It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very Scary End Of The World Article

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Whiskey Jack thank you I was looking at the printout I made in first period at school and thought I was off somewhere. I will recalculate myself to see if I can fine tune this further. I believe it will be slightly worse than what you calculated but not as bad as what I said.

To everyone: I apologioze for the mosntrous size of those quotes concerning the impact calculations. But i'm not sure if pages from that site can be linked to and quoting is easier....

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by NothingMakesSense
Carriers will be better able to cope with the tidal wave in deep water.

Son of a biotch another bit of evidence that the government is preparing for this....

Over reacting a little aren't we?

Just because our military is having joint training excercises with other nations, doesn't mean it the end of the world. Chill man, your going to give yourself a stroke.

By the way NMS, how old are you? I assume your still in high school at least, correct?

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dr. Know

Just because our military is having joint training excercises with other nations, doesn't mean it the end of the world. Chill man, your going to give yourself a stroke.

I still don't know what to make of this whole thing, but the Russians are also doing some major exercises.

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 10:19 AM
link   
I've been following this "story" with great interest from the very start.

For the last 2 years I've had dreams of the coming disaster..Waking up in the middle of the night, sweating, crying you name it..

I'm psychic...not a controled thing by far...It usually only happens when I need it too, if you know what I mean. Well anyways..the last 2 years I've had a rough time. I'm empathic, telepathic(sometimes), clairvoyant and I have very strong intuitions. I know..a lot of people claim to be..I never did, others told me I was. From a very early age I had this gift, curse, whatever you want to call it. I would say things other people were thinking, I would know events before they happened. I've had multiple out of body experiences.

Here's my low-down on whats happening...
I think something is going to happen...simple as that.

My dreams have involved fire coming down from the sky..kinda like the bible describes, and I'm not religious, not even a bit. One dream I had was a tidal wave dream..where I woke up coughing because I thought I was drowning. Others have been survival dreams of the aftermath, with me and my children and husband.

I have also felt that our time is short...I've kinda givin up on certain things..like there is no point anymore. I'm not a depressed person..never been. It's just that gut feeling I have, that I can't shake..for anything.

When I first read AB's post..I was floored. This feeling rushed through me, like finally my minds at ease...I know what my dreams mean. I can't really explain it..I just know. I've never posted about this before..and only a few close people know this about me. I wanted to share my feelings..because I feel this is very important for humanity to survive.

It's going to get very bad, before any good can happen...We will survive as a species, many will die, but there will be pockets of people who will survive. My dreams have shown me this. We will revert back to trading for supplies and food..water will be the most sought after item...

We will live in communities of different families..there will be no more government after awhile..they will realize they can't control the left over population. In 2012...we will start our next journey, the end of the world as we know it...famous words, but it will be the end of war and hate...We will live in peace with the earth and it's inhabitants. This is what the Mayan meant.

I hope you can take my post for what it's worth..I needed to get it off my chest...it's been a long 2 years of agony for me..now I feel better.

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 10:19 AM
link   

By the way NMS, how old are you? I assume your still in high school at least, correct?

Trying to categorize me are you? Trying to put in a "box" AND MAKE ME STAY THERE. TRYING TO MAKE ME FIT IN YOUR LITTLE UNIVERSE!!

Well I asure you, I will not fit in any box YOU TRY A FREAKING PUT ME IN

BTW, yes, 16 sophmore.

Age will work to my advantage in this event. No one will suspect of a few high school kids pulling off what we are going to.....

[Edited on 5/28/04 by NothingMakesSense]

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 10:30 AM
link   
MyMindsEye> I aim to be one of those pockets of survivors. Water will be very much sought after until the dust clears from the atmosphere. Water filters of any type will be more precious than their weight in diamonds. People will kill over a sickly cow or horse. Fertile land will be incredibly valuable. Greenhouses are a must.

But I will survive.

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Trying to categorize me are you? Trying to put in a "box" AND MAKE ME STAY THERE. TRYING TO MAKE ME FIT IN YOUR LITTLE UNIVERSE!!

Well I asure you, I will not fit in any box YOU TRY A FREAKING PUT ME IN

BTW, yes, 16 sophmore.

Age will work to my advantage in this event. No one will suspect of a few high school kids pulling off what we are going to.....

[Edited on 5/28/04 by NothingMakesSense]

Man, chill. Not trying to catogorize you. I've read all of the posts in this thread. You seem the most panicked of all. My point being that it seems that the younger posters to this thread (you included) seem to think this is it, my life is over. While the older posters (me include) have seen this stuff before. At this point in my life, I can say I am at peace with what ever comes. No need to panic. You can't change the outcome. I'll keep going to work, paying bills, and planing vacations.

