It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel Commits Crimes Against Humanity; ¿And Iran Is The Enemy,LOL?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by bsbray11
reply to post by mrmonsoon

Hamas is a terrorist group.

Israel is a country.

Should the US go around doing things worse than al Qaeda, simply because we're "at war" with al Qaeda and they're terrorists?

Ah, too late... We've already destroyed 2 countries and killed hundreds of thousands more civilians than al Qaeda was ever alleged to have killed... I guess that's a bad question for drastic military types with no compassion or humanity in them whatsoever.

"I guess that's a bad question for drastic military types with no compassion or humanity in them whatsoever."

That is a clear manner of describing the Hamas Terrorists.

I fully agree with you.

BTW, the report of the last war with Hamas "BLAMED" Hamas for crimes against humanity.
Specifically,Hamas launching attacks intentionally at civilians-they brag about this.
Also it confirms what we all know anyways......

Hamas launched attacks from schools, play grounds and civilian homes with no regard to what harm may come to the civilians when the Hamas terrorists are "COUNTER" attacked.

Iran is the one supplying them with weapons for the terrorists to use (they are far to cowardly to do their own dirty work)

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 09:58 PM
link   

All of that is awful, but still no excuse for Israel also committing war crimes, and in fact killing more innocent people than Hamas has.

Just as the US would also be responsible for war crimes if it committed them (which we have, imo), after 9/11. 9/11 is no excuse for killing more civilians and torturing people, either. Since we are the civilized nation, should we not be setting an example, and following civilized code, as opposed to stooping to the level of the terrorists and becoming terrorists ourselves?

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 10:01 PM
link   

You can't prove Iran is supplying Hamas with military equipment or how any more than you can prove your rediculous ascertion that Black September was from Jordan.

My understanding is that some Hamas officials were also named in the Goldstone Report of War Crimes.

Some Hamas officials might very well be quilty of War Crimes but that will not make any Israeli official any less guilty of War Crimes that they committed as well.

Further in order for anyone from Hamas to be prosecuted the U.N. Security Council is going to have to vote to follow up on the report and order trials.

If they veto it because they don't want Israeli's tried then of course no one from Hamas will be tried either.

If they don't veto it the Security Council will no doubt have no choice but to indict all the parties named in the report which would include Hamas officials and Israeli officials.

War crimes are war crimes regardless of why the war was fought, who instigated it, and how the crimes occured.

It's that simple. One doesn't excuse the other, but the reality is for you that to open the door to prosecuting Hamas also means opening the door to prosecuting Israeli's.

So my question to you even though you can never seem to answer my questions is will you support Israelis being charged with War Crimes if Hamas Officials are also charged with War Crimes?

If you can't accept that all guilty and or suspect parties be tried but only the ones you don't politically or religiously agree with or both then Hamas would not be the terrorist but you my friend.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by john124

1/ we do not say Jews control the world, we say ZIONISTS do control too much in USA, USA being for the moment the most powerfull nation in the world, so ...
2/ nobody is celebrating nothing, because there is simply nothing to celebrate, it's all too sad and we just look around and see when the madness of nationalism ( zionism ) will stop.
3/ read about Talmud, wake up, we are just animals in their eyes but they must treat us not too bad because otherwise they fall thru the panel of credibility and that is not good for their project.
4/ why do we have such a dangerous Iran today ?? who did push Irak / Saddam Hussein into war with Iran ?? who then got afraid of Irak ?? as I said before : madmen look for other madmen to become more powerfull but in the end you cann't trust madmen so they become your nightmare ...
Zionist Israel did push forward HAMAS !! against Arafat !! so now they have or course a dangerous Hamas next door - poor little Israel .... Why didn't they give all chances to Arafat ??
5/ nobody likes Iran government, but it is not the Iranian people we do not like - some difference no ?? we wouldn't like to live there, for sure !!! but that is not a reason for not seeing what is happening with the pals.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Are you insane what do you mean we cant prove Iran supplies weapons to Hamas? I can easily prove it lets start.

Cyprus and Egypt stop Iranian ships with weapons for Hamas and Hezbollah
Cypriot president Demetris Christofia confirms the detainment: the ship was "in contravention of security council resolutions." On January 28, Egypt blocked an Iranian ship at the entrance to the Suez Canal: it was transporting weapons for Hamas. The Egyptian foreign minister accuses Iran of fomenting tension in order to escape pressure from the West on the nuclear question.

Iranian ships

Iran pledged to continue its military, financial, and moral support to the Hamas Movement even if Damascus abandons the latter, should a peace treaty be signed between Syria and Israel, the state of war and animosity between the two countries be ended by Israel handing the occupied Golan back to Syria, and the Syrian-Israeli border be declared secure and demilitarized

Irainian support for hamas

And just so you don't accuse Israel of making it up i figured we would include something from the Palestinians.

But allegations made on June 24 by intelligence chief Tawfiq al-Tirawi mark the first time that a senior official in the Palestinian Authority has explicitly blamed Iran.

