It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel Commits Crimes Against Humanity; ¿And Iran Is The Enemy,LOL?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by sanchoearlyjones

I don't understand why it's so hard for people to not only understand why this conflict has been going on for so many decades, but rather how THE HOLY BIBLE is ignored with its irrefutable prophecy of these events.

Why can't people understand that this is God's will and that the so called Elitist that everyone elates too, have deep Jewish roots, and that being God's chosen people they just happen to be the ones bringing about his plan. We are on God's time not ours. Wrap your heads around God's wisdom clean your lives up and wait. Go through the book of Psalms and Proverbs and clear your head of all fear mongering and build a relationship with Jesus Christ. WAKE UP!

This is one level of perception amongst many. If Paul in the New Testament was ascended into the THIRD HEAVEN before a hook/thorn depending on the version was placed into his side! Where do you think you will be going if you accept the wisdom of the HOLY BIBLE, I don't know but ascending into the next level of perception would be my best guest.

People your lives are story books and God knows you well so write your story in line with him. For he who does shall accept a greater reward and a greater responsibility into Heaven. WWIII is the war of Armageddon. Why not be on the right side when it gets here with the Savior of humanity Jesus Christ, the resources of heaven, and all the angels to banish evil from this place!

Humans cannot correct a problem that has been apart of history for 10s of Thousands of years. It’s obvious we cannot correct this conflict we have been trying for quite some time. From Moses --> to The Crusades to ---> NOW! It will not End UNTIL GOD wills it!

The answer is simple it's just a matter of time before you accept it! Either by building a relationship with him now or witnessing God's Wrath till the end.

Truthfully the Bible God's word is what he wants us to know and understand it is a simple recipe for building the greatest key component in your life, which allows you to ascend, FAITH! Those who do not establish this great link between themselves and God's Holy Son shall perish. FAITH it is understanding, it is action, and it is what gives all the ability to accomplish the impossible! However it just happens to be one of the least practiced things on this planet henceforth why everyone needs PROOF for everything.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by IndivisibleYearofChrist

what do you mean dear fellow human being ???? what do you know about what G-d is willing ??? what do you know about what G-d is thinking ??? I just want you to understand that it is not the zionists ( I do NOT say the Jews hé ) that have to control our world ok ? so it is a good excuse to kill somebody and then saying that I do what G-d is planning ???? I think we all have to accept that here we are in a complete foolish parano scenario, they hear voices from G-d and they kill and bulldozer on all sides ..... because it is G-d 's will ?? come on, is it what you mean ??? kill in the name of G-d and you cann't do nothing against that foolish acting ????

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by dragonridr

No dude, Your the one who doesn't read well. He didn't disagree with the UN for their decision in general, but for the very fact it only focused on Israel.

So, take Your biased NWO minion crud elsewhere, and don't twist words; it lends credence to something just down right pathetic.

reply to post by prototism

No, Your wrong. The purpose of the thread is due to the continual daily pushing of "kill Iran" via the Western Media. It is wrong, and every day We are learning that Israel isn't the saint of the desert. The point of the thread is that We should not attack Iran especially after the newer evidence coming to light.

Also, the point of the thread relays the fact that I believe the Israelis are sacrificial lambs along with the Palestinians.

Where when the Western MSM, and the NWO convince People an attack on Iran is the correct thing, where will the Israeli People run to? After all there will be a counter attack from Iran, China, Russia, ETC, ETC, ETC. They have no where to run; as all their neighbors are Arabs that don't like them. This is a sad situation, and peace without war should be the goal.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Ominousbeing

absolutely Pakistan is extremely unstable, but I don't think US intervention should be there as it already is. The reason they are unstable is due to US intervention.

You are correct though, should the American public want more death, and gloom there isn't a better place than Pakistan; especially since it is an unstable nuclear power.

reply to post by Nyteskye

No Doubt that the report will be vetoed by the USA, but it is the principle. We are seeing the "reasonings" for attacking Iran flush down the toilet, and many People are beginning to see the "stranglings" regarding a country with less than 10 million People can have the 300 million strong govt. of the USA lick their boots.

reply to post by Sky watcher

Not TRUE. You need to provide links along with Your conjecture. The Israelis broke the peace agreement that created Operation Cast Lead. I strongly suggest You get Your facts straight before throwing conjectures out; which is nothing different than lying.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Why does Israel feel it is above the law? Because their other holy book, tells them they are above our law, and only responsible, to their law.

