It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very Scary End Of The World Article

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2004 @ 04:11 PM
link   
I think everyone is being thrown off balance by this Australian person. I do however..worry about the soho satellite site being down for what was it...10 hours and then back up depicting different obstacles in the sky than what were previously shown. That and the fact that it happened on April 16 (when something was foretold to occur) is just a bit too coincidental for me. Where did this AB guy supposedly post this update? I saw that someone else asked for the url but, it wasn't listed. ???

posted on May, 27 2004 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Im so over this topic. Even if the end or as Revelation says the beginning of the end is just around the corner why worry about it? There is nothing you can do about it but sit back and watch doing something you love and pray for the best.

Global Climate change from human influence is here and very real however. Not enough is being done about it because not enough with the money want to invest on a better enviroment because there is no return financially.

I am amazed at how this thread is still so active.

posted on May, 27 2004 @ 04:22 PM
link   
What a bunch of bs, were is the proof for any of this, or have i missed something? i willing to bet that five years from now people will be talking about some person pulling your leg...again.

posted on May, 27 2004 @ 04:26 PM
link   
LOL

looks like everyone is starting to turn on A BLOKE.

Why do you think he would want to be Hero??

If what he says is true, ther is pretty much no escape. I mean what are you going to do, fly all around the world trying to find the best place to hide??

It is amazing how the words that have been running through my head for months now seem so applicable.....RUN TO THE ROCKS AND HID YOUR FACE, THE ROCKS CRY OUT, NO HIDING PLACE.

Why does the thought of death concern you so??

It WILL HAPPEN ONE DAY!!!!

ARE YOU PREPARED FOR THIS LIFE ON EARTH TO END???

posted on May, 27 2004 @ 04:28 PM
link   
A bet next month after this one is proven wrong someone else will come up with another doomsday prediction. When will it end.

This is my last post on this thread, unless of course the end times are near.

posted on May, 27 2004 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Does anyone remember AB saying something about this being caused by the Super Nova that happened a few weeks back? I seem to recall him saying something like that, and if so, then this can't be true. For the simple reason of the super nova being hundreds if not thousands of light years away. That means, in only a matter of 2 months or more, the debris from the super nova has travelled incredibly fast to reach us. I highly doubt it! I could be wrong and read that some where else, but I'm almost positive I read it in one of his articles! anyone else read that?

TPL

posted on May, 27 2004 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by reset33
Does anyone remember AB saying something about this being caused by the Super Nova that happened a few weeks back? I seem to recall him saying something like that, and if so, then this can't be true. For the simple reason of the super nova being hundreds if not thousands of light years away. That means, in only a matter of 2 months or more, the debris from the super nova has travelled incredibly fast to reach us. I highly doubt it! I could be wrong and read that some where else, but I'm almost positive I read it in one of his articles! anyone else read that?

Yeah im sure he said something about a supernova, i thought he said the shockwave had just reach our system, not the supernova itself going of, which happened thousands of years ago.

TPL

posted on May, 27 2004 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by ab2tw
LOL

If what he says is true, ther is pretty much no escape. I mean what are you going to do, fly all around the world trying to find the best place to hide??

It is amazing how the words that have been running through my head for months now seem so applicable.....RUN TO THE ROCKS AND HID YOUR FACE, THE ROCKS CRY OUT, NO HIDING PLACE.

I agree, i too have noticed a growth in scepticism in him and his story.

posted on May, 27 2004 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Yeah, I thought he meant the debris from it aswell as the shockwave. I didn't expect to see a star on our doorstep! lol

I dunno, the whole thing just seems fishy to me. I mean I don't truely believe but I have an odd feeling. I just think there are way to many lose ends to tie.

And if AB is 60 or older, why is he so concerned of being "eliminated" as all of you have pointed out. I mean the man has lived his life, and the years ahead are only going to get tougher, you know with failing eye sight and hearing. ( stereotypical )

Hey for all we know, what he saw could have been a cataract! lol
But all kidding aside, I really don't know what to think, so I guess I'm sorta impartial at the moment.

posted on May, 27 2004 @ 04:43 PM
link   
He promised to reply with more information on the forum on Sunday, 5/30. I won't buy into anything with his name on it until then.

posted on May, 27 2004 @ 04:44 PM
link   

LOL

sounds like you need an increase in your meds.

seriously where is the proof? show me something other that someone named aussie bloke saying this or that, how can i verify this? through riddles? if someone was really trying to warn people, why would they be so vauge? why would this info not be everywhere besides a few websites? go have a beer or something...geezzz

posted on May, 27 2004 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Hasn't your mommy told you not to believe everything you read on the internet?
lol

I'm not the best example, but meh!

posted on May, 27 2004 @ 04:55 PM
link   
As you know, I'm highly skeptical of AB's claims, particularly so after his most recent post which is completely inconsistent with the earlier ones.

