It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ultimate 911 No Planer PROOF Page - Help Debunk

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Has anyone noticed that the two posters prior to this post have never refuted anything on the page I listed at the top of the thread?

So, I have two disinfo trolls following me around, but they won't refute anything on the page I provided. Instead, they would like me to post refutations to their silly arguments.

That is typical disinfo agent tactics.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by nwodeath
Has anyone noticed that the two posters prior to this post have never refuted anything on the page I listed at the top of the thread?

You have just been caught in yet another blatant lie, just in this very thread alone. If nobody refuted anything, then what's this:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And that's only one of several posts of mine in this thread that I've refuted your "information".

You wanted people to refute your claims and you said you'd start to listen. That was a blatant lie because several of us refuted your claims and YOU'RE NOT LISTENING!

Now you're trying to say that nobody refuted your claims. Yet another blatant lie. When will you stop? Or do you have a compulsion?

Either way, I don't see anybody rallying around you to support you and embrace your claims. You're all alone, peddling nonsense that nobody will believe. Let it go. Give it up. Game over.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Sorry charlie, you never refuted a single thing on that page. You are a liar and a disinfo clown.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Ok the link to the OP site did have some extreme claims, but I was enjoying the links.... UNTIL the bottom of the page.
Can someone tell me why WHY has youtube striped almost all the videos(replaced with the message "This video has been removed due to terms of use violation.") Is someone violating copyright, or is Youtube being deviant? Does someone know where I can find these videos that Youtube is denying me?
Here is the Op's link:
www.freedomdomain.com...

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 09:41 PM
link   

One thing you can do is to type in the same header the original video was supposed to have and sometimes other people have posted them.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by nwodeath

I will tell you that I hardly respond to NO Planers anymore. I use to, only recently have I addressed this again because I am tired of this coming up like "gnats" again and again.

There is NO GOOD REASON---------To suppose-------That such a populace-------Like New York---------with Millions upon Millions----------was going to----------all together miss it---------that no-one was going to get this on film------------

The other thing to note. Anyone can claiming anything. Why don't you start proclaiming that the Towers didn't collapse that day? Not everyone saw the collapse. The video's of the Towers are inconsistent, maybe there wasn't Trade Towers that day. Maybe that was a Tv effect>? Perhaps, that was CGI?

Maybe, the buildings were empty and all the firefighters and people were CGI and Actors. Perhaps, all of New York City was just a CGI effect.

I mean, that is not to far from what you are saying here.

Maybe there was NOT even any Explosions! Maybe--- just maybe-- that was CGI and they started hypnotizing people and the only dummies is the rest of mankind who thought it was real!

Maybe 9/11 didn't happen either! Perhaps, it was all an act with the NEWS and the City of New York "IN ON IT"

Do you not see how utterly ridiculous this is? How utterly crazy it sounds?

NEW YORK CITY IS NOT A CITY OF FOOLS--- IF THERE WAS NO PLANE--- MUCH OF THE CITY WOULD HAVE BEEN RAISING THE BIGGEST RIOT YOU HAVE EVER SEEN

[edit on 22-10-2009 by talisman]

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Here is another amateur shot of the Plane coming in. You can hear the people's reactions.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by talisman
Here is another amateur shot of the Plane coming in. You can hear the people's reactions.

Another obviously fakes video. Come on now. How many people film a building that is burning? What is there to capture? NOTHING!

The video is FAKE!

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Another obviously fakes video. Come on now. How many people film a building that is burning? What is there to capture? NOTHING!

The video is FAKE!

Saying it is fake proves nothing.

Here is where your theory that you have bought into collapses. I put that here for the sole purpose of having you say what you just said. You have begun to become predictable.

Here *IS THE MAJOR* Problem.

*IF* as you say, ALL THE VIDEO IS FAKE. Then explain this.........

Why didn't they "FAKE" video of the Pentagon Strike?

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 10:52 PM
link   

The video is FAKE!

Saying it is fake proves nothing.

Here is where your theory that you have bought into collapses. I put that here for the sole purpose of having you say what you just said. You have begun to become predictable.

Here *IS THE MAJOR* Problem.

*IF* as you say, ALL THE VIDEO IS FAKE. Then explain this.........

Why didn't they "FAKE" video of the Pentagon Strike?

