It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RFID Chip TV Commercial! Here it Comes!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Rev 13:16-17
"He also forced everyone, small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on his right hand or on his forehead, so that no one could buy or sell unless he had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of his name."

Just imagine for a second, that this moved from health and safety to economics and tracking...and the government tells you 'I am sorry, but you cannot purchase gas for your car, or food for your family...you cannot pay your bills...you cannot even clock in/out from work without this chip'
Then what will we do? So many people say they just won't get it...well that means you will become a bum starving in the streets without the chip. The end times will be much scarier than we think...this also leads me to believe we are much [but not too much] farther away from the end times than 2012 or later...Unless there are serious wars and famine and worldwide disasters and all of this chip technology makes serious advances in the next 3 years

[edit on 10/16/2009 by AnonymousMoose]

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 02:58 AM
link   
Watched it last night, and to be honest it treats the people like animals " Hey you had your dog done, now you can be like a dog".

All they need is a celebrity endorsing this or a celeb saying htey got one " Cause they're , like cool" and you watch the gullible roll up their sleeves and form an orderly queue, coz like, the stars have got them , it must be the new fashion must have item, gotta get one quick.

You get one , and you see how far you go before they start to run your life. Oh I'm sorry , they already are.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 03:07 AM
link   
They have imbedded readers in the road at the Canadian/US borders to read these already. If you have an issued Passport within the last 3 years from either the US or Canada you have an RFID chip already. If you have one of the newer MasterCard or Visa's made in the last 2 years you have one already. If the US healthcare passes you will have one in your new health care card.

Welcome to the Matrix. You do not have to believe in God, the devil will make you realize the other guy exists if you only open your eyes.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 03:33 AM
link   
It will be the coldest day in hell before i will ever allow anything to be implanted/injected into my body...

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 03:45 AM
link   
" Because i would sell my %$# on the street corner for a dollar to the PTB " GET THE F*&^K OUT OF HERE...

ooh lets all talk in dulcet smooth tones so the sheep dont get startled and stampede. Well they said it was coming cant say we didnt warn ya. AAAHHHH looks like it time to take that course in hacking wifi networks. first Obama wins the peace prize now this. Whats next.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 03:49 AM
link   
reply to post by ldkwraith

Hell froze over a long time ago buddy. Apparently it was due to lack of use. Turns out the minions in hell couldnt hold a candle to the human capacity for insidious evil, go figure. They started getting people used to the idea when they started tagging cats and dogs with these chips. i predicted it back then and here it is.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 05:53 AM
link   
Many thanks to the OP for this advert, i have been following the RFID chipping plans for awhile now, and have seen a couple of the other commercials out for them (like the shop lifting type one) but this new one is by far the scariest!! But thats exactly how they do this, control by fear like usual for the elites conditioning of the masses..one of the early adverts for the chip was a women saying after 9/11 she was very worried for her loved ones and thats why she was going to get them all chipped.. and i am sure there are many similar stories out there.. people will accept this atrocity of enslavement and utter control out of concern of 'terrorism', and worry about their loved ones, because they think its the 'cool' thing to do, thinking its awesome and sci fi cool to become a scanable item.. and out of laziness..it will make certain life aspects greatly easier, but that sure as hell isnt always a good thing! especially so when it takes away innumerable freedoms (those we have left at any rate) for that easier life..
Some of the posts here on the topic have me really quite concerned though, a few especially make me wonder why they are even here on ATS to begin with.. they obviously arent learning much! Personally, i am not a fan of technology in general sure its great when it works, and it can be an excellent tool..but we all know i am sure, how often and how problematic computers from PCs, laptops, Ipods, Blackberries, ATM cash machines and so on, are when they break down or mess up..is it really such a good idea to place more dependency on technology? But the real problem is the control elements to this population chipping project..it gives governmental officials and the higher ups a great deal more of control over the people, more personally than ever before..

Then again, with all this said.. i have heard a few times from various places that the chip is now old technoloy and that they no longer need them to control people, they can easily do so with frequencies alone now..anyone have any info about this theory?? its disturbing to say the least..

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Foppezao

here's another one

[edit on 15-10-2009 by Foppezao]

I don't know if it's been said yet, but that commercial is VERY old, I saw it at the movies what seems like 5 years ago. Just goes to show they've been waiting to unleash this for a while.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 07:25 AM
link   
It seems that the people who say "I'm never going to get chipped" and "over my dead body will I be chipped" are missing the point a little bit.

These kind of adverts are designed to make you want one - and to pay for the privilege!

Some people will go for it, and buy one, and some won't - but they will start becoming commonplace...

Our kids won't be so against it, or maybe their kids.

It will be phased in gradually. It's insiduous.

I've heard that our birth certificates are like "stock taking" forms - we're just property. The chip will eventually be another way of them controlling their "stock".

