It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ultimate 911 No Planer PROOF Page - Help Debunk

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by _BoneZ_
Originally posted by ATH911
Weird how the coloring is so different in all the shots. You'd think the coloring would be more consistent.

Weird how the no-plane disinfo artists don't have the slightest bit of photographic knowledge or education. If they did, NPT wouldn't even exist. They think there were no planes because of the "different flight paths" when in actual reality there were just 40+ different camera angles.

the different flight paths is only one of many arguments you and the rest of the plane huggers have never been able to disprove.

LOL here we go again... uh bonez, 40+ fake camera angles and footage doesn't prove a thing. So whats your point?

The no-plane disinfo artists also mention the different coloring in the different shots. This would be funny if it weren't one of the most stupidest things I've ever heard. No two cameras have the same contrast and color. Maybe if they were the same exact model with the same exact hardware and software, but that's as close as you get to getting the same contrast and color out of two cameras at the same time. I'm not even going to comment anymore on the absurdity and ridiculousness of the different colors in the different camera shots comment. So many different cameras from so many different companies and years and they all are supposed to be consistent with their contrast and color?
You gotta be kidding me!

No wonder its stupid, you're trying to answer a question/anomaly and issue that was never the real issue with those asking
relevant questions... now thats stupid.

so you forgot to address the part about why hi-tech media equipment would produce such differences in color and such horrible footage.

and don't bring up your compression BS... thats already been debunked.

Ath, what ever universe you came from, you should go back there because the things you and the other no-planers are bringing to this universe don't work here and nobody is falling for it. Not now, not ever. :dn
[edit on 20-10-2009 by _BoneZ_]

right... in your delusional fantasy universe, physical laws don't exist and can be suspended only on 9/11.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by jprophet420

Not in the live videos that were aired on 911 on msnbc.com, nor in the archives.

Right... and i take it you can back up that CLAIM?

still waiting.............. (insert jeopardy theme)

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Orion7911

IF there is NO RADOM FOOTAGE then the Military has near omnipotent power and I would wonder why they are *allowing you* to discuss this!!

The point of why the Military woudn't plan such a thing is not a baseless assertion, but goes to "explanatory power" in explaining the events in question.

*FACT* approx 600 thousand Muslims live in New York City, why did they ALL MISS THE FACT THERE WERE NO PLANES??

I would imagine that a lof them had their eyes glued to the events in question.

*FACT* 65000 Arabs live in New York. Did they all miss it as well?

The NO PLANE THEORY involves too many people, assumes that Military would KNOW IN ADVANCE THAT NO RANDOM FOOTAGE WOULD CATCH THEIR ACT.....

Can you explain how the MILITARY WOULD KNOW THIS??

[edit on 23-10-2009 by talisman]

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by talisman
reply to post by nwodeath

Google Video Link

Isn't it amazing that they zoom in to get the perfect shot just as the plane hits the tower. It's almost as if they expect it to happen. They then pan out as the explosion unfolds so we can all get a good view of the aftermath.

And the girls reaction? Could she sound anymore bored?

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Another video of great anticipation, the video is zoomed in at a close up of the towers, they then pan down from the original position to get the plane in the middle of the screen, which it wouldn't have captured if it stayed in that spot, which it then vias quickly to the left just as it approaches. Perfect shot!

Even more amazing is when it zooms back (again to capture the full explosion) you can see that the towers are at quite a distance. They would have never spotted the plane approaching. It's to far away.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Incorrect. It looked like she zoomed in when she saw the "white" paper or debris flying and wanted to get a closer look.

There is no reason *NOT TO HAVE A VIDEO CAMERA LOOKING*

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Orion7911

Originally posted by jprophet420

Not in the live videos that were aired on 911 on msnbc.com, nor in the archives.

Right... and i take it you can back up that CLAIM?

still waiting.............. (insert jeopardy theme)

You realize there are news archives at the top of the page, I have mentioned it many times even within this thread, and yet you fail to look at them? I can't shove it down your throat and MAKE you watch.

Alex, the question is "Why do people ask for evidence, not review it themselves when it is presented, and then pretend claims have not been backed up?"

I'll take habitual denial again for 1000 Alex.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Incorrect. I personally can see a plane flying up in the air from a very far distance. Also, you are assuming the person is always looking through the camera and not checking and eyeballing things.

This is normal. It is fluid and is dynamic.