I remember in 1988, religious groups were preaching "the end days". They were quiting their jobs, selling their houses, giving away everything they owned because the end was coming on 8/8/88. Well, here we are, 16 years later (and that is just one of many that I recall). See my point? Just because someone pisses on your back and tells you it's raining, doesn't make it so. You'll see.

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Man, chill. Not trying to catogorize you. I've read all of the posts in this thread. You seem the most panicked of all. My point being that it seems that the younger posters to this thread (you included) seem to think this is it, my life is over. While the older posters (me include) have seen this stuff before. At this point in my life, I can say I am at peace with what ever comes. I'll keep going to work, paying bills, and planing vacations.

Just a small pointless rant. I didn't really think you were trying to classify me.

I seem the most panicked of all. Hmmm.... not panicked at all really, just preparing for the worst. If this happens, yes my life may be over. But I won't car because I'll be dead. If it does happen I'll have the time of my life because this is interesting and different and probably a lot of fun and a lot of work. I am at peace as well. I am happy with my life and what I have done so far.

No need to panic. You can't change the outcome
No I can't change the outcome of the actual impact, but I CAN change the probability I'll live. And I aim to do that.

On may 30 we shall see if AB comes thru with more info.....

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by NothingMakesSense
Whiskey Jack thank you I was looking at the printout I made in first period at school and thought I was off somewhere.

Heh, no problem. We all have our days. My take on this whole affiar is that it's most likely another soon-to-be-failed-doomsday-scenario. In the meantime, though, it's a bit of fun to play "what if" with the assumption that we'll be one of the tiny fraction to survive

We did the same thing before 2000. We even had the dune buggies planned out, and tires ready to be made into clothes, for that true post-apocalyptic feel as we raided the deserts of middle america

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 11:55 AM
link   
does it seem a little strange to anyone else that ausie bloke who is apparently 60 talks like a 18 year old boy with an anger problem, and that he repeats the same points over and over again using evidence to support his theories that isnt really evidence at all, or maybe that he sounds more like a crazy hobo then a well educated scientist. I do believe in the end of the world but humans tend to conquer everything that gets thrown at us, and im sure we will kill ourselves long before space rocks do it for us. Allthough the U.S government saying they expect a terrorist attack by the end of the summer but not disclosing where or what does put me on edge a bit......
Hopefully some of us survive and we can rebuild, i think of the end as the begging, its not like the world is so great that im gonna miss the elitism, violence, crappy movies, and corrupt media.

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Hm yes that seems unusual, atleast to me but I dont keep up on this kind of stuff.

I wonder if moving the carrier groups would actually save them from the tital waves. I suppose if they knew the exact areas of impact they would do something like this.

But if one is impacting off the east coast, seems like we'd be seeing alot of increased 18-wheeler activity all over the eastern seaboard. Moving things out to prevent destruction, or moving things in to aid in support. That makes sense doesnt it?

Has anybody heard about unusual ammounts of trucking activity atall?

Originally posted by energy_wave
Something is seriously happening here. Why would they move 7 aircraft carriers out of NorFolk Virginia? Just look at the impact map and you will have the answer!!!

Navy to Deploy Carrier Groups to Test Rapid Readiness...

www.wavy.com...

p076.ezboard.com...

This is really looking bad people!!!

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 12:34 PM
link   
FYI, they have confirmed Naval exercises for Russia, China, Spain, Italy, and France.

The dots are connecting....

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by NihilisticViews
does it seem a little strange to anyone else that ausie bloke who is apparently 60 talks like a 18 year old boy with an anger problem, and that he repeats the same points over and over again using evidence to support his theories that isnt really evidence at all, or maybe that he sounds more like a crazy hobo then a well educated scientist. I do believe in the end of the world but humans tend to conquer everything that gets thrown at us, and im sure we will kill ourselves long before space rocks do it for us. Allthough the U.S government saying they expect a terrorist attack by the end of the summer but not disclosing where or what does put me on edge a bit......
Hopefully some of us survive and we can rebuild, i think of the end as the begging, its not like the world is so great that im gonna miss the elitism, violence, crappy movies, and corrupt media.

exactly my point.

i still have my aditude, that we do not have ONE strong proof about this.

Maybe you will say, but we have so much coincidences. True, but the coincidences are here only because we are looking for them. How many times has happened something strange and we didn�t even noticed? And now we are looking for every possible news, every possible reason to connect it with all this. Maybe we will be hit by an asteroid, but people BE MORE OPTIMISTIC.

