It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Official disclosure of extraterrestrial life is imminent

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shirakawa
I don't think this will mean that the existence of INTELLIGENT extraterrestrial life will be disclosed. It could be "just" the confirmation, for example, of microbial life on Mars or Europa.

Is that all?... Oh wait... That would be huge news!

If primitive microbial life was announced, then it stands to reason that the universe is teaming with life. It dhows that life isn't just unique to Earth at all.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by darkmaninperth

Of course that alone would be a groundbreaking announcement (hence the quotation marks around "just"), but I think what many here are really expecting is the disclosure of the existence of the grays, the reptilians, of extraterrestrial technology, government conspiracies involving UFOs, etc. These people will be rather disappointed.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Alien Huntaa

WordNet 2.0

pipe dream

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Noun
1. a fantastic but vain hope (from fantasies induced by the opium pipe); "I have this pipe dream about being emperor of the universe"
(synonym) dream
(hypernym) fantasy, phantasy

ENGLISH IDIOMS 2.EDITION

pipe dream
an unrealistic plan He always has a lot of pipe dreams about what he wants to do in the future.

The Phrase Finder

Pipe dream
Meaning
An unrealistic hope or fantasy.
Origin
The allusion is to the dreams experienced by smokers of opium pipes.

English Idioms WM 1.3a

pipe dream
a dream based on luck, pie in the sky

SOURCE:dictionary.babylon.com...

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 10:59 PM
link   
While I don't put much merit in any web site with "Sun" or "Examiner" or "Inquirer" in the name, I would like to think that disclosure is coming. We have found life to exist in some of the most harshest of environments here on earth. Life teaming around 700f+ degree thermal vents, bacteria thriving on and consuming bedrock miles below the surface of the planet, microbes that survive in water so acidic and heated that it would kill most other life. If disclosure is made during this predicted timeline, my money is on this aspect rather than the more "intelligent" aliens that we all wish would appear before us.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 11:04 PM
link   

I don't think this will mean that the existence of INTELLIGENT extraterrestrial life will be disclosed. It could be "just" the confirmation, for example, of microbial life on Mars or Europa.

[edit on 2009-10-21 by Shirakawa]

And how is that going to solve our problems and challenges here on Earth? How?

No, the problems and challenges are too big for us to handle on our own -- afterall, it was the effect and interference of the negative ETs who have had a massive negative effect upon our world, to the point of bringing us to this point to where we are now, staring at the abyss of total chaos worldwide.

Nope, ain't gonna happen, the scenario of total Mad-Max scenarios. The positive ETs are not going to allow that. Disclosure WILL proceed forward, sooner or later. They have to, in order to balance out the negative interference of the ETs upon the Free Will of our Earth through their deception of their telling the govts false information about 2012.

Disclosure WILL happen. Period.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 11:09 PM
link   

[edit on 2009-10-21 by Shirakawa]

Yes, but according to the Project Camelot interview with Bob Dean and Marcia Schafer, Marcia said that there will be three stages of disclosure and I think the revelation of microbial life was the 'second stage' in the process. Perhaps someone who has seen the interview recently could confirm this?

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 11:13 PM
link   
I've learned to take these purported announcements with a tiny grain of salt, especially when coming from specific sources...

-but-

The content alluding to a disclosure debate ongoing within the US Navy is the most interesting content in the article, IMO. In my research I've come across some very strong sources who have mentioned this "debate" and others who have detailed in-depth work within the Navy on ET technology and even "interplanetary diplomacy".

If Salla was the source for the article the addition of the Navy's role in the article becomes explainable but even so I find that to be one very, very interesting tidbit of information.

I won't get my hopes up but I may be willing to take the "wait and see" stance on this for now.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 11:13 PM
link   
How many times?......How many times are we gonna hash over this again? I will be willing to stake my life that there won't be any disclosure at the end of the year....I will take any bets on this.........why do we keep on making dumb predictions of this? Please...cut this out people! those individuals who think that some kind of disclosure will take place are the most idiotic people....wishful thinking dimwits....