This book tells them its okay to rape, murder, steal, lie, poison, as long as it isn't against their own religious members. This book and its teachings is the reason the "Jews" are targeted threw time from country to country. This book is the genesis of the "Anti Christ" fears for it teaches everything Christ was against.

I am not Anti Semitic, I am anti TALMUD! Israel, is a TALMUDIC nation, ruled by this book. The first thing to understand is that deception is the key element in this governments dealings with other "Non" Jewish nations.

Swearing Falsely — the Kol Nidre

The Bible teaches:

"And ye shall not swear by name falsely … neither lie one to another … I am the Lord" (Leviticus 19:11,12, etc.).

One of the handiest devices provided by the Talmudic "Sages" to offset Moses' laws against swearing falsely, is found in the Talmud book of Nedarim (Vows), and is put into practice yearly in every synagogue across the world as the "Kol Nidre" (all vows). (See Exhibit 171)

The text of the Kol Nidre may be found in the Jewish Encyclopedia [Exhibit 303]. Three times the Cantor, to a tune that sounds like the melodious grief of all ages, pompously intones the words: "All vows, obligations, oaths … whether called 'konam,' 'konas,' or by any other name, which we may vow or swear, or pledge, or whereby we may be bound, from this Day of Atonement until the next (whose happy coming we await), we do repent. May they be deemed absolved, forgiven, annulled, and void and made of no effect … . The vows shall not be reckoned vows; the obligations shall not be obligatory; nor the oaths be oaths."

The confirming reply of the Congregation is typical of blasphemous Judaistic misuse of the Bible. Three times a verse from Numbers is chanted. It actually concerns the duty of a congregation which has violated the laws of God, in ignorance, to repent, and states:

"And it shall be forgiven, all the congregation of Israel, [page 20] and the stranger that sojourneth among them; seeing all the people were in ignorance." (Numbers 15:26)

Here is a typical Talmudic situation: Knowingly, in advance, every shred of truth is to be cast away, with religious support. A Scriptural verse of no relevance whatsoever is used as justification.

With the Jewish Kol Nidre, not only is there no repentance involved, as in the Bible itself, but forthright, blatant disavowal and annulment of solemn oaths an entire year in advance.

The text of the Kol Nidre also appears in the Talmud, Book of Nedarim, 23a. (See Exhibit 171 and Exhibit 172)

The Talmud Mishna states: "EVERY VOW WHICH I MAY MAKE IN THE FUTURE SHALL BE NULL. HIS VOWS ARE THEN INVALID PROVIDING THAT HE REMEMBERS THIS AT THE TIME OF THE VOW." The Kol Nidre is repeated on the following page. Discounting the irrelevant "filler" about a man eating with his friend, we see in a footnote (Exhibit 172):

"This may have provided support for the custom of reciting Kol Nidre (a formula for dispensation of vows) prior to the Evening Service of the Day of Atonement … . But Kol Nidre as part of the ritual is later than the Talmud … [as] the law of revocation in advance was not made public."

However, this advance disavowal of oaths, and sanction of perjury, did become known at various times. The Jewish Encyclopedia account [Exhibit 303] concerning Kol Nidre relates how this practice of revoking all vows to be made, a year in advance, was used in European countries to bar the oath of a Jew as of no value. Contemporaneously, however, as we have been in ignorance of the Kol Nidre and what it means, such oaths, no matter how valueless, are foolishly accepted in our Courts.
www.come-and-hear.com...

Do you really expect to get the truth from someone who says the Kol Nidre?

Palestine, the home of million of "Semites" say they have been unjustly removed from their homes and their lands stolen from them. What does the Talmud say to this?

Non-Jews — No Property Rights

The Talmud teaches that non-Jews have no property rights. Their possessions are "like unclaimed land in the desert." (See Jewish Encyclopedia, Exhibit 270) The illustration is given of the 4th Century notable Rabbi Ashi who, knowing this, acted accordingly and gave "an adroit and evasive answer" when questioned by the Gentile owner of a vineyard who overheard Ashi tell his slave to go into his vineyard and get him some grapes if the vineyard belonged to a Gentile, but not to take any if the owner be a Jew. "Is it permitted to take from a Gentile?" the owner asked. Ashi's evasive answer is given with the explanation that: "In truth Ashi coincided with the opinion of the authority stated above: namely, that … Gentile … property is considered public property, like unclaimed land in the desert." (See Exhibit 270)

