It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Official disclosure of extraterrestrial life is imminent

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Although I am excited that this is being discussed a lot, I am not getting my hopes up on actual disclosure this soon. I would sit back and smile like Admiral Ackbar when the second deathstar exploded if they disclosed the ET presence. But until they DO disclose, I won't run with this idea.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 11:47 AM
link   
I am sorry i dont believe any disclosure will happen soon. After reading the article it clearly says that the "whistleblowers" are in fact Pete Peterson and David Wilcock (he saying somebody told him, yeah aja) So again no real credible sources about this info just some old "i know from somebody or somebody told me, some high rank official, some black op...some utra super cosmic guy"..i smell BS in all this.

I am sorry but i dont think Obama want to disclose anything, he have already problems with the economy and 2 wars and imagine if he disclose ET are real, too many problems for this guy.

I am sorry but i sense someone is pushing for disclosure and not even giving any real source, i think this is a campain just to make people think it will happen and then later on drop the F word and nothing will happen and people will be disgusted.

I am sorry but i dont believe anything of this magnitud will happen in our lifetime unless the real ET by themselves do the disclosure, i dont think any Gov will do it and come clean on it.

The consequences are more than people think of disclosure . People think disclosure is just some USA or some president come on TV say that ET and UFO's are real and thats it, people will say "OK" and live their lives normally like nothing happen. I am sorry but there are tons if not millions of people who have been abducted, who doesnt know why, who have been experimented on and that will want answers on why! lots of people have died kill or persecuted to say bits of the truth and i dont know how many who are still silence to this day have outs for not say anything about it and their lifes are stake to protect their families. People will want answers and people will want to head rolls about this!! and i dont think the Gov will want social unrest for this.

So people like pete peterson and david wilcock are just hyping this "disclosure" without any facts any real source or any info that someone from ats or other place could investigate.

Sorry but there is not going to be diisclosure anytime soon..thats what i think and feel.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Even though I doubt this to be true I have to say that talking to Dr. Michael Salla you would never believe him to be a crazy.. I was at the X-Conf. and spoke to him and he seemed very down to earth and very intelligent. I wouldn't doubt that Salla may have heard "rumblings" for a while but I actually think disclousure is happening Now.. Just watching the History channel's Many programs or Larry King live's many shows about UFO's.. Also just ask anyone you know (who you consider productive in society) and 80% will tell you they generally believe in UFO's and alien species who monitor earth's progress or lack of..

One thing I will say. If the US Govt. thinks it can just disclose "a little" there wrong. Once you open the flood gates there's NO going back.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Disclosure will not come until it suites the puppet masters . And even after " Disclosure " takes place we will not learn anything that we don't already know and that is what we are told .

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Nope...I don't see it happening. I hate to be the guy that destroys everyone's hopes and dreams on this, but, the government is not going to disclose anything that gives them more power to keep secret.

And yes, I do believe in life on other planets, extraterrestrials, ufo's etc...But, I'm also a realist when it comes to assessing governmental agendas.

They have no reason to disclose something of that magnitude, and if they do disclose it, I will be the first to say..."Well, I guess I gaffed that one."

Sorry guys, but, NO WAY.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Dr. michael sallas can have "good intentions" about disclosure but he and i think 100% of the people who preaches for discloslosure never address the question of the consequences of disclosure.

Their answer is easy, ohh yes free energy! new technology ET's friendly all over the place, utopia! lalalaa. Sorry but they dont address the real issues about a disclosure, like If Et's are real..then all abductions cases must be real and if that so..why do the ET experiment on US humans?? how many in reality have been abducted??? for what reason??..good or bad one?? what do they want with us?? are they neutral, good intentions..bad intentions???

So if abductions are real i think millions of people will be piss off, have their lifes disrupted for i dont know how many years they will demand the gov with answers and will want like i say head rolls on. Do you think people will just say..ohh yeah i was abducted by some ets..they do some wird experiments with me..i was nude..in a table...but heck they are good and friendly i dont care..they are my space brothers! ...that is a Utopia answer, people will want the Gov to answer this and many more like how many people died in "accidents" and how many were obligated to shut their mouts off for the shake of their families and friends. How many civilians were too obligated to not say a sh....it or face consequences.

NO researchers answer this questions, michael sallas. dr steven greer and i think the rest just says,.,.oh great free energy..free technology..space brothers!! why they dont answer abductions..why they dont answer all this hard questions..??

I smell VBS in all this hyping of "disaclosure" by two or 3 guys that woow they are from project camelot family (ohh somebody remember serpo??)....

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Just what is there to disclose? I dont for one minute that the government is capable of keeping something like this a secret for this long.
on an aside; after more than 60 yrs since the supposed roswell incident, we have yet to find one gum wrapper, food wrapper, bottletop, discarded toothbrush, oil (or what ever they use as its subsitute) stain, discarded fender, or old muffler. we have yet to find a footprint, a milplaced glove, a loose thread, any physical evidence to support the premise of contact with an alien being. These must be the neatest beings in the universe. In over 60 yrs with a populace that now carries cameras in their ubiquitous cellphones, we have yet to get one good picture of their craft.
that there may be life out there is a very real possiblity, it is a big place. to think that they have travelled to some backwater system in some backwater galaxy, in all that space to come to earth is egotistical at best and improbable in the least.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Disclosure of what exactly? Of something the government has been manipulating for ages, so that when the right moment arises, they use this new threat of ALIENS to bring about more draconian laws and regulations... What's the point of 'disclosure' if all we're gonna get is the governments 'official' version, one that benefits them in the long run.... Why isn't satanism ever connected to these 'aliens,' ... why must we always think of them as beings from other planets... the government is filled with satanists and they'll do and say anything, even that there are aliens, to cover their putrid facade ...

