It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel Commits Crimes Against Humanity; ¿And Iran Is The Enemy,LOL?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Hi ATS,

Incredible news today, The UN Human Rights Council has approved the Judge Richard Goldstone Report on human rights violations of Israel's Operation Cast Lead in Gaza last December. I have provided a multitude of links to show how not only the Israeli Govt. is hijacked by Elites, but also the US Govt. as they continually go along with the absurdities, no matter how it is beginning to make us look on the World stage.

The World is waking up to the misdeeds occurring in the Middle East, and it is also outing the likes of the US Govt. with it; as other civilized govts. are beginning to distance themselves from the situation, or flat out condemn it.

My point in presenting this issue is that the NWO Elites who are in control of Israel, and the USA are loosing ground. Their plans of creating a third world war as laid out by Albert Pike are quickly fading into the sands of time; along with these same Elites plan for a "new golden age"; where they are the g-ds.

Make no mistake about it that both the Palestinians, and the average Israeli citizen are sacrificial lambs as laid out by Pike's plan. The World needs to spread this information, and rejoice. What this does more than anything is refute the reasoning for invasion of Iran; as that has been on the radar screen, and targeted since the early 1990's.

What Just grounds are left in an attack on Iran? Answer: NONE!

Goldstone slams UN council for ignoring Hamas war crimes
Link to Goldstone Report APPROVAL

South African jurist Richard Goldstone, who headed a United Nations investigation into the conduct of Israel and the Palestinian group Hamas during Israel's offensive in Gaza last winter, criticized on Friday the United Nations Human Rights Council's decision to endorse the report his commission had compiled.

The council on Friday endorsed the report, which accused both Israel and the militant group Hamas of committing war crimes during the December-January conflict in Gaza.

Countries who approved Goldstone Report. This list contradicts the Western Psychological Warfare Media's reports. Which lead one to believe only wife beating Arabs, and African's approved it; Just Look At The List!!!!

China, Russia, Egypt, India, Jordan, Pakistan, South Africa, Argentina, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Bolivia, Ghana, Indonesia, Djibouti, Liberia, Qatar, Senegal, Brazil, Mauritius, Nicaragua and Nigeria voted in favor of the report.

Link To Actual Goldstone Report

UN Resolutions that Israel has Violated.

UN Resolutions that Israel has Violated.

This Is How The United States Shows Support To Israel! Congresswoman Ros-Lehtinen

Ileana Ros-Lehtinen has been PAID $115,740 by pro-Israel PACs. She gets the money and she opens her mouth. I think in some parts of the US you can get arrested for that if you are in a motel room.-www.whatreallyhappened.com...

PRO Israel PAC contributions to the Congress in 2008....every prostitute has their price

Who is the US Govt. Listening too??? From these photos certainly not the American People

Who Is Sending Your Children Off To Die In War; Hint, Israel Has Been Pushing To Attack Iran Since The Early 90's

Who Is Trying To Send Your Children To Die In Iran

Germany 1940=Israel 2009

I know that was a lot of links. Should the debunker's have made it this far please try to dispute facts this time around, rather than the usual personal attacks, and conjecture

Peace,

Sancho

[edit on 17-10-2009 by sanchoearlyjones]

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 01:31 AM
link   
This OP has been certified as being non-antisemitic.

*Deactivates Righteous Fury*

Hey Sancho,

I see you've gathered a lot of facts into one place - All accurate too.

Sheesh. I guess that's that... It is so depressing.

*Reactivates Righteous Fury
- Leaves.....*

[edit on 17-10-2009 by Exuberant1]

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Once again, the normal 'joe' is left well out of the loop while the govt 'leaders' do their darndest to shed blood and roll around in it like fools. There needs to be a distinction between the people who just live in a country, and their moron leaders.

It's amazing- we (the US) have the right, left, and then the Christian right and left, you have the Israeli govt's screaming and shouting, the Palestinian govt throwing everything they can lay hands on at the Israeli govt...

