It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very Scary End Of The World Article

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:
ST6

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 11:38 PM
link   
I was just wondering, if I were to go to college, what would be the best field of study that would be related to this type of stuff?

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 11:40 PM
link   
I read most of it, and honestly, I don't know what to make of it. I would like to say it is false, however, it DOES relate (quiet closely at times) with Revelation..so I simply do not know.

Even still, scary stuff, would make a great fiction book if it is fake

-wD

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Wow...this is alot like the WITD scare...(For all you old-school ATSer's out there)

-wD

posted on May, 27 2004 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by WeBDeviL
Wow...this is alot like the WITD scare...(For all you old-school ATSer's out there)

-wD

Could you perhaps provide a link to what you are referencing above. I would like to look into the similarities you mentioned but the WITD acronym is to vague to do a search on. I tried. This threat needs to be critically compared to previous end of the world hoaxes so I would appreciate some help in finding what you are talking about.

posted on May, 27 2004 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Just heard George Norry on C2C talking about the asteroid that killed the dinosaurs, and he said this:

"Anything that was not underground, or under water did not survive. Just remember that: anything that was not underground, or under water did not survive. Something to think about just in case something comes our way."

I am way too freaked out over this, aren't I?

posted on May, 27 2004 @ 12:40 AM
link   
well, I'll see what my dad knows or has to say about this, he is an Astronomer ( not well known ), he studies the stars and planets, writes up a chart and tell's the person he's doing the chart on things about theirselves that only they know ( he really freaks people out doing thier charts ). There's this one guy from California that's gay that calls my dad and gives my dad information ( birth date, time of birth, etc. ) on someone this guy is interested in and within 1/2 to 1 hour, dad has the chart done and telling this guy everything he needs to know about the man he's interested in, right down to the most private details.

It's actually pretty cool, that my dad can do that.

Anyway, I'll send my dad the link to that " end of the world article " and call him later to see what he has to say.

posted on May, 27 2004 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Awesome. Update us when you hear anything. We are all dying for confirmation/debunking of any sort.

posted on May, 27 2004 @ 12:45 AM
link   
I heard Gerorge Noory talking about that earlier, (the dinosaurs thingy)

posted on May, 27 2004 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Remember, George Norry (c2c) has begun (recently?) broadcasting from an underground location. ;-)

posted on May, 27 2004 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Well I have a question for you guys.

What part of what Aussie says would need to happen that would make 90% of us say "Oh God, hes right and millions will die" and will there still be enough time that we can do something about it.

Truthfully, Ive been reading so many forums and so many opinions and so many links backing him up, I dont know anymore where the point is that we SHOULD be saying "Oh my God I might die" is. My is so jumbled up with all this I dont know what would need to happen that would be "Irrefutable evidence". Something that most of the planet would agree that its time to take real concrete steps to do.......whatever...pray, hide, buy guns, take out large mortgages etc.

posted on May, 27 2004 @ 01:45 AM
link   
nanna_of_6......what you are decribing sounds like an ASTROLYGER......not an ASTONOMER.?? (man I caint spell)
.....check with your dad, and please correct me if I am wrong.........

posted on May, 27 2004 @ 01:49 AM
link   
ScoFe, I have read everything related to this situation that I could find, and I am still very much on the fence about it. I'd say I'm about 60% feeling it will happen, 40% it won't. However, my intuition is screaming at me
ANGER DANGER. I can't really explain it, but I can't sleep, and I'm jumping at the slightest sound. Something, on a big scale, is definitely wrong right now, and I dont' really know how to say more than that.

What would be definitive evidence? I don't know at this point. Anything, really. I either want it debunked definitively, or confirmed. I am very, very scared.

Dom

posted on May, 27 2004 @ 02:00 AM
link   
nanna_of_6, RiverGodess is right, your father sounds to be an astrologer, not an astronomer.

[Edited on 28-5-2004 by Muaddib]

posted on May, 27 2004 @ 02:05 AM
link   
I still think its going to be a hoax like 2003 being the date that planet x was going to pass. However, if some of you are interested in underground bunkers then the link below is a good site. I have no affiliation with these people and I don't gain anything from posting this link. Personally, I am still going to live above ground and wait to see if any more credible info comes forth.
BTW, you can request a free brochure from these people.
www.f-5stormshelters.com...

BTW, if this was to happen, I don't think many people will be able to live underground for an indefinite amount of time.

These things are not cheap, the smallest one goes from $13,200, and that's a 6tallX6wideX12long shelter. i wouldn't buy one of these or any other unless you are absolutely sure you want to. They can be used as hurricane shelters and such.

[Edited on 27-5-2004 by Muaddib]

posted on May, 27 2004 @ 05:22 AM
link   
I think my dad does both. When I was very young , dad would get all of us kids (6) and mom and have us set out in the yard at night looking at the stars, while dad would talk about the stars and planets, I was about 6 or 7 at that time, I'm 46 now. About a year ago dad was talking about the end times , I remember him saying something along the lines of it was coming and wasn't far off, something about it happening between 2003 and 2012, or something like that, he also said he'd have to do the charts to see where all the stars and planets were positioned and if they were positioned where they were suppose to be or if they are knocked out of line. I'm trying to remember what he had been saying last year about this, I will see what I can find out , I think I'll just pay him a visit and take the copy I printed out of what Aussie was saying. Hopefully dad may be able to shed some light on this.

I'll see what I can find out and let you all know, what dad says or thinks

nanna_of_6

XL5

posted on May, 27 2004 @ 05:39 AM
link   
Abit off topic but has any one been getting password boxes on this or any other very long threads when clicking on the theard page buttons?

www.mad-sky.com with the message: see what happens when you hotlink to some one elses server?

I haven't been visiting other unknowen site and I don't hotlink either!

posted on May, 27 2004 @ 05:44 AM
link   
chandra.harvard.edu...

I went looking for info and found this,...... interesting.

posted on May, 27 2004 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by XL5
Abit off topic but has any one been getting password boxes on this or any other very long threads when clicking on the theard page buttons?

www.mad-sky.com with the message: see what happens when you hotlink to some one elses server?

Hi XL5!!

Yes, I've had a couple of "user name/ password boxes" from that site but have cancelled them. My AVP, firewall and adaware programs haven't detected anything however....
I think I've only had the problem on page 16 of this thread - anybody have any ideas please?

posted on May, 27 2004 @ 05:52 AM
link   
www.spaceflightnow.com...

the comet on this site I posted is so cool , I'm getting my binoc's out for Thrusday evening to see if I can see it as they are saying you can by looking towards the western sky.

posted on May, 27 2004 @ 06:05 AM
link   

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join