It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RFID Chip TV Commercial! Here it Comes!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 12:19 PM
link   
As long as the chip doesn't detonate when I remove it from my body then there's always a chance.

Once I pick it off I shall cry: "Freedom!".

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by zelja

I'm afraid it is _not_ a joke.

I posted earlier in this thread a link to a document on the company's wesite that details how the chip works - a really patronising chart for the sheeple.

It will happen but like Oracle said, it won't be in full swing until it hits our kids, or our grandchildren.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Stanton Dowd

Is this supposed to be a chip of some kind which will be able to tell whether you are going to have cancers or other ill health in late life?

Isn't that a good thing?

I may have the wrong information but i've heard that this small pod of some kind has been invented but is going through trials and will be able to do the above and correct it.....

Or is that something totally different?

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 12:22 PM
link   
This is scary.First they use this RFID tech for animals and from what I understand some U.S. prisons.Most of the people in the commercial look like they are hypnotized and ready to sleep walk to their doom.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 12:34 PM
link   
The title at the beginning shows this ad was cut a year and a half ago.

Ads aren't normally cut a year and a half in advance - i wonder why they delayed it?!

Apolergies if that's already been pointed out.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

No it's not a good thing.

You are being sucked in, in exactly the way that they want you to be.

First it will be for health, then before you know it all money will be on them and all insurance and healthcare and everything to do with your life will be on a chip and a database and if you cause the powers that be "trouble" they'll just be able to turn your switch off...

Aaron Russo talks about how Nick Rockefeller told him they were going to do this in the following interview...

Aaron Russo talks about 9/11 and Rockerfeller wanting us all chipped.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 01:01 PM
link   

ok, thanks for the link although i can't see how they will implement this onto every living person without revolt....

I like what he said at the end there about kids and how they would grow up to be basically a robot controlled by the state.... i thought of this a long time ago how children don't get to see their parents anymore whilst going through school.... once they are old enough to go to school they are basically going to an orphanage until they leave that school because their parents are working all hours of the day.

I've told my brother that he can teach his daughter from home now... the info is on the net!!

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 01:04 PM
link   
The best way to hide something is to hide it in the open. This is a dominate policy of the Controllers in these days.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Foppezao

No surprises from IBM they are the ones who gave the Nazi's the card system to be used on jews during the Holocaust.. this RFID chip truly is the mark of the beast.

Seems i was right all along.. i better get these adverts posted around everyone i know.. ASAP!

S&F to OP and everyone else posting these

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Amagnon

Good luck trying to get into other countries then.. i was one of the first 200 to have it in 2006 and the spanish authorities thought i was a terrorist until they called the british embassy and said it's a trial of a biometric chip..

you can't leave the country without that chip..

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by KoraX

same here.... i think that if things go how i have dreamt it to go and how i feel atm.. i think i shall start following the word of God.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by XXXN3O

You say if I believe in God then the mark of the beast should strengthen me. That RFID should bring me happiness as the kingdom of God is near? Perhaps the RFID is there on purpose to fulfill a selected false prophecy in order placate all the masses that believe in God? Perhaps it is a long standard goal that they wanted but were not sure how to make it take place. Control the masses, and behead all those that go against it. Those that are beheaded will line up because they believe God is near. Perhaps it is a conspiracy? One that we have molded our future to make real. To control people under one government, and for everyone else to willingly die that would believe in God as they dictate it. After all revelation was written by people. By a person in prison nonetheless. How do we know it was not modified at the prison. It could have revelation twisted in a master evil plan.

I for one believe in God. I however believe that the Bible has been corrupted by Man in many ways. I believe there is truth in there for sure but also untruth. The Bible is a cannon selected by people. Someone else decided what scriptures are for you to read. A good way to control people is to control their connection with God. Especially if the idea of a Christian connection is to go to church, which of course asks for what?? $$$$$$$

After all if Yeshua could read the scriptures, he could surely write them. He was the son of God right? Surely he would want all his knowledge to come to us if the bible is intended. So why not add a scripture? If he did it was excluded, if he did not he did not want us to learn from him in scripture. I think that is pretty clear. Something to think about.

So if a scripture was SELECTED to have a statement about a mark of the beast. Now we are purposely implementing the mark, then perhaps it is fulfilling a plan to control people. A plan that those will fall into. Those that do not will fight it, believing that they are doing the will of God and do so knowing they will be killed as they were told this by God in the bible. So they are more likely to resist the mark, as it is evil, they are more likely to accept death as they would be a martyr for the Lord.

I am not saying this is the case. I am just saying that even if you believe in the JEWISH profit Yeshua as the Messiah, then there is still reason to believe that the RFID is not a good thing.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   
I don't see any problem with this as long as it's voluntary. I frankly don't think people could be forced to have one. I think I know the American people pretty well. Ignorant? Yes. Dumb as trout? Some of them are. But the majority would intuitively react very negatively to having a chip inserted into their bodies. VERY negatively.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 02:11 PM
link   

You guys are all conspiracy nutjobs. I mean yeah ok for years you predicted this and it came true, but that doesn't make you right!