We go to work and pay our taxes and live in a big open prison that we call a country (now we call it a member state) and we don't really have any say so about anything.

And most people can't even see it.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 09:13 AM
link   
i went on the link the op put up that went to youtube. Did anyone else watch one of the videos on the side about the woman who became ill from the flu shot?

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 10:29 AM
link   
quote]Originally posted by XXXN3O
reply to post by Foppezao

If you dont mind me asking.

Why does this scare you?

It scares us because of things like this

[

*Edit* Mr Russo elaborates on the RFID more in the docu. If all your money is on a chip, and you upset TPTB, they just turn your funds off. Do you really want someone to have that much control over your money, your body, and your life?

[edit on 10/16/09 by Chillidog1]

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Look at this thread by Spooky Fox Mulder on April 28:th this year: First swine flue, then rfid chip. 100% accurate.

This is exactly how I figured they would sell this idea to the people when I first read about the plans to microchip the population a few years ago.

Convenience and/or fear.

Ive been on ATS for a couple of years now and most of these "realistic" predictions do come true. Its no doubt we are heading for a big brother world.

Luckily the brown dwarf heading this way will put an end to ideas such as these within 2 years.

[edit on 16-10-2009 by Copernicus]

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 11:18 AM
link   
We have all known it's been coming...SPREAD THE WORD

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Stanton Dowd

The first time i saw this i had no sound on the computer i was on.

God it's a hell of a lot freakier without sound lol.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 01:57 PM
link   
I watched this video and it truly scares me to death. I think that we all need to step back and really take a look at what we are all dealing with here.
My main goal is learn as much as possible. Knowledge is power!

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Catherine Albright,

I don't know if this is the correct spelling, but she has a website concerning RFID and anything pertaining to this topic. She comes on Coast to Coast AM, any time there are new developments concerning topics of this nature.

So you can search her for more information.

Here it is;

www.spychips.com

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   
I'm new here to ATS! Felt it was time to jump in with both feet,especially now that this topic is being discussed! I discovered last year that one reason for the gov't mandated DTV converter boxes was to make the analog airwaves more open to track the RFID chips!(Makes more sense than them caring about our television-viewing pleasure!)
I learned a little about the VEIL Technology that makes the component for the box,how it enables for some two-way transmissions,especially how it interacts with kids toys during some Saturday morning cartoons!(Spooky!)
Secret laws surrounding the Sensenbrenner-Conyers Analog Hole Bill are enough to raise concern.Until I learn how to link to specific sites,I do recommend going to Freedom to Tinker.com,"Analog Hole Bill Reqiures Open and Public Discussion of Secret Technology",from Feb.8,2006.
There's also the VEIL(Yes!It looks like EVIL!) site itself,which advertises all the new "Interactive possibilities"!
I'll be back with more on this topic later! I should check to see if the "Class II Medical Device that is Implantable" has been covered here yet.(That's the FDA definition of the Verichip!)-and this is found starting on page 1000 of HR 3200!
I think we all know where this is headed and why!

I'm happy to contribute to such an awesome site as this! I was won over a few months back,and especially love the up-to-date comments as far as earthquake coverage,breaking news,etc..!(Needless to say,We gave up regular TV viewing when the DTV switch took place!)

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by ImaginaryReality1984
reply to post by myAboveTopSecret

It's pretty easy to figure out all of those parts. There are tons of internet forums dedicated to electronics. Go and build one, it won't be to hard, maybe a months work if you're not familiar with the tech.

I can't remember the time I started searching ... but it has been at least 2 years now.

All I need is a simple (mobile) device that detects RFID Tags
(LF, HF, UHF and possibly SHF).
It would be nice to be able to read the information (-> Display),
but this would be optional.
A little LED telling you that the device found one would be enough for me.

If anyone knows where I can get such a device or at least a dead-simple DIY solution PLEASE tell me

I'm completely lost

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 03:38 PM
link   
If this wasn't bad enough, there has even been advancements in sexual or genitalia related implants for monitoring ones sexual activity. This information can be viewed in real time or downloaded via computer, I Pod, to a number of self promoting sites as Facebook. The technology in prototype form is called PSM or Personal Stroke Meter and is the size of a pinhead. It will set the record straight once and for all on male performance in the bedroom to the illuminati and world medical organizations. The performance can be instantly verified to dispute anti-climactic women or over the top male bravado. The implant has been developed in lab rats over the last 20 years.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by myAboveTopSecret

Yeah, believe it or not it's called an RFID chip reader and is freely available (mainly for commercial use...shops etc).

Many sorts available..."Google" is our friend.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Personally, I keep my passport wrapped in foil and grab a hammer and nail for all other RFID chips.

No worries, and if they tried to stick one under my skin they better use a damn strong anaesthetic.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join