They DID fake the video of the pentagon strike! - There were NO planes!

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Here is some more amateur footage that are resident No PLaner No Doubt will call fake without explaining why or even really looking into it. But for all you fence sitting people, take a look at another piece of footage.

Ask yourself this very important question.

Why would anyone plan such a thing when anyone could from so many different angles prove there wasn't a plane! Would you plan an operation like that? Think about that.

How would the MILITARY know they could control ALL AMATEUR FOOTAGE?

The answer is they couldn't of course, hence this plan is not possible. The plan that there was NO PLANES is an impossibility over such a huge populace of people.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 11:05 PM
link   

The video is FAKE!

WTF??? Are you SERIOUS? Go to YouTube and type in 'burning building' and see how many thousands of videos there are of burning buildings.

No offense, but that is simply the dumbest argument I've heard in months. Seriously. A huge building is on fire, and there's nothing interesting about it? Nothing 'out of the ordinary' that people might want to see?

Man, the ENTIRE WORLD was glued to their televisions when 9/11 went down. Why were billions of PEOPLE watching, if it was just a burning building?

On top of that, we live in a sad time when people capture anything they can as footage to sell to magazines, news outlets... anyone who'll pay massive dollars for the best and most exclusive footage. Or else, just throw it onto YouTube for free...

Seriously... dumbest argument...

Rewey

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rewey

WTF??? Are you SERIOUS? Go to YouTube and type in 'burning building' and see how many thousands of videos there are of burning buildings.

Did he mean filming the non-burning South Tower and not directly focusing on the burning North Tower? I noticed a lot of the videos are like that. The videos are focused on the South Tower and not the burning North Tower as if they knew the South Tower was about to be hit.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by ATH911

Did he mean filming the non-burning South Tower and not directly focusing on the burning North Tower? I noticed a lot of the videos are like that. The videos are focused on the South Tower and not the burning North Tower as if they knew the South Tower was about to be hit.

That's what i'm referring to, exactly. See, I know people CAN think for themelves.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Depends on the angle, depends on the shaking camera. There is nothing wrong with the footage I posted. It is what one would expect. If there were NO PLANES we should see film after film after film after fim of what actually happened.

Again I asked him the question.

Why didn't they fake footage of the Plane Strike into the Pentagon then?

His answer?

They did.

I mean come on, enough is enough already.

IF anything all the amateur footage shows that such a plan would be impossible. To many people could have camera's from different angles. The Military isn't God, they can't predict out of the millions upon millions who would have a camera.

The plan doesn't work.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Why would they have felt they needed too?

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 12:20 AM
link   
So my original intent was to see if I could find obviously tampered video broadcast by the mass media on Sept 11. Was there any actual evidence of media complicity?

Item 1)
When 911 first occurred there were posts on various cryptozoological sights claiming that a 'rod' had been captured on the 911 videos. I watched the footage. Yes, I could see something looking like a straight line flying past the buildings at incedible speed. Rod? Missile? It did not matter as it did not hit the towers.
......But what are the odds of a rare cryptozoological occurrence happening at the same time in the same place as a major conspiracy going down? What possible relationship could there be between them?
Since it just flew past I figured insofar as any 911 conspiracy was concerned it did not appear relevant. I forgot about it.

item 2)
Looking for doctored video I explored various sites. One of the claims made by the Sept 11 group which irked me was their stating that two major networks blacked out their transmissions at the moment of the 2nd plane's impact. I watched the video. This was not true. Yes, they both had black-outs immediately 'after' the impact and yes that did seem a strange coincidence but in both cases the blackouts occurred 'after' the impact. The impacts were clearly shown. The no-planers believe this was done to hide the cgi plane emerging from the other side of the building. There are flaws with this but that is for another post. Deciding their claims to be wrong I ignored these videos and moved on.
I went to the archives provided by ATS and watched the second plane crash on CNN. Yes, the black-out was there just as they said. This was not a doctored video. I am though, unable to find archived video of Fox-5 to confirm they also blacked-out their picture. Perhaps someone here could help me locate it.
.........Still I wondered,could there be something to the fact that two major networks blacked out their screens at the same moment? But the impact had already occurred. What was there to see immediately after the impact that might be worth hiding? The plane was inside the building and all that could be soon were mushrooming explosive clouds. What's to hide?

item 3)
I found a video which seemed to suggest that a portion of the transmission had been sped up. This was determined by measuring the amount of screen a passing flock of birds covered in x amount of frames. Watch it yourself. I am satisfied that yes, the film was sped up. But what could this have to do with a 911 conspiracy?

