this objective- put that in the bank.

Disclosure- not likely. But, if it does happen it would be prudent to approach it with great caution and skepticism. I can't remember the last time I felt comfortable believing anything the government said- lies are their stock in trade. Am I to be so gullible as to believe that TPTB have had a sudden change of heart?

I know that I come off as a naysayer and unbeliever but I'm not. There IS something in the sky that can't be explained but the what it is and why it is has yet to be answered. As for myself, I intend to watch closely and not be in a big hurry to believe a damned thing the US government has to say on anything let alone ET.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 08:17 AM
link   
The aliens will have big heads, they'll be 7 ft. tall, their lips won't move when they talk, and they will carry around these big books written in a language that we can't decipher, at first.

Then, we find out.......

IT'S A COOK BOOK!!!!!!

YEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

Postscript: Dang, that on top of a banking collapse, dollar collapse, flu pandemic, peak oil, ..........
We be screwed.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Ok. Taking this article and applying it:

I am imminently going to be married (been looking 20 years nonstop)

The cat's imminently going to jump up on the piano and play some Mozart

The computer's imminently going to have an electrical fault and be sucked into another dimension....

See where I am going? I've heard 'disclosure' and 'soon', so much, neither is applicable, OR the truth. I got a better chance of my list happening FIRST. Someone is reeling the entire disclosure and UFO crowd in and out like a bass on a line with this stuff.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 08:19 AM
link   
I'm getting pretty fed up with all posts about predictions, some recent that the said dates passed, and nothing happened.

Alot of people are starting to talk about disclosure being imminent, so I just thought I'd pop this one in:

2010 - The Year We Make Contact

imdb

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 08:20 AM
link   
You cannot expect the Obama administration to tell the truth surely!?!

Perhaps they have high-tech UAVs that they will show off as 'aliens' and then use them to attack the populace and then call for a new world order to address this new founded threat?

Al-queda - CIA funded, backed.

Aliens - a new CIA funded, backed enemy for the people to fear.

I can see this playing out and I know of several prominent scientists in the US in the past that have also made reference to the same.

Happy days.

P.S. Aliens do exist - but I don't think US admin will mean those ones...

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by 12212012
If they disclose Alien presence, it will only be in order to spread fear and gain acceptance for the new world order. They will tell us that we need to unite for the war against aliens and we will buy into it. Just another brainwashing technique.

What he said ^^

ddc

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Alien Huntaa

the thing with all of this ET disclosure is its coming from the government...and at the end of the day they are still only tellin you wot they want you to know. if they disclose the existance of ET life then it will be for an underlying reason you do not know...not because they are just being honest.

aswell as the fact its coming from the mouth of corruption...life on other planets??? wots new??

there have been stories dating back THOUSANDS of years referencing beings from the stars or other planets...ancient civilisations knew vast amounts about astronomy and with no technology how did they know all this stuff?...more recently (past 100 years) there have been many many sightings of UFO's by thousands of people...are all these people just lying?...creditable people...normal every day folk including a recent sighting by 2 airline pilots, ground control and the planes passengers flying to guernsey south of england news.bbc.co.uk... ...are they all lying? my guess is that some of them maybe....but not all of them...some of them must have seen something not of this world...but it just gets shrugged off by the government.

putting all sightings and stories aside...how stubborn, abnoxious and closed minded do you have to be to think we are the only ones... there are billions of stars in our galaxy alone....each star has planets orbiting it (this adds up to trillions of planets)...and theres trillions and trillions of other galaxies in the universe each with billions of stars each with orbiting planets...common sense tells you that its almost a done deal for life to be on at least 1 other planet out there.

wot im trying to say is that if the government do disclose ET life...for woteva reason...people shouldnt be so surprised...deffinately shouldnt panic...if ET life has been visiting us for however many years...my guess is they dont want to hurt us or they would have already...my reaction to disclosure will simply be...."so wot"

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 08:24 AM
link   
During my lurking here on ATS this subject has gotten rather frequent.. Several dates have been talked about as well.

First off, i don`t see this happening. At all. As in never ever.
IF there are otherworldy beeings on the earth/In contact with governments, that is.

Let me refer to the movie "district 9". That really made me think about how humans would handle alien contact. Seeing that we cant even treat other humans humanly, i doubt aliens would like us much. It`s better to live in ignorance for as long as we act like we do.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 08:31 AM
link   
The one thing about this article that piques my interest is the time-frame for the 30 nation agreement - February 12-14, 2008 - which was around the same time-frame as the infamous closed-door session of Congress on March 12, 2008.

I think the revelation of contact, new technologies and the heralding of a new social construct / paradigm shift would most certainly shake our financial system to the core, especially if elites and power brokers realize that the money=slavery jig is up.

Originally posted by Imagir
Do you know what appen if the Disclosure begin official?

New energy, new materials, new industry, new products, new jobs.
No Oil, no Atomic energy=New Era!
No Oil, no Atomic energy= Change of RULERS Elite!

Exactly

[edit on 22/10/2009 by kosmicjack]

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 08:41 AM
link   
I think our best hope for disclosure in the near future is Obama and his huge ego. He wants to leave his mark on history and he wants to be remembered- especially for something other than being the first black president. Can you imagine how many people around the world would watch a speech given by the President of the United States, revealing for the first time to mankind the existence of extraterrestrials? Such a speech would be remembered and cited for millennia to come.

Additionally, the announcement of the existence of ET's would distract everyone from the horrible economic situation. It could also help on the war front as knowing that we are not alone would change a lot of peoples' perspectives on life and would probably go a long way toward uniting the world.

I'm not saying that it's going to happen because I've had my hopes shattered many times and for far too long now. But I pray that it does happen and that the world reacts in a civil and rationalized manner.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by kissmygrits

EXCELLENT INFORMATION>>> I AGREE STAR FOR YOU !

Thnx for this, We should spread this like wild fire! ( I am lol )

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join