It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do You UNDERSTAND the Charges Against You Today? How do You Plead?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by nwodeath
Funny how it worked for me, but somehow "it only works in Internet Fantasy Land" ??? It sound like someone doesn't want the people to know something, huh?

I'll bet dollars to doughnuts you are a lawyer with no future.

Funny how when anyone stands up to any of these theories with actual information its some big conspiracy to silence the poster, and the person is an agent of some type. Now you might have gotten lucky and had a judge who found it amusing, or not worth looking up the case law, but in most cases if you try to pull this type of nonsense you will be held in contempt of court and at the very least fined. I am sure that the thousands of people in the afore mentioned website all thought that they were slick pseudo-lawyers who knew some huge secret as well.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

One question for you. Do you practice law or are you a member of the Bar?

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Haha, This thread is a perfect example of a bunch of people who are out of their minds.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

So if you say you do not understand and need it defined, you'll get tossed into jail or fined?

You sure about that?

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by RestingInPieces

There is truth to this, I spent about a half a day looking at information and listening to people discuss this, its tricky but its there, along with you being a corporation. Take a little time and research it

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Corporations are not more powerful than governments. Government charters all corporations, and the people are the real government. The people who are not government employees. Since it is assumed we are all "employees" it is also assumed there is no government telling them anything, until you step in and re-assume that position in government.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by nwodeath

Hi NWO, I liked this topic, but I stopped reading at "Masonic Organization." It's a shame when people lose their credibility over something so simple!

Of course the Bar is a Masonic Organization, so are the Courts, Congress, Governmental Branches, and School System. I am a Mason, and I am amazed when I sit in any type of organized meeting from classrooms to corporate boards. They are all organized around the principles of a Masonic meeting. The founders of the vast majority of large organizations had Masonic roots. The Masonic system works!! It is not a conspiracy, it is a model and a template with proven effectiveness! Mason's also tend to be leaders in their community, and as such they have influence over how things are run.

Is the Socratic Method a conspiracy? How about the Scientific Method?

So, I think you over conspiracied yourself right out of a good argument. Better luck next time, I will continue to follow the ideas you brought forth though. I am very curious to see them in action!

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready

Hi NWO, I liked this topic, but I stopped reading at "Masonic Organization." It's a shame when people lose their credibility over something so simple!

Of course the Bar is a Masonic Organization, so are the Courts, Congress, Governmental Branches, and School System. I am a Mason, and I am amazed when I sit in any type of organized meeting from classrooms to corporate boards. They are all organized around the principles of a Masonic meeting. The founders of the vast majority of large organizations had Masonic roots. The Masonic system works!! It is not a conspiracy, it is a model and a template with proven effectiveness! Mason's also tend to be leaders in their community, and as such they have influence over how things are run.

Is the Socratic Method a conspiracy? How about the Scientific Method?

So, I think you over conspiracied yourself right out of a good argument. Better luck next time, I will continue to follow the ideas you brought forth though. I am very curious to see them in action!

No disrespect towards Masons intended. I have friends that are Masons. Not all of them are bad, but you have to admit, they provide food for conspiracy researchers, and SOME are involved in the overall conspiracy.

The main problems with governments, corporations and courts, being all interwoven with Masons, is the fact of CONFLICT OF INTEREST.

I would be all for Masons, if they would stay out of government politics, or at least, when they served in government, disclose they are Masons.

When you have judges and DAs protecting police officers and other crooks because they sometimes share lodge membership, that is unacceptable. When you have judges that are Masons, who also sit on the boars of large corporations, they we have problems, again.

That is the crux of the problem. The Masons have great ideas, but they don't allow anyone but Masons to control the system. They have to learn to share power, plain and simple.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   

This just gave me a great idea for a book....

"How to get 3 years in prison and a $250K fine over a parking ticket."

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by anotherdad

This just gave me a great idea for a book....

"How to get 3 years in prison and a $250K fine over a parking ticket."

How about, "How to avoid being bent over every time you get a parking ticket"?
How about "How to be a free person who doesn't lick the boots of the system"?
How about "How to be a real person, instead of a fiction"?
How about "How to be a man, instead of a mouse"?

Or maybe if you're a mouse, and not a man, or a slave, instead of a Master, you could write your own book about "How to be a coward, who lives in fear"?
Or how about "How to be an ass-kissing, boot licking slave to the system"?
That would make a good title for you to write.

I have some great follow-up books you could write too.

