It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New York-Based Muslim Muslim Web Site Calls for God to kill Jews

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by AmmonSeth
This is outrageous, the internet may well be the current home of free speech, but regardless there are limits,
also being as the internet is an international platform, why dont the authorities of a country with laws that would allow them to intervene do something?

Personally, it beggars belief that people who hate non-islamic society and non-islamic countrys, would then choose to live in any of those countrys, why dont they go to an islamic country where they can speak whatever atrocities they like,

Well said.
Zero tolerance for those who don't respect American law and ethics. We will not tolerate Islam pushing their way into our land.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 11:50 AM
link   
www.revolutionmuslim.com has been shut down....Wow

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler
reply to post by centurion1211

The only thing I can suggest to you friend is that while you chide me for a lack of ‘balance’ because I don’t defend Israel there was not one word on your part that in any way is supportive of Islamic Nations either.

I'm not "chiding" you because you are not defending Israel, it is because you never point out anything negative from the muslim side - and there is plenty there to point out. What I just said is a huge difference from what you said, because "balance" means criticism of all taking part in this debacle.

As far as me not supporting the islamic nations, first, they already have you and all the others here that like to play "dog pile on Israel" every chance you get, and second, I'll be happy to, when they start acting like they (any of them) want to play nice in the middle east and elsewhere in the world.

[edit on 10/15/2009 by centurion1211]

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Looks like that post from really about you not being able to post without making it about the Jews must be right on. You even did it in your response to him where you started out by claiming you don't do that.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by centurion1211
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Looks like that post from really about you not being able to post without making it about the Jews must be right on. You even did it in your response to him where you started out by claiming you don't do that.

The beautiful thing is that there is a record of all of my posts here on ATS for intelligent and inquisitive people who really want to know the facts to check!

The poster who made the accusation was making an emotional based appeal based on supposition.

The fact that two people starred his emotional based appeal based on supposition rather than availing themselves of the actual facts that technology in this case can absolutely and easily render they showed their own propensity to make decisions and form opinions on emotional based appeal and on supposition.

The facts say otherwise but of course one would have to have a mind geared towards learning and wanting to learn the truth in order to invest the time to know actual facts and the truth.

As you are demonstrating that is not always convenient or preferable to those who like making emotional based suppositions for emotional based reasons.

Why you want to condemn me for someone not taking the time or energy to check the facts when they are readily available is beyond me.

Why you want to condemn me yourself based on emotions and supposition rather than you take the time to avail yourself of the facts says probably far more condemning things in regards to you than it does to me.

Some people like learning the facts and truth some people like playing with thumb emoticons.

What you have nicely demonstrated is how a group of people when they choose to band together can deliberately conspire to overlook facts and ignore them altogether in favor of their own emotional based agenda.

That such a group of people hopes to use their sheer strength of numbers to intimidate others into reacting emotionally and forgoing facts and a quest for facts in favor of the collective lie that they want to believe in simply because it serves them and their emotional based agenda.

Which back to the Original Topic that the thread is actually about, what you have done in conjunction with the other poster is to demonstrate precisely how if not exactly what for certain people would like to limit free speech when the free speech involves anything that might cause others to question the group or nation that it targets validity and agenda.

Thanks for doing a fine job in displaying the dangers of listening to people who don’t choose fact over fiction and prefer to reinforce collective lies and disseminate them at the cost of the truth.
My posting record speaks for itself, and what’s hysterical is that what topics I post on or the frequency I post them does not have one thing to do with the accuracy and validity of what I post.

Can you say desperate? Some people sure are acting in such a fashion.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 01:13 PM
link   

The only thing I can suggest to you friend is that while you chide me for a lack of ‘balance’ because I don’t defend Israel there was not one word on your part that in any way is supportive of Islamic Nations either.

I'm not "chiding" you because you are not defending Israel, it is because you never point out anything negative from the muslim side - and there is plenty there to point out. What I just said is a huge difference from what you said, because "balance" means criticism of all taking part in this debacle.