It is also relevant as the person filming it is documentating the AREA surrounding, it also documentating the events unfold, and there *IS NO GOOD REASON NOT TO BE FILMING*

Your projecting "WHAT" it "SHOULD" look like. That is ludicrous.

Here is the question you should be asking yourself.

Please CONSIDER THIS QUESTION.....

How could the Military stop people from having camera's on the day filming from so many different angles?

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 12:22 PM
link   

How could the Military stop people from having camera's on the day filming from so many different angles?

Why wasn't there more video if "tens of thousands" of people witnessed it?

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by ATH911

That isn't the question you should be asking. Your assuming all the videos are fake.

So the question is this....

By what *POWER* did the Military prevent people from filming and taking pictures from their places of residence, or from the many different angles.

It is far simplier to say that some of these video's are being misrepresented by these no planers rather then *there is no video* that is just impossible.

IF the Military had that much power, why are you allowed to speak?

Here on the day is what people from NEW YORK were saying ONLINE

nymag.com...

11-SEP-01 8:47 Stacy Horn
A PLANE JUST CRASHED INTO THE WORLD TRADE CENTER.

11-SEP-01 8:49 Stacy Horn
Oh god. I'm shaking. A plane just went by my window, it was flying WAY too low, and I was thinking, "How ironic," I wrote about this in my book, and it crashed.

Oh God, people are dead now. Oh god.

11-SEP-01 8:50 Cathy
Where did you hear? I have the Today show on. No bulletin.

11-SEP-01 8:51 Stacy Horn
I SAW IT. It just happened, too soon for radio and TV.

11-SEP-01 8:51 Cathy
There's the bulletin!!! Oh God!

11-SEP-01 8:51 Stacy Horn
I'm freaking out. I called 911 and it was busy.

11-SEP-01 8:55 Stacy Horn
I didn't see the hit, I saw the plane go by (TOO LOW) and heard the crash which was AWFUL. Then I stood up and saw the big GAPING hole (I can see the World Trade from where I am.)

11-SEP-01 8:56 just charlene
There is a huge #ing hole in the side of the WTC!

11-SEP-01 8:56 starla
what kind of plane was it?

11-SEP-01 8:57 Ellen
I think I heard the crash all the way up here. Oh god.

11-SEP-01 8:57 Stacy Horn
Jet. A big jet.

11-SEP-01 8:57 Pez
It's on AM 820. NPR's FM signal has been knocked out and an eyewitness is now speaking.

Apparently it was an American Airlines jet. A real commercial airplane.

11-SEP-01 8:57 just charlene
someone guessed that it was a 737.

11-SEP-01 8:57 Cathy
The plane is in the building!!!! I can't believe this!!!

11-SEP-01 8:57 Pez
What do you think happened to the PLANE?? Where is it????

There of course is MUCH -MUCH-More.

People immediately starting talking about how they saw planes. That is to be expected if there really were planes!

Now you could go on and on about how the Military could fake this, or do this, but seriously when the ONLINE comments are matching up with so much EMP testimony, so much testimony from the calling RAdio programs. Then it is obvious planes were there.

EVEN *IF* you had Tv fakery, all that proves is Tv fakery, it does not prove that there were NO Planes.

It could be that they wanted to hide what type of Jet.

I personally don't believe there was Tv fakery, but it seems like the No Plane Crowd won't or can't accept anything as real.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 12:46 PM
link   

IF there is NO RADOM FOOTAGE then the Military has near omnipotent power and I would wonder why they are *allowing you* to discuss this!!

The point of why the Military woudn't plan such a thing is not a baseless assertion, but goes to "explanatory power" in explaining the events in question.

*FACT* approx 600 thousand Muslims live in New York City, why did they ALL MISS THE FACT THERE WERE NO PLANES??

The NO PLANE THEORY involves too many people, assumes that Military would KNOW IN ADVANCE THAT NO RANDOM FOOTAGE WOULD CATCH THEIR ACT.....

They don't really "allow" us to discuss this, since they have hired hacks that contribute false info to every thread started on the No Plane Theory. We aren't really allowed to discuss this on ATS or Alex Jones or Anywhere, really. The fact that we are censored so heavily by supposed conspiracy theorists proves once again, we are up against the machine and the NWO.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Funny, you should tell us what questions we SHOULD be asking.

The whole point of faking the videos was so they would nOT have to use real planes. If they used real planes, WHY FAKE THE VIDEOS?

There were NO REAL PLANES!

