It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First step: Swine Flu, next step: RFID chip

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Sooo, this whole "war on terror" thing doesn't work anymore, we have to think up a new plan. How about a global pandemic virus to control the globe's population? Jolly good idea!

So, first we are facing a global pandemic Swine Flu virus.

What happens next is the governments (the media has already started it) will force the people to take the governments' number one choice vaccination for pandemic Swine Flu virus, Tamiflu. Oh, don't forget the side effects of Tamiflu that can directly cause temporary neurological disorders in a small percentage of users — especially young people - and can lead to abnormal behavior, such as a seemingly happy, healthy teenager suddenly deciding to leap off a high-rise apartment building. Oh and don't forget the sweet old Donald Rumsfeld who has huge shares in Tamiflu.

So what will happen next? Oh, this is going to be so exciting, isn't it...

How do we control who's infected and who's not? How can we track the entire globe's population and prevent the Swine Flu from spreading?

We give them an RFID chip!

Thus, we will able to keep track of who has been vaccinated and who hasn't. And those who refuse to take the chip, will be labeled as "enemies of humanity" as they will spread the lethal disease. But FEMA has already prepared some nice and cosy camps for them.

Oh but of course, most of us will invite the RFID chip with our open arms. I can almost hear the geeks say yay-I'm-on-Facebook-and-Twitter-let-me-get-an-RFID-chip-so-I-can-be-online-24/7!!!
I can almost hear the mothers say yay-give-me-an-RFID-chip-so-my-family-can-be-protected!!!

Oh this is priceless. We are walking straight into a trap, Ladies and Gentlemen.

[edit on 28-4-2009 by Spooky Fox Mulder]

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Many of us are aware on ATS of the link between a weaponized viral release to cause a pandemic and martial law, fema camps, microchips. Though the link is there, I really doubt that anyone that I know, even those who argue the conspiracies tooth and nail with me and don't go online for information and news, will willingly be chipped. They don't agree with that one bit.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Late last night I watched a movie called V for Vendetta. It's about a lone man who survives a government made pandemic only to see his country the UK turn into a Facist country. It seemed very timely with all this comming down right now. If you havent seen it it's worth watching, just to show what some will do for power and total control of mankind.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by mystiq
Many of us are aware on ATS of the link between a weaponized viral release to cause a pandemic and martial law, fema camps, microchips. Though the link is there, I really doubt that anyone that I know, even those who argue the conspiracies tooth and nail with me and don't go online for information and news, will willingly be chipped. They don't agree with that one bit.

The problem is that it won't BE voluntary- either you're vaccinated and chipped, or you go to quarantine. Period.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Who's to say that even if they say the vaccine is safe and free and 'neccesary' that you won't get chipped anyway.
The chips can be very small these days, and seeing as they have to use a sterile syringe for every single person that a RFID chip isn't loaded in the needle already? and that each syringe contains enough vaccine for one person.
You aren't going to be able to check the needle tip to make sure the chip isn't out of view.
Or that if it comes in pill form , that you just swallow and not chew doesn't contain the chip which lodges into your stomach wall?
Not one to be fear mongering but I wouldn't put anything past TPTB to get something done for their aims and not ours.
But this new 'scare' , seeing as its getting an awful lot of negative press already , therefore making the world nervous and lining us all up for a pricking in more ways than one.
I for one will NOT be getting any government issued vaccination .
I'd rather DIEEEEEEEE!

*Cough, Sneeze , oink*

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by MajesticJax

The problem is that it won't BE voluntary- either you're vaccinated and chipped, or you go to quarantine. Period.

That's not much of a choice. I wonder where they will start it first. What will people's reaction be?

I predict that TPTB will parade around some big shots and celebrities and show them getting "a shot" first to encourage people to take it and that it is safe.

Do you think the big shots will get the same vaccine as the "little people"?

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 10:50 AM
link   

... I really doubt that anyone that I know, even those who argue the conspiracies tooth and nail with me and don't go online for information and news, will willingly be chipped. They don't agree with that one bit.

Who said anything about, "willingly be[ing] chipped." These guys will put the chips IN the vaccine! They can make RFID's the size of bacteria, these days. If they put a couple thousand in every vaccine, then the signal should be strong enough to track from space.

Yea! We all wanted nanotechnology, safety, and football games with which to be distracted.

NOBODY listened to me!!! Technology is EVIL! Your weakness is that you don't trust Nature to balance all things. This trust in Nature is the Law.

Deny Satan and his temptations, and your soul may still be saved. DO NOT TAKE THE MARK OF THE BEAST!!!

O-315

[edit on 28-4-2009 by organism315]

[edit on 28-4-2009 by organism315]

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by organism315

Who said anything about, "willingly be[ing] chipped." These guys will put the chips IN the vaccine! They can make RFID's the size of bacteria, these days. If they put a couple thousand in every vaccine, then the signal should be strong enough to track from space.