What about the person who just wakes up, and tries for a normal life? The ones who get up, get ready for the day, go to work, come home, and roll their eyes at the lunacy on tv? In life? They go to church, a synagogue, or a mosque, and just simply cannot define themselves as anything more than 'barely moderate'- just because they aren't in it for the blood, the money, the power, or anything else?

There's no other way to say it: Unassuming, normal people of the world- Rise up! Tell the radicals to shut up! We're just sick and tired of your antics, radical nutjobs!

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 02:01 AM
link   
reply to post by sanchoearlyjones

The title says it all, thanks for gathering the facts S&F.

But the thing is people will always twist and turn, making Israel the victim
money makes the world go round.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 02:04 AM
link   
reply to post by wylekat

That is why I suggested in one of my threads that problems should be dealt with one on one, not country verse country because innocent people who have nothing to do with the crap others are involved with get affected.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 02:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Exuberant1

I am so glad that You realize that I am peace loving Person, and I do NOT have any ill will toward any common man on the face of the planet.....THANK YOU

reply to post by wylekat

I do believe both the Palestinian, and Israeli Peoples are being used as a catalyst by the NWO Elites to strike a firestorm; which will embroil the entire World into WW 3.

As of late the saddest part has been for the Palestinian Peoples. President Abbas showed his true colors, and the fact he works for the Elite; when he tried to have the Goldstone Report squashed, but too many Palestinians, and bloggers spoke out. Now, I am thinking Abbas is lucky to remain alive after his betrayal of his Own People.

Of note is that Hamas, and Fatah were trying to negotiate reunification; which by all Rights should lead towards a more peaceful Middle East, but the US Govt. has stepped in voicing their disproval

Thanks for the posts

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 02:10 AM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

Excellent points. It is all about money, power, and control. I don't think there is any group of common folks anywhere in the World who want war. It is always perpetrated by the Elite, and their agendas.

They keep the common folk in their paradigm; which is that everything occurs due to chance, and We live in the sphere of coincidence, and current events.

We do this while the Elites paradigm is planned out a year, or 100's of years into the future, and is all about how to control the common folk, or enslave us. They are quite mad, and insane. I really do feel they are loosing

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 02:15 AM
link   
The person that wrote the report said the UN actions were unfair and as far as the UN goes no one takes them seriously any more there bias has shown on multiple ocasions.

South African jurist Richard Goldstone, who headed the United Nations investigation over the Gaza offensive, criticized on Friday the Human Rights Council's decision to endorse the report his commission had compiled.

Goldstone told the Swiss newspaper Le Temps before the vote that the wording of the resolution was unfortunate because it included only censure of Israel. He voiced hope that the Human Rights Council would alter the wording of the draft.

Nice try but if there person that wrote the report doesnt agree with the actions taken by the UN come on.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 02:20 AM
link   
reply to post by dragonridr

The person that wrote the report said the UN actions were unfair and as far as the UN goes no one takes them seriously any more there bias has shown on multiple ocasions.

As far as Goldstone goes I would like to actually see his quoted words. This article infers what he said; beyond that I can see how he would be pressured into saying anything as he has been labeled a traitor; more, or less by the Israeli Govt.

The UN shouldn't be taken seriously??? GREAT; as the US, and Israel were using the UN, or what the Western Media contrived the UN as saying as a provocation into attacking Iran.

Thanks dragon dude; as You are true peace lover; You've seen the light, and there is no reason to invade Iran

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 02:26 AM
link   

www.ynetnews.com...

"This draft resolution saddens me as it includes only allegations against Israel. There is not a single phrase condemning Hamas as we have done in the report. I hope that the council can modify the text," said Goldstone in remarks published in Swiss newspaper Le Temps ahead of the vote.

d. I am thinking nice try on for You thinking this was an easy to debunk report.

Goldstone wasn't against his Own report, but wanted the Hamas militants sanctioned as well; He stood firm by his findings.

I don't see anything wrong with punishing the Hamas militants for war crimes, but it would mean finding those exact Peoples.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 02:31 AM
link   

if there person that wrote the report doesnt agree with the actions taken by the UN come on.

What do you think that means?

You don't look at the report, instead focus on... anything but...

Since Israel have been condemned more than any nation on earth doesn't mean the UN HR is biased, it means Israel is doing something wrong

I'm just saying...

