It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Official disclosure of extraterrestrial life is imminent

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Everyone is asking 'when will disclosure happen' & 'how will it happen?'. Well first and foremost, for disclosure to happen the following must first be satisfied.

1. One or more intelligent alien species are either already on, or are visiting planet earth.

2. One or more people with the ability to bring the knowledge safely to the masses, must know about number 1.

There is absolutely no solid proof of 1 or 2 despite posts in this thread claiming knowledge of both. Therefore, discussing when disclosure is going to happen is akin to holding a conversation about when you expect your pet dog to mutate into a light aircraft.

A complete waste of time but entertaining nevertheless.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by boniknik
Sorry folks if this is the wrong thread to post my story but I am new here and I am not yet allowed to create a new thread.

I just want people to be aware that my husband and I got banned from Richard Dawkins forum for advocating open mindedness and investigation of the witness testimonies regarding UFOs instead of outright dismissal and dumping them all in the category of lunatics.

They said the only response all of you deserve is howling laughter because all of you are insane.

Read more about our story through this link >>> retwt.me...

Please feel free to spread this link. Thanks.

I wouldn't lose too much sleep over it. I've just been in and read the thread. There was one reasonable person there who disagreed with you, the rest were just arrogant and offensive. That's what I like about ATS, the Skeptics here are for the most part open-minded and willing to debate. It makes you wonder just what goes on in these Skeptic forums when anyone with an alternative point of view is shouted done and insulted. Presumably they spend entire threads congratulating each other on how clever they all are and how wonderful it is they that they all share the same opinion.

hackenslash: I don't believe in UFOs.
Tokamak: Me neither.
hackenslash: Wow, awesome!

Leave them to it I say.

Back to the original topic, I have to say it's fun to think that this might happen even if not very likely. It seems a bit different to last year's GFL debacle though as that was all from chanellings and this is supposedly from insider sources (whose names we don't know of course).

Funny how it's happening in October again though. Wonder if there's a reason for that? Maybe we can make it an annual tradition, maybe even have a holiday. I'm already looking forward to Imminent Alien Arrival week next year. Hope to see you all then

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Ok. A little skeptic here. If he is right that would be awesome. But if he is wrong, and any others claiming the same thing should:

1. Apologize to the citizens of the earth for not knowing what he is talking about.

2. Step down as a news distributor for not knowing what he is talking about.

I hope he is right. But saying this will destroy his/their news worthiness in my eyes forever, if he is wrong.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by vonspurter

o_O

There is plenty of solid proof, it's just people in their nutshell that don't know the sky is falling that refuse to accept the proof.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by ecoparity

Yes it was, but look at all of the secrets that were told us in that particular TV show? And what about other TV shows and films, "V" comes to mind here, and I hear this film is being remade. and what about the new film, 2012 We Were Warned?
www.themovieinsider.com...

You have to look at these things from the opposite perspective sometimes.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   
let's always remember not to confuse "imminent disclosure" - with "honest disclosure."
this is where we get ourselves into trouble - time and time again.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by VelmaLu

Starred! For this:

I too worry about people lining up to board spaceships for the Harvest, not understanding that the word is used literally. I suspect many people will wrap it in religious terms and hope it's the Rapture.

How do you convince someone who has been brainwashed for generations to not seek salvation? Or that those supposed benevolent beings plan on eating them. . . alive. . ??

This worries me also. What many do not know is that there were two ET craft that crashed near Roswell. The one that wasn't publicized contained human body parts. Bill Cooper broke this story. There will be a "Rapture" event, I believe, with Blue Beam technology showing the popular version of Jesus and most likely Angels too, and faithful Christians will line up for the slaughter, just like in before times. Anyone remember the movie "V"? Well, it is being remade by ABC and Disney, and I have heard a few sinister things about this film.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by boniknik

I too have been banned and ridiculed in forums for the very same thing. You may get laughed at, and told to take your Prozac in this board, but there are those here like you who have open eyes and minds, and will hear your words and read your posts.
Bring it on, whatever you may have, we are hungry for new and exiting information.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by polit
Diclosure will occur on November 3rd at 8/7 central on ABC. They have the TV slot ready for it and everything!

I think you nailed it. Get ready folks, you are about to get played.
People talk a lot about disclosure. I like to consider myself open minded and pretty 'awake' but at the same time I am not convinced about physical alien visitation to Earth. I have seen no evidence of it at least. UFOs? Sure, there are unidentified objects. Actual alien beings from other planets visiting? Not that I know of.

I like the concept of disclosure, but I fear that many people on this forum that believe in actual alien beings visiting Earth are about to be played by a nice round of viral advertising for 'V' the new mini-series.

I believe there is a lot more to our universe than what we can witness with our empirical senses but I do not think space aliens are visiting Obama.

Oh, and what is this about space aliens eating humans (alive even)??? C'mon. These alien beings are supposedly so advanced that they can overcome common physical limitations on space transport, travel faster than light and make it all the way to tiny Earth so they can -- dine on humans? Seriously?

Maybe I am missing a large chunk of the plot, but that just sounds like paranoia. I can entertain theories about the power of our minds and multidimentional universe - but what does eating a human accomplish?

