It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Official disclosure of extraterrestrial life is imminent

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Revolution-2012

You can't blame them for not believing. I mean think of it, it sounds so outlandish and so far out there. Not to mention the ridicule factor involved. Just for example: When you in school did you go with the crowd just because? Picked on that one kid instead of getting to know him better? etc etc? We're all guilty of doing something similiar. So I can't really blame them for not believing.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 10:56 PM
link   
All of these sources quote "benevolent creatures."

I can guarantee...that if anything is to be announced to the public from these evil, elitist scum, it is very far from benevolent.

They have not served us for centuries. Why in god's name do you think they will do so now?

Get real, or get lost!

Fantasy is for books. And last I could tell, this ain't no damn fairy tale!

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

I'm one of the type that reads this board yet, never says a thing. I have good reason for not saying anything and just watch and listen. There are the few occasions that I feel moved to make a statement. It is normally out of concern. Many times people entertain certain delusions to make an otherwise boring life interesting. While for the most part these thoughts are harmless and do provide a way from the mental trappings of everyday life, one must be careful not to go far down the road of believing ones own fantasy.

Please be mindful of the warning I give and recognize my voice when it appears. Not everything and everyone is what it seems. Not all life out there is benevolent.

It is akin to watching animals fight in a zoo. When in a zoo we do not want animals to fight. It disturbs us and we change the environment of those animals to prevent such a disturbing thing. In the wild we sit from the safety of our vehicle or television and watch the slaughter of the weak and innocent. We see it as nature’s way of keeping itself strong and we do nothing but attempt to balance what we have altered. Introducing wolves back into a place we killed them off from. The question you should be asking and be wary of is, do they see us this way? Don't be so quick to jump onto the bandwagon. We have not yet reached the apex of human suffering. Many here are hopeful that they will arrive and push us into a new age of enlightenment. The age of enlightening will not happen until some things happen first. Fear not though, life is just a temporary state.
You have the ability to enjoy eternal life and there are those that are jealous of that gift. It is one of the only gifts we have. There are 19 foot tall who walk among you today. You can not see them yet but soon you will. Some have shown themselves and changed history. When you are ready you will see them and understand that they are not all bad. Some are here to help you and some are your enemy. Don't slay your own giants because you fear them. Remember what your giants have done for you.

I will also add here that I feel my time is short and I won't be around much longer. It's kind of a wierd feeling like everyone else is having that reads this board all the time. Guys just don't drink the punch thinking your going to get a free ride to space and remember this above all else, don't volunteer for anything. If you've heard that before and it makes sense to you, you understand.

[edit on 22-10-2009 by jumpingjackflight]

[edit on 22-10-2009 by jumpingjackflight]

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 11:00 PM
link   
I hope so, but heard this before a few times.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 11:02 PM
link   
I'm going to respond to my own post and call it giant propaganda. I can't wait for the fun to begin.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by sdrawkcabII

It's not a human's decision to decide what another human's decision is, is it?

Your logic has no grounds for standing.

If I we're capable of intergalactic travel, I would much rather observe than interfere with another civilizations evolution.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 11:36 PM
link   
so who exactly is in control here? the american government is going to determine when's the best time for disclosure? do we really believe that the rockefeller's or rothchild's or bush/crowley's, or chenney/obama's really control what the little green men are going to do??? if that were the case, obama would be an idiot to not disclose. being not only the first african-american president, and the first to receive the nobel peace prize within a year, he would also be the one man credited with bringing about true 'universal' peace. with the little green men behind him, there would be nothing he couldn't accomplish. health care would be a cake-walk to pass if we all thought e.t. supported it. we all would dump our cars and melt our guns if some angelic being said it should be done. the war's would end immediately if a federation of "saviors" dropped out of the sky. sure, there'd be some suicide's, some murder's, but heck, their trying to get rid of most of us anyway, aren't they? literally, every agenda known or un-known, could be carried out easily, and obama would literally rule the world if he were the first to truly, and fully disclose. i personally, don't think human-kind hold's the controlling hand, but as usual, i guess we'll just wait and see.......

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Call me skeptical but I don't buy it.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by jumpingjackflight

What is interesting is that many people who are still asleep feel something is "wrong" but can't quite put their finger on it. They talk about economic issues, sometimes about the powers that be, or the elite, Illumnaughty or NWO, but if you ask, "Who do you think is behind it all" they shut down.

It's like most people aren't mentally and emotionally ready to see what is truly happening. Forget just the appearance of aliens, what about the truth of their involvement on this planet? How are most people going to deal with that? Which makes knowing that much more troublesome as I suspect a good deal more will simply kill themselves. And hey, try telling them the whole alien thing is a just a minor part of what is really going on and we get into a whole other ball of wax.

I too worry about people lining up to board spaceships for the Harvest, not understanding that the word is used literally. I suspect many people will wrap it in religious terms and hope it's the Rapture.

How do you convince someone who has been brainwashed for generations to not seek salvation? Or that those supposed benevolent beings plan on eating them. . . alive. . ??

Like you, the information coming my way is fast and furious. I won't be leaving soon, I'm here for the whole ugly mess, but then again, I volunteered for it.

I would warn people that anyone traveling here in the physical form, in a physical space ship is NOT more spiritually advanced. One must ask why they have been around for hundreds of thousands of years and have not advanced to the next density? Do you really think they want us to graduate?

Just because they are spewing love and light doesn't mean they are benevolent.

