It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Giant UFO's [hoax]

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Greetings ,
I just came across this and i felt very strong feelings about the objects video taped by this person.
I have added part 1 and 2 of his video.
A must view.
Plus I viewed a few other September orb videos that are also very interesting .

If you like the video posted for discussion please feel free to Star and Flag it asell.

Things are starting to get very interesting now in the skies above .
Blessings and Peace,
CmdrAleon

For the last 13 months I've been filming this "phenomenon" but NOTHING like this before, GIANTIC UFOs over California State during daytime, 12:00pm to 4:00pm, using IR filter & ND8 filter as well.

Perhaps the images might tell you more than I can Explain you, this is so simple to try & unexpensive, if you don't have a camera use a good pair of binoculares.

Part 1/2

Here are some other video's he has recorded of Orbs flying in the skies above .

Orbs are in high enough resolution.they are not wind blown as they go against it and are sentient as they control there flight.
UFO fleet filmed using IR filter & ND8 filter, over the blue sky all this MASSIVE ORB activity is not visible to our naked eye, it seems they orbit our planet by the thousands.

The clouds will show you clearly that all this objects are flying high in a straight path at a distant.

This was from September 10th,2009

Spectacular ORBS over the sky, filmed using IR filter during daytime, California 09/05/09

Thousands of MASSIVE ORBs seen in IR filter Flying around us, over the blue sky all this is not visible to our naked eye.

[edit on 24-9-2009 by SkepticOverlord]

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 10:04 PM
link   
ok ...heres where you went wrong.... before i even looked at the content.

Cmdraleon
Cosmic Eye Radio Show Host
Ashtar Command Mission Earth

please...

vid one shows a fire.

im not even gonna waste my time on the rest, or any more of that first vid.

IMO, anything remotely related to anyone related to Ashtar Command, shoudl go directly to skunk works...

sorry if ive total missed something.. if anyone else really wants to waste time looking at these, please inform me if i have made a rash decision.

Cmdraleon - i am genuinly sorry for my attitude here, i do not wish to offend anyone or make anyone feel bad be they linked to ashtar or not... im not personaly flaming you in any way
just that dam ashtar command.
you put alot of work into the post(i think)and thats good.... just the ashtar thing dude!

[edit on 23-9-2009 by boaby_phet]

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 10:06 PM
link   
lol?

the sun ufo? UNEXPENIVE?

the ashtar command needs to work on their grammar.

[edit on 23-9-2009 by phi1618]

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 10:11 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by boaby_phet

So you dismiss the guy entirely because of the by-line in his avatar? That's a bit narrow minded.

Anyway, I only watched the first video. The solar obfuscation technique seems to be popular this season. It is interesting, but I am reserving judgement on the strange objects. I can't shake the notion in my head that it is a reflection of the inside of the lens for the camera. When you block the intense rays of the sun with something like the roof of a house (as shown in video 1), you can get wierd reflections inside the lens.

Interesting, though.. Good for a peek.

Edit to add: Orbs are by far the least interesting thing on the planet aside from daytime soaps.

[edit on 9-23-2009 by rogerstigers]

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by rogerstigers

i did skip through the first one, i seen a fire, or possibly the sun filmed in a abnormal way... then i seen snow or ash filmed in the sky in black and white.

that+ ashtar = im out (in the words of the dragons)

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Greetings ,
My feelings about this video and the others should be viewed regardless of my Ashtar Command understandings .

If you are going to look at the whole picture then one needs to have an openmind.

As one poster always tries to do when i post saying its dust etc .

Still the debunkers and Skeptics follow my posts when i do come across something from my perspective that is real and needs to be seen .

These video's I believe show Orbs and the first one as he blocksout the sun shows what appears to be large Lightships .

If some want to call them Large UFOs be my guest .

I hope will get many more views of these video from many of our openmined folks here on ATS.

Mine is one view of what I see ,some might see nothing which would be hard with these video's presented.

So not only do I want the Skeptics and debunkers but the folks who believe and who are Ufologists .

As I have said a few times Debunkers are not Ufologist nor are hardcore Skeptics.

I would also like to have experiencers comment on the video's those who have seen these kinds of objects in the skies above.

So we get a full pie not just a tiny bit.

Blessings and Peace,
CmdrAleon

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by rogerstigers

No we dismiss the guy because of his numerous hoax ufo threads. I have an IR cam, it picks up a lot of stuff you don't normaly see. And when you set your camera up like that right near the glare of the sun you get dust and lens flares or "orbs".

[sorry had to remove GFL pic guys]

[edit on 23-9-2009 by zaiger]

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

Nuf said. Thnks for the heads up.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Cmdraleon

You give me a couple days, i need to get a capture card. When i get it ill give you plenty of "orb" videos that will look just like these.

this one was filmed under a lamp

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by rogerstigers
reply to post by zaiger

Nuf said. Thnks for the heads up.

Greetings rogers,

Do you really believe what he is saying?

He has been constantly following all my current UFO video posts .

Understand this person telling you I add hoax video is a Debunker not interested in the video as much as they are interested in just posting to any thread I begin .

Please do not just accept what this person say's .

Its just not the truth just a head's up.

