It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Official disclosure of extraterrestrial life is imminent

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Watcher-In-The-Shadows
reply to post by ldkwraith

Why would they desire such a thing given mankind's darker nature and warlike tendencies? Not that I believe any nation is in contact with "them".

Maybe to show us a different way of life, a change....

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 03:18 AM
link   
I've been hearing quite a bit about this but I don't know if it's anything more than speculation

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alien Huntaa

Official disclosure of extraterrestrial life is imminent

www.ex aminer.com

An official announcement by the Obama administration disclosing the reality of extraterrestrial life is imminent. For several months, senior administration officials have been quietly deliberating behind closed doors how much to disclose to the world about extraterrestrial life. Dissatisfaction among powerful institutions such as the U.S. Navy over the decades-long secrecy policy has given a boost to efforts to disclose the reality of extraterrestrial life and technology.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Sorry but to a lot of people THIS ALONE is Disclosure, an 'official' announcement about ET life . Thats it, theres nothing else to see here move along.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Doesn't address or change our nature.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Doesn't address or change our nature.

Yeah but on the brink of destruction we have the ability to change our nature i like to think.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 03:56 AM
link   

We have been teetering on a fine edge of destruction for about sixty or so years now. An alien race announcing itself would most likely just throw alot of into a frenzy that could result in our destruction. We can't even accept superficial differences amongst each other without conflict.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 03:59 AM
link   
I think Richard Hoagland is correct. He says the announcement will simply be that the LCROSS mission revealed the existence of ANCIENT ruins on the moon. That way they get off easy thinking the masses will not panic like they THINK they would if full disclosure and the landing of a saucer were to occur.

The arrogant Bas***ds still think us peons cannot handle the truth.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 04:00 AM
link   
There is a post like this every single day and the dates keep being postpone. I don't even care anymore if disclosure comes from authorities or not it won't change a thing for me.

What I want is a disclosure from the Aliens them selves

It's time for them to stop the silly crop circles and land in the middle of 5th avenue to do some shopping.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 04:06 AM
link   
You got me all exited untill I noticed the examiner.com source.
Micheal Cohen is a liar and so is examiner.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 04:25 AM
link   
Hmmm, more Disclosure talk, I wonder if ET visitation could be used to fool us into taking the Jab, let's pretend that :

'' Obama comes on World Wide TV and say, ' yes, here are live ET's, 6 different rases, but there is a problem, in order for them to come, we need to take the vaccine so that we dont atract their germs and die, there is no swine flu and the vaccine isnt for the swine flu, you conspiracy theorists saw thru our plans, you are good (clapp clapp from the crowd. Obama is smiling, waving to TV) But people of Earth, take Jab so we can introduce the ET... bla bla bla !! ''

I just wonder if this could be a scenario ..

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 04:47 AM
link   
Whether it happens or not, I do find it absolutely amazing that the embargo has lasted this long to begin with. I mean, when you have Hollywood, popular opinion, the Vatican, and even high-ranking members of the military from around the world all saying that the phenomenon exists, how can the truth be retained at all? Apparently it can. Anyhow, about the only people who deny or refuse to budge on the topic seem to be some bigshot CEOs and the talking heads inside the media.

Things are coming to a climax, that's for sure. Here's hoping that someone in power has the cahones to (hint hint) "create change we can believe in".

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 04:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by GradyPhilpott

The Obama administration and its supporters are poised to take a bold step forward in helping our planet become an interplanetary culture that openly deals with the challenges posed by extraterrestrial life.

Oh, I get it now!

I can hardly wait.

[edit on 2009/10/21 by GradyPhilpott]

The first thing I thought when I read this was "Ah, it's the first steps to the NWO!"

Disclosure probably will come, but will it be the truth, or just a ruse to get us all to conform to global unity in the face of "our new interstellar allies"?

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 04:51 AM
link   
Once we confirm the presence of microbes in space, how much longer do we have to wait until we can interact with them and set up interstellar trade policies?