I highly recommend anyone interested in this topic read this:

Paradigm Handbook

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sibilance
Please copy this article, save it on your desktop, then read it on January 1, 2010. You will then see why the UFO community is regarded as kooks by the mainstream.

Some of us already know that these beings exist. Some do not. For those of us who do know, like to speculate about what may or may not happen. It is as obvious to us as the nose on our faces. Somethings gotta give eventually.

disclosure may not happen and even though I know these beings are here on our planet I still somewhat doubt the OP's exopolitic's article. But this doesn't change a thing.
BTW, the mainstream considers us "kooks" not by their own accord and their own opinions, but because of a well orchestrated disinformation strategy designed by those who need to keep the secret. The mainstream fell for it hook line and sinker.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Sorry folks if this is the wrong thread to post my story but I am new here and I am not yet allowed to create a new thread.

I just want people to be aware that my husband and I got banned from Richard Dawkins forum for advocating open mindedness and investigation of the witness testimonies regarding UFOs instead of outright dismissal and dumping them all in the category of lunatics.

They said the only response all of you deserve is howling laughter because all of you are insane.

Read more about our story through this link >>> retwt.me...

Please feel free to spread this link. Thanks.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 02:10 AM
link   
People have been saying this for decades. There is absolutely no way to know and I can't see it happening within our lifetimes.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 02:22 AM
link   
I've been trying to avoid posting this.

Partly because I know how it comes off, and partly because I don't fully understand what the implications are.

Please don't hold it against me.

It's time for a changing of the guard. Those that have been in power know their time is up. In their last selfish act, they will attempt to destroy everything that they feel they have built; before they leave. We need to ride out the storm. Everything will be okay.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 03:06 AM
link   
It's been said before in this thread, but I feel compelled to say it again.
The fact that Bill Ryan has his fingers in this pie may make you want to pass on dessert.

About four years ago he offered up this unctuous morsel and it made a number of folks ill.

Just some FOOD for thought....

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 05:09 AM
link   
My problem here is not Disclosure itself but timing. No special reason so far whatsoever...

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 06:55 AM
link   
OMG Such DooM N GlooM!!!

If or When disclosure comes I'm gonna have big disclosure party! All aliens that come will get free beer!

Of course we will have to get some nasty reptilian bouncers to keep those pesky little Grey's out "they will just bring down the whole buzz!"

So yer I look forward to disclosure anything's better than this same old same old groove that we have got ourselves into these days.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 07:58 AM
link   
I do not expect official disclosure to EVER happen.

That being said, I must say that it has amazed me in the last couple years how prevelant "alien" images have become in pop culture. You see them everywhere from movies, commercials, Wii games, billoboards, etc. I can't say that I necessarily think there has been a deliberate attempt at acclimation of the masses to the idea of alien existence. Nevertheless, it is interesting.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 08:51 AM
link   
I really hope this happens. We as a human race really need a kick in the a$$. We need to come together as one Race and forget about all the religions that separate us. We need to take care of each other. We also need to make sure that if there is a NWO movement that our constitutional rights are still met if not exceeded. Our governments, for what ever reason have put a strangle hold on the evolution of our race. The monetary system will fail and when it does we will be better off. We are controlled by large corporations,and I don't know about you but that doesn't sit well with me. It makes me sick to think of the direction we are heading. They think they can control us with Police and Military but they are people to and have families. We need to wake up now, don't let apathy blind side you. Kind regards

[edit on 23-10-2009 by woody19]

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 09:53 AM
link   
If there is to be an international treaty signed causing the Constitution to be subordinate to worldy powers in concert with the UN, what could be more suited to cause the masses to perceive that global unity is needed since we now would be a world of inhabitants that need to define our entirety as earthlings to other worldly neighbors, thus propagating our uniqueness in the universes.

Tactically, preoccupation with MSM saturation would be great diversion whilst the final "t's" are crossed and "i's" are dotted.

Moreover, the cleverly placed hysteria over such "newsworthy events" as the "balloon boy" has sidetracked once again the focus on the true adgenda planned.

I remember in the spring that there was a deadline given to disclose and that as it passed with no revelation, those demanding the disclosure would take matters into their own hands and thwart the ignorance of those who disallowed such an event to manifest.

By the time the smoke clears, (or possibly the blue ray holographic false miracles appearing for not only mid morning, but matinee performances, as well as the over produced dinner show to follow), we will be sipping alcoholic beverages and enjoying dessert when reality blindsides us with the announcement of the end of sovergnty worldwide.

I find it more likely the hype will involve more than a microscopic single celled petrification in a rock purportedly striking earth from a neighboring planet and while the PTB engage the religious, social, cultural and international angles on the existence of intelligent life outside our little orb, Earth, and Geneva or Denver or wherever the toasts are raised to the completion of a plan that took many millenia to perfect, will be the greatest celebration ever known as the NWO is executed into global pwer and control, stripping all countries of sovergn nation status.

I think this is, for those in control, the perfect time to initiate disclosure.

When would a better time exist?

Balloon boy, swine vaccines and disclosure. You can almost triangulate the position of the NWO seekers with these three allocations.

Lastly, What ever happened with the disclosure ultimatum from this past spring?

A barking dog with no bite?

My vote is I believe the article is precursive to the disclosure distraction.

[edit on 23-10-2009 by imd12c4funn]

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Diclosure will occur on November 3rd at 8/7 central on ABC. They have the TV slot ready for it and everything!

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join