It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Canadian Abductee Explains UFOs

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Naeem82

my vision for the 144000 was different than what religion says..if you read the blurb on the right....

"A message when I put this video up last time....

"Essentially, our planet is vibrating at around 8 Hz now (and has been since, what, 1997 or so?)

8 Hz x 18 day cycle = 144 (worth mentioning since the 18-day cycle thing was mentioned on this thread)...

144 Hz (a "C" tone) is a perfect harmonic of the speed of light (which itself = 144,000 minutes of arc per Earth grid second).

Interesting how you equated 144,000 to a frequency we all ascend to... you just pegged that frequency as the speed of light!"

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   
I think the world really requires clarity on all these things, NWO, abductions, alien types, conflicts etc and if the authorities can't / won't give it then people turn to each other and available resources to find answers.

So far, as clarification / back up for my experiences / views / feelings I have found, after sifting through lots of nonsense, shouting, crack pots and such like, some genuine beings with, I believe genuine experiences and views / opinions based on these experiences.

I believe a lot of these genuine people have the best intentions in mind though there are anomalies to practically all the 'theories' / views that shouldn't be ignored.

I have had many experiences since a child and I have absolute faith in other intelligence and dimensions, a lot of this I have confirmed with scientific knowledge.

Even with the absolute faith I have, I cannot just 'believe' another's views or opinions on details. Like most people I require some sort of proof.

If this can be provided then lets provide it, let's prove things.

If there are difficulties in providing proof then there has to be ways of proving things.

For example, if there are 50 people independently, of their own free will, and not part of a group of believers in another's views, ie. these people genuinely experienced or ESP'd / channelled the same information then I and others would be more inclined to believe and this would at least be some proof.

If even 500 people, unknown to each other who hadn't communicated directly on established media, telephone, internet etc before coming up with the same information and this could be proven then people would have to take note and eventually governments etc would have to investigate or at least not deny the existence of this 'same' knowledge.

This could be done with media like ATS, for example, if there was a thread with 50 survey questions or a controlled way of monitoring people's experiences and 'intelligence' on such matters it would be possible to at least gather a percentage.

Even a petition for lobbying somewhere like MORAY poll, a statistics organisation with political sway and international media credentials this could be possible.

If people are prepared to stand up and be counted and could provide answers to questions of national / international importance then governments will take notice and this spreads publicity and awareness for more people with experiences to speak up even to pool resources if there was enough momentum on the 2012 'rescue' pathway.

If earth beings are being 'given' this information by other intelligences and if disclosure is part of the equation then in order for prevention of split societies and potential chaos the non believers should be taken into account in whichever way appropriate.

[edit on 27-10-2009 by theabsolutetruth]

[edit on 27-10-2009 by theabsolutetruth]

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Theabsolute truth,there are abduction surveys all over the net,and thousands of people show liklyhood of abduction.

I personally have found a handful of people of whom I am sure all were abducted by the same people who took me,and I discovered them exactly as you described,what makes me curious is that I have found groups of people who have claims similar enough and that are connected enought that I believe they as well have had events.

This has been done.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by one4all

Just trying to get a clearer picture on things.

At the moment the whole ufo and abduction thing in general has basic similarities and continued reports of the same or very similar things, this, as well as my own experiences, I see as proof.

Generally this is universally accepted, lights in sky, similar abductions, greys, nordics etc though there is less known and accepted knowledge on beings like Lyrae and Nuki for example.

If these other less well known 'alien' types are being experienced by a lot of people then wouldn't it be good to have more knowledge on this.

So far I haven't come across any survey results with any details such as alien types.

I feel part of my 'awakening' so to speak is to acquire the absolute truth, hence the name, this is part of my quest.

I am investigative and scientific in nature as well as intuitive, psychic etc and I do believe these are flips of the same coin.

I believe all is connected and there is a great truth out there just waiting to be revealed.

I believe I am connected to this and we all are in our own ways and if there are questions to be asked then why not ask them?

There are people that want disclosure then why not ask for it?

Why not ask for it on acceptable terms, intelligently and with good purpose?

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 11:38 AM
link   
The best way to ask for it is for large numbers to simply do so under the stars, that would make it happen without having to go through all the prolonged show of negotiations with the nukis and zetans running things here. I am really concerned about what one4all said about the wars going on, in the cosmos, long standing. Its like there are still thousands of planets fighting for their freedom, and really concerned about this. Apparently many of us are working at night, I only get hints and small glimpses into this, but one of my friends does the battles, and he confirmed much of what one4all has said, also that there are negotiations that are taking place, work behind the scenes to ensure that when disclosure happens, large numbers of humans won't be just "used" as resources, workers, extra militia, and taken off for anything other than FREEDOM.

I have another compartment in me, and out that capacity, things emerge when I'm talking to my friend, and some of it really shocks me. But thats the area not sure how much militia is there, I don't like anything militia. I want everyone free from the ruling bloodlines here, safe and protected and able to develop beyond the limits here, into the Universal Understanding where they are a team spirit with a group mind experience, for separation is not only lonely, but in the Universal Understanding you would never let your neighbor suffer, but always lend a helping hand, for you truly understand each other.
I want advancement for us. Also, the whole Vrill thing really colors things. There are too many sides.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Thank you for sharing your experience, because you sound very experienced!

Though some questions arise because many whove shared similar experiences on this site were given misinformation by their contact which did not develop.

