It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

6 Year Old Floating Over Colorado In Experimental Craft (balloon like flying saucer)*FOUND*

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 05:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Daisy-Lola

Do you think that's the father sh:tting himself at being exposed?

LMAO!

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 05:46 AM
link   
This is a prime example of how there's no real, or significant enough, difference between this site and the boob tube media. Anyone else notice that the owner(s) took down the former motto "deny ignorance" from the header some time ago? There's a reason for it. Good Christ, TWO threads on this dreck in the top 4 on the home page, neither of which show any signs of, like, EVER going away.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 05:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Dean Goldberry

Should we instead star and flag threads about bigfoot flying UFOs to Bilderberger meetings, while talking to the ghost of Elvis and Michael Jackson?

Reality is reality.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 06:40 AM
link   
I'm calling once the cameras stopped rolling and the crew left the house, that kid got the crap beat out of him for spilling the beans.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dean Goldberry
This is a prime example of how there's no real, or significant enough, difference between this site and the boob tube media. Anyone else notice that the owner(s) took down the former motto "deny ignorance" from the header some time ago? There's a reason for it. Good Christ, TWO threads on this dreck in the top 4 on the home page, neither of which show any signs of, like, EVER going away.

um if this site is just like any other MSM news forum or whatever and you don't like it, you could probably just stop reading and posting on this site, doing everyone a favor since you think discussing the day's news is such a sham.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno
reply to post by Dean Goldberry

Should we instead star and flag threads about bigfoot flying UFOs to Bilderberger meetings, while talking to the ghost of Elvis and Michael Jackson?

Reality is reality.

God forbid it's not all arguments over moon breathing aliens and camp fires being bombed to death, 911 holograms, soul catchers, flat earth, 2012 and the terrence mckenna TWZ theory, and chupakabra lizard people taking over paul mccartney wieh hillary clinton.

Whats wrong with you people, Get a blurry image and rant angrily POST HASTE!! Ye GODS!!!1

It's a sign that certain elements are never happy unless they have something to scream about, I think.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 06:58 AM
link   
So who believes that squirrely little kid who couldn't sit still in an interview for more then 5 seconds (see for yourself), hid in a box in the attic for 3-4 hours?

Mom and dad have something to do with this planned HOAX. Maybe they are only involved in the cover up. Either or, that little six year old has been fed his lines.

The police are going to investigate this.
CPS will investigate.
The FBI.
The Colorado Air Guard.

And to some extent, the media will try to.

The dad comes across as being coo coo for co co puffs. And the rest of the family ain't far behind.

Remember, they want us to believe that wiggle worm hid in a box for over three hours.

That's not incredible.
That's impossible!

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Balloon Boy Vomits on the TODAY Show! HA!

HAHAH! Keeps getting weirder. The Falcon just vomited live on some morning show. Wife just told me.. Oh wow. The kid is probably scared shatless he'll be yelled at some more if he messes his story up again on live TV... so his nerves made him hurl.

That Dad is mental. The truth *will* come out. It always does.... Question is, WHY do it? Seems an odd way for publicity. (I don't believe in the 'draw attention away from something else). Just some nut job Dad.

BTW "Eccentric" is a code-word for "NUTS but we gotta deal with his ass, because he's our friend/family member"

[edit on 10/16/2009 by Pharyax]

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Falcon just hurled on TV???

Sorry I missed it.

Yup, that kid has some serious problems. Hopefully CPS will make it right but that rarely happens.

I can't decide if the dad should be in a cell or a mental hospital. His wife is an enabler. And the kids are basket cases of their parents creation.

In the end, it will be dad hiding in a box full of throw up in the attic, hoping he isn't found.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Super intense anxiety of lying to all the 'strangers' made him sick I bet... Everyone behaves differently with deception. If this IS a hoax, and it sure smells of it, I agree. CPS should look into the parents mental health. Cooking up a story, and FORCING your kids to be the main focal point of the lie, and making them lie is just sadistic.

