It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

6 Year Old Floating Over Colorado In Experimental Craft (balloon like flying saucer)*FOUND*

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Picture 26 shows the boy climbing into the attic

Six-year-old Falcon Heene shows where he was hidden in the garage of his family's home in Fort Collins, Colo., on Thursday, Oct. 15, 2009.

[edit on October 15th 2009 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

Thanks GEL! First rule of ATS...read the thread!!!!!

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 10:45 PM
link   
I'm not jumping on anything.

This is a six year old kid. Six year olds will say anything to avoid getting in trouble.

I'm a "wait and see".

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Some where, a gray alien is looking at another gray alien saying, "I think we just got punked."

Clearly, this event was a hoax. Who was in on it will be determined soon.

Mom and dad are not as smart as they think they are..

The police might get over it. The feds and military won't. Had that balloon stayed up (10,000 feet for days and days? The media is stupid.), the military was going to try to board it (seriously???).

There is a very good reason why this has never happened before.

It wasn't an accident.

Balloons have gotten away before. It was the circus attached to it.....

So I wonder what the twin event to this will be? A copy cat? A major UFO sighting the likes of which has never been seen?

And how long will we have to wait?

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Djdoubt03
I can't believe so many people fell for this, the media and the authorities. It would have taken massive amounts of helium to lift that boy and distance of the ground. It can be done Mythbusters proved it. But in a ballon that size there should have been no lift with a 6yo on, in or holding. It smelled fishy when I heard the balloon proportions.

I'll be the first to admit I fell for it. I was trying to find where I left a reply in this thread to admit defeat but I can't find it, ATS seems to have no function for that.

So I will admit it here, I was wrong!

To GreenEyedLeo:

When I tried to view your link it told me there was some kind of threat (a virus or something) and I shouldn't or couldn't view that page. I briefly saw the picture of the boy climbing but then it quickly blinked away.

Do you know this to be safe, or maybe to have vulnerabilities?

I'm not sure what kind of virus blocker program I may or may not have.

[edit on 15-10-2009 by BaronVonGodzilla]

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by TwiTcHomatic

Exactly.

They didn't search very hard in my opinion. The first place you look inside of a house is in cupboards, spare rooms, under beds, closets ... Attics.

If this attic was such a great hiding place, as it's being played out to be, then why bother to add to the discomfort of going inside a box as well? The boy would have been lounging around in the attic for all those hours. The box for was if any searchers used flashlights.

[edit on 16-10-2009 by violet]

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by oneiros

Hahaha yep. You don't get any more obvious than that.

You could almost hear the fathers brain going blank as he realised he was exposed, and trying to come up with anything hoping the next questions were not "Uhh wtf are you talking about?" and all he wanted to hear was "Ok thanks.." and he could go and wet his face, try to get the redness down.

That sort of self-sabotage is nearly impossible to stop once it's weaved into your thought pattern.

Silly family.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by violet

And all of the six to eight-year-olds that play hide and seek around my house know all of each others hiding places. In fact, they have run out of hiding places.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by BaronVonGodzilla

The link is safe. It is a Yahoo news story. I use AVG, do daily sweeps and have never had a virus on this computer - ever.

[edit on October 15th 2009 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Most viewed photos at yahoo have the weather balloon.
Looks like part of the video on TV News coverage.

People do not go in this balloon, the child hid after letting
go of the balloon. He thought he lost it so he decided to get
lost. The balloon is part of a weather centric reality show.

What better reason to fly UFO saucer balloons around.
FAA get ready for an airline pilots complaint.

Would this be another CIA illuminate illumintainment
business enterprise to mask their control of saucer ships by
funding potential balloon remarks for their agents.
The only Enterprise going on is the business of cover up.

Propeller to jets to electric scalar wave propulsion.
Its all here and never reverse engineered from crashed ET
craft in Roswell or Germany. MIT didn't know what Tesla was all
about in 1943 but not everyone.