"How to suck up to those in higher authority"
"How to let your wife cheat on you"
"How to let you boss steal your children"
"How to Serve a Master like he likes it"
"How to be a good slave"
"How to be weak and tamed"
"How to get ahead, by bending over"
"Sleeping in the doghouse"
"How to lick boots and fetch the paper at the same time"
"How to sleep while the world is burning"

Those are just a few ideas for your book.

[edit on 23-10-2009 by nwodeath]

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 01:54 PM
link   

You missed one...

" How to take accountabilty for your own actions."

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by anotherdad

You missed one...

" How to take accountabilty for your own actions."

GREAT ONE!!!

That would be the title for my book!

Being a freeman or Sovereign, means taking responsibility for your actions, not depending on government to be your parent, to support you, or to subsidize you, or make decisions for you.

Grown ups should not act like children. We should know how to live, uncontrolled.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Did it occur to you that SOME of the conspirators are Rotary members, Fraternity members, Sorority members, AA members, etc.? Should we not only kick out the cream of society who don't disclose they are members of those organizations?

Typically people don't disclose this information because they are not asked. If I am asked if I am a Mason I proudly say yes. If I am asked if I am a member of any other organization I would answer truthfully there too.

I seriously doubt that Judges protect police or DA's protect anyone else b/c they are Masons, it is much more likely they are part of a much wider, much more "Accepted" good old boy system.

The Masons get blamed, and that really is too bad, there are soooooo many more organizations out there that SOME of the people who are on top are members of.

What about the Chanber of Commerce? They are a much more powerful organization than the Masons, I am sure SOME of the members are Masons, but there are many more that are members of nothing else, or some other organized group.

Blaming the Masons is just a stupid thing to do, there are many organizations with just as many fingers in the pie. It is Ironic though, the Masons are the "Secret" organization that gets blamed, while there are so many other organizations out there that I cannot even think of their names because they are as yet unadvertised to me!

The Masons are public, how many organizations are out there that you simply have not heard of that have great influence????? How many History channel specials have you seen about Rotary or any other lodge?????

Sheep, we are all just Sheep.

[edit on 23-10-2009 by memarf1]

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by memarf1

Did it occur to you that SOME of the conspirators are Rotary members, Fraternity members, Sorority members, AA members, etc.? Should we not only kick out the cream of society who don't disclose they are members of those organizations?

Typically people don't disclose this information because they are not asked. If I am asked if I am a Mason I proudly say yes. If I am asked if I am a member of any other organization I would answer truthfully there too.

I seriously doubt that Judges protect police or DA's protect anyone else b/c they are Masons, it is much more likely they are part of a much wider, much more "Accepted" good old boy system.

The Masons get blamed, and that really is too bad, there are soooooo many more organizations out there that SOME of the people who are on top are members of.

What about the Chanber of Commerce? They are a much more powerful organization than the Masons, I am sure SOME of the members are Masons, but there are many more that are members of nothing else, or some other organized group.

Blaming the Masons is just a stupid thing to do, there are many organizations with just as many fingers in the pie. It is Ironic though, the Masons are the "Secret" organization that gets blamed, while there are so many other organizations out there that I cannot even think of their names because they are as yet unadvertised to me!

The Masons are public, how many organizations are out there that you simply have not heard of that have great influence????? How many History channel specials have you seen about Rotary or any other lodge?????

Sheep, we are all just Sheep.

I never set out to bash Masons on this thread. I have other threads for that purpose.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Okay, but you still didn't answer the question. I wasn't taking offense, but I can see how you thought that. Apologies.

edit:

No disrespect towards Masons intended. I have friends that are Masons. Not all of them are bad, but you have to admit, they provide food for conspiracy researchers, and SOME are involved in the overall conspiracy.

The main problems with governments, corporations and courts, being all interwoven with Masons, is the fact of CONFLICT OF INTEREST.

I would be all for Masons, if they would stay out of government politics, or at least, when they served in government, disclose they are Masons.

When you have judges and DAs protecting police officers and other crooks because they sometimes share lodge membership, that is unacceptable. When you have judges that are Masons, who also sit on the boars of large corporations, they we have problems, again.

That is the crux of the problem. The Masons have great ideas, but they don't allow anyone but Masons to control the system. They have to learn to share power, plain and simple.

But it does appear your logic is flawed and should be corrected.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   

I wasn't offended by your reference either, but it gave me pause. I am interested in the subject at hand, but when it seems the source of the information is convinced of some Masonic scheme, then I begin to question the source.

The reason, as I stated earlier, that you see the Masonic thread through so many things, is the same reason you see Socrates and Plato related logic in our Universities, and the reason you see Greek and Roman influence in our Architecture.