The first question is if these entities manufactured soul carriers on this planet as caretakers for its vast resources...why did they allow its current state of degradation on every level (environmental, genetic, social~)?
-it seems counterintuitive for such efforts to go to complete waste in light of their galactic endeavors, when as you say if we all worked together it would be ended-

Also, what do you or they, think in regards to the moon being artificial and the existence of lizard-like beings?

Final observation...as they are not creators of planets, or life, what gives them the supposed privilege of reconstituting its genetic constitution for their own ends (and this cannot be justified by saying we would do the same if technologically advanced enough)?

Given that so many dates are provided for earth changes and entrance to the new world, why do you trust them..?

Thanks for the time~!

∞LOVE
mayallsoulsbefree∞

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 07:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: awake1234
Thank you for sharing your experience, because you sound very experienced!

Though some questions arise because many whove shared similar experiences on this site were given misinformation by their contact which did not develop.

The first question is if these entities manufactured soul carriers on this planet as caretakers for its vast resources...why did they allow its current state of degradation on every level (environmental, genetic, social~)?
-it seems counterintuitive for such efforts to go to complete waste in light of their galactic endeavors, when as you say if we all worked together it would be ended-

Also, what do you or they, think in regards to the moon being artificial and the existence of lizard-like beings?

Final observation...as they are not creators of planets, or life, what gives them the supposed privilege of reconstituting its genetic constitution for their own ends (and this cannot be justified by saying we would do the same if technologically advanced enough)?

Given that so many dates are provided for earth changes and entrance to the new world, why do you trust them..?

Thanks for the time~!

∞LOVE
mayallsoulsbefree∞

By manufacture Soul carriers are you referring to genetically tweaking an insitu compatable lifeform....as in tweaking insitu Primates?

-Yes,Humans tweaked insitu normally evolving Primates...to build a workforce ….they were relatives so it was easy.Had those primates been left alone genetically and survived long enough they could have evolved into a similar type of Human to the one tweaking them.Both the Insitu Primates and the Humans adjusting their DNA have a common ancestor.

As Caretakers???...Stewards?....we are Miners...Terra-Formers....Resource accumulators.

-The impacts of our activities as detrimental as they appear are normal...any Sentient lifeform will eventually become resource gatherers .Its a Universal Signature.

Nothing has been wasted...we are essentially a Re-Supply Depot right now....we have refined incredi-normous volumes of material on this Planet and its all just sitting on the surface now waiting to be used by whoever wishes to drop by and use it.

I think the Moon protects the Earth during Nibirus passage....and it facilitates the tides which equates to generating movement...which is a pre-requisite of life existing.How much energy do you think it would take to move the Tides? There is an important lesson to be learned there maybe.The Moon passively produces a massive amount of mechanical energy.

Existance of Lizard like beings?
- the 5-Star Universal sign is one of Sentience...Life is Universal in Nature....we are Primate like beings...but we were "tweaked" and jumped forward....now this does not preclude there being an insitu earth native species that was not already AHEAD OF PRIMATES ON THE SCALE OF DEVELPING SENTIENCE….AND THAT WHEN WE WERE CREATED WE JUMPED FAR AHEAD OF THEM and they don't like it one bit.....lol.

See where we end up here?

Pissed off Sentient Species that thinks we are "fake" and do not belong.....a Species that had we not been "created" and bumped ahead of them on the Sentience path would have been Farming us the lesser developed Primates and all lifeforms like cattle...literally.

Now lets go further ok...now what if it turns out that in many places in the Universe Primates and Reptiles co-exist...and that this race to Sentience is a common competition between say these two or maybe a small group of say 5-6 Species that most easily evolve to Sentience.

Do you understand?...the "Human Race"?....race to what?...Sentience that's what.

Is this a Universal dynamic of competition?...you bet your hass it is.

Can we simply opt out?...not a chance in Hades.

Could there be a massive Military Force with a mission to exterminate us incoming?....with ZERO NEGOTIATIONS POSSIBLE ….its a possibility.

You only think its a Privilage because of religious Dogma...in our case the genetic interplay was just upgrading a relative.

Remember its called the Human "race" so its logical to consider it acceptable to expedite Sentient Primate development on any Planet.

We have no accepted ways to define which species on Earth and elsewhere have been interplayed with by Sentient Species.I would consider it the Privilage of Sentience another gift from the Universal Catalyst.

I follow a model of the earth Changes we most frequently understand as and refer to as Noahs Flood....its a Cyclical Event.I am dialed in on 2021 or close to it....maybe within a Generation.

I had the foreknowledge gifted to me...I have since found the contextual evidence required to understand the gift for what it is.In that process several people have given reasonable explanations of dates that fall within my estimated window....David Hamel and Gill Broussard for wildly different reasons....they represent both extremes of the spectrum of my Models Window in terms of rationalisations.I never once subscribed to anything 2012ish...or any other Doomsday date ....no reasons to.

Sorry for the delayed reply....lol.

Stay Well..Plan Well.

edit on 3-6-2020 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 11:23 AM
link   
The Urantians have a more complete version of this cosmology all cooked up and ready to eat.

Urantia Book Online

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 05:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift
The Urantians have a more complete version of this cosmology all cooked up and ready to eat.

Urantia Book Online

That's a menagerie of stories IMHO.I didn't waste much time on it before it was to much to take....just stories patched together.

That has zero to do with what I am saying.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join