Palistinian officials accuse iran

The reality is Hamas is under the control of Iran which makes me feel sorry for Palestinians.Its there blood thats being spilled just so the Iranian leaders can pursue there goals of attacking Israel.The Palestinian authority figured this out and then Iran helped overthrow them in a bloody coup. Hamas is not peace loving at all thats why i just laugh when people try to say there being picked on by Israel come on people they are terrorists and rule the Palestinian people through violence.

[edit on 10/18/09 by dragonridr]

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ominousbeing
It's funny we're saying that Iran has nuclear weapons, and now the worlds going to explode. I guess we're forgetting Pakistan. They have WMD's, and they have terrorist groups who reside within the country, possibly even running the government. Then we're saying IRAN has terrorist ties and will blow the world up WTF is wrong with people????? Pakistan is probably more of threat to us then Iran.

......Then again Pakistan has a strong bond with US, just like slave and his master.

Yeah - I was thinking of making a thread sometime like this;

BREAKING NEWS: CHINA HAS NUCLEAR WEAPONS!

It has come to light that China, an economic and military adversary of the US has attained nuclear weapons!

Quick action is expected from Washington, with immediate application of sanctions, including a ban on Chinese imported goods.

The Pentagon is planning bombings of key facilities, and an immediate invasion is expected.

Go ahead - make their day

The nuclear non proliferation treaty is pure bunk - it the attempt to hold the rest of the world hostage with nuclear weapons, while those at the top are free to threaten anyone and everyone. I wish every country had nukes - a conventional war and invasion would be basically impossible against a nuclear armed country. They would just nuke your ground forces - and then it would be back to the drawing board to plan "Wave 2".

I guess you could use the 'wave, after wave, after wave, after wave' approach rofl. Of course it wouldn't work - but you'd get enough casualties to put another star on your generals shoulders.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 04:16 AM
link   
Hey guys,

I guess Sancho is gone from ATS now.

I just thought I should let you fellas know that.

[edit on 18-10-2009 by Exuberant1]

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 05:20 AM
link   
here's a follow up to my post on 2nd page in this thread

December 12-15, 2001:

Fox News reports, “Investigators within the DEA, INS, and FBI have all told Fox News that to pursue or even suggest Israeli spying… is considered career suicide.” “A highly placed investigator says there are ‘tie-ins’ between the spy ring and 9/11. However, when asked for details, he flatly refuses to describe them, saying, ‘evidence linking these Israelis to 9/11 is classified.

I cannot tell you about evidence that has been gathered. It’s classified information.’” The report also reveals that Amdocs, an Israeli company, is recording virtually every phone call in the US and could be passing information on to the Israeli government.

www.historycommons.org...

[edit on 18-10-2009 by conar]

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by prototism
I honestly expected more out of ATS members than petty bias, ignorance, and trolling. Then again, the quality, relevance, and credibility of ATS has gone down in the last few years.

Let me know when you're done with your self-righteous rant. Thinking you're above all negatives aspects of human nature such as petty bias, ignorance, and trolling must give you quite a big head. I'm surprised you don't have great difficulty walking through narrow doorways.

So, let's see, rather than responding intelligently to an argument, you've simply made a personal attack on both the speaker and the integrity of th forum in which that person expresses himself or herself. If I cared about your opinion more, I might look through your thread responses to find numerous examples of you using the conduct you condemn.

If you don't like this website, why did you register for it, visit it, and then respond in one of its threads? For someone who holds such contempt, it would seem entirely irrational for you to do any of these things. It seems you're not above at least one human failing - foolishness.

[edit on 18-10-2009 by andrewh7]

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Why has Sancho been banned, anyone know?

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Exuberant1
Hey guys,

I guess Sancho is gone from ATS now.

I just thought I should let you fellas know that.

[edit on 18-10-2009 by Exuberant1]

Why did he leave?

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Amagnon

"off topic" He was banned.

He did not choose to leave.

It is this boards policy to not discuss why someone was banned.

I am not a mod, but that is board rules.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by dragonridr

None of that is proof, it's all heresay.

Show me some criminal convictions and court documents not press reports.

The press lies all the time on a multitude of things.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler

None of that is proof, it's all heresay.

Show me some criminal convictions and court documents not press reports.

The press lies all the time on a multitude of things.

Unless there are war crime trials there is no court records so your request is silly.Now if there was an invasion of Iran which i highly doubt there will be then that could open the door to court preceding.The best the international community can do is sanction a country for supporting terrorism and we all see how well that works don't we.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 12:14 PM
link   

So in other words you have no prosecutions of so called smugglers or bills of laden originating from Iran, and the Iranian Government that says WEAPONS on them?

That's what I thought!

Thanks for admitting it in a round a bout way!

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   

OK ill play Since apparently you don't want to believe Iran smuggles weapons for some reason.I realize I'm not going to change your mind but at least everyone else can look at the facts.

Last update - 18:17 07/02/2009

UN: Cargo of Iranian ship seized en route to Gaza violates resolution 1747

By The Associated Press

Tags: Gaza Strip, Cyprus, Iran

The sanctions department of the United Nations Security Council on Saturday informed Cyprus that the cargo of the Iranian ship seized en route to Gaza in late January violates UNSC resolution 1747, which forbids the trafficking of weapons with Iran.

www.haaretz.com...

