It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RFID Chip TV Commercial! Here it Comes!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by ImaginaryReality1984
I was just talking to a friend and she reminded me of something. When she worked at a popular UK clothing store the employees were required to put their hands in a machine to log their work hours. It scanned their veins and arteries and used that as a unique identification. It's a mainstream technology but the fact it exists and is being used for every employee of this company that works in a store is rather disturbing.

Biometric entry system.. such as the Handkey and Handpunch.

recognitionsystems.ingersollrand.com...

I've worked on a few of these for a State... um.. "facility". Biggest issue? Spiders on the optics or a loss of communications. The network card is based off of the Reatek 8019 and the @#$ things tend to loose the card when they boot up if it cant see the network. Granted, these are an older design, but they can be a royal pain in the arse.

The implementation that I work on is geared around tracking volunteers. The entry / exit records go to a central server 200 miles away.

[edit on 15-10-2009 by RoofMonkey]

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 06:03 PM
link   
....I will get it because I disagree with the way our governments have led us into this chaos we call reality.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by souls
....I will get it because I disagree with the way our governments have led us into this chaos we call reality.

And that is WHY you'll get it???

Sorry... erm... second line!

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 06:39 PM
link   
This is bull. Even the people in this commercial know what this is. The people who made the commercial know what this is, but yet, they keep their mouths shut and let it happen. It's amazing how they promote this like it's the solution to all problems and people will buy into it. I always wondered how they would ever convince someone to accept the mark of the beast. Well, I don't think they could have thought of anything better.

God already made us complete and whole. Why would we need a chip, something artificial and potentially (no forget potentially) something we know is dangerous inserted inside ourselves that will clearly disrupt our nervous system and our entire physiology?

[edit on 10/15/2009 by Mr Knowledge]

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Evasius

Law & Order also discusses certain issues also discussed here on ATS, and i find it much more enjoyable than CSI!

i notice Richard Belzer is usually the only one who stands up for those with an open mind...

anyway, i can't wait to get one of these implants! it's about darn time they came out! i've been waiting and waiting, and here they are, finally!.......

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Oh, this is great i wanna get one! I'm gonna see how much it cost. I can't wait for mine!

What will they do when crafty hackers learn to skim other people's rfid #, and rack up charges on their bill... Hehe

Technology is great, can't wait for the technocracy!

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Stanton Dowd

Yes that is exactly why I will get it. Because I do not agree with it.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 08:41 PM
link   
I’m not sure if the commercial is a joke or not. If it’s real then I want to be the first to get one. You can’t run from the future. I think that the chip is a good thing.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Because...Because...Because...I'm so scared of everything and now i'm even more 'safe' with my chip. Yay. Now, they're always 'there' for me.

Kinda a creepy video.

I'm surprised they didn't go for the more 'innovative' sounding music and look to give you that 'great next step' feel. Looks more 'warm and squishy'. But i'm sure it'll take on all angles to be more appealing to all types.

Just insane.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 10:36 PM
link   
I will get the chip because 1 chip isn't going to do anything to you. Has anyone on ATS ever thought that there might be something new that isn't sinister and isn't going to kill you? New phone comes out and its meant to control your mind. New drink comes out and its meant for population control.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 10:38 PM
link   
This just makes me sick to my stomach, especially the actors holding up the IUD in their fingers proclaiming how great it is.

There are similar other commercials that have been running for a while, except they don't show you the chip, how all your medical records are pooled and will be able to access or have access in case of emergency or not.

My dog and cat won't get the chip either, ever, since they are known and proven to cause cancer, Period!

Here is Your Mark of the Beast!, right in front of you.

I can only imagine how many people watching this ad on mainstream TV, in between one of the thousands of Reality shows, won't even bat an eye, like watching a Budweiser ad.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 10:48 PM
link   
This is complete rubbish, and to think that at one point the 'conspiracy theorist' said that these chips existed and were ridiculed.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by paranoiaFTW
I will get the chip because 1 chip isn't going to do anything to you. Has anyone on ATS ever thought that there might be something new that isn't sinister and isn't going to kill you? New phone comes out and its meant to control your mind. New drink comes out and its meant for population control.

My worry lay in its potential for abuse and concerns about if it will remain optional or not.
And one should question these things so that a watchful eye is kept and the potential for abuse is reduced.

Afterall, when you go to the Docter (if you are fortunate enough), you don't just let the Docter spoon feed you, not because you think an evil conspiracy is going on but because that is just good sense because the Docter may not always be right.

