It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who am i.............

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Now this is weird... I litterally JUST started a thread about the number 37, where I referrenced the 11:11 phenomenon. Very interesting timing on that statement.

And yes, people are very selfish and angry these days. It saddens me. How far we have fallen.

~G

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 06:57 AM
link   
I very much feel like I should reach out to you but don't really know what to say.

I know what you are experiencing, and it happens to me quite regularly (with or without previous unusual events)

When it gets "too much" for my brain to handle/ cope with, I start to draw/paint or something else creative... I don't know if that is any good to you..

Anyway.. I believe it's some kind of a becoming aware process, like all of the sudden you see the things for what they are and not for what you are thought. I have no religious/spiritual reason that I connect to it... because that seems "unfit"... I just try to view these events as is...

However..I know it can be hard at times... In the end of the day I hope you will feel your consciousness has been benefiting from this experience.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Could it be that the old man you were talking to is you? Possibly, the older you, was visiting you to give you a message.

The newspaper represents him showing you that he knows who you are.

The message might be just a personal one to you about how you need to change yourself.

Maybe the message was to be more aware. Life has been passing you by without you really noticing. Things like people fighting in the street over an auto altercation do go un-noticed because it happens with so much frequency.

Do you feel like what is different, is that you are living in the now, and taking more notice?

I think before you were disconnected from the world, and now you are seeing it for the first time.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 08:02 AM
link   
At this point i will say i am Psychic incase others are unaware.
i have posted this in the past.

i HATE being psychic, and i dont "do it" or "do reading"
i find it a curse, and an annoyance.

i have had it since i was about 7, after i had a small operation to remove my tonsils.

My parents and partner are aware, also my brother and a few close friends.
i tried doing a "paid" reading to a room of woman once, it went very well, but going home with the money in my pocket made me feel guilty.

Anyway.
Still feel the same, out of sorts, and its getting worse as the day goes on.

As for the old man, being an older me ?
WOW...certainly got me thinking.

Thing is, if so, then the people in the library would have been looking at me saying "that man is talking to himself"
but that statment certainly got my attention.

It was wierd when he asked me to look out the window, and 2 lads started arguing over a car/van issue on the street.

Thanks for all the comments.
without them, i would have gone mad.

Shauny. XX

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 08:49 AM
link   
I've had the spinning wheel image stuck in my head before.

There is nothing for you to fear, and you shouldn't be confused. Confusion comes from the fear of not knowing and we can drive ourselves mad struggling with that. First of all you don't have to question everything. Somethings that we don't or can't understand should just be observed and experienced. The meaning isn't immediately known, or important, but it will come when it is time and you're ready to accept it.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 08:51 AM
link   
One more post. I say you had a very powerful experience and you are scared because you can't explain or understand it, but I'm telling you that you don't need to do either, you just need to observe, experience and accept what happened.

You're ruining and setting yourself back by fearing your experience, there is nothing to fear but yourself.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Very interesting experience, I hardly ever comment on anything and am more of an observer but I felt the need to post something.

When I first read your story the first thing I thought was "maybe it was his older self" so I'm glad that someone else mentioned that as well.

I have never gone through what you are going through but I have had this sort of disconnected feeling where I will all of a sudden become aware of who I am. For instance, I will be wide awake and maybe look in the mirror or just see my hands and just think, "this is me, this is who I am, what I look like, this is my life" I'll look around and see stuff and it will all seem so different, I see it completely different. It will only last for a few moments but it's odd all the same. When this occurs I never feel like it's not me, it's almost as if I don't notice me or know it's me until this occurs. Kinda like I'm just going through life without observing.

I just thought I would share, for what it's worth. I hope you can figure out whats going on with you.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 09:32 AM
link   

I just thought I would share, for what it's worth. I hope you can figure out whats going on with you.

do tell !!

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by JackieRose

I have never gone through what you are going through but I have had this sort of disconnected feeling where I will all of a sudden become aware of who I am. For instance, I will be wide awake and maybe look in the mirror or just see my hands and just think, "this is me, this is who I am, what I look like, this is my life" I'll look around and see stuff and it will all seem so different, I see it completely different. It will only last for a few moments but it's odd all the same. When this occurs I never feel like it's not me, it's almost as if I don't notice me or know it's me until this occurs. Kinda like I'm just going through life without observing.

That's what I meant by "share", I'm sorry I don't have more personal experience.

I do feel that what you experienced really isn't something to be afraid of, it sounds to me like everything that happened, the old man (which may or may not be you) definitely had a purpose, to stir something inside you, to get you thinking, to get you to notice change. Maybe him visiting you and causing this 'change' that is going on with you right now was something crucial that needed to happen in order for you to be on a path your life should be on.

I only wish you could have stolen the newspaper

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 09:55 AM
link   
This has happened to me several times in my life. I was told it is a form of dimensional travel where the energy that gives your soul its essence, its memory, its life is transferred through the dimensional membrane into other realities.

