It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO sighting in Peckham

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Yet, another interesting UFO video!

www.youtube.com...

Two options could be training but also could be UFO balloons or small flashlights aerostatic of which are released at Christmas to the heavens, according to the customs of different countries.

Twelve unidentified flying objects (UFO) was spotted in southern England, according to several testimonies known. The observation was made in the area of Basingstoke in Hampshire and joins a series of similar events in recent times in Britain. The witnesses claimed they saw a "fleet" to Local 2240 on Saturday and added that the luminous objects changed their formation several times before disappearing.

"I've never seen anything like it, was disconcerting," said David Osborne, 47, an amateur astronomer who managed to shoot the objects. "There were around 12 orange and spherical shape and changed training for a half hour. They were not quick enough for satellites and stood still, suspended, without the affect the wind, "he said.

To this are added the hundred UFO sightings in recent times between Wales and the Bristol Channel. Moreover, ten days earlier, British police officers who traveled by helicopter chased a unidentified flying object approached his aircraft. The police began a pursuit, but had to withdraw from the difference in speed because they ran out of fuel.

Thoughts?

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 01:39 PM
link   

[edit on 20-10-2009 by zaiger]

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

I love how your reply as a "skeptic" is always... Lantern! Why is it so many people always send "lantern" up all the time?! bored... !?

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   
First of all thanks for the video - I laughed my heart out just listening to their comments (seemed like a good party too).

Other than that I must say they really do look like Chinese lanterns in the distance. The town I grew up and live in currently has an annual event where hundreds of lanterns are cast to the sky in one night so feel free to take my comment under consideration or not but for what is worth my humble opinion is that those are obvious lanterns.

Cheers.

EDIT to add:

- I only now saw your answer to the previous post freighttrain so let me clarify - chinese lanterns is my opinion but that does not mean I am certain or sure of it. Just my first impression. So if you wish to pursue the matter further I am all for it and interested. We can try to contact the people that made the video concerning exact date and location, we can then try to contact other official sources of that location such as the police or so to get some confirmation on whether they know what was up there, etc.

Please do not take my opinion in a negative way.

[edit on 20-10-2009 by InTrueFiction]

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by freighttrain
"There were around 12 orange and spherical shape and changed training for a half hour. They were not quick enough for satellites and stood still, suspended, without the affect the wind, "he said.

Fantastic. Sounds like the infamous UFO orbs. It is a shame that so many people are still mistaking the real orbs for Chinese Lanterns. Oh what shall it take for people to believe!

I swear I'm about to invite some mates to summon the orbs down around Arbor Low (stone monument) in Derbyshire and get them on film with a high quality video camera, so that all the rumours can be put to rest and to prove once and for all that they exist and are intelligently controlled ETs, possibly from the spirit world!

I leave you with a clip filmed by ufoorbhunter from ATS which shows a real UFO orb at ground level, just flickering like crazy all colours from the light spectrum and dematerializing out of thin air! video.google.com...#

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 01:55 PM
link   

reply to post by zaiger

I love how your reply as a "skeptic" is always... Lantern! Why is it so many people always send "lantern" up all the time?! bored... !?

Not true,
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I do not always say lanters and im not a skeptic, i just call it as i see it.

[edit on 20-10-2009 by zaiger]

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by InTrueFiction

Their comments were funny... if lantern, why is that few just appear in the night sky, it's not like the got remote control.

They lit the candle and send it up... not on timer! It's clear night, so no cloud could be blocking the few that just lit up randomly.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by freighttrain

I added an edit to my previous post because I didn't see your post before mine - you type faster than me
sorry.

Other than that my first impression remains. If there was a party far away from them where they released Chinese lanterns that is what they would see in my opinion. But please regard my edit on the first post I made.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 02:04 PM
link   

I did not take your comment negatively at all, I enjoy a good debate (which was my reply)

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by hermantinkly

Hope you find this upload an improvement Hermantinkly.
www.dailymotion.com...