The Masonic system of holding meetings, and providing a clear leader with a limited term, and voting on issues, and seeking harmony among the brotherhood, seem to work very well in governments, congress, corporate board rooms, etc., etc.

The idea that I could get away with a crime by being a Mason is ridiculous!! I would be held to an even higher standard! I would lose my Masonic membership, and be tried fairly for the crime!!

When I was younger, I appeared in court in front of a friends dad that was a Judge, and that was the worst experience ever, I got special treatment alright, I wished that I hadn't!!

I don't doubt that conspiracies exist. The US Political system is one big good ol' boy network! They even have names like "Blue Dogs, or Bushes, or Clintons."

The idea that Mason's or any other known organization is secretly behind things is the ridiculous part! The conspiracies come and go, and they are replaced by tighter and better funded groups, until something goes wrong and they are found out or replaced by a better one. The Conspiracies go on, but presuming that you know the source of the conspiracy, or that it is all-encumbering, or that it has spanned centuries is ridiculous!

Back on topic:

I think your idea of a Sovereign has some merit. I also think that corporate law, civil law, and criminal law have been merged and the lines blurred purposely! I question whether or not my local judge would have any idea what I was talking about though!! Some of our Judges are not members of the Bar, and many are not even attorneys!! Judges are elected for the most part!

I also question the effectiveness of the defense, because if it worked just once, that person would tell all their buddies, and the defense would spread virally!! With computers in prisons, there are surely some convicts that have read this thread. They will try it, and if it works, their cohorts will try it, and so on. Therefore, I think it must have failed somewhere, or there would already be legislation in process to stop it!

[edit on 23-10-2009 by getreadyalready]

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

I think all of your points are extremely well made. Thank you for the contribution.

The thing with the "defense".....it cannot be used in a defensive manner, by arguing the merits of the case, whether guilty or not guilty. It takes an astute person to not only recognize the importance of what you are saying and doing, but to understand it so well, as to try it with the risk of losing everything, when you can use a more tried and perfected process like plea bargains or fines, and in some cases, where they are extreme, .....for me, I would use my knowledge because I know its the truth and it will work if I work it and i'm determined and fate would have it for me in a positive way, but for someone who is not learned like me, with that level of confidence, they would not likely risk it and try that, and if they did, the judge would see right through their "bluff" because that is what it is, if you are not studied well and have absolute conviction in your words and actions.

It is spreading like wildfire throughout the courts, regardless, and every single judge has been confronted with this...the problem is this....they are not confronted with the info I just posted here, they are confronted with people doing all kinds of things like claiming they don't have a birth certificate or SS# or they tell the judge they don't have jurisdiction etc etc. Those tactics will not work for obvious reasons.

The courts are merged Admiralty, Equity and Merchant, like you said, and it was done intentionally, like you said before. The merchant rules in all cases where a contract is presumed though. They cannot tell you that you are a slave and you have to go along. There is always a basis for power, somewhere. The courts are Bankruptcy Courts presiding over claims in Equity or Admiralty, with the defendant representing the debtor and the state as the creditor. Therefore, if you come in as the "defendant" or surety for the fictional strawman, then you surrender your position as the claimant or creditor.

The idea is to have standing, so you do not UNDERSTAND anything, you are not the surety for the fiction, and that must be shown before any pleading can take place. No creditor is there to plead because they are the ones charging, not the ones being charged.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 11:49 PM
link   

They will send you to prison, once you get raped in prison then you will get your next hearing. You think it is that easy? I have been to court, they made me wait 10 hours like I had nothing better to do then locked me up for the night. They have more rights than you we do, for a moment of time at least.

You are right though that they fear smart people, but they can lock you up for being too smart, they take in to consideration your profession. I have seen this first hand, they fear lawyers. I was waiting in court for 10 hours waiting for my hearing, an asshole came with his lawyer and jumped in line, nothing I could do.

If you have all the time in the world then by all means go for it, but seriously most of us have lives. At least the lives they allowed us to have.

I hate the system, [snip] the system..

Mod Edit: Removed censor circumvention.

[edit on 1-11-2009 by Gemwolf]

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Yes, but live in fear and you are not living. Live free and fearless and you can live life full and completely. Of course you don't want to get raped in jail, but that is the fear that is used to keep everyone in line. I have been to jail. You don't just "go to jail and get raped". Usually, if you are sentenced to less than 1 year and you go to local jails, that doesn't happen. In prison, it's more difficult to avoid from what I understand, but anyone who treats others properly, and doesn't just act like a punk or a bitch, usually do alright. You don't just get raped once you go to jail. The fear of being raped is more of your undoing than the possibility of the act happening.