The Talmudic authority which holds that Gentile property is like unclaimed land in the desert is the Talmud Book of Baba Bathra, Folio 54b, there cited. The passage actually appears on page 222 of the Soncino edition: "Rab Judah said in the name of Samuel: The property of a heathen is on the same footing as desert land; whoever first occupies it acquires ownership."
www.come-and-hear.com...-Jews_No_Property_Rights

This is why even in America, we do not own our own land and must pay a tax to the owners through the Jewish owned IRS. The Palestinians do not own their land because the Talmud teaches "like unclaimed land in the desert"

What does the TALMUD teach about human rights? The non Jew is nothing but a wild animal that needs to be kept in its place, or slaughtered as required.

Cont next post

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 02:39 PM
link   
What does the TALMUD teach about human rights? The non Jew is nothing but a wild animal that needs to be kept in its place, or slaughtered as required.

he basic Talmudic doctrine includes more than a "super-race" complex. It is an "only" race concept. The non-Jew thus ranks as an animal, has no property rights and no legal rights under any code whatever. If lies, bribes or kicks are necessary to get non-Jews under control — that is legitimate. There is only one "sin," and that is anything which will frighten non-Jews and thus make it harder for the Jewish "humans" to get them under control. "Milk the Gentile," is the Talmudic rule, but don't get caught in such a way as to jeopardize Jewish interests. Summarized, Talmudism is the quintesscence of distilled hatred and discrimination — without cause, against non-Jews.

This is perhaps an apt place to expound upon the amazing fact that those people who really believe in the Book of Books, the Bible, and accept the Holy One of Israel, Christ, and the Israel prophets who foretold Him, meekly accept the designation "Gentiles," a term which in the Bible refers to pagan sex-worshippers, demon invokers and the like (I Thes. 4:5; I Cor. 10:20, etc.). Metatron-venerating, demon-invoking Talmudists who revile every teaching, every respected character in the Old Testament, we give these the name of "Israelites," and "Jews."

Nevertheless, for the sake of usage only, we refer herein to non-Talmudists as "Gentiles."

Under "Gentiles" the Jewish Encyclopedia sums up the Pharisee Talmudist attitude: "The Pharisees held that only Israelites are men … Gentiles classed not as men but as barbarians." (See Exhibit 268)

Further on, and misusing Scripture shamelessly and characteristically, the Scriptural lines about God shining are misinterpreted to mean that God shined His laws to Moses on all the nations, but since only the Israelites accepted them: "He withdrew His 'shining' legal protection from them and transferred their property rights to Israel." (Exhibit 269 , upper left column)

Then, "It follows that the Gentiles were excepted from the general civil laws of Moses." Talmud law from the book of Baba Kamma, on ox-goring, is then cited.

Here Moses is flouted. He taught again and again that the stranger is to be treated the same as the "home born," or the Israelites: "The stranger that dwelleth with you shall be unto you as one born among you, and thou shalt love him as thyself; for ye were strangers in the land of Egypt … . Ye shall do no unrighteousness in judgment, in meteyard. in weight, or in measure." (Lev. 19:34-5) "Love ye therefore the stranger …" (Deut. 10:19)

Numbers 9:14; 15:29; "One law and one manner shall be for you, and for the stranger that sojourneth with you." (Nu. 15: 15-16, 29)

Bear in mind that the oral law, or the Traditions of the Pharisees, as recorded in the Talmud, completely reverses each teaching of Moses, who time and again taught that the non-Israelite, the "stranger," must be treated, be loved, as one's self! No wonder Christ said, "The Pharisees sit in Moses' seat, and by their Tradition make the commandments of God of none effect." (Matt. 15:3, 6; Mark 7:13)

The Jewish Encyclopedia reference noted above (Exhibit 268) states that, "The Pharisees … held that only Israelites are men … . Gentiles they classed not as men but as barbarians." After the word men in the above passage, you will note in the original: "quoting the prophet, 'Ye my flock, the flock of my pasture are men,'" with Ezekiel 34:31 given as the Biblical, and Baba Mezia l08b [see: Bab Mezia 114b] as the Talmudic basis, for this abhorrent doctrine.

The Ezekiel verse ends the 34th chapter, a parable about good and bad cattle, promised justice and a Redeemer, being addressed as a "flock:" "And I will judge between cattle and cattle. And I will set up one shepherd over them, even my servant David" (Christ) — the whole ending with the explanation of the parable: "And ye my flock … are men and I am your God, saith the Lord God."