Yea! We all wanted nanotechnology, safety, and football games with which to be distracted.

Yes, the RFDI chip might very well be hidden in a Tamiflu pill capsule. Let's think about it: if most of the Earth's population won't be willing to take the RFID chip, then they must be tricked into taking it.

Ingenious.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by DataWraith
Who's to say that even if they say the vaccine is safe and free and 'neccesary' that you won't get chipped anyway.
The chips can be very small these days, and seeing as they have to use a sterile syringe for every single person that a RFID chip isn't loaded in the needle already? and that each syringe contains enough vaccine for one person.
You aren't going to be able to check the needle tip to make sure the chip isn't out of view.
Or that if it comes in pill form , that you just swallow and not chew doesn't contain the chip which lodges into your stomach wall?
Not one to be fear mongering but I wouldn't put anything past TPTB to get something done for their aims and not ours.
But this new 'scare' , seeing as its getting an awful lot of negative press already , therefore making the world nervous and lining us all up for a pricking in more ways than one.
I for one will NOT be getting any government issued vaccination .
I'd rather DIEEEEEEEE!

*Cough, Sneeze , oink*

That is very plausible, nanosized technology already exist and there is research on how to best use it in healthcare. An identification chip in combination with electronic journals is what every hospital dream of, no more errors plus the extra benefit of telemedecine.

Nanodevices helping you keeping track of your own body, bloodpressure, heartbeat, early detection of cancer even.
www.foresight.org...
www.nanoscience.cam.ac.uk...

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by reugen
That is very plausible, nanosized technology already exist and there is research on how to best use it in healthcare. An identification chip in combination with electronic journals is what every hospital dream of, no more errors plus the extra benefit of telemedecine.

So the technology is already there - all that left is to trick the public to swallow the chip....errr I mean the Tamiflu pill of couse. And with the recent Swine Flu outbreak, it won't be that hard.

Oh how convenient.

[edit on 28-4-2009 by Spooky Fox Mulder]

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 08:43 AM
link   
This is eerie for me, since I included this idea in an exam essay on regulation.

My argument was that regulation had to be carefully looked at and made sure it wasn't going towards a bigger means when implemented, since regulation could be used to ratchet up to an ultimate goal. I gave two examples: chaging the transportation fleet to hybrid cars and Microchipping the populace. I picked the latter at the time more as an absurd endpoint to show how we'd get there, but its pretty odd how I came about it. I've been off the grid until recently studying for my finals and didn't know about the swine flu until late Sunday AFTER I'd finished this paper.

In my response I ended with how it would be justified. It would be to verify that those who had the chip were US citizens and to keep track of who had received medications for any outbreak (could even have been the normal flu, since we are supposed to get vaccinated yearly).

For those though that are worried that this is a move of the Biblical Beast, you may be forgetting one thing: There will be a tattoo applied to either the right hand or forehead where the chip is for quicker inspection. Worried we should be, but not hopeless yet.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 08:50 AM
link   
en.wikipedia.org...

And that's just the ones we know about,so given the fact its perfectly natural for viruses to mutate and be created everyday perfectly fine by mother nature..why are people jumping to the conclusion its some evil NWO ploy? did viruses never kill anyone before the NWO gang or RFID'ers were around?

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sir Solomon
In my response I ended with how it would be justified. It would be to verify that those who had the chip were US citizens and to keep track of who had received medications for any outbreak (could even have been the normal flu, since we are supposed to get vaccinated yearly).

For those though that are worried that this is a move of the Biblical Beast, you may be forgetting one thing: There will be a tattoo applied to either the right hand or forehead where the chip is for quicker inspection. Worried we should be, but not hopeless yet.

This whole thing in the media - it's not about the Swine Flu, actually, the flu itself didn't kill thousands and thousands of people (although, all the media hype might seem as if it has...)

If we look at the big picture, the whole Swine Flu is about two things:

1) Spreading fear among globe's population.

2) Welcoming the idea of a "necessary" drug/vaccine/device that everyone should have in order to protect themselves from the deadly disease.

Let's face it: "war on terror" doesn't work anymore. So they have come up with a new plan.

Peace,
Mulder

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   
I agree the War on Terror is getting a little humdrum lately, LOL
Maybe thats why we have a plane flying over New York City with a military plane. This swine flu thing I think is ridiculous. Did you see the movie, "Quarantine"? People are being fed mind control.
I took the Swine Flu Vaccine in 1976 and it never amounted to anything.
Now I wont take anything in my arm!! Including the Mantou Test. Drink water and quit eating junk if we're getting the Flu.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   
maybe we should all consider a few things:

1) How could TPTB benefit from convincing everyone that they need to adopt a new healthcare system or take Tamiflu ?