But I understand your post about some things being over the top but ya never know.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Actually,this is a great business opportunity,im trying to be the first to start the customizing business...maybe make em glow in the dark.....or light up ahhh maybe even SpongeBob ones that talk when u get scanned...yea kids would eat it up lol JK
but yea i dumb if ppl would get this...i mean i know ppl are dumb but...to actually put something in your skin,i think a lot of ppl will passes on it if a doctor suggested it to them..as for me.... im not geting it..if thats the case put a cell phone in it to so i can talk freely lol jk

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by paranoiaFTW

Many on ATS don't mind new stuff and your view of us all as being anti progress is just silly. Many here are all for progress, including myself. Many of us want more funding for space research to put a base on the Moon and other such things. We don't however see an invasion of privacy as progress. We are able to recognise the danger of certain technologies and this is most certainly a dangerous one. Just imagine it for a second.

You have a chip, that chip has a number registered in a database. You require that chip for everything, from buying goods to international travel. It won't be long before security companies make security systems reliant upon the chips, to get into your house will require that chip.

Now imagine that you are a political protestor. You're really not happy with what the government are doing, in fact the government is becoming a system where you do as your told and never ask a question. You are being observed every single place you go, every scanner you pass registers you. You uncover something really bad about the government, something that could show them to be utterly corrupt.

They now delete your number from the system, you can't buy goods, you dan't even enter your home. Your friends try and heop but the government threatens to turn them off as well and suddenly you find yourself very alone. You could easily be arrested as an illegal immigrant! Oh and the worst of all is to come.

Instead of simply making you a non person they decide to alter your records and make you a criminal. You're now wanted for rape, murder, assault, paedophilia etc etc.

Does anyone remember a film called "The Net". It starred Sandra Bullock and was really ahead of it's time. As a young hacker i loved that film when it came out, it spoke to me and others in the community as we realised the dangers that were present. It was made in 1995, here is the link.

www.imdb.com...

If you can get a hold of it i suggest you watch it.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 12:09 AM
link   
hate to break it to ya, but they've been putting chips in babies since the late 80's / early 90's

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 12:31 AM
link   
my mind is split on this stuff.

i can see how this kind of tech would have some problems but are we really supposed to just stay primitive forever and let the years go by and our technological potential go to waste? people get all exited when they read an article about some new piece of technology and say "exiting times we live in" but get paranoid when things like this become real.

if we're supposed to evolve to some high level of technology, we'll most likely end up interfacing with machine in one way or another. has to start somewhere. as long as it's not forced.

these chips should come with strict privacy policies that can be used to protect the individual. otherwise it's just wrong to stick this stuff in people, specially when they have no idea what it is.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by sum1one
hate to break it to ya, but they've been putting chips in babies since the late 80's / early 90's

Care to back that statement with a fact? Or are you simply making stuff up?

And yes this has a second line although i think the first line was good enough.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by jaden_x
if we're supposed to evolve to some high level of technology, we'll most likely end up interfacing with machine in one way or another. has to start somewhere. as long as it's not forced.

these chips should come with strict privacy policies that can be used to protect the individual. otherwise it's just wrong to stick this stuff in people, specially when they have no idea what it is.

Hey i'm with you here. I think the future is the singularity. Please watch this truly fantastic video.

I am all for merging with technology but the RFID chip will be used not to further society, but to control it. As i said above, the first use of RFID will be to remove any dissenting opinion. I know it seems paranoid and cynical but in the end this is what people in power do. Stalin could only of dreamed of such a technology.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Has anyone on ATS ever thought that there might be something new that isn't sinister and isn't going to kill you? New phone comes out and its meant to control your mind. New drink comes out and its meant for population control.
reply to post by paranoiaFTW

___ ___

Posts like this have me questioning the membership of said poster

--- ---

I'm pretty concerned about the chip.The last time I had an ESI,I mentioned the chip to my Dr.,who is Irish (I'm in the US) ..I told him not to slip me the chip (lol) ...he wasn't the least bit surprised by my remarks.Seriously,that's bothersome in itself.

Really--? I'm going to bugout soon I imagine,or sit here waiting.It's all a crapshoot and waiting game.After all--I'm on disability,how easy it will be for them to chip me.

Most of us cave in so easily,and we need food.I don't want the chip,and I don't want to 'bugout' alone.

My hope is that we make a stand against this,but even so I see it coming...so I only hope my significant other and I are ready to wander off at the same time.

Only as strong as your weakest link,and for some that might be new clothes,food,medicine...

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join