However, the Talmud invents and adds to the above words in a Baba Mezia 108b [see: Baba Mezia 114b] passage (not reproduced here): "Only ye are designated as 'men.'" This Ezekiel verse is a popular quotation in the Talmud, always misused to infer that Talmudists are men but non-Talmudists are on the level of mere beasts or cattle.

The Baba Mezia passage is about the graves of Gentiles which rank like the graves of animals. "The graves of Gentiles do not defile," is the edict based upon this same Ezekiel verse: "Ye my flock … are men," and reference is made to Numbers 19:14 which lays out the rule that when a man has died in his tent, those who come into the tent are suspect for seven days — as they may have perhaps caught a communicable disease, which killed the deceased. But that rule does not apply to Gentiles. They do not rank as human carcasses. The "Sage" who mouths this last choice thought is the above mentioned Rabbi Simeon ben Yohai (Talmud, Page 651, Soncino edition, book of Baba Mezia, 1l4a-114b, not reproduced here).

www.come-and-hear.com...-Jews_Like_An_Ass

So, We, non Jews are nothing more than Asses! We are nothing but farm animals to be toyed with, used, and abused.

As long as Israel follows Talmudic teachings, there will never be peace on earth.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Sunlionspirit

Originally posted by Sunlionspirit
www.ism-france.org...

look by yourself, in french, but do you remember Corry ?????
shame on you zionists.

OMG, OMG, OMG, Did I see those pictures right? Did they run the Person over with the bulldozer? OMG

reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Hi Proto, everything Your wrote is spot on. I didn't really think about the birther issue coming out right now, but it makes since. Like the real slave masters telling Obama that he had better tread lightly, and do as told, or else...WHHaaawwhaawhaawhaa. It is disgusting, but more than likely correct that they'll expose something completely which could throw the US into civil war; just so their tarnished reputation doesn't get a little more uglier.

also, I agree regarding the US veto, but considering the current distancing, and overwhelming support for this report to proceed what will be the long term affects to the USA? Surely, with so many, or almost the entire World distancing themselves this will make the USA look extremely bad, and just exactly what the US Govt. is; which boot lickers.

The long term affects of this are just astounding.

Another thing which is of merit is that We are definitely seeing the Western Media manipulated at it's best! There is no denying the perverted nature of how real stories are twisted any longer.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by bigyin

Why is it on a conspiracy site? While it can be self evident to many, it is not to others. The MSM of the Western World is hailed as being the free press; however, they have shown themselves to be the most manipulated in the entire World. They have shown their true colors as the leading edge of psychological warfare geared at the People.

Notice there is hardly any coverage of this report in Western MSM; that is the conspiracy.

reply to post by NoamC

Your from Israel, and I am guessing You are one of the millions of Jews there that don't necessarily have any where else to go; that is by design. Your leaders who aren't of the People are setting ya'll up for the fall; the sacrificial lamb. You should realize this, and tell Your fellow country People to wake up.

I would like to ask You specifically about Turkey as of late. I know You are fully aware of that situation. They have historically been Israel's greatest ally in the region, and now are distancing themselves.

They will not participate in Israeli war games, and now they are running prime time Turkish TV Programs showing the IDF killing Palestinians. Can You not see even Your closest neighbors/allies cutting losses, and running?

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Ultimately friend Sancho the Council for Foreign Relations stooges who run the U.S. Government and own the United Nations could care less about the United States international reputation. In part that’s because the people who run the U.S. Government would very much like to isolate and diminish the American people they represent as a means of preventing them the international allies they will need if they ever muster the strength and courage to dismantle the Military Industrial Complex and the Council for Foreign Relations oligarchs that control the American Government and the electoral process.

The more these criminals can sully America’s name and isolate them from the rest of the world the more it fits into their plans of destroying U.S. Sovereignty to set up a one world government.

A one world government that will be established in the aftermath of an apocalyptic and cataclysmic war over the fate of the Zionist Israeli nation.

Much of what is being done right now is to set up Israel to appear visibly to be the pariah nation it is run as by the Zionists and to make the U.S. appear as an Imperialist Power aimed at world domination at any and all costs.

The actual decent peace loving Jews of Israel are being set up in this fashion by their Government and the actual decent peace loving Americans are being set up in a very similar fashion by our Government.