[edit on 23-10-2009 by nydsdan]

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by nydsdan

Oh, and what is this about space aliens eating humans (alive even)??? C'mon. These alien beings are supposedly so advanced that they can overcome common physical limitations on space transport, travel faster than light and make it all the way to tiny Earth so they can -- dine on humans? Seriously?

[edit on 23-10-2009 by nydsdan]

Have you seen what it takes to keep Red Lobster stocked with bottom feeders?

Humans might be a very expensive and tasty treat for some ET out there.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   
i only read the first page and just wanted to say to Reasonable that i love your timeline, nov 27 was funny. sad but funny

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 03:51 PM
link   
What about this part of the story,

"The Nobel Peace Prize was an important step in giving global legitimacy to President Obama in making an extraterrestrial disclosure announcement. Obama is therefore poised to play a prominent role in the increased global governance that will be necessary after an extraterrestrial disclosure announcement. The timing would most likely coincide sometime soon after his Nobel Peace Prize acceptance speech on December 10, 2009 in Oslo, Norway. "

Looks like the Examiner is getting two stories in one, ET and a New world Order.

[edit on 23-10-2009 by smurfy]

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by sharps
I don't usually post on disclosure threads, though I read them all. I've thought for years that disclosure wouldn't happen in my lifetime. However, lately there's a tingling sensation in my gut, and an anxious fearful vice-like grip around my chest that makes me feel big changes really are imminent, both re the police state, depopulation and disclosure. I know there are many of you that feel it too. Even so I feel the odds are still much less than 50% in favour, but that's the highest they've ever been for me. Even if disclosure does come, you still will not hear the truth. They won't for example tell us that the US Military/Govt has had contact since at least the 1850s. You just won't hear about such things.

Are you talking about the Aurora Texas UFO that crashed in 1897. Supposedly their is a picture of the cigar airship and many of the pundits think it was a blimp (years before their was one at least in the US).

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench
reply to post by ecoparity

Yes it was, but look at all of the secrets that were told us in that particular TV show? And what about other TV shows and films, "V" comes to mind here, and I hear this film is being remade. and what about the new film, 2012 We Were Warned?
www.themovieinsider.com...

You have to look at these things from the opposite perspective sometimes.

Lets not forget Superman, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and Darkwing Duck.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 06:54 PM
link   
I really cant see this happening, i think the obama administration as more to worry about than to satisfy the curiosity of the people of earth with a act that does not pose any political gain whatsoever.

American economy, afganistan, middle east are just issue that might be ahead of disclosure since there is no political gain in disclosure

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by thesun

No political gain in disclosure? One big benefit just off the top of my head: Total immunity to any political criticism and a big old brick wall to hide behind while creating and passing legislation.

Think anyone is going to discuss a public healthcare option after aliens are exposed?

At this point, I wouldn't even be surprised to get disclosure, then find out it was totally fake, enacted for just that very reason.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mindmelding

Originally posted by Imagir
Mark my words...
If "something" happens to President Obama, (like President J.F.K.), it happens for the Alien issue....

No, if "something" happens to Obama like JFK, which it won't because we're talking apples and oranges here, it will be because of the BANKING issue. It will be because of fractional reserve banking and the FED. The alien issue, irregardless of the existence of actual aliens, has always been used as a diversion, to keep people entertained with far out interesting issues and prevent them to do more practical things, like learn how to calculate interest rates... Money is the root of all evil, and evil dosen't want to be dragged into the light, and will lie, cheat and manipulate to stay in the dark. Up to and beyond killing presidents. Heck, world wars are started so banks keep their monopolies... alien disinformation is relative child's play, as soon as they believe the population will buy it they will try it...

Its my belief that disclosure will eventually lead to the end of money. alien technology will give us abundant food and energy and thus end the need for a monetary system.

and for that reason I seriously doubt Obama and his banking masters will ever allow (much less lead) disclosure. They would lose all of their power over us, something they covet more than money

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Can anyone remember in the whole history here at ATS a story concerning disclosure or any conspiracy for that matter, actually coming true????

just a thought!! lol

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by admriker444

The problem here is I don't know what kind of limited disclosure they have planned. The negotiations have been about the issues Anthra Andromeda has brought up and also told to me by involves my friend who is Andross in source, ultimately unconditional surrender, which I myself was told during a weird session of monitoring that they had conditional terms.
They have had a very precious hostage ,humanity, and can turn things around to suit them, by staging a blue beam with humans killed in a kind of false flag attack, to make it look like the good guys are attacking, and they themselves have on numerous occasions downed their crafts.

But when disclosure happens, even if its controlled by the leaders, how soon before the Federation and Andross unmask? And the moneyless system, with high education and volunteering and health restored to us, with cosmic advancement, technology, nature being restored, along with ultimately the United Earth Council and peace for this planet and cosmic citizenry? This is what I am waiting for, praying for, visualizing, affirming and want before any more loss of life occurs in this world, and an end to all poverty forever.

[edit on 23-10-2009 by Unity_99]

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Maybe if it were to happend it would bring about peace for the world, it is for this reason I don't see it happending anytime, probaly ever untill they are caught red handed.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join