It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New York-Based Muslim Muslim Web Site Calls for God to kill Jews

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 04:07 PM
link   

New York-Based Muslim Muslim's Web Site Calls for God to 'Kill the Jews'

www.foxnews.com

A New York bicycle cabbie who last year used his Web site to mock the beheading of journalist Daniel Pearl posted a prayer calling for the murder of Jews and exhorting Muslims to “throw liquid drain cleaner in their faces." And there's nothing authorities can do about it.
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 13-10-2009 by sos37]

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 04:07 PM
link   
This guy is saying because his text is a prayer, it's protected. Prayer or not, why is it that authorities can't do anything about this, again? To me, this goes beyond free speech and religion - this crap treads into the realm of inciting violent behavior and as such should be removed. I can't believe a judge hasn't made an emergency ruling on this yet.

www.foxnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 04:43 PM
link   
I bet if someone said acid should be thrown in the face of all muslims, something would be done.

Typical of the religion of love and peace.

Line three.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by sos37

An American-born Jew formerly known as Joseph Cohen who converted to Islam after attending an Orthodox rabbinical school — al-Khattab called on Allah to carry out "wrath on the Jewish occupiers of Palestine & their supporters."

Now this is where you may refer to someone as a self hating Jew .

All kidding aside , what's the deal with Orthodox rabbinical schools ?
Is this like a Jewish seminary ?

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Prey or not, In the UK we have a law against incitement and that would fall under this law and he would be arrested. Ok after that he might only get his wrists slapped, but there is a law in place.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by sos37

maybe they should arrest allah for being a suspected terrorist?
this is not an incitement to violence, so i don't see why anyone should be threatened by it.
especially in light of the very real atrocities being committed by men of all religious stripes. i would say focus on the actual people who are killing other people rather than try and blame some omnipotent being for precrime.
i'm all for blowing things out of proportion, but, trying to dictate what people pray for is a little, well, you know, ....nuts.

may the wrath of god pour down on this story!!!

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by colec156
Prey or not, In the UK we have a law against incitement and that would fall under this law and he would be arrested. Ok after that he might only get his wrists slapped, but there is a law in place.

Unfortunately some people are allowed to get away with this sort of thing.

Recently my child was given a book that encouraged muslims be put to death along with homosexuals and other minorities.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Just for the sake of comparison, I'd like to point out that I've seen quite a few comments on this board over the years calling for various middle-Eastern countries &c to be flattened and turned to glass. If that kind of sentiment exists here, where we're meant to be denying ignorance, why should it come as a surprise that it happens anywhere else?

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 05:22 PM
link   
I am very much surprised nothing is being done. Under the hate speech laws (I'm not a fan of those but I can definitely see the need for them in certain cases), it's not just 'acts of violence' that are federally prosecutable but the incitement to violence as well.

In other words, hate speech rhetoric that incited violence is prosecuted along with the actual act of hate-inspired violence.

There was just a case a few weeks ago where a Christian tried to get away with it by claiming he was reciting a prayer and asking 'God' to do it just like this Muslim is apparently asking 'Allah' to do it. So I don't see why this Muslim can get away with it because it's in a prayer or because he's petitioning Allah to perform the action.

I also found this on his site through a site-limited text search:

Ya Allah(Oh God) please throw liquid drain cleaner in their faces. Ya Allah(Oh God) burn their flammable sukkos while they sleep. ...

revolutionmuslim.com...

:shk:

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 05:31 PM
link   
How do we know this "Former Jew" is not a Mossad agent stirring things up for the Muslims ?

What is the motto..........."By way of deception"

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by ken10

Probably because we know extremists exist and this type of talk is nothing new,plus no doubt Mossad probably have better things to do.

[edit on 13-10-2009 by Solomons]

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by ken10

good point.
i'm going to disagree with solomon, here, and say, "we don't know he's not a mossad agent trying to stir up trouble".

keep thinking on your feet, there, infowarrior.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   
The site should clearly be suspended until it can be determined whether this legally violates the hate crimes law.

Disinfo agent or not, the content should be removed as inciting violence toward anyone, even in a prayer, is reprehensible.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   
This is Yousef al Khattab on FOX News .

The Utube video was posted 15 July 2008 .

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e540bdf891b2.jpg[/atsimg]

Yousef Al-Khattab
Amir and Chief Executive Officer
revolutionmuslim.com

The picture posted with the news article
Yousef al-Khattab, formerly Joseph Cohen, is seen here in an undated photograph.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ce879f70255f.jpg[/atsimg]

You may recognise him from a Richard Dawkins Documentary .

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Converts to Islam

[edit on 13-10-2009 by UmbraSumus]

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by sos37

There's no such thing as a "hate" speech.

It's all freedom of speech, and the person can say whatever he wants. It's his opinion.

It's this controlling factor that will lead to a direct re-enactment of the movie Minority Report where people are arrested for crimes they haven't yet done.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 06:49 PM
link   
And if I had to make an "educated" guess, I would say the guy is a Mossad agent.

I wouldn't be surprised if he was, after all, the Zionist Spies are meddling everywhere to stir up trouble.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by sos37

Blah..

The "Religion of Peace" strikes again.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Solomons
reply to post by ken10

Probably because we know extremists exist and this type of talk is nothing new,plus no doubt Mossad probably have better things to do.

[edit on 13-10-2009 by Solomons]

1st Off: If you read enough ATS, you know that Mossad is behind everything. My favorite Chinese Restaurant in my neighborhood closed down. I blame Mossad. I haven't found the angle yet, but I know they're behind it.

2nd: I love how angry religious people of all stripes pray to God to destroy others.
I'm praying to God right now for a delicious piece of chocolate cake.
He told me to get off my fat ass, go out, and get it myself.
Sigh....

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Actually, if this speech incites imminent violence it could be illegal, hate speech or not. It's like yelling "Fire" in a crowded theater. It's illegal because it may cause "imminent" harm to people.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Some may consider this post off-topic.

[edit on 13-10-2009 by stevegmu]

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join