If you are so afraid of being raped, maybe you should go out and get raped once or twice and get beyond the fear. Once you do that, you'll be free from that fear. Just like going skydiving, although skydiving is much more fun, in all likelyhood, once it's done, the fear is gone. I think I would rather get raped on purpose and never fear jail, and then be free in life, everyday, than to live in fear each day, bowing down to the machine and the NWO. Conquer fear and you conquer death as well.

Personally, if it happened to me, I would offer first to give a blow job, then I would clamp my teeth down, and rip away, blood everywhere!

After the inmates hear about that, it would never HAPPEN AGAIN.

[edit on 27-10-2009 by nwodeath]

[edit on 27-10-2009 by nwodeath]

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Being a freeman or Sovereign, means taking responsibility for your actions, not depending on government to be your parent, to support you, or to subsidize you, or make decisions for you.

Dude you are NOT a sovereign...
That is a BS conspracy theory, as shown in case law.

Claiming to be a sovereign:    Goode v. Foster (D Kan unpub 10/21/96); similarly Valldejull v. Social Security Admin (ND Fla unpub 12/20/94) 75 AFTR2d 607, CCH Unempl.Ins.Rep. para 14368B ("that he is not a citizen of the Federal United States but a natural sovereign citizen of the United States not subject to the Social Security system"); similarly Farm Credit Bank of Wichita v. Devous (WD Okl 1996) 933 F.Supp 1028; similarly US v. Sloan (7th Cir 1991) 939 F2d 499 cert.den 502 US 1060; McDowell v.  US (9th Cir unpub 6/17/97);  McKeague v. The Corporate United States Govt of Washington DC (D. Haw unpub 10/9/97) 97 USTC para 50866; similarly  Farm Credit Bank of Wichita v. Powers (Okla.App 1996) 919 P2d 31; similarly Industrial Devel. Bd of Tullahoma v. Hancock (Tenn.App 1995) 901 SW2d 382; similarly Wilson v. US (WD No.Car unpub 5/23/96) 77 AFTR2d 2489;  US v.  R.L. Keys (6th Cir unpub 4/6/93) 991 F2d 797(t); similarly In re Gdowik (Bankr., SD Fla unpub 7/23/96) 78 AFTR2d 6243 aff'd (SD Fla unpub 11/6/97) 228 Bankr.Rptr 481, 80 AFTR2d 8254;  (county recorders instructed not to accept this document for filing) Texas Atty-Gen Letter Op. 98-16 (3/13/98);  Snyder v. District Court of Stafford County (D Kan unpub 4/8/96) aff’d (10th Cir unpub 9/27/96) 98 F3d 1350(t) (claiming to be "natural born free people" and "a state" and "of freemen character" and not a "federal emergency citizen");  Young v. IRS (ND Ind 1984) 596 F.Supp 141; similarly ("natural born free sovereign US citizen") Damron v. Yellow Freight System Inc. (ED Tenn 1998) 18 F.Supp.2d 812; similarly (claiming to be "one of the indigenous sovereign people" and of "a Freemen Character" and therefore not susceptible to any court except "only to common law jurisdiction and process" by his own "Peers") L.L. Russell v. Clark (6th Cir unpub 2/9/99); (claiming to be "a sovereign state" and thereby trying to remove his traffic cases to a federal court) People v.  Glaser (10th Cir unpub 1/19/96) 74 F3d 1250(t); US v. Studley (9th Cir 1986) 783 F2d 934 (claiming to be "an absolute, freeborn and natural individual"); similarly T.M. Thompson v.  IRS (ND Ind 5/22/98) 23 F.Supp. 2d 923;  T.J. Johnson v. State (Ark.App unpub 10/7/92); similarly US ex rel Brailey v.  Aldesman (ND IL unpub 2/23/89) aff'd (7th Cir 1990) 904 F2d 38 cert.den 498 US 897 (perp making this claim held to be too mentally ill to stand trial and was confined to psych.  hospital);  Fair v.  CIR (6/16/94) TC Memo 1994-276 aff'd (9th Cir unpub 6/30/95) 76 AFTR2d 5724, 95 USTC para 50418 cert.den 516 US 1098 (claiming to be a "free person" or "free citizen" and not a taxpayer); (claiming to be a "Sovereign Man On the Land") Marion v. Marion (Conn.Super. unpub  6/18/98); Peth v. Breitzman (ED Wis 1985) 611 F.Supp 50 (this plaintiff later convicted for printing fake money orders)

… And no I am not a lawyer...
Though I do play one on TV.
J/K

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join