It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Official disclosure of extraterrestrial life is imminent

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   
wow, another disclosure thread, if i had a dime every time one of those threads popped up, i could build my own rocket and go to the bloody moon myself. some people just dont have a grip on reality.

--

people just dont realize the scale of such 'disclosure'. its not just the existence of ETs, imagine an entire civilization questioning everything they've ever believed in.

the implications of disclosure are on an astronomical proportion.

-- these threads are just wishful thinking, and closure to a lot of poor souls here...

-- moving along.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Theres always been talk of disclosure but it never came.
I am sorry but it's my opinion that full disclosure will never come.
I never saw a UFO but my gut tells me something is out there but its cloaked by dis info agents,by people that spread lies so they can make money and maniacs that think every light in the sky is a alien space craft.
So in the end I don't care
if they are out there let them come!

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by vance

Ya, and people were labeled INSANE for thinking the world was round, Earth was not the center of the universe, points of light in the sky were entire galaxies, microscopic organisims (viruses, bacteria) existed and made us sick, energy could be created from splitting atoms, information could travel through the air, evolution....... do I really need to go on.

Just because a closed mind is taught one thing, doesn't make everything else false.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by ldkwraith
Yeah but on the brink of destruction we have the ability to change our nature i like to think.

You can't change your nature - it's not something taught. It's inherent to the species at birth. Name a single human culture that lacks greed, envy, abuse of authority, and violence. The only way to change the inherent nature of a species is to mess around with genetic engineering.

A scorpion was walking along the bank of a river, wondering how to get to the other side. Suddenly, he saw a fox. He asked the fox to take him on his back across the river. The fox said, "No. If I do that, you'll sting me, and I'll drown." The scorpion assured him, "If I do that, we'll both drown." The fox thought about it and finally agreed. So the scorpion climbed up on his back, and the fox began to swim. But halfway across the river, the scorpion stung him. As poison filled his veins, the fox turned to the scorpion and said, "Why did you do that? Now you'll drown, too." "I couldn't help it," said the scorpion. "It's my nature."

Source

[edit on 31-10-2009 by andrewh7]

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by andrewh7

Originally posted by ldkwraith
Yeah but on the brink of destruction we have the ability to change our nature i like to think.

You can't change your nature - it's not something taught. It's inherent to the species at birth. Name a single human culture that lacks greed, envy, abuse of authority, and violence. The only way to change the inherent nature of a species is to mess around with genetic engineering.

A scorpion was walking along the bank of a river, wondering how to get to the other side. Suddenly, he saw a fox. He asked the fox to take him on his back across the river. The fox said, "No. If I do that, you'll sting me, and I'll drown." The scorpion assured him, "If I do that, we'll both drown." The fox thought about it and finally agreed. So the scorpion climbed up on his back, and the fox began to swim. But halfway across the river, the scorpion stung him. As poison filled his veins, the fox turned to the scorpion and said, "Why did you do that? Now you'll drown, too." "I couldn't help it," said the scorpion. "It's my nature."

Source

[edit on 31-10-2009 by andrewh7]

By nature humans are loving. The only time they act like that is when they are brainwashed and programmed heavily by TPTB, which has occurred since sumeria basically who act as agents of chaos and traumatize humanity nonstop, as well as program the matrix..

But the leaders, bankers and corporate, they're pretty much everything you said, in an extremety uncommon to most of the planets in the universe, even the negative ones I imagine. They're also NOT HUMAN. Lizzies and dracos, with zetans thrown mainly, in source, but often in with some dna that way too.

Humans are not the problem here. Theyre seen often as sheep and are known for their loving natures throughout the galaxy.

[edit on 31-10-2009 by Unity_99]

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Didn't official disclosure take place in 1997 within the state of Phoenix, and was followed up by the governor coming forward on Larry King?

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 09:23 PM
link   
"In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth"
E.T.'s/Aliens/WhateverYouWantToCallThem have a recurring theme in every ancient culture and religion. It wouldn't really be news. The real news would be the introduction of new technologies to make life easier and healthier for all of us and to live together in peace, the way God intended.

I thought it was interesting to read that "Behind the scenes, powerful institutions are ensuring that nothing derails the planned disclosure announcement" when for all these years it seems that powerful institutions have ensured that disclosure DOESN'T occur.

Heck, i'm skeptical but let's see what happens in coming months.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by FORMe2p00p0n
reply to post by vance

Ya, and people were labeled INSANE for thinking the world was round, Earth was not the center of the universe, points of light in the sky were entire galaxies, microscopic organisims (viruses, bacteria) existed and made us sick, energy could be created from splitting atoms, information could travel through the air, evolution....... do I really need to go on.

Just because a closed mind is taught one thing, doesn't make everything else false.

BRAVO !!!