However, if he is genuine and he thinks he is right, he may very well have tried to contact mainstream media and been rebuffed and is therefore posting on conspiracy-related forums as a last resort.

I say this as someone who was a newspaper journalist for many years (before I got a proper job
)

News outlets are magnets for loonys - if I had a pound for every time I was approached by someone who said they had conclusive proof of an alien visitation (which turned out to be a photograph of ET taken off a television screen with the corner of the TV screen clearly in shot) than I'd certainly have
enough to buy a nice carriage clock.

Good journalists are all skeptics beacuse you cannot do your job properly unless you instinctively question whatever anyone is telling you all the time. Most credible media outlets wouldn't run with a story like this without pretty compelling proof and one or two respected boffins to go on the record.

However, I have a feeling that this flap might just have got big enough to cover, even if it is from a wacky 'look at what those conspiracy theorists are gassing about now' angle.

[Edited on 27-5-2004 by harrisjohns]

posted on May, 27 2004 @ 04:56 PM
link   
We have pretty much exhausted the current evidence by now. So sit back and wait for the next piece of this puzzle to present itself.

A thought on the prison pics. The government may not have censored these because they provide the perfect diversion to the incoming asteroids. Just speculating here....

posted on May, 27 2004 @ 04:57 PM
link   
holy cow -- this post is getting so much attention. I have to admit that I read and re-read and re-read the article and researched it, too; so I'll put in my 2 cents now:

The writing is on the wall. The world as we know it to be will end. Nobody knows the date. If you take his premise that the two asteroids and third anomoly are goign to hit earth in a few weeks, it doesn't necessarily mean the end of the world.

In all my research on this post, I found interesting link telling us the deatils and how many times the end of the world has been predicted before! I think they even left many "good ones" out!!

Click here for the list

Who knows? THere are fishy coincidences, and if you've lived long enough in the present day and age, then you know that most things happen for a reason. And like some other posters said, What are you gonna do? Run out and stock your shelves with canned food and bottled water? Crikey! I live in San Francisco and think that earthquake kits are even useless because you can't carry around the survival kit with you everywhere!

Anyhoo, just make sure you've live, have lived, and have lived each day to it's fullest.

TPL

posted on May, 27 2004 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by dirtjockey
He promised to reply with more information on the forum on Sunday, 5/30. I won't buy into anything with his name on it until then.

Give a link to this forum please.

posted on May, 27 2004 @ 05:31 PM
link   

No i am not prepeared to die, i am only 22 and i havent seen preety much of the life.

BTW this topic is geting rely looooong i am glad i started to maintain it little bit earlyer

[Edited on 27-5-2004 by _ARMac_]

posted on May, 27 2004 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Life on this earth will go on wether we are here or not. It may start over with single-cell life, but it will always come back.

I am prepared to die to see humanity forced back to square 1. I would prefer to live and help guide this process myself, but if I must die in order for humanity to die, so be it.

There is one thing I always keep in mind concering death:

ONCE YOU ARE DEAD YOU WON'T CARE

Very simple. Life only matters as long as you are living it. If it gets so bad that I decide life isn't worth living, well, I'll die, whether by suicide or natural means.

It's only a matter of time before it happens anyway.

Anyhoo, just make sure you've live, have lived, and have lived each day to it's fullest.

That's why I want this to happen. This will be something new and exciting and very impt. If this happens I will truly have lived life to its fullest.

Cheers everyone!

And I will extend my offer again:

Anyone who lives near Greensboro NC U2U me if you are interested in helping me and a couple of friends surviving this, if it happens...

posted on May, 27 2004 @ 06:02 PM
link   
LoL, well I am not too sure if the WITD scare is still considered "secret", or if I am allowed to post about it. So, if I am in any wrong-doing posting info about it, please just delete it mods

OK,..so basically, WITD stands for WhispersInTheDark. He used to be a member, and I am not sure if it ended up being a mod or juss a hacker/hoaxer. He wasn't really an "end of the world guy", it had more to do with NWO/Conspiracy. Anyways, he had "predicted" a terrorist bombing, which did end up happening, however, in order to make it seem as if he posted BEFORE the event, he hacked into the ATS system and edited the time of posting.

He had a lot of people freaking out...but that was basically it. It died out and ended in a few weeks.

-wD

posted on May, 27 2004 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Oh yeah, about A BLOKE. LoL, he is sooo wrong! THIS is how the world is gonna end:

ReaL EnD of ThE WoRld

(If you have ever been to ebaumsworld.com, you'll know this flash immediately...)

-wD

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join