The problems with RFID chips are numerous.

1) If this thing stores my medical records then how can they stop anyone getting them? The encryption on the chips is rather poor.

2) Whats to stop someone burning out the chip via a concentrated pulse of radio waves, leaving me without ID!

3) Whats to stop someone cutting this thing out of my arm and using it to buy stuff? Currently there is no way to engineer them to detect that it isn't in a human body. A casing could be designed to degrade once it meets air but that could be gotten around.

4) If the chips store details of medications then how can it be easily updated by doctors whilst remaining secure? Think about it, every time you see the doctor and your medication is changed you will need that chip updated. This means it needs to be easy to write to and as already stated the encryption for these chips sucks.

5) Privacy. The very idea of a chip being forced under my skin that can be used to track me every time i walk by a scanner is deeply disturbing. I have nothing to hide, i don't mind someone knowing where i am really but it just feels creepy. Human beings need privacy, it is part of our social makeup. I would say that when this chip is mandatory we will see a rise in paranoid psychosis.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   
will one have to be a surgeon to open up a chip repair shop?

just thinking how I can "virtual cash"-in on this baby ... after all .. its all about how many digits you have on the ol' implant right?

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by sayiamu

Right now i can think of numerous, very illegal ways to make money from it. I'm not the kind who would of course but i know the technology well enough to exploit it. If they ever want to bring this in to mandatory use then they'll need to invent some kind of key based system. Think about how your home router works (if you have one). An authentication key would mean they can use a higher level of encryption without using up all of the chips storage capacity.

However they would need to figure out a system so that chips can't just be ripped out of peoples arms, or worse so that they can't just cut off the whole arm (scary thought). However they would also need tofigure out how to harden the chips from being burnt out. A concentrated magnetic field or a large pulse of radio waves might be enough to completely destroy the chip.

If transactions and identities are based upon having a chip then you're in trouble if that happens to you. Of course you could then go to a centre to have it replaced, answer some private question that only you have the answer to and get it replaced. However if you have to remember that private stuff, like you do when you forget a password online then what is the point in the chip anyway?

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by ImaginaryReality1984

You guys are all conspiracy nutjobs. I mean yeah ok for years you predicted this and it came true, but that doesn't make you right!

The problems with RFID chips are numerous.

1) If this thing stores my medical records then how can they stop anyone getting them? The encryption on the chips is rather poor.

2) Whats to stop someone burning out the chip via a concentrated pulse of radio waves, leaving me without ID!

3) Whats to stop someone cutting this thing out of my arm and using it to buy stuff? Currently there is no way to engineer them to detect that it isn't in a human body. A casing could be designed to degrade once it meets air but that could be gotten around.

4) If the chips store details of medications then how can it be easily updated by doctors whilst remaining secure? Think about it, every time you see the doctor and your medication is changed you will need that chip updated. This means it needs to be easy to write to and as already stated the encryption for these chips sucks.

5) Privacy. The very idea of a chip being forced under my skin that can be used to track me every time i walk by a scanner is deeply disturbing. I have nothing to hide, i don't mind someone knowing where i am really but it just feels creepy. Human beings need privacy, it is part of our social makeup. I would say that when this chip is mandatory we will see a rise in paranoid psychosis.

1) The Chip only stores a 16-digit code.
Everything else is stored on their databases.
The chip is read-only.

2) If the chip does not work it's your problem.

3) If someone steals your chip or creates one with the same number
they effectively become you, because the chip says so.

4) As mentioned in #1 the information is stored in their databases
not on the chip itself.

5) You just need the right "problems" and people will line up voluntarily
to get their own chip.
Just make the process of paying with cards, cash and so own a little more
time consuming and a lot of people will get the chip "to save time"

EDIT: What they mean by "deactivate the chip" is changing or deleting the entry in their database. Your chip is still fine, but somehow instead of having some money in your bank account you have a lot of debt or you don't even exist anymore (according to the database).

[edit on 15-10-2009 by myAboveTopSecret]

[edit on 15-10-2009 by myAboveTopSecret]

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Has no one seen the Duracell commercial with the mom trying to find her rug rat with a 'tracking device'? Not quite RFID but when I first saw it last year it had me thinking about it.

[edit Never mind people have seen it]

[edit on 15-10-2009 by Solar.Absolution]

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by ImaginaryReality1984

I think it does make us right!

We've been predicting it and it's come true - we're right.

Have you seen the interview with Aaron Russo I posted in this thread a few posts back?

If not please go and watch it.

We're not nutjobs, we just don't want to be caught out!

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Hey, i forgot to mention that fingerprint ID is already in use at LAX and at Universal Studios....

I was a little surprised at first when i was asked to put my hand to the scanning device at the Airport and again at the Studios when i used my fingerprint to rent a locker.... it was quick and efficient btw and not a problem for me to do that... i'd prefer that everywhere than to have this chip....

BTW why implement the fingerprint scanners to begin with if they are only going to introduce this chip?

Isn't that going to be a lot of cash wasted?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join