I have had many years reading peoples body movements, gestures, facial patterns and such for lies, and the Father hit 4 of them in the first 2 mins..

Notice he 'cried' yet there were no tears?
He brought up the 'craft' he built many times, and described it in detail, but then says 'I don't really wanna talk about that right now', but does 30 seconds later. lol...

The man is probably financially in deep trouble, and did this as a 'last resort' to try to make money off this story with either a book deal --dunno HOW. Book would be 12 pages, or hoping for sponsors for the craft... It's amazing what people do when they are desperate. Some people snap, and lose it... sad really.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 07:50 AM
link   
O. M. G. These Parents are 5 beers short of a sixpack folks. WATCH this. The Father acts like a child himself. This is a clip of that Wifeswap show.

Just watch how he throws a glass of milk at a lady, and food. Cussing at her in front of his kids. Someone call CPS. (The wife is frakking insane too)

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Daisy-Lola

LMAO. Nice one Daisy. You can hear a fart right after the kid spills the beans.
Too funny..

[edit on 10/16/2009 by Erasurehead]

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by asala
NORAD is now aware of the situation...

I think NORAD would stand down.

This was the worst publicity stunt of the century. You do know that the family has been on wife swap before right?

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 08:07 AM
link   
what's next?

the parents NEED to be arrested
otherwise it sets a precedence for more such shenanigans
that was alot of allocation of state/city resources = EXPENSIVE

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 08:20 AM
link   
[rant]

This Dad is Cra-zy. He is an ego-maniacal attention whore who is likely bullying his poor Wife and kids into participating in his chaotic life-style

[/rant].

I've been searching and I can't find it yet but there's a quote about the blurring of real life versus reality T.V. for these kids. This has to be a huge concern and I bet this episode ushers in new regulation for children on reality T.V.

There's an entire generation of kids who will be utterly media saturated, manipulated and entwined from tweeting, texting and YouTubing their every thought and movement. This balloon incident is probably just the first of many more similar to come.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

Ok pretend for a moment this wasn't a set up.

Once when I was younger than this little guy, I decided to put on my favorite M*A*S*H* T Shirt and climb the tallest tree I could find. I let my parent's and siblings run around like crazy looking for me for hours.

All the while I am at the very top of this tree giggling away. Finally someone hears me giggling way up atop this tree and I am caught.

Don't underestemate the fun of shenanigans. Yes they are cruel but they are the spice of youth.

This case however? Daddy set up little Falcon (who names their kid Falcon?) to lie for the cameras and got busted on national TV.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

Even if this is a legitimate case of a precocious six year - which it may well be - the child's comments on CNN yesterday reveal that he his having difficulty separating reality from his father's machinations for attention.

Poor little guy. It's not the kid's fault that his dad is whacked and his mom is clearly too bullied to stand up for what is appropriate.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pharyax
Balloon Boy Vomits on the TODAY Show! HA!

HAHAH! Keeps getting weirder. The Falcon just vomited live on some morning show. Wife just told me.. Oh wow. The kid is probably scared shatless he'll be yelled at some more if he messes his story up again on live TV... so his nerves made him hurl.

That Dad is mental. The truth *will* come out. It always does.... Question is, WHY do it? Seems an odd way for publicity. (I don't believe in the 'draw attention away from something else). Just some nut job Dad.

BTW "Eccentric" is a code-word for "NUTS but we gotta deal with his ass, because he's our friend/family member"

THAT IS THE LIMIT-
I can't watch any more of this play out..for god sakes would somebody please get this family some help.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Wow. So the whole thing was a publicity stunt? That poor child. Now he is throwing up on live TV. He must be completely stressed out. If this was a set-up and the father used his 6 year old as part of the gimmick and caused all that ruckus and resources for a search that wasn't even needed, I hope he is prosecuted. Absolutely nuts.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by kosmicjack

Poor little guy. It's not the kid's fault that his dad is whacked and his mom is clearly too bullied to stand up for what is appropriate.

I know, sad isn't it?

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join