And the other thing is that on the face of the earth there are over 3000 independent observatories. And I can not understand how no one of them have noticed this. Even if the government wished to keep it quiet they could not possibly control them all, something would slept over, at least in my from god forgotten country someone would say something.

[Edited on 28-5-2004 by _ARMac_]

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Well this is all gonna happen in what..two months?!?!?!?

June ..or late June it starts to hit..then July ..is that a semi correct time frame???

So by start of July if nothing has happened ...then what? What if we're still posting here by early August? Then this guy is a liar, it was a hoax and no one should ever believe him again. right??

I read somewhere that he cut and copied alot of stuff from another site.

TPL

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 12:46 PM
link   
1 month, i must declare that i have converted to a sceptic.

[Edited on 28-5-2004 by TPL]

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruthStrgnrThanFiction

I read somewhere that he cut and copied alot of stuff from another site.

Look back at my post on page 5 of this thread. I think this might be what your talking about. However, the link that I gave to it no longer works.

[Edited on 28-5-2004 by Dr. Know]

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 01:10 PM
link   
For those to lazy to go that far back, here is part of the article posted.

I think it speaks volumes about Aussie Bloke's credibility. You can draw your own conclusions.

Unfortunately, the writer has obviously been reading what I have been
posting at www.timebomb2000.com under the "forum user" name of
dragonslayer2001.

I have already posted almost every bit of information listed in the article,
and tied the various bits and pieces together. Then the plagiarist not only
takes my work, effort, thoughts and data collation, he also steals my Red
Flag thread word for word and claims it as his own.

I found all the information that I have spent months digging up curious, and
alarming, and certainly worth keeping an eye on. However, in all of my
threads, the two referenced here, and the others he/she has taken
information from, I have been careful to state that nothing is proven, only
that there are a lot of "signs" that something MIGHT be up.

Being ripped off like this is flattering, but it is creating problems.

Even at www.timebomb2000.com, the forum where I usually post, I have been
accused of writing this article, and making unfounded claims that the "world
will end" in a number of weeks.

Nonsense. I have no information that can define a date or time of anything
happening. I do feel that we are in a time of great danger due to the
instability of the sun and a number of changes taking place on our planet
and a number of other planets in our solar system.

The passage of recent meteors and comets of course holds a certain amount of
danger and always will.

Now, the writer of the article clearly separates himself from the anonymous
information posted on www.godlikeproductions.com by "noted and warned", who
makes all the dire forecasts and leaves tantalizing clues and timelines.

But then the writer links to www.timebomb.com to a thread that I started in
February called "Comets of Spring 2004". This has the effect of directing
people to where I post, and links my user name to meteor information.

Then, a little further on in the bushcountry.org article, the plagiarist
lifts whole cloth, a thread that I started entitled "Red Flags". He/she
then uses the stolen information "first person" so that people will
naturally assume that "dragonslayer2001" and the anonymous bushcountry.org
writer are one and the same, and by implication, that "noted and warned" may
even be the same person.

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 02:39 PM
link   
The worlds Navies exercise year around every year for since forever..

Not a big deal not even worth watching really. Its just that the US is at war so the media is hyping up anything war related right now including military exercises. What else would a military do if not at war heh? Training and exercises is what they do in peace time...

They do it every single year usually more than once or twice.. Next conspiracy pls..

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 02:46 PM
link   

And the other thing is that on the face of the earth there are over 3000 independent observatories. And I can not understand how no one of them have noticed this. Even if the government wished to keep it quiet they could not possibly control them all, something would slept over, at least in my from god forgotten country someone would say something.

Right, and the number of Government employees or contractors who would need to be involved in the preparations for this event (moving stuff out of harm's way, etc) would run into the tens of thousands. Even if most of them weren't told the real reason for this, they'd still know something odd was going on and there would be a fair number of whistle-blowers who would flag this up.

AB said, I'm fairly sure, that the dust cloud would be very evident by the end of May (earth shrouded in darkness, etc, etc) and nothing's happened.

If this isn't a hoax, I'll eat my hat (if I can find it after its been blasted away by a mile-high tidal wave travelling at mach2).

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 02:47 PM
link   
I have read that numerous observatories are either shut down due to funding or closed for "repairs" and that is why there isn't lots of information being disclosed to the media. I find it very strange that these naval ships are being sent simultaneously from other countries. Why now? If AB is correct with the June 4th date (or whoever stated that?) isn't it a bit ironic that these governments are all conducting a "TRAINING" session on the seas at the same time?

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join