When you are up for a mission to The Derbyshire Peaks get in touch as I'm up for it too. We need good recording stuff mate

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Loving the running commentary on that vid, fantastic.

I would get ready to see a lot more lanterns on the run up to Guy Fawkes. Fireworks are going off already in my town and a lot of the lantern suppliers are touting these lanterns to go with firework displays.

So keep your eyes open......innit!

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by ufoorbhunter

Oh wow thanks for the video mate. Do you have a high quality version for the 30 minute one also?

And for sure I will definitely take yopu with me if I ever decide to film the ufo orbs. I will let you know in advance through ATS.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Not at the mo Herm, it's like the upload sites won't take more than 10 mins of footage or so many megabites (whatever that is) and so I'm still toying with uploading the proper stuff. Made sense of ATS Media now so will try to upload it to there tomorrow. BTW if you are up for a ufo recce I will do it and show you the hot spots Herm. We need good recording equipment with full nightvision IR capability, also I take no responsibility if any of your team gets taken by them/abducted (even if they go of their own accord) and no funny business please if you work for the secret services..... I'm just playing it safe Herm mate

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   
just thought it was interesting the video says
"property of DIY encorperated" (supposed to be incorperated)

so check these out

local.yahoo.com...

blog.newsweek.com...

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Their comments were funny... if lantern, why is that few just appear in the night sky, it's not like the got remote control.

They lit the candle and send it up... not on timer! It's clear night, so no cloud could be blocking the few that just lit up randomly.

From what i saw they didn't just appear. They were behind the building and then they came into view. How can you not see that?

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by zaiger
just thought it was interesting the video says
"property of DIY encorperated" (supposed to be incorperated)

so check these out

local.yahoo.com...

blog.newsweek.com...

Thanks for the links zaiger...

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   
And this is old but nobody back then was thinking this was something special

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Next they are gonna come up with is..."Look ufos morphing into chinese lanterns, its fact you cant deny truth"....

Its ok to believe but have some logic, and common sense.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lichter daraus
Next they are gonna come up with is..."Look ufos morphing into chinese lanterns, its fact you cant deny truth"....

Its ok to believe but have some logic, and common sense.

Hey i think seeingUFOsPA lurks in ATS so do not be giving her any ideas

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by ufoorbhunter

Not at the mo Herm, it's like the upload sites won't take more than 10 mins of footage or so many megabites (whatever that is) and so I'm still toying with uploading the proper stuff. Made sense of ATS Media now so will try to upload it to there tomorrow. BTW if you are up for a ufo recce I will do it and show you the hot spots Herm. We need good recording equipment with full nightvision IR capability, also I take no responsibility if any of your team gets taken by them/abducted (even if they go of their own accord) and no funny business please if you work for the secret services..... I'm just playing it safe Herm mate

Hey man. No worries, I most definitely do not work for any secret services lol. If we ever do go, and it is just an idea at this point because my work schedule at the moment might not permit it with all the travelling I do.. but if we ever do go you and your mates can bring video cameras and document eveything that happens from the get go, and we can take all the footage and make like a mini documentary so to speak. However I need to see if I can get my hands on some type of professional video camera with all the IR and nightvision recording capabilities in it. One of my acquaintances is an amateur photographer and has a Canon GL2 with the works but I have yet to ask him to borrow it.. don't know what he'll say but it's worth a shot to ask. I'll see if I can get a move on this idea and I'll let you know. Beforehand though we should all meditate for awhile and ask for them to show themselves because I have now come to the realization after my research and personal sightings that these ufo orbs seem to respond to thought.

By the way what would you say are the chances that someone will get absucted? In your experience was it a strong possibility? Like did the ufo orbs behave in a manner that seemed like they were going to do something to you (especially with the laser facility)?

[edit on 20-10-2009 by hermantinkly]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join