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 02:43 AM
link   
reply to post by sanchoearlyjones

You have a problem reading and comprehending things don't you?What i said as he did not agree with the UN actions, so trying to use what the UN did as some kinda vindication is absurd.If the person who wrote the report doesn't agree with the actions taken by the UN then how can anyone take it seriously? Seems to me your just trying to start another thread about the peace loving Palestinians and the evil Israelis.At least when you try to spin the facts to support your beliefs at least make sure you comprehend them first.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 02:44 AM
link   
I was going to make a thread on the report earlier today, but jeesh I'm still reading it, I guess I'm a slow reader I'm on page 375 of the report.

Yes, I am reading it all and YES you should too before anyone starts in with well they we defending "blah blah puke" READ the report.

I almost responded to another thread about somewhat of this today but mainly how Israel was pulling out of peace talks and such and I didn't want to jump the gun about the report. Till I read most of it. Yes what I read so far is most of it and it is very sad of what happened. It's sad that things happened to people and these freaking "arrrgle baaargle" can say well look what happened to us almost a life time ago yet don't look at what we are doing now.

THEY DIDN'T EVEN LET THE MISSION IN TO THE COUNTRY TO DO THEIR INVESTIGATION , what does that say
1.they are making it up or
B. they are trying to hide what was going on and
after reading I choose B.

Sorry I'm so angry, read the report and then make your minds up before you jump on the Israel is innocent wagon, YES BOTH PARTIES HAVE DONE SHTUFF, but what israel has done was ... just read the report

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 02:47 AM
link   
reply to post by EvilBat

Yeah you are right, we should all read it before act like we know everything about it.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 02:57 AM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

Thank you.

I have read some things in there that friends on other forums have said and it is just wrong. Other people have said that Israel using people for shields didn't happen and YET there it is in this report, from witnesses, on both sides
and some how only non Israel gets the blame for it ?

From other posts I have read

__ Will NOT give friends info __

" They brought us to the playground and told us to stay here, and they will protect us from the IDF that are trying to take anyone and everyone that looks like they will give trouble, On the news two days later was video of us in the park and they were saying we were shields, but we were not. We know what the IDF does and we being protected"

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Oh please. Just about every country in the world is guilty of war crimes and crimes against humanity, the US most definitely included. Everyone picks a side, and points fingers, but few realize and accept that every country has been, is, or will be guilty of hypocrisy.

We just happen to be living in an age where Islam is vilified by the world super-power (the US). Remember, it's not so long ago that Judaism was vilified the the then world super-power of its time, Nazi Germany.

History is written by the victors, and the extension of that cliche certainly applies here. This thread's only real purpose is to get a rise out of those in the pro-Israel camp.

[edit on 10/17/2009 by prototism]

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by prototism
Oh please. Just about every country in the world is guilty of war crimes and crimes against humanity, the US most definitely included. Everyone picks a side, and points fingers, but few realize and accept that every country has been, is, or will be guilty of hypocrisy.

We just happen to be living in an age where Islam is vilified by the world super-power (the US). Remember, it's not so long ago that Judaism was vilified the the then world super-power of its time, Nazi Germany.

History is written by the victors, and the extension of that cliche certainly applies here. This thread's only real purpose is to get a rise out of those in the pro-Israel camp.

WOW me and you have very similar thoughts, coincidence

Final Solution

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 03:19 AM
link   
I honestly expected more out of ATS members than petty bias, ignorance, and trolling. Then again, the quality, relevance, and credibility of ATS has gone down in the last few years.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 11:10 AM
link   
America should be at war with Israel. That's were all the terrorists are hiding.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 11:23 AM
link   
It's funny we're saying that Iran has nuclear weapons, and now the worlds going to explode. I guess we're forgetting Pakistan. They have WMD's, and they have terrorist groups who reside within the country, possibly even running the government. Then we're saying IRAN has terrorist ties and will blow the world up WTF is wrong with people????? Pakistan is probably more of threat to us then Iran.

......Then again Pakistan has a strong bond with US, just like slave and his master.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join