Blessings and Peace,
CmdrAleon

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by zaiger

You give me a couple days, i need to get a capture card. When i get it ill give you plenty of "orb" videos that will look just like these.

Zaiger your not the least bit interested in learning and yes you will create some fake video or find one somewhere and try and say this person's video's were nothing .

I am used to the fact that you enjoy trying to debunk UFO video.

The first video once you get to see the large Objects which look like light interconnected are very interesting .

Not to you .

To those of us who are serious and have an openmind and have experienced many UFO sightings over the years.

I might have asked you this but have you ever experienced a UFO Sighting?

If not how could you begin to know what is real and what is not.

Blessings and Peace,
CmdrAleon

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Greetings Cmdraleon,

I do not have a problem with

The ashtar command or its followers

I do however mind when people repeatedly post

Hoax UFO videos

To infinity and beyond,
Zaiger

I am not a "UFO debunker" i believe i just think that when people claim they are aliens and post fake UFO videos it makes the whole UFO community look bad

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

The difference is this your lamp video is just that .

Are you comparing a lamp video with what was a daylight outside video of UFO Objects ?

This video is a poor example of making a comparison with his .

So you are saying what he has been taping is dust and things that are normal to see in the air.

I would again disagree with where you are trying to go here.

Anyone who compares the lamp video with his outside daylight video should automatically see a great difference .

Blessings and Peace,
CmdrAleon

[edit on 24-9-2009 by Cmdraleon]

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 10:43 PM
link   

hello

I just wanted to say this, im deffinitly no debunker, and pride myself in being very open minded when it comes to anything in life, esspecialy the unknown. I just remember things that turn out to not be what they say their are, and sadly many light worker/ashtar/gfl linked people and their posts pretty much always turn out to be clouds , or the sun, or dust ... its been like this for as long as ive been on ats.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Yes they are filming dust and other particles in the air. The fact that the same phenomenon inside under a lamp just backs that up. checkmate.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

You are judgemental and are saying the video since you have been on as a member this year are hoaxed .

Please let me know which ufo video's since you have been here are in your opinion a hoax?

I wish to stay on topic with this video .

You are saying this person's video's are a hoax.

Are you a Ufologist? I do not believe so.

I know many Ufologists and maybe I should send them these video's to review that you think are a hoax.

You do not have a backround to known from your quick response on this what is a hoax and what is not .

You before watching the video believed it was a hoax.

How can you see a video if you already come in with that belief?

You say you're not a debunker but yet you sound exactly in my view as one.

Blessings and Peace,
CmdrAleon

[edit on 24-9-2009 by Cmdraleon]

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

Then you cannot see what is in his video's and in the first one aswell.

So you believe what is in his video is no different then the dust flowing near the lamp.

Thats you're perspective now I would like to hear other perspectives aswell here and hopefully we will.

You and I will not agree on this group of video's .

Blessings and Peace,
CmdrAleon

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Cmdraleon... wow! I am impressed at the overwhelming amount of UFO orb activity going on in our skies. I really wish I had an IR camera to see if there's any around my area. Member ufoorbhunter taped at least 31 minutes in Derbyshire, England moving about near the ground. In that area they are usually seen in abundance, especially near the ancient stone monuments (Arbor Low) and ley lines.

As for the skeptics: you guys have lots to learn in regards to what you consider extraterrestrial intelligence. If your minds are still locked into the old, restricting 3D paradigm -- thinking that all extraterrestrials must be humanoid creatures that travel in shiny metalic flying saucers from other terrain planets -- then you are never going to know how deep the rabit hole gets. If this doesn't apply to you and you're interested to learn more, then I recommend checking out Bringers of the Dawn by Barbara Marciniak on Youtube. It will open your eyes further.

I can tell you with 100% certainty that they are very real. If you are fortunate enough to see them in person from up close with naked eyes, you will note that they appear as basketball-sized spheres of pure light (electromagnetic energy), and they pulsate from the center like jellyfish with heartbeats! It's beautiful. You should look up at the skies some time and send a prayer put to the heavens thanking them, because they are here by free will in service to you and I making sure we evolve as intended .

[edit on 23-9-2009 by hermantinkly]

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by boaby_phet

hello

I just wanted to say this, im deffinitly no debunker, and pride myself in being very open minded when it comes to anything in life, esspecialy the unknown. I just remember things that turn out to not be what they say their are, and sadly many light worker/ashtar/gfl linked people and their posts pretty much always turn out to be clouds , or the sun, or dust ... its been like this for as long as ive been on ats.

Greetings Boaby,

I agree that some things have turned out that way .

All i can say is I take alot of time before postings any video unless I feel its real .

The problem these day's alot of people can create fake video if they so wish with the right equipment .

This video and the others I feel are not faked ,hoaxed etc.

Not all the Lightworkers have clouds to show but I understand what you're saying .

All I ask is that people view this persons video's from a fresh perspective not based on past experiences with things that did not happen etc.

I will say this from my sense of things 2010 is going to be a good year for sightings in the skies even more then 2009.

Call that a predictions etc .

But if you take all the real footage and seperate it from the hoaxed and faked video .
You had alot of good video this year that was real.

All you need to do is look for it .

Thanks for your post .

Blessings and Peace,
CmdrAleon

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join