2) Just how valuable is it to keep tabs on everyone living on this planet ?
On this second one, I fail to see how just medical records alone could be of any use to someone who has the power to access them (aside from anything medically related)

What I am asking is, why do they want us to take vaccinations and why would they want us to have an RFID chip?

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 05:25 PM
link   
.if the WHO declares stage 5 the world will be faced with mass inoculation how do you suppose that the US government will pull that off when hundreds of thousands and maybe even millions refuse the shot and demand a herbal or holistic remedies...according to Time Magazine a 3% loss of life is acceptable in a mass inoculation scenario and for the public good you should step up and take the shot ...300 million americans alone...would mean 900,000 dead...in america alone...
....................do you think you will be lucky enough to be in the other 97% ...??? what about side affects...???
what if the "magic cure" (50 millions doses are already made, Obama released 12.5 million yesterday) what if it where to say make 2% blind or invalid...that's only another 600,000 crippled...and lets say another 3% who are allergic..another 900,000...what about Gullian- Barres Disease which runs closer to 20-30% in Flu shots..which would come up to a nice even 6,000,000 - 9,000,000 more sickened and possibly killed within 3-5 years...are these acceptable numbers...??? is this good for you..??? can you accept the fact that 11.4 million Americans could be severely crippled sickened or killed by a Forced Vaccination all before the Fourth of July...let me see.that's a little closer to 28-38% ...a full third of Americans alone...What About 6 Billion world wide..that would be 2 billion dead...are you still feeling lucky..???.250 million more doses would have to be made within months or even weeks... do any of you even realize that the 1918 Spanish flu was started by on Military base by a soldier..?? the 1976 swine flu pandemic when Ford ordered 220 million Americans to take the "Magic Cure" it was started on a military base by a soldier...in 1918 92,000 Vaccinations were given to the people of Japan..half died the next day and the remainder developed the flu anyway and in turn infected another 300,000 people with a 90% kill ratio so that's 311,400 dead out of 392,000 that's a lot closer to 74% ...222,000,000 dead Americans alone
please read your history not the one the Rockefeller's give you in school but the ones that prove that both of these "outbreaks" were intentional...a militarized biological weapon...stored and handled in a HL3 lab environment where they could never escape it would be virtually impossible, a system of checks would have to fail that is a list of fifty accidents long ..would be the only way...a brand new strain has never invented itself...never
"the authors of AF2025 present a timeline figure representing “plausible history.” In 2009 (????), according to the figure, influenza will kill 30 million people. “A similar influenza pandemic occurred in the past,” a footnote explains, making a reference to the influenza epidemic of 1918 and 1919, described as “one of the worst human catastrophes on record. It has been estimated that more than 20 million people around the world died during the epidemic, and of the 20 million people who suffered from the illness in the United States, approximately 850,000 died.” “The influenza virus is unique among viruses in being able to undergo so much antigenic change that an antigenically and completely novel virus can sweep around the world in a year or two, giving rise to significant morbidity and mortality,” another footnote states.
It is interesting to note that the source of the Air Force’s fictional pandemic is described as unknown and it is not “determined if the virus was a natural mutation or bioengineered. Many feared the latter.” (Emphasis added.)
Is it merely a coincidence the Pentagon would propose in 1996 a deadly flu pandemic for 2009 when live H5N1 avian flu viruses are discovered in vaccines produced by a Baxter International plant in Austria in only Feburary of 2009 or how about today when we may be faced with a Global pandemic....Ha? 1 dead in america and 150-200 in mexico we need to mass inoculate the public and ban public gatherings and travel.... 13,000 die in america every year

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   
“The fact that Baxter mixed the deadly H5N1 virus with a mix of H3N2 seasonal flu viruses is the smoking gun,” writes Paul Joseph Watson. “The H5N1 Avian virus on its own has killed hundreds of people, but it is less airborne and more restricted in the ease with which it can spread. However, when combined with seasonal flu viruses, which as everyone knows are super-airborne and easily spread, the effect is a potent, super-airborne, super deadly militarized biological weapon” of the sort proposed in Air Force 2025.

www.infowars.com...
www.fas.org...
www.prisonplanet.com...

For more information:

www.reuters.com...
www.cidrap.umn.edu...
www.ctv.ca...
www.naturalnews.com...
www.infowars.com...
www.healthfreedomusa.org...
www.naturalnews.com...
www.scribd.com...
www.naturalnews.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.naturalnews.com...
www.industryinet.com...
www.naturalnews.com...
www.infowars.com...
www.naturalnews.com...

Hashishian
"We have been screaming and screaming from every mountaintop but so far Lord ...only a few would listen...
..............yes Lord I know ..some will never hear. . it's OK I will never stop till we can hear them all screaming back"

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 05:51 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 05:53 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ryan K
I agree the War on Terror is getting a little humdrum lately, LOL

The Swine Flu is War on Terror 2.0

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>