It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Où sont tous les fans de l'NHL en 2009/10?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Here we go....

MON NOV 23, 2009 WASHINGTON at OTTAWA 7:30 PM ET

ahem, now that I have the correct team....

Do you feel lucky?

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by JacKatMtn

Its a 48hr avvy and sig.
Thankfully he let me off the sig part.

How bout November 23?
Ottawa vs Washington?

I would bet Washington vs Toronto if you chose Toronto

They are sooo bad this year,I don't ever remember them being this bad before.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by DrumsRfun

I made an error in the Toronto post... my bad.. and I wouldn't want to punish tw by asking him to take that wager

I can go with the 48hr avvy deal... keep it simple.. as bad as Theodore is playing between the pipes, if we don't score 5+ you could win...

I am hoping, that Varlamov will be in goal to give me a chance..

We have had some injuries lately, to include the great 8.. though he should be back..

48hr avvy wager sound good?

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Sounds good to me!
Our goalie has been suffering as of late as well so I think this could be anyones game.Since it is so far away who is to say how the injury bug might strike.
This should be a good one.

The hardest part now is waiting. LOL

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 11:17 AM
link   
I call east coast bias!

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Ok my 48 hours of hell is over with now.
I gotta say I love Messier tho.

Sdog you could not have picked a better picture for my avatar.
I got a real laugh in hindsight looking at that pic and my trash talking made it all the more funnier.

See you in January I hope.

I'll get you next time!!!!

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Tonite's the nite!!

If my luck continues.. I will be sporting a new avvy tomorrow :shk:

Panthers lost, Caps Lost, Gordon lost, all my upset picks for yesterday's NFL games lost...

Can this losing streak come to an end?

It has to...

GO CAPS!!!!

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Since I lost to Sdog my Sens have won every game.
We are on a 3 game winning streak and I sure hope that gets extended.
I would hate to be 2 for 2 tomorrow.
Oh the shame :shk:

Good luck and may the best team win.

I can't wait for game time.
I am gonna make the call that Spezza scores tonight.He only has 1 goal this season but I think he is gonna step it up tonight.

Go Sens go!!!

Thanks for taking this wager Jack.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 06:34 PM
link   

IT's time Drums... heading to the off topic banter chat room for the Game.. if you care to join us..

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 09:31 PM
link   
I am wearing the avatar.. and how ironic is it that Fisher scored the game winning goal. :shk:

48 hrs from this timestamp...

Congrats Drums..
I hope you will allow me the chance for redemption when we meet again

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 06:48 AM
link   

I can't believe they actually dug themselves out of that hole.
I am so happy to not be 2 for 2.

I will gladly take you up on a rematch.
They play next on the 7th of January.
Exactly a week later on the 14th I get my rematch with Sdog as well I hope.

Thanks again for taking the bet,that was a great game and both teams were solid.

Now...off to call my government cointelpro operations manager who made this possible.

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Ahhhh... it's so nice to be finished with that 48 + hr torture...

And as a Bonus.. the

Caps WON

2-0 over the Sabres... Varlamov's first NHL shutout

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 06:00 AM
link   
I saw this on the cbc website this morning so I thought I would add it to this thread.
www.cbc.ca...
You get to control the camera during the game.
Looks pretty cool.
I'll provide a better link when I find one.

[edit on 4-12-2009 by DrumsRfun]

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Ducks baby!

Selanne/Neidermayer/Perry...yeah I love this team...I could use a bit more 2006-2007 though...this year isn't going so well :-p

Though hey we shut out Chicago...that made me smile

-Kyo

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Los Angeles Kings. Currently #1 in the western conference!

I know it's not even the halfway point in the season but this feels great.
We have been winning games without Ryan Smyth and now Wayne Simmonds so here's hoping for a great rest of the season!

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Jan 7th...

Ottawa @ Capitals...

rematch time?

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Felicitations et merci pour le titre en Francais!!!

That being said i hate the F'ong Canadians more than life!!!!!!! Les Habitants de Montreal are the worst, classless, joke of a franchise (joke is a bit extreme one must respect their long legacy and pure dominance at certain points), only good thing to ever come out of Montreal was Roy.
This is a fanbase people who forced Pat Roy out of town, Pat ROY!!!!!!!!! Without him you wouldnt have seen a cup.

Think its pretty obvious where my allegiance lives, but for all of you who have yet to discover this answer

I BLEED BLUE BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Toronto Maple Leafs are the most storeid and praised sports organization in the world!!!!! name me a more educated or commited fan base? Name me a fan base that makes Leafs away games more often than not Home games!!!!!! Name me a nation stronger held togetehr that the collective hope that is Leaf Nation!!!!
Yes im that guy way into Leafs, yes i know every stat and read daily on line changes in practice, and your god damn right im part of the best fan base going, LEAF NATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Till I Die, I bleed the blue, this isnt a game for us here THIS IS LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hockey is my Religion!!! Check the signature see!!!

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Ohh and just to clear up a little fact that pisses me off when people rip on my team, thought id save some people the time because its coming, its always comes.
The correct pluralization of Leafs is in fact LeafS NOT Leaves. We are not a collector of the suns energies for our tree overlords, in 1927 When Conn Smythe convinced the sellers of the Toronto St. Pats to sell him the team as opposed to some Americans in Philly (who offered more money but patriatism beat money). So when Conn Smythe got his beloved leafs he named them after his WW1 regiment The Maple Leaf Regiment.
Since the Maple Leaf Regiment is the name of an actual regiment and adopted for the Toronto Maple Leafs, the title is a proper noun, therefore the correct pluralization is LEAFS!!!!!!!!
We are not leaves!!!
Stop mocking meeeeee (german voice from Dude wheres my car)

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Hack28

Can't fault you there...

I like passionate, long term and most of all LOYAL fans...

Having said that...

Go CAPS

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Hey i Looove playing the Caps, we have your number this year.

Greene should have made Canada, i wonder where he sits on the injured reserves list.
I respect Caps fans, they had it hard for a while what was it Simon your captain for a while? If there is ever a question as to the importance of the draft look at pre Ovie Caps. He saved that franchise, obviously, but even back in the day Washington ahd iced some pretty solid teams, just couldnt find the base, it wasnt until Ovie that they became a safe franchise, and ive heard rumblings of them beating the big 3 sports down there on occasion!!
Im like you i love and respect all hockey fans who arent bandwagoners, and who arent Mntrl fans. I see that stupid little red C and H and my blood boils, my sis BF is a habs fan and i will never accept him because of it. Seriously when he sleeps i stab the bottoms of his feet just a litttllleee bit.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join