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 12:21 PM
link   
I don't believe for a minute if the US government has absolute proof that they would ever disclose that to the US public. I mean come on people. There is NOTHING to gain and everything to lose by disclosing information like that. Most of us have some sort of 6th sense that there probably is life out there and we may have likely been visited and are being visited by UFOs and possibly ET life. BUT, there is no way mankind is ready for that type of powerful admission. No way in hell.

But then again, maybe that's EXACTLY what humanity needs? Maybe that's what it will take to launch us into a different level of consciousness. I mean what would be the point of killing each other and fighting each other when there is actual intelligent life out there. It's pretty amazing to think about the glass being half full and how human beings could interpret disclosure. Maybe it wouldn't be all gloom and doom and we should give humans the benefit of the doubt. If we had disclosure the powers that be and the US government would lose A LOT of power.

But then again maybe the US government knows that these beings are not friendly and are looking out for us an dont want to scare us? LOL YEah right.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zosynspiracy
I don't believe for a minute if the US government has absolute proof that they would ever disclose that to the US public.

unless they were given an ultimatum. aka "Either disclose on your terms by x date or we do it ourselves"

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   
I wish for once this would come from a site more reliable than an "Examiner" or "Inquirer," and so on. It's always the same. Bold claims about imminant disclosure by quirky sites or "researchers" that have a habit of making these sorts of claims - which never pan out - repeatedly.

So I'll have to take this one with an incredibly tiny grain of salt.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Faiol
WHY THE HECK

u guys are flagging this thead? examiner is not a good source

really, I am just sick of this ... we need to implement something to take out flags

Why "EXAMINER" is not a good source?

FOX News?
CNN?

EXAMINER is a GOOD SOURCE as the other.

At least it is independent from the dark powers....

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   
IF they disclose anything it will be that they are here and have been here before us. That they rode in on the rock that killed off this dinosaurs. Or something like that. With the universe as big as it is and to assume that this is the only planet with life is silly imho.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Maybe, and well just having a 'think out loud' moment, that may change the topic, but what do you think the implementations of Disclosure would have on the number of Army personel in each country? Whether hostile or peacefull, there could be major increases and even decreases on the number of serving soldiers. But to the topic, disclosure would be a nice Christmas present! And they should do a full disclosure. Not just some sortta ''we know theres Ufo's, but were not sure what or where they originate from'' story. If they know where, or even if the Aliens want to intergrate and move in next door to me, then great. We'd be able to learn a lot, yeah, we'll probably benifit the most from a trade of knowledge, but theyll then have the freedom to come and go with out any questions asked. Personally though, i think goverments to paranoid and may be affraid of the Manifestation of an Alien culture that may pan out and signal the eventual end for the ruling body of most nations. Perceivable by the idea that Alien culture will benifit us in a quidnunc manner about who we are and maybe we can move on and stop living in a state of 'dreams.' You know?

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 03:05 PM
link   
One thing 9/11 happened for real , and everybody was shocked, so will see
and on the other way he writes about confidental sources not peterson, willcock , project camelot etc. and I don't understand people who say there is no date no source nothing because it's obvious!

[edit on 22-10-2009 by bartolas]

[edit on 22-10-2009 by bartolas]

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Worldwide disclosure is not coming any time soon. People of this generation will not see it happen in their lifetime so get over it.

Personal disclosure however is happening to those who seek it on a daily basis. That is where it is all happening.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Don't get your hopes up... This news is coming from examiner.com.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by nahsik

What...really anyone?

What about the editors? Can just anyone come in off the street and edit the paper?

Let's be honest, politicians are not credible, let alone a newspaper, although newspapers have editors!
In fact, there are very few credible sources of reporting at all these days.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Well if it does come, it will have nothing to do with the Government here in the UK.
They are unwilling to disclose the truth about immigration into this country,
let alone something as far reaching as this.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   
I looked at the authors other stories and I'm taking this with a grain of salt. But lets look at it a different way. If you where going to disclose something like this to the public and wanted to slowly build up discussion about this without causing straight up panic, the best thing would be to slowly leak stuff out to certain sites and blogs and writers that are involved in alien life. You see if this story would have came from the CBS nightly news or Chris Matthews from Hardball etc. etc., then it's a slam dunk and their is no reason to wait until Dec. 11. People would be asking questions and taking it as gospel coming from MSM authors and/or media people. Informations slowly builds up on the ATS's of the world and other sites and publications on line, then after a month or two the MSM start to act in wonder about this information coming from these sites and laugh about it and actually start to do stories. Then when a day doesn't go buy on some MSM pundit talking about this disclosure, they disclose.

I think scenario two from the author may be what might come about if Obama discloses on Dec. 11. And that scenario states that he may disclose that their are ruins on the moon and they have been studying it for years. I think that will go first, and then when people get over or think this through enough, then they can pull out the rabbit from the hat and say that this and that are an alien species.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join