We will have to wait and see what happens in the Security Council but we know what the Council for Foreign Relations agenda is and how it controls the U.S. Government and the United Nations it created as a precursor to a one world government.

They are bound to keep denying justice until the people of the world can not stand it anymore and take justice into their own hands and fight that horrible war that in the aftermath the shell shocked survivors will accept a one world government.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by IndivisibleYearofChrist

My gosh, I have seen the light

I've read plenty of disturbing posts while here at ATS, but Yours was no doubt the most disturbing one I've ever read. Your a true Christian Zionist, and I hope everyone else can see how disturbing Your writing is. The ideology You laid down is beyond words for me; it was surreal creepy.

All in all, thank You for giving us the viewpoint from Christian Zionism; as it will help show others why I have been continually referring to it as a "Death Cult"; so thank You again

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

EXACTLY,

You just hit the nail on the head as to what is happening. I cannot understand how People cannot see the blatant nature of events for what they are.

The US People are being cut off from the rest of the World; they are being turned into sub human militants. Almost as though they are to become the rage filled army of a "Brave New World Order". Their only emotions being skin deep, but overwhelmed with hate, and rage; towards whoever their master's decide. Why are they not standing up?

Then We have the Israelis who are vigorously defending their People, but are skewed into believing the Zionist thugs committing atrocities in their name are actually for them; as in favor of them. In reality the very thugs they are defending, and protecting don't have one ounce of "familiarity" with the common Jewish Person in Israel. They are setting them up for the fall.

I can only imagine the pigeon shoot of Jews when WW 3 commences. Where will they have to run? There is nowhere as the NWO leader's have insured that surrounding nations, and allies have distanced themselves, and are now more, or less enemies. I just don't understand why there is not a massive peace push, or protest in Israel. Why are they not standing up?

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Israel has hundreds of nuclear bombs and no problem bombing densely populated civilian areas. Iran is going to have to do a hell of a lot more to catch up with them on my fear scale. I remember the reports of Israeli war tourists running buses up to the hills to watch the bombings from a distance. They had a snack table with an expresso machine. That's entertainment for the Israelis - watching hundreds of children getting mutilated or blown to pieces right before their eyes.

Ask yourself why Israel refuses to sign the non-proliferation treaty or allow international inspectors. Iran has even signed that treaty.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by andrewh7

If Israel launches even one of its nukes I estimate that about 20 secs later Isreal will no longer exist.

For that reason it wont happen.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by dragonridr
.At least the Israelis have some assemblance of laws though they may or may not follow them depends on who's spin you believe.

I'm going with the UN who say Israel harbours war criminals.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Meh, I'ma go believe what the government tells me.

It's the only way I can feel safe.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   
To OP

You put a lot of stock in an organisation that allows countries like Sudan, Cuba, Zimbabwe to sit on its Human Rights Panel to decide about reports etc on Human Rights.

The UN has been morally corrupt for decades probably since the day it began. You are only fooling yourself if you think the UN is right about Israel.

[edit on 17-10-2009 by greenfruit]

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by greenfruit
To OP

You put a lot of stock in an organisation that allows countries like Sudan, Cuba, Zimbabwe to sit on its Human Rights Panel to decide about reports etc on Human Rights.

The UN has been morally corrupt for decades probably since the day it began. You are only fooling yourself if you think the UN is right about Israel.

Is that why future Israeli Prime Ministers like Yitzhak Shamir have been known to murder in cold bold U.N. Peace Enovys like Count Folke Bernadotte and his aid?

Those crazy Israelis sure are clever huh?

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   

To OP

The report condeming Israel was written by a Jew

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Exuberant1

Yo Dog! It did not take long for the automatic anti-semite deflection to occur. No arguing against the facts presented, just a deflection. Keep the yokels at bay. Move along. Only anti-semites come here. Are you paid for this?

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler

To OP

Is that why future Israeli Prime Ministers like Yitzhak Shamir have been known to murder in cold bold U.N. Peace Enovys like Count Folke Bernadotte and his aid?

Those crazy Israelis sure are clever huh?

So I guess those crazy Irish like Michael Collins were cold blooded murders as well. Those crazy Americans (patriots) like George Washington was a cold blooded murderer...

Anyway straight after the assassination David Ben-Gurion ordered the arrest and disbanding of teh LEHI (The Stern gang)
His order was Arrest all Stern gang leaders. Surround all Stern bases. Confiscate all arms. Kill any who resist.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join