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 07:13 PM
link   
i've been reading stuff on ats for about two years now. searching out information on project mountak and the philadelphia experiment led me to finding this, to put it lightly, interesting place.

this is my first post here, and as such, i want to make perfectly clear that this post is not in anyway negative or dismissive of anyone's believes here. i consider myself to be a mild conspiracy theorists. pretty much the jfk assassination (i haven't reached a complete alternate theory on this, but im sure oswald didn't do it.) and 9/11(same here, im not a 'no plane' guy though, that’s for sure.) are all ive been able to research and feel is 100% a clear conspiracy.

my question is: with all of the hope, excitement, and expectation tied to alien disclosure; if aliens could be proved to not exist, beyond a shadow of a doubt, how would you feel? what would you do?

i personally don’t believe in aliens. i haven’t seen any proof in my personal life, but im always open to discussion and to read, see, and hear arguments for their existence.

if anyone could point me to any good threads on proof for aliens, please do.

oh, and hi everyone. after two years of being on the outside looking in, i look forward to finally joining in the discussions here.

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 02:41 AM
link   
reply to post by circasuicide

my question is: with all of the hope, excitement, and expectation tied to alien disclosure; if aliens could be proved to not exist, beyond a shadow of a doubt, how would you feel? what would you do?

Great question and insight! Stared! You are among the great unwashed but you came to the right place.

How would WE react? Yawn...

Start by reading all of say, Clifford Stone's thread and then maybe the Sleeper thread and it should be obvious that there probably won't be any disclosure. THEY are so much spiritually and technically beyond us, sorry to say. Earth is a playpen and we are learning how to play fair, for better or worse.

The best you can do is enjoy yourself as much as possible and help your fellow man! It's a heck of a ride my friend!

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 01:48 AM
link   
Please pardon me, as I am adapting to your system as I go along. I wanted to point out that Mr. Hooagland's "spin" on physics is in need of adjustment.
BJ Howell
[email protected]

P.S Reply when ready

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 01:59 AM
link   
reply to post by deadlysponge

Simple minds post simple thoughts? Is that what you meant? There are no simple minds or thoughts in our universe(s). all are equally judged.
BJ

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 02:14 AM
link   
This simply will Not happen as well as all the other promises Obama has made that he has not followed up with. And here is why it will never happen:

Many other governments have released their files on UFO's to the public. The United States is holding back for reasons other than just proof of Aliens. If the Government admitted they had proof all these years they would also have to answer a lot of hard questions they are not willing to answer:

What have you done with the alien space craft?
What have you done with the aliens who lived or died?
Have you reverse engineered technology from the aliens?
Have we been using that technology all these years?
Is there really a war going on above our heads between Us, good aliens and bad aliens using Star Wars (SDI) weapons like top pentagon official Phillip Corso said in his book ' The Day After Roswell"?
Do aliens walk among us?
How much money have you spent of the tax payers money on fighting, capturing, housing, reverse engineering alien technology all these years behind our backs?

These are what will cause the fighting in the streets. The government simply has no answers to the people that will placate their emotional response to this news. So as long as the government denies everything, they can continue to operate without fear of having to be answerable to the people.

Once the Obama people realize what a mess they would be in if they release any evidence of prior knowledge of aliens and UFO's and the caca will really hit the rotary oscillator, this issue will go Poof and you will hear no more about it.

[edit on 9-11-2009 by JohnPhoenix]

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!
Guess who got rich for betting the disclosure wouldn't happen?

Life is good.

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Thought this was interesting! The Soviets have apparently confirmed that ET life exists and is intelligent, a friend of mine showed me this link. Hope it works!
www.collective-evolution.com...

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by casperelly

Actually that was an old news of 9 months ago. Once I was waiting for disclosure like it could have happened from a moment to another, but like this thread demonstrates, it was senseless.

Disclosure won't happen until humanity will be still so scared of anything unknown and out of her belief systems' boundaries.

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Alien Huntaa

complete hogwash, unless there is a need to know for all mankind, this information will never be verified by any government, in fact if it is to be disclosed it is more likely it will be an actual alien who will reveal themselves... there is no way any government will ever make such a statement... if they do it will be because they know about something bad going to happen to earth.....

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 08:13 PM
link   

flipflop
reply to post by Alien Huntaa

complete hogwash, unless there is a need to know for all mankind, this information will never be verified by any government, in fact if it is to be disclosed it is more likely it will be an actual alien who will reveal themselves... there is no way any government will ever make such a statement... if they do it will be because they know about something bad going to happen to earth.....

Ah right..so this has gone from IMMINENT disclosure 4 years ago...to it's not a need to know thing for all of mankind...and if disclosure happens an actual real life little green or grey space alien will reveal him self to the whole planet.

Right...

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 11:09 PM
link   
I don't mind reviving old threads...its one of my favorite things.
I don't even mind the source of the update ?

I do mind however that this thread is in the Breaking Alternative news thread...

so I'ma gonna cry like a little disgruntled baby!!!
MOOOOOOODS!

Just saying

X

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 09:54 AM
link   
what am i missing . Casperelly posts a link to an article where an ex Russian President confirms alien life exists, and all the subsequent replies are saying an official disclosure will never happen.

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join