ED: Yahoo gave me a few page load stops during the day.
Just go to other yahoo pages to go back to the page using other links.
ad.yieldmanager, if thats the name might use pre page load
signals... I never got into that part of the net but there are signals
before a html page ever loads.

[edit on 10/15/2009 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

I had no problem with the link ... I hope!
I have norton running

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by BaronVonGodzilla

To GreenEyedLeo:

When I tried to view your link it told me there was some kind of threat (a virus or something) and I shouldn't or couldn't view that page. I briefly saw the picture of the boy climbing but then it quickly blinked away.

Do you know this to be safe, or maybe to have vulnerabilities?

I'm not sure what kind of virus blocker program I may or may not have.

[edit on 15-10-2009 by BaronVonGodzilla]

I had the same thing happen when I clicked on that link. AVG popped up and said active threats were detected.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 11:10 PM
link   
This story was fresh to me and I've spent the last two hours reading on it.
These parents are sick in the head. The Father needs his expletive deletive beat for using his kid like this. What kind of guy would agree to his wife leaving and living with some dude. Wtf? This story is disturbing and sick. I can't even think of the kids right now. FREAKS

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by virraszto

Thats interesting. I run AVG and I had no issues at all.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 11:13 PM
link   

I can't even watch the entire thing, it's making me imagine fingernails on a blackboard cringes up my spine...

He's gone from feeling exposed and tying to come up with anything that would hopefully lead the reporter away from questioning him about what his son said, to now asserting anger and opposition toward the reporter because he feels violated that his 'story' is being questioned specifically.

Trapped in the lie he cant dig his way out of, he becomes abrupt and defensive.

Classic case.

This guy just cannot lie...

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 11:13 PM
link   
It's weird that some people got the warning and others didn't. I was able to view a couple of the photos and then clicked on the next one and this popped up.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2e2ddbb1c89e.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chovy
you don't see anything wrong with the parenting here?

Not as far as the balloon itself is concerned, no. If indeed he told his child to lie, and this was a hoax, there's something wrong with that. But that balloon was never capable of carrying that child anywhere, and many of us were saying that before he was found alive. So, no. I'm sure he knew it couldn't lift a chld, it's nothing more than an oversized get well balloon.

I guess it's normal to send your kids on balloon rides in a plywood box.

Obviously that's not normal. And not possible either, once again, that balloon couldn't lift the child alone. A plywood box that can fit a 6 year old would double his weight.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 11:20 PM
link   

I saw that a few times today.
ED: But I just got here and will have to go back a few pages.

[edit on 10/15/2009 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 11:20 PM
link   
heard about this earlier today @ work, first thing i thought of was "damn that's crazy"
second thing i thought of was "colorado... norad's there"
"what are they gonna do? send a bunch of helicopters up after it or something?"
"yea they're gonna send a helicopter up and try to shoot it with a grappeling hook or something..."
testing, testing, 1 2 3.

when i got home i jumped online and looked it up, think it's kinda funny how daddy works as a scientist at Fort Collins with a group known as the PSYience Detectives, and apparently the family was on the show "wife swap"

now i'm reading Falcon was quoted as saying "You had said we did this for a show."

pretty funny stuff to say the least

[edit on 15-10-2009 by sum1one]

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 11:45 PM
link   
As someone pointed out earlier.... all I have to say is...

12 monkeys

I read through about 20 pages of this crap and I think they're trying to make a big deal out of a hoax to pull us away from something else. I didn't watch the live feed all day, I just read up.... I apologize if I am wrong but that is just what I think is going on.

I heard about this balloon before I heard about obama's speech in New Orleans. Every news station I watched after the national news had something about this. It's not big important news if the kid is found in his basement or whatever.

It's all a distraction from what is REALLY IMPORTANT!

I believe the motto here is DENY IGNORANCE and I think this whole case here is well suited for that quote. Please...

DENY IGNORANCE!

new topics

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join