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 01:01 PM
link   

They don't really "allow" us to discuss this, since they have hired hacks that contribute false info to every thread started on the No Plane Theory. We aren't really allowed to discuss this on ATS or Alex Jones or Anywhere, really. The fact that we are censored so heavily by supposed conspiracy theorists proves once again, we are up against the machine and the NWO.

You are more than welcome to talk about it here. Theres no one censoring you here, just shooting your silly theory full of holes. Maybe people get paid to do that maybe they don't.

And I will put this out here right now; If there are people paying for anti NPT threads and posts out there please U2U me, I would like to submit my resume. Thank you.

[edit on 24-10-2009 by jprophet420]

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by nwodeath

You look like your talking about it. So what you said is not true.

Still after pages and pages My Question Remains Un-answered.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   

But paid disinfo agents like you are constantly belittling the thread and ideas. So, if you went any further, and didn't allow people to talk at all, it would be too obvious, so the government resorts to tactics like you are using.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Robin Goodfellow
reply to post by Lichter daraus

********** The white dot is the smoking gun. *****************

The man filming the street construction turned his camera up to film the first plane hitting. This video is still on the net. It can be found
Your view is from the rear of the plane. You therefore can not determine the distance between the plane and the tower.
Zoom in and freeze when the first fireball appears in front of the plane, directly in front of the cockpit where you would expect it.
Note that the shadow of the plane is still off to the far right.
It is impossible for the plane to reach the tower before the shadow reached the plane.
Raise your foot up in the sun. Note it's shadow move away from you. It is impossible to put your foot on the ground before it's shadow reaches it. No matter how fast you move when your foot hits the ground the shadow will have connected.
The fireball begins when the shadow is still some distance to the right
The fireball begins BEFORE the plane reached the tower
If the plane has not reached the tower WHY IS IT EXPLODING?

Come on guys, how much more do you need?

Stop arguing the melting/softening temperatures of steel or the rate of fall of the tower compared to what it should be. The common man is not an engineer.
The picture you are asking about is a still showing the event in profile. If you get the video you will see a smaller dot (the beginning of the explosion) when the plane is still twenty feet away!
Let the mathematicians work out the EXACT distance and then plaster that picture and question everywhere. The layman will get it.
WHY DID THE TOWER EXPLODE WHEN THE PLANE WAS STILL TWENTY FEET AWAY AND NOTHING HAD HIT IT?

Here is the smoking gun you have been looking for. I can not understand why this point is being ignored in favor of things the average man in the street will not grasp. Do you really believe the lady who spends most of her time watching the home shopping network is going to learn about nanothermite to understand you point?

A series of pictures showing the explosion beginning when the plane is twenty feet away and the simple question "Why is it exploding if nothing has touch it?" Even granny will get it.

Well, i don't know what your getting at i just posed a question, and i have seen the video. I wasn't implying it was anything else. Also, thought i should mention i got flamed for asking that question if you didn't notice so, i don't really care anymore. Im not arguing anything geez, everyone in the 9/11 threads seem so hostile...

PEACE!!!

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   

If this is all the debunkers got, i have no doubt nprt will continue to grow beyond expectations.

Continue to grow? How about continue to disappear? Your main discussion forum is now shut down:

forum.911movement.org...

You have nowhere to spread your disinfo anymore except for Pilots and here. And I can assure you that you will get no converts from here.

the visual evidence of fakery is irrefutable.

Got any scientific or professional analysis of some of the original videos to back up your claims? No? Well then you're continuing to spread disinfo. With every character you type onto your screen, you're just wasting space and bandwidth as nobody gives a flying monkey about your disinformation until you start backing it up with science and professional analyses.

[edit on 23-10-2009 by _BoneZ_]

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   

They THOUGHT they saw an airplane. They could have seen a missile. There is NO proof for airplanes on 9-11, period.

It couldn't have been a missile because there's no missile in existence that has a 150+ -foot wingspan, nor do missiles travel as slowly as a plane. But you don't care about real facts in the real world. You just care about your disinfo and peddling it no matter how wrong you are. So sad...

the only disinfo here is coming from you by once again failing to mention your "argument" was addressed and debunked long ago.

There is much less proof of airplanes though

Yes, you keep saying over and over like a broken record, but you don't ever show any actual scientific or professional analyses.

You just keep typing meaningless text onto your screen, wasting space and bandwidth. Do you honestly think the people are going to believe there were no planes just because you keep saying so over and over? Show some proof or show yourself the door.

just because you claim there were planes over and over or that there isn't any evidence supporting nrpt, won't make it true bonez. And you can keep pretending all these failed arguments of yours weren't addressed and debunked by repeating them over and over, but anyone can do a simple search on ATS can find what I say to be true.

get some new material cuz your argument is way out of date

When you can tell me where the plane wing disappeared to, i'll start to listen.