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Source:

"The Obama administration and its supporters are poised to take a bold step forward in helping our planet become an interplanetary culture that openly deals with the challenges posed by extraterrestrial life."

I think that means that Obama not only considers himself to be the leader of Earth, he is positioning himself to be interplanetary leader as well!

Doesn't that make you feel warm and fuzzy!

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by ecoparity
The content alluding to a disclosure debate ongoing within the US Navy is the most interesting content in the article, IMO. In my research I've come across some very strong sources who have mentioned this "debate" and others who have detailed in-depth work within the Navy on ET technology and even "interplanetary diplomacy".

Yes, ecoparity,

I, too, in my research, have come across information about the very strong influence of the old-school US Navy men, all of whom are solid men who actually believe in the Constitution and everything that the classic America stands for and this is very encouraging to me, also.

It is my understanding that the old-school Navy men are very upset with what has happened with the US and how it has been hijacked by the neo cons, the NWO and the negative ETs, so now, with the support that they have from the positive ETs, are pushing for this official ET/UFO Disclosure that will soon happen.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 12:11 AM
link   
I love how it's all "end of the year" then they throw in " or early 2010".. so that's what Q1 2010, then 2 months into 2010 it will be disclosure in July, then end of 2010 or early 2011.. buy my DVD and $500 tickets to my conference rinse & repeat

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 12:41 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 12:44 AM
link   
I don't think the Obama administration knows anything about possible alien contact. Other presidents have asked about it and been told it's above their paygrade. If disclosure happens, it will be coming from people higher than the president (in terms of security level).

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 12:44 AM
link   
I can only hope that it will happen, and hey! There is nothing wrong with pipe dreams either! Will this happen? I lean towards no, but i like many people will have my fingers crossed. If nothing happens by Febuary then i will wash my hands of this until i see a damn UFO land on the white house lawn lol. So we shall see!

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Just a rhetorical question really, but one I would like you all to ask yourselves. What government especially one who's as powerful as the United States believes it is going to admit that there is a power out there that it can't even hope to touch? It's not going to admit it is never going to admit it is defenseless.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Watcher-In-The-Shadows
Just a rhetorical question really, but one I would like you all to ask yourselves. What government especially one who's as powerful as the United States believes it is going to admit that there is a power out there that it can't even hope to touch? It's not going to admit it is never going to admit it is defenseless.

I think they will be faced with no choice but to tell us, like a "hey! tell them now or we will" situation ya know? Just a thought...

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 01:18 AM
link   
I hope it happens but I wouldn't bet a used peanut butter and jelly sandwich on it as of now.

But what or who will it take for people to perk there ears up and say wow its
really going to happen

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 01:27 AM
link   
reply to post by ldkwraith

Why would they desire such a thing given mankind's darker nature and warlike tendencies? Not that I believe any nation is in contact with "them".

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 01:51 AM
link   
I find this part quite interesting...Flag for you fiend, nice find!

In addition, popular NASA and space researcher, Richard Hoagland, has publicly come forward to reveal that the October 9, LCROSS ‘bombing’ mission of the moon, discovered an ancient base at the moon’s South Pole.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by reasonable
My source has revealed:

Nov. 22nd- an object will appear in the sky, huge and glowing.
Nov. 23rd- it will make it's way to the surface
Nov. 24th- Obama will call for calm, claim we are not in danger and a full international press conference will be scheduled 6hrs later
Nov. 24th- Full disclosure of 3 Alien Races, 2 extra-dimensional races and 1 race of time traveling aliens
Nov. 25th- The craft will hover above the white house, closed meetings are held
Nov. 26th- The aliens show videos of biblical times and how they influenced and manipulated humanity with local agents, texts and special effects
Nov. 27th- Most religious commit suicide
Nov. 28th- Aliens make a gesture providing us with free energy and food replication technology
blah blah.. it's easy to make stuff up.....

2011- We find out they've been fattening us up to eat us!

[edit on 10/22/2009 by AnonymousMoose]

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join