Sorry, but anything less than full disclosure regarding intelligent life gets a ho-hum from me.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 05:05 AM
link   

We have been teetering on a fine edge of destruction for about sixty or so years now. An alien race announcing itself would most likely just throw alot of into a frenzy that could result in our destruction. We can't even accept superficial differences amongst each other without conflict.

I think the only frenzy we would see would be from bible huggers...

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 05:11 AM
link   

It would be from people of all stripes not just religious people. Also, do you remember the ruling by the Vatican about how belief in E.T. does not negate belief in their God? I think that is a rather strong argument against your premise right there.

[edit on 22-10-2009 by Watcher-In-The-Shadows]

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 05:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by reasonable
My source has revealed:

Nov. 22nd- an object will appear in the sky, huge and glowing.
Nov. 23rd- it will make it's way to the surface
Nov. 24th- Obama will call for calm, claim we are not in danger and a full international press conference will be scheduled 6hrs later
Nov. 24th- Full disclosure of 3 Alien Races, 2 extra-dimensional races and 1 race of time traveling aliens
Nov. 25th- The craft will hover above the white house, closed meetings are held
Nov. 26th- The aliens show videos of biblical times and how they influenced and manipulated humanity with local agents, texts and special effects
Nov. 27th- Most religious commit suicide
Nov. 28th- Aliens make a gesture providing us with free energy and food replication technology
blah blah.. it's easy to make stuff up.....

its the 22nd....

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 05:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Alien Huntaa

I really hope this is the real thing! I tend to keep an open mind about things like this, as i did with the whole Blossom Goodchild thing (obviously that turned out to be a dissapointment).
But remember what happened to JFK when he decided to speak out about the presence of ETs.
Could this happen again?
Even if the powers that be have agreed to this disclosure there must be an underlying agenda, a reason why they have decided to tell us?
Maybe i'm being untrusting, but is that not how we as a race have been programmed to react, to live in fear and mistrust?
Personally i believe that the lies have gone on for too long. We deserve to know the truth and hopefully Obama and his crew have realised that.
It's just a pity our pathetic government (im English by the way) will without a doubt be taking a back seat in all of this and again following America around like a lost sheep.

Well there's my rant

Like i say if this does happen the i welcome it with open arms, we can only wait to find out.

Peace

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 05:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by thomas_

What I want is a disclosure from the Aliens them selves

Yeah that wouldn't happen, imagine the chaos that would cause.
I know what you mean though as i would love for that to happen aswell.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 05:34 AM
link   
Anyone remember the The Hyperdimensional Election of Barack Obama and 2012 by Hoagland?

There he stated that the Hyperdimensional math, suggested that Obama would be a president like J.F.K. was. Hoagland himself gave alot of credit to Obama, and said, this could be one of the best things there could happen for the USA.
Maybe he indeed was right... maybe disclosure is really coming.. and Hoagland knew all along!

[edit on 22-10-2009 by Lunar_Secrets]

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 05:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by RiotComing

Originally posted by Shirakawa
I don't think this will mean that the existence of INTELLIGENT extraterrestrial life will be disclosed. It could be "just" the confirmation, for example, of microbial life on Mars or Europa
[edit on 2009-10-21 by Shirakawa]

Yes, but according to the Project Camelot interview with Bob Dean and Marcia Schafer, Marcia said that there will be three stages of disclosure and I think the revelation of microbial life was the 'second stage' in the process. Perhaps someone who has seen the interview recently could confirm this?

i agree with you...its interesting how "all the suddeN" we were told theres water on the moon, a moon that can basically host life just like our own...and mars as well...

"ALL THE SUDDEN" (stage 1), i find it to hard to believe that they just happened to just find all this info at around the same time

I also like how they mentioned that there COULD BE possible life on Europa, that deep in the waters, or below there it could be hosting complex life forms. Just like how they "dropped" that in there. NO ONE says a statement like that without having evidence to back it up persay.
possibly the next announcement is we FOUND
fish or little organisms on Europa (stage 2)

followed by "yea ok so we bs'd theres big aliens running around town" lol (stage 3)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join