Go get you an old VHS camcorder and use an old VHS tape that's been recorded and deleted a couple hundred times. Let's see if anything disappears on it when you're recording. You haven't the slightest clue how cameras or camera angles work.

neither do you.

When you can tell me how a bridge floats backwards, i'll start to listen.

Oh, you mean like this?

What that is is a helicopter flying around the Statue of Liberty with the camera focused on the statue. When a camera focuses on an object nearby, the background will appear to move faster than the foreground. On the opposite hand, if the camera were to focus on that bridge in the background, the bridge would be nearly stationary and the statue would be flying by very fast.
You can try the same test at home with a video camera. Walk slowly around a tree near you while focusing on the tree and watch the background move by quickly. Wow, that tree must be CGI!!!
This is simple camera 101 knowlege that I learned in middle school. Why didn't you? Why didn't you or any of the other no-plane disinfo artists try these camera tests before peddling disinfo?

NO, the fakery occurring and anomaly was NOTHING like that or how you've desperately grasped to explain it away. The walking bridge anomaly is a CLEAR example demonstrating evidence of video fakery. So the example you're using isn't comparable.

sorry, you're STILL failing miserably at this bonez... your disinfo only fools the gullible without common sense, the uneducated and those who have done little or no research. The only other ones who agree with you are shills, trolls and those in denial.

When you can explain to me how a nose of an airplane can exit the rear of a tower before the front of the building explodes, i'll start to listen

There was no nose. There was no fake CGI nose because the pixels would have to match precisely:

No they wouldn't. But then that argument was addressed and debunked long ago as well.

When you can explain to me how 3 different videos can have 3 different flight trajectories, then i'll start to listen

That's called 40+ different camera angles of the same plane. They may appear to have different flight trajectories, but it's the same trajectory.

No its called 40+ fake videos many of which came from the same footage and just fed into a different network which also contained DIFFERENT versions of what you claim to be the SAME PLANE.

You can't have it both ways... you can't have different variations of one type of plane and similar problems with compression loss in nearly all the footage unless the video has been edited and contains cgi as is obvious throughout the video fakery that the MSM peddled to the world.

You should do a simple Google search on "camera angles" and learn about how the different camera angles caused an uneducated person to think there were many different flight paths of the same plane.

and a very simple google search will show educated persons how flawed that argument really is when its far more complicated than what you claim and incorrectly imply about being the SAME PLANE. which is as usual OUT OF CONTEXT and fallacious. The only ones who buy your disinfo are those who ARE uneducated and haven't done any real indepth research on the NRPT nor have ever analyzed all the footage and evidence that docs like sept clues has exposed.

But I know you won't. You continue to ignore my posts and everyone elses posts. You won't listen. You don't care what we have to say and you don't care about showing any REAL professional proof of your claims... You've posted nothing but evidence based on your own biased and ignorant OPINION. All you care about is spreading your disinfo and you don't care whether it's correct or not. Your agenda is clear and you and the other planers will never fool anybody. Nobody is falling for the PT disinfo anymore. Sorry.

[edit on 23-10-2009 by Orion7911]

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 04:21 PM
link   

While you continue to waste space and bandwidth with your meaningless words, and while you continue to do everything but show us some kind of scientific or professional analysis of the videos proving CGI, you are caught in a direct and blatant lie.

PKB bonez... why are you such a hypocrite?

You said to explain to you certain things and then you'll start to listen. Those things were explained to you multiple times in multiple threads by multiple people. Not only are you not starting to listen, you're purposely ignoring what was explained to you Your agenda has been exposed. You blatantly lied about "starting to listen" and went back to spreading your disinformation like nobody said anything to you. Only disinfo artists with agendas ignore the facts and spread false information regardless of other peoples' input.

You're not looking for truth. You're looking to disrupt and troll, nothing more. Game over.

PKB ....again bonez

not much else needed except that to answer your ramblings anymore.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by BaronVonGodzilla

You wasted a lot of space. Nothing more, and your post was worthless.

The same could be said for your entire thread.

Have fun insulting those who disagree with your wild theory.

neutral readers will note the obvious hypocrisy and double standards being employed by posters like BVG here. The insults and ad homs originate from the anti NRPT camp... not vice versa.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join