It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Nice Looking Site

page: 1
0

log in

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 01:46 AM
link   
I'm an old man and Holocaust survivor. I saw many horrible things but also good things.

What concerns me most is the growing rise of anti-semetism around the world.

If it was'nt for jews we would'nt have the Hydrogen bomb and the Soviet Union would never had made one without us.




posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 01:51 AM
link   
I had a jewish friend and we had a debate one day over the use of the term "jews". He said that no jewish people ever referred to themselves as "jews".

Whist the debate is not about your post, it makes me think that this post was intended with an ulterior motive. I for one could live in a world without the hydrogen bomb.

I have an alarm of ulterior motive when reading the op.



posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 01:53 AM
link   
"Once a jew, always a jew".

We always use the term "jew".

We use it proudly.

What sort of person are you? To think we Jewish people are ashamed of our own culture, traditions and religion! Shame on you!

I came her because I thought this forum would be free of anti-semitism! Whats wrong with you people!



posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seiko

Whist the debate is not about your post, it makes me think that this post was intended with an ulterior motive. I for one could live in a world without the hydrogen bomb.


You can thank that damned Hydrogen bomb for keeping the damned peace! You foolish boy! I voted for Bush! You fools think we are all Liberals!



posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by SollyCohen
"Once a jew, always a jew".

We always use the term "jew".

We use it proudly.

What sort of person are you? To think we Jewish people are ashamed of our own culture, traditions and religion! Shame on you!

I came her because I thought this forum would be free of anti-semitism! Whats wrong with you people!


I made no such claim. I just think defining the race by a reference to one of the most destructive weapons ever created seems askew.

Welcome to ats I look forward to learning more about your past and history.



posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Well Welcome aboard and enjoy your stay with us. Looking forward to your contributions.



posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 07:27 AM
link   
I'll give one up Solly.

Welcome aboard!



posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by SollyCohen
I'm an old man and Holocaust survivor. I saw many horrible things but also good things.

What concerns me most is the growing rise of anti-semetism around the world.

If it was'nt for jews we would'nt have the Hydrogen bomb and the Soviet Union would never had made one without us.



Hi there.
What exactlly is so good about the hydrogen bomb?
How has that helped anyone?
How is this linked to anti semetism?
Not sure I understand your point...
Are you saying we should thank all Jewish people for Einstien's work,or that anti semetism is connected to the H bomb?

Sorry for the questions,I'm a bit slow.



new topics

top topics



 
0

log in

join