Now if Iran wasnt smuggling weapons to Hamas why would Cyprus admit there were weapons and contact the United Nations to figure out what to do with them.Then refuse to return the Iranian Cargo back to Iran.Cyprus would be stealing with UN approval unless of course the shipment is illegal.Iran has been caught shipping weapons to Hamas so many times its all most funny just do a google search.

I know facts mean nothing to you right next you'll just say well unless I'm on the ship i don't believe it everyone lies right?

[edit on 10/18/09 by dragonridr]

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Those are all press related sources and publications known for bias and fabrication.

Nothing gets loaded on a ship with out a Bill of Laden.

A Bill of Laden signed by the Iranian Government denoting the cargo being shipped is itemized weapons constitutes proof.

A press story by an Israeli publication constitutes a press story by an Israeli publication.

Facts are such a simple thing, as there are always certain cut and dry, black and white things that denote fact.

Bills of Laden, Court Documents, etc., etc.,

One of the reasons the world is in such a mess is because it actually takes what the press reports as fact.

I can make a press release and send it to the local Newspaper claiming I am a space alien. The press can report that I claim I am a space alien.

That though does not make me a space alien.

The press's job is simply to report what it's told. The fact that it reports it does not make it fact.

Facts make it fact and you are offering none.

Serious people don't formulate opinions let alone life and death opinion on heresay and supposition and conjecture.

They do so off of facts.

As I said if you run across any REAL facts regarding your ascertion please feel free to post them.

Newspaper articles are not Bills of Laden or Court Documents, they are heresay.

Trial by media is a dangerous thing my friend as it is not medias job to try anything, but simply to report what is being reported to it. Just because something is being reported to the media does not make it fact no matter what editorialized spin media which is not constitutionaly empowered as a difinitive source of fact puts on it.

Trial by judge and jury with actual evidence entered into evidence is the way intelligent people want facts not trial by commercial media.

Thanks, if you run across any real facts regarding your unfounded suppositions please post them.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   

There is no court on the planet that could try the Iranians for arms smuggling in case you are unaware of this fact. The closest we have is the UN and they have all ready put resolutions in place against Iran.As for a Bills of Laden this would be In Iran and I'm pretty sure there smart enough to make sure they stay there.I could see it now oh you caught us heres the documents yeah right.

As for your distaste of the Associated Press article saying you don't trust it its silly.If the press didn't exist there would be know way for the public to know this occurred.Your creating a circular argument.If they didn't report it you wouldn't know unless you were on the ship caught smuggling. But if they report it they lie so basically what your saying is you know nothing of world events because you don't believe the press!

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   

No friend I am not creating a circular argument, I am saying I need facts to accept something as fact.

Once again a Court of Law is not needed to render a Bill of Laden from a confiscated shipment of arms. However evidently unbeknownst to you that any ships cargo that is siezed is siezed along with it's manifest by a legal government entity ie a court. Otherwise the siezure would be piracy.

At the point that one of these so called Iranian Arms shipments is intercepted the arms as well as all documents falls under the government's control of the nation that intercepted them.

There has been no official release of any factual information such as a ships manifest and bill of layden by a government agency.

Once again just because the press reports something does not make it fact. The press is routinely wrong in what it reports and sometimes deliberately so.

The court of public oppinion that condemns people to death based on poorly and non-substantiated press articles is just wrong and barbaric.

If you have proof post it, yours is in fact the circular argument as you absolutely have no proof to prove your argument.

That's not my fault that I insist on real proof before I will condemn anyone.

I live in the United States of America where all people are innocent until proven guilty and it would be wrong of me to assume anyone's guilt without proof.

As much as you would like me to pronounce an innocent party guilty of something because it suits your personal agenda I will still need to see proof to do that, and you have showed none.

Pretty simple my friend, and fair and constitutional as well.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Boy your naive arent you do you think illegal arms would be listed on a bill of laden on the ship? At this point your just refusing to be wrong and will continue to beat a dead horse.You will never be able to get these documents or see them from any country unless the company that ships them supplies this information.Of course if its an illegal shipment those documents are destroyed.

In the mean time if you dont believe the press how about the UN? You know there is such a thing as perponderance of the evidence.Also common sense could come into play here as well if it walks like a duck quaks like a duck must be a duck.I guess in your world it might be a sheep?

Japan's U.N. Ambassador Yukio Takasu, chairman of the Iran sanctions committee, told the U.N. Security Council the shipment of conventional weaponry constituted a "violation" of Security Council resolution 1737, passed in 2006 to put pressure on Iran to suspend its nuclear enrichment program.
In a letter to Iran, a draft of which was obtained by Reuters, Takasu said the Cyprus-flagged MV Monchegorsk, chartered by the Islamic Republic of Iran Shipping Line, was carrying banned items, including bullet shells, high-explosive gun charges, items related to 125 mm armor-piercing guns and high explosive anti-tank propellant

Wow the United Nations sent a letter advising Iran of violations this isnt proof either is it?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join