Rods, black-outs, and fast flying birds. I could not see a connection.
Then I saw a video that claimed to have proof of media complicity. This is what I had been looking for. I clicked it on and even before I understood the point they were about to make I spotted my old friend, the rod.
I innocently thought this was just coincidence. Another video that had captured it and watched to see what the point of the video was. They stop framed the rod. It appears to be two military jets. Forgive me but I, even at this late date, had never heard anything about military fighter jets following the second plane right down to the tower. It continued. Two more jets passed.
Then I thought, why had I confused these two jets with a single rod? Well if you watch the video you will see that they pass so quickly they appear to be one single black streak. They are described as 'supersonic' jets but I wondered if even supersonic jets could move so fast that a video would not be able to make out their forms.
No they could not. But if they are flying at these incredible speeds and you were then to speed the film up to 3X or 4X, then yes, there is a very good chance they could not be made out on film. However, if you did this everything else would speed up, like say, a flock of birds? Did this explain why someone bothered to speed up a shot of the passing flock?

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Why would they have felt they needed too?

So what your saying is that they only had the need with New York? So the "leaked" footage that came out wasn't them?

I would think a very good motive for them "Faking it" would be to have a consistent narrative and to finally silence the "missile" theories on the net concerning the Pentagon.

I don't see them doing that at the Pentagon.

Again. New York City is a very large City. There are too many chances that such a plan would be *CAUGHT ON TAPE* Uploaded to the Net in some form and then its a done deal.

You can't seriously believe the Military would take such a chance.

The most obvious conclusion is that the people who are examining these video's are NOT PROFFESIONALS. They don't work for Industrial Light and Magic, they don't have enough knoweldge of the different types of lenses, the different types of electornics and they don't know how a crash of this kind would look. They base all of this on their "expectation" of how the crash would look.

They are not experts and this is obvious.

There is a thread here for example, on another forum where a detailed analysis of the Sept Clues work is done.

www.911forum.org.uk...

You can clearly see the manipulation of camera angles, making an arguments based on nonsense.

Also Killtown confronted here.

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 23-10-2009 by talisman]

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 12:26 AM
link   
continued from above:

But perhaps there might be videos where speeding up the film was just too obvious. Perhaps the flames and smoke flowing out of the buildings would just suddenly move too quickly to be realistic? You could not speed up the film just prior to the planes passing as it would make the 2nd plane look like it was flying too fast. But if they show the 2nd plane hitting at the correct speed then the smoke speeding up afterward would be too fast, too obvious. Perhaps a black-out? Well, at what point do the jets pass the tower? When would they have come into view? Well what do you know? They are directly behind the 2nd plane and would come into view immediately 'after' impact. The same time Fox-5 and CNN had their unexplained black-outs!

This proves what? Nothing. I concede. I understand the scientific requirements of 'evidence'. However I also understand the laws of probability. I know for the jets to be turned into black streaks the film needed to be speed up. "I", and I concede it to be only my opinion, find the likelihood that people in a cave in Afghanistan could manipulate the major networks to get them to speed up their film to hide the military jets which they do not own or to black out a screen for the same purpose, to be highly improbable.
These could all have been due to people at these various stations hitting the wrong button at the wrong time and the fact that all these stations sped up their film or blacked it out at the same moment is pure coincidence. Correct. I can not disprove it. But I am curious who actually believes the probability of that happening is not in the realm of the absurd.

So some questions.
Are there already conspiracy theories involving military jets? I've never run into them. Where are they hiding?
I want the truth. Can you see flaws in my logic? Have I made a major miscalculation somewhere? If I am wrong I want to be shot down. Am I missing something?

The birds:

www.youtube.com...

Please do not ask me to explain or justify any other claims made by the no-planers in this video. I have not endorsed them. I reference this tape only for the birds.

The jets:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Robin Goodfellow

Watch this Debate. It will explain the "BLACKED OUT" feed. In fact, it explains most of this nonsense.

Ace Baker obviously isn't a professional and looked stupid to be honest.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join