I have memories of entire life times that I am no longer a part of. Things have changed over night and I have ventured from worlds that would be alien compared to the one I am in now.

Oddly, I was a member of AboveTopSecret in several of the realities I lived in. Although in this reality I had to register for a new account, as there was no trace of DJM8507 here. Perhaps I posted under another name in this reality before I came into this life? The other me? who knows.

To my knowledge this is either the 5th or maybe 6th reality I have "traveled" to in my life. On a couple of occasions the changes were really subtle, while others it was extreme. I don't see it as a changed timeline, deja vu, or past or even future lives. I see it as existing lives that I am living parallel to this one, and I have "changed channels" and in doing so, changed lives. I have vivid memories from those experiences, but I will admit that the vividness is mixed with foggy even missing memories.

I don't share this with many, as I made that mistake previously and I was literally committed to an institution and heavily medicated due to those who loved and cared for me thinking I needed help to find my sanity. I eventually woke up in another life and I vowed to be careful to ensure that didn't happen again. I only hope the "me" i left behind is released and gets to live a normal life.

[edit on 15-10-2009 by DJM8507]

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 10:15 AM
link   
i've had a similar feeling quite a few times, it's like when you say a word 10 times and it loses all meaning, except you feel that way about your entire life. it can last for days and it's very unsettling.

it's often accompanied by that falling sensation on the edge of sleep, sudden sensations i can only describe as "an inrush of reality" and i sometimes see shadow people in the periphery of my vision.

i often wonder if i'm not just a basket case, but it always passes after a few days.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by DJM8507

Crivens...

that is some story

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by shauny
reply to post by DJM8507

Crivens...

that is some story

Thanks for the comment. I can completely relate though, just how insane it makes you feel. Most of the transitions between realities I have had ocurred while asleep, with me awaking into a completely different world. The longer I live in a reality, the more it becomes commonplace and I don't even think much of my previous lives, as they are gone.

I have on several occasions wondered if I was perhaps in some sort of Coma, with all of this being manufactured by my mind. If true, then there is indeed a reality I can return to if I ever manage to awake. I still miss my friends, and family from previous realities that I have lost and most likely will never see again.

I do worry that if I am indeed "Swapping" lives with another version of myself in another reality, who comes into my body when I depart? I just hope that they are similar to me, or better then I. I dread the thought that perhaps some insane abusive, even murdering individual may inhabit my old body and hurt those I once knew and still do love. But there is nothing I can do.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 11:06 AM
link   
The answer to the statement is" A soft melody of time"

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by shauny

Be happy with this gentle wake up call. Do you think coincedence exists?

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 11:29 AM
link   
if the man's eyes were blue U2U me...
I'll give you some an answer,
if not ignore this post,......

[edit on 15-10-2009 by clever024]

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by DJM8507

Hello fellow time line jumper! Nice to see some others around here.
Do you use the same excuse as i do to other people? That you're just very forgetfull?

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by locster
reply to post by DJM8507

Hello fellow time line jumper! Nice to see some others around here.
Do you use the same excuse as i do to other people? That you're just very forgetfull?

That is an excellent point. And yes I do. I have many who describe events that I have completely no recollection of, but that I was involved intimately with apparently. I will usually pretend that the memory is 'Foggy' and then prompt them to "tell the story" so that I can kind of get the gist of it.

I didn't realize there were many others like me. So do you think we are legitly jumping between realities? Or just going insane?

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by shauny

Please consider the possibility that you are having a nervous breakdown.

Whether these occurrences were real or imaginary, significant or insignificant, you don't seem to be able to deal with it.

Here are a few of my thoughts, on what you have written;

- You say that the old man stated that "man has changed", that people hate more these days. But what in society leads you to believe this as a fact. War? Racism? Genocide? Enslavement? Murder? Rape? Child abuse?- these things have existed all through recorded history. All these things existed in the 1940s, 50s, 60s, and 70s.

Now, If your trying to say that this "old man" was actually a concerned Angel/Spirit/Diety-in-the-flesh/guru/free-thinking-wiseman and was speaking of the changes modern society has created in man, than perhaps this is something to ponder, but that's it. It's an interesting idea to think about and question. Do not let a new concept (an idea previously alien to you) to destroy "you".

I think you should try to find the will to have both a free-thinking mind and a fulfilling life. If a small change in thinking is enough for you to throw everything away, or completely detach from everything and everyone close to you, than something may be wrong, and perhaps you may want to talk to someone. I don't mean just the faceless individuals online. Start by talking to the people closest to you, your loved ones, family and friends. Listen to what they have to say, and if they think that you may need "help"(counceling/ therapy) please consider it. opening up, sharing your thoughts and your feelings, is always positive, because it's progress.

Please do not be offended by what I have said or suggested.

Good Luck.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Why are people even replying to a 25 year old dimwit who can't spell China?

He can't even tell the difference between a dream and what he did the day before?

HE IS 25 YEARS OLD!

Why are you giving this guy anytime at all?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join