As far as me not supporting the islamic nations, first, they already have you and all the others here that like to play "dog pile on Israel" every chance you get, and second, I'll be happy to, when they start acting like they (any of them) want to play nice in the middle east and elsewhere in the world.

Very interesting how you break billions of individual people into a homogenized “They”.

Amazingly you pretend not to see your own bias and prejudices in doing that as you choose to focus all the while on what you consider being other people’s bias and prejudices.

Obviously you have not read many of my posts or even my opening post to this thread as I clearly condemned what the Jewish man who has ahem converted to Islam was saying that was so hateful.

Here is what you don’t seem to want to acknowledge and many people suffer from it.

2 + 2 = 4

The facts of a particular occurrence are the facts of a particular occurrence.

2 + 2=4 even if you don’t also post 3+3 =6.

Yet there are some people who will dismiss that 2+2 = 4 and beg other people to overlook that fact all together by saying: So 4+3=7!

Yes it does, but it still doesn’t change that 2+2=4.

In the real world if I say 75% of the people I know don’t like me the first thing everyone else is going to say is: What do you do to make those people not like you?

It’s common sense of course, since the people are choosing not to like me for what is to them real reasons.

In the skewered world of politics and religion if someone says 75% of the world does not like Israel there is no question as to why instead it typically comes with this statement: They are anti-Semites!

They are supposed to like us because we say we are likable and therefore anyone who does not like us is unreasonable.

It’s not a common sense argument. In fact it’s an absurdity.

It is saying that 2+2=4 (why people don’t like us) doesn’t matter, what matters is 4+3=7 (why it’s wrong not to like us).

People don’t like things for real reasons. The moment you can grow up and Israel can grow up and start being honest with yourselves about what those REAL reasons are as opposed to the MADEUP reasons you like to DISMISS the numbers with is when the world will become a safer place and Israel will become more secure.

In the meantime people who imagine they are too clever for their own good, and believe in the collective lies and myths they reinforce with each other who desperately try to make 2+2=4 anything but by deflecting away from it and accusing others of not knowing basic math are in fact making the world a far more dangerous place and making Israel far less secure.

Personally I would rather have an intelligent honest enemy than a stupid lying friend.

That’s just me though, I have common sense.

The kind of common sense that says when a New York Jew converts to Islam and makes an incendiary website appealing to Muslims to pray to G-d to kill all Jews that it is a. a load of crap, and b. nothing to curb free speech over.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Very interesting how you break billions of individual people into a homogenized “They”.

Syntax. You and everyone else who read that know what I meant. And was there a new PC rule making "they" a bad word that I'm not aware of?

Amazingly you pretend not to see your own bias and prejudices in doing that as you choose to focus all the while on what you consider being other people’s bias and prejudices.

I am not an elitist, and therefore have never claimed to be perfect.

Obviously you have not read many of my posts or even my opening post to this thread as I clearly condemned what the Jewish man who has ahem converted to Islam was saying that was so hateful.

What's not clear is do you dislike this man so intensely because of what he said or because of who he was (before converting to islam)?

Here is what you don’t seem to want to acknowledge and many people suffer from it.

2 + 2 = 4

The facts of a particular occurrence are the facts of a particular occurrence.

2 + 2=4 even if you don’t also post 3+3 =6.

Yet there are some people who will dismiss that 2+2 = 4 and beg other people to overlook that fact all together by saying: So 4+3=7!

Yes it does, but it still doesn’t change that 2+2=4.

New math ...

In the real world if I say 75% of the people I know don’t like me the first thing everyone else is going to say is: What do you do to make those people not like you?

It’s common sense of course, since the people are choosing not to like me for what is to them real reasons.

Learned at an early age: other people's feeling, likes, and dislikes cannot be controlled. I'm sure from reading your posts, for example, that a Jew might have a very difficult time persuading you to like them.

In the skewered world of politics and religion if someone says 75% of the world does not like Israel there is no question as to why instead it typically comes with this statement: They are anti-Semites!

Ah, here we go with your main posting theme again ...

They are supposed to like us because we say we are likable and therefore anyone who does not like us is unreasonable.

