It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO sighting in Peckham

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by hermantinkly

It was getting a little strange to say the least Herm, so it was like "leg it" style. Wish I'd stayed and there was nothing really scary it was just so absolutely out of this world. The multiple orbs and the sparkling angle grinder white type that morphed into a Jesus light and the mothership ship of light.............. it was like "what's next, a ride on the space ship?"

Looking forward to meeting you Herm, you show passion for this and that is a positive, we can film these ufo orbs at close up

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Like did the ufo orbs behave in a manner that seemed like they were going to do something to you (especially with the laser facility)?

multiple orbs and the sparkling angle grinder white type that morphed into a Jesus light and the mothership ship of light.............. it was like "what's next, a ride on the space ship?"

What in the world is going on here?

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by zaiger

Like did the ufo orbs behave in a manner that seemed like they were going to do something to you (especially with the laser facility)?

multiple orbs and the sparkling angle grinder white type that morphed into a Jesus light and the mothership ship of light.............. it was like "what's next, a ride on the space ship?"

What in the world is going on here?

I dunno either but it does sound fun.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by ufoorbhunter
reply to post by hermantinkly

It was getting a little strange to say the least Herm, so it was like "leg it" style. Wish I'd stayed and there was nothing really scary it was just so absolutely out of this world. The multiple orbs and the sparkling angle grinder white type that morphed into a Jesus light and the mothership ship of light.............. it was like "what's next, a ride on the space ship?"

Looking forward to meeting you Herm, you show passion for this and that is a positive, we can film these ufo orbs at close up

Just to add to you guys comments, I have personally, close up have seen an orb (not lanterns) silver, chrome hovering over our town (back home) and just disappeared (as if it moved extremely fast). The one i saw had no light to it though! I've also seen few UFO, one close up the other two not so close.

My thoughts are that Orbs are sent from these UFO as a surveillance/observer drones. Also when I was vacationing in Cuba, I noticed this bright, light slowly come down towards the water, blinked few times (as if it knew I was looking at it) stayed there for few minutes and flew right over our head extremely fast, my gf was freaked out, yet intrigued.

[edit on 20-10-2009 by freighttrain]

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   
all i could find was this, it is proof of jesus with a lazor facility

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

Oops, might be to late she is probably already workin on. My bad...

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by freighttrain

Yeah they really do seem to be like a drone type of craft sent down by the mothership. They can blend the into the visible area, can sort of disappear, but they don't, they just look like they have but when you look close they are actually still there, sort of just dimming their light energy pack. Do you feel enlightened following your close encounter btw?

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Had to change the avatar due to the way this thread is turning.

reply to post by ufoorbhunter

Greetings ufoorbhunter

Have you ever mind talked with any of the orbs or light beeings?

love and light,
Zaiger

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

So can "skepticism" it causes brain damage by keeping very narrow minded perspective on life, you would know all about that right?

If "'___'" causes brain damage, then we ALL have brain damage since '___' is a naturally created chemical in our Pineal Gland activated when at Birth/Death and during REM state, [snip] It allows small portal to be opened in our minds (some call this event hallucinogenic) and experience other dimensions, some say UFO are just that! Multi-dimensional vehicles and which may explain why "some" people see them, and "some" don't!

If you're color bind there are certain colors you'll never see nor understand, what if some can see "more" colors/light, isn't that how we perceive our world (light reflection), if so then it's a logical argument that some may experience more of this world because they can simply "see/experience" more (such as ETs/ufos)!

Removed comment on synthetically produced drug

[edit on 20/10/09 by masqua]

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

[snip]

Listen man, most times people don't see eye to eye in life, but it gives you nor anyone else any right to bash/attack other peoples perception (via making fun of them, i'm referring to your earlier comment to -ufoorbhunter and your failed attempt at sarcasm).

You need to learn to "accept" that others will have different perspective, and ALL perspectives are created based on personal experiences (and are valid), that doesn't make them, nor you right or wrong, just "different".

Grow up!

Removed Off-Topic comment

[edit on 21/10/09 by masqua]

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by freighttrain

Greetings,

Im not a skeptic so do not be confused because i do not think every UFO video on you tube is real.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lichter daraus

Originally posted by freighttrain
reply to post by zaiger

So can "skepticism" it causes brain damage by keeping very narrow minded perspective on life, you would know all about that right?

If "'___'" causes brain damage, then we ALL have brain damage since '___' is a naturally created chemical in our Pineal Gland activated when at Birth/Death and during REM state, although it can be consumed via certain plants to enhance our natural senses. It allows small portal to be opened in our minds (some call this event hallucinogenic) and experience other dimensions, some say UFO are just that! Multi-dimensional vehicles and which may explain why "some" people see them, and "some" don't!

If you're color bind there are certain colors you'll never see nor understand, what if some can see "more" colors/light, isn't that how we perceive our world (light reflection), if so then it's a logical argument that some may experience more of this world because they can simply "see/experience" more (such as ETs/ufos)!

Your right '___' does come from certain plants but its a slightly different than the '___' in the penile gland.

I understand what you're saying but I can't help but to say:

Just for laughs let me just correct you and point out that it is the pineal gland not the penile gland... the penile gland is a whole different story. I'm sure the penile is in itself capable of inducing many hallucinations but I really think you meant to say "pineal".

[edit on 20-10-2009 by InTrueFiction]

[edit on 20-10-2009 by InTrueFiction]

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by InTrueFiction

Ya, I was gonna say something.... but then again his point is inaccurate anyways.

[snip] non-synthetic, the body enhances the natural '___' that causes the journey, not what you take directly. Any who the point still stands, in regards to perception change!

penile = penis - FYI "Lichter daraus"

[edit on 20-10-2009 by freighttrain]

Removed reference to synthetic drug

[edit on 20/10/09 by masqua]

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Peckham... isn't that in London? why are there links to a hoax in NJ if this video is over London?

Anyhow Lanterns or not, one of them moves down and overtakes one of the others, how do lanterns on the same breeze do that? just curious because that was a little odd.

Also clear skies, and no apparent wind, not on the mic anyhow, but the whatever they are move pretty quick IMO, quick for lanterns anyhow.

Just a thought, but please answer the NJ link to peckham for me?

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by azzllin

Anyhow Lanterns or not, one of them moves down and overtakes one of the others, how do lanterns on the same breeze do that? just curious because that was a little odd.

They always do. "The same breeze" is inaccurate. Wind currents are not a constant that pushes everything in a symmetrical direction. Depending on altitude and location objects will move at different speeds and even directions.

But again that is just my opinion - lets contact the people that made the video, get an accurate date and location, contact the police and aerial surveillance to see if they have records of Chinese lanterns on the sky... until then we will all just be looking at a video of fiery lights in the sky arguing whether it is a lantern or an alien spacecraft.

No point in that.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by InTrueFiction

I totally agree, if we all had the same opinions, it would be so boring.

I suppose I can have a go at asking the video makers some details, which are relevant.

I have to say this because I got a right ole bollocking today over it.

If I come across as arrogant, please don't take it to heart, I had a small stroke last October (2008) my memory was screwed up, and I have a hard time expressing myself in a sane manor sometimes, it really is not meant that way I promise, I find I have to get to the point to quick and it makes some who are not aware of it, think I am trying to be an arse, I am not, sadly the only cure is time and a lot of concentration, and the odd bad joke.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join