It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

6 Year Old Floating Over Colorado In Experimental Craft (balloon like flying saucer)*FOUND*

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by oneiros

Here's your smoking gun!

www.youtube.com...

Watch the parents try and backspin.

Oh boy....the truth comes out.
I wonder what's going to happen to the parents for perpetrating this hoax? A lot of dollars have been spent and I'm sure a lot of folks are going to be fuming over this, as they should be.

What kind of parents would do something like this?

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by william.gauncents

I was thinking more like Gloria Allred.

Someone will surely say they are endangering their children.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 09:55 PM
link   
I can't believe so many people fell for this, the media and the authorities. It would have taken massive amounts of helium to lift that boy and distance of the ground. It can be done Mythbusters proved it. But in a ballon that size there should have been no lift with a 6yo on, in or holding. It smelled fishy when I heard the balloon proportions.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Anything from Nancy Grace yet?

This guy got drilled tonight.

I'm not buying it!

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 10:03 PM
link   
The boy saying "you said this was for the show ..." does come off as suspect.

Possibly the incident began with the parents believing the boy had floated off in the balloon. Then they found him hiding, but encouraged him to stay hidden until the balloon came down. The conflicting stories about boxes or baskets being attached that he may have dropped from, is too coincidental that he was eventually found "in a box". Especially when the box story emerged half way through the event. This leads me to speculate one of the siblings accidentally mentioned "the box" he knew his brother had gone into (in the attic) and they quickly covered up that revelation by saying he meant he thought the box was affixed to the balloon.

The way the authorities attended the scene of the landing showed they did not believe he was in the balloon.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Here's another part of the interview.

Balloon Boy's Father To CNN: "I'm Appalled At You!"
or here's the link since it doesn't look like it will embed.

[edit on 15-10-2009 by virraszto]

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 10:07 PM
link   
I woudl just like to note that I was the first one on ATS to say this was a hoax and told everyone to calm down due to it probably being a hoax

this clearly means that I AM AMAZING!!!

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Also he said that the balloon was designed to hover a few feet off the ground. Then all of a sudden this balloon turned into hercules and floated up with a 6 year old boy.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Oh ya, and if it was designed to hover a few feet off the ground, then why the long lethers?

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Boy if something like this happens again, they're going to throw the 'Boy Who Cried Wolf' card. I already know how it all went down:

(Parents go into barn; observes child and balloon missing)

Father: Where's my balloon?
Mother: Where's my son?

(Both parents turn around and look into the sky)

Father and Mother (Simultaneously): Oh my gosh!

(Mother immediately falls to the floor crying)

Father (runs out of the barn texting 911): Somebody Help! Somebody! My boy is stuck in that balloon!

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by virraszto

That father is a HORRIBLE liar!! I totally believe [now] this was a hoax.
You can not get kids to lie for you - it will never work! Kids (unless they are hiding something that benefits them: IE they took a cookie from the cookie jar) have an uncanny way of being TOO honest.

I hope they further investigate this and and if it is found these morons are in fact lying - they are charged and fined.

Sounds like they were looking for their 2nd 15min of fame!

[edit on October 15th 2009 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by virraszto

Watching the video of the 2nd part of the interview where the dad was upset of the "direction' the interview was heading.... if you watch the kid in red, (which is the oldest child) the look on his face the whole time gives me the impression he understood what was going on, and was eagerly watching how his father handled the situation.

These kids have been taught that it is "OK" to lie in one grand spectacle... I truly feel sorry for them at this point.

I foresee these parents being brought up for charges of criminal mischief in the not so distant future.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 10:24 PM
link   
This whole thing is crazy and was a waste of precious ats time. Cant belive I followed it all day!!
Oh well something to do I guess!

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 10:27 PM
link   
I knew they were behind all this, they just wanted to attention whore.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Looking back at the 2nd part, when the dad has to ask falcon why he said he did it for the show. The dad is hesitant, faking he doesn't understand the question, then starts distracting with how it's all appauling. He makes Wolf feel bad and gets off the hook having to answer.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Simply WTF. I can't believe this story, it seemed bizarre from the beginning and we shouldn't have fallen for it. A sheer a waste of time.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Here's a lgood question...how does a six year old boy get into an attic, garage or otherwise, by himself?

Without anyone noticing an out of place ladder during a search? Or other kids who were supposedly filming it not seeing him leave the area?

Clearly life is good and I have nothing else to worry about tonight.

[edit on 15/10/2009 by kosmicjack]

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by kosmicjack
Here's a logical question...how does a six year old boy get into an attic, garage or otherwise, by himself?

I posted a link to pictures....a page or 2 back. There are pictures of the boy showing the reporter/photographer how he climbed into it.

When I was watching the news, before he was found, they said that cops were searching the house and property. Not sure if that is true or not....since reports were changing so fast as the story unfolded.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by kosmicjack
Here's a logical question...how does a six year old boy get into an attic, garage or otherwise, by himself?

A logical answer... with a little help from his father.

I still can't believe they searched "everywhere" for him.. but neglected to search the attic/garage... I mean come on, it has been many years since I have played hide n' seek.. but that is one of the first places you do look.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by kosmicjack

You've never been a 6 year old boy!

new topics

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join