Like, like, like. Reminds me of listening to some of my daughter's - you know, like - friends.

It’s not a common sense argument. In fact it’s an absurdity.

It is saying that 2+2=4 (why people don’t like us) doesn’t matter, what matters is 4+3=7 (why it’s wrong not to like us).

Maybe the absurdity is trying to talk down to the rest of us by using simple arithmetic in your arguments?

People don’t like things for real reasons. The moment you can grow up and Israel can grow up and start being honest with yourselves about what those REAL reasons are as opposed to the MADEUP reasons you like to DISMISS the numbers with is when the world will become a safer place and Israel will become more secure.

Oh, so now you're assuming the amateur psychologist role and telling us we all need to grow up, so I guess we'll be better able to understand your posts?

Earth to protoplasm: What you're saying and why are not that deep and I'm quite sure we all get you and where you're coming from.

In the meantime people who imagine they are too clever for their own good, and believe in the collective lies and myths they reinforce with each other who desperately try to make 2+2=4 anything but by deflecting away from it and accusing others of not knowing basic math are in fact making the world a far more dangerous place and making Israel far less secure.

Suggest a good session with your mirror in answer to this one.

Personally I would rather have an intelligent honest enemy than a stupid lying friend.

Are you sure you could tell the difference?

That’s just me though, I have common sense.

I'm sure you think you do ...

The kind of common sense that says when a New York Jew converts to Islam and makes an incendiary website appealing to Muslims to pray to G-d to kill all Jews that it is a. a load of crap, and b. nothing to curb free speech over.

And finally back to your real agenda ...

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Oh the space I must unintentionally rent in some people’s minds. You would think the topic is about me and not a Jewish man converting to Islam placing outrageously hateful things in a website he designed.

The topic is though about a Jewish man from New York City who converted to Islam that made some highly condemnable blanket remarks regarding G-d, religion, people, and who knows what else.

I don’t read trash like that, and I don’t assume people are having syntax problems or attempt to imagine what people mean.

I believe that adults are capable of saying what they mean and meaning what they say and if for some reason they do so in a poorly focused and poorly schooled manner and wish to retract or distance themselves from their statements at a later time well that’s there right under free speech.

The thread is about free speech, you like to use your free speech for one of my very favorite topics…ME!

I like to use my free speech to help make the world a better, fairer and friendlier safer place!

Some people take exception to how I choose to do that by calling out all the warmongering fear inducing hypocrites who love to claim that a currently peaceful world will become more peaceful still after they drop some bombs on some presently peaceful people that they are relatively sure won’t stay forever peaceful because of some deep seeded insecurity complex, extreme paranoia and various other social problems.

Unlike some people I mean precisely what I say and weigh my words carefully before submitting them for others to read.

That won’t stop the kiddies on their emotional based crusades from reading other things into them that they imagine because it emotionally appeals to them to imagine such things.

This is a free speech issue and I say that if a Jewish man wants to convert to Islam for what ever political and or religious reasons he wants to, and then to post hateful garbage on a website to his own discredit that he should have a right to do so.

I should have a right to choose to read it or not and to comment honestly about it as I see appropriately.

It’s a very cut and dry, straightforward common sense position and is fair and unbiased towards everyone, even Jews pretending to be Muslims!

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 03:50 PM
link   

It’s a very cut and dry, straightforward common sense position and is fair and unbiased towards everyone, even Jews pretending to be Muslims!

That's interesting. You would think converting would make him a Muslim and not "pretending to be one."
I agree with you about the free speech thing. People should be allowed to say what they want to. However, the US Supreme Court has found that when speech may give rise to imminent harm that it may be suppressed.
As for this thread, in general - It's kind of sad. One can find many videos and websites by people all western religions calling for the death of members of other religions (even "Real" Muslims who are not pretending to be Muslim).

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 03:51 PM
link   

I don't know what you have against muslims but you will have to get on with them sooner or later.Every 1 in 4 person that exists on this planet is a muslim.

Why don't you start concentrating on your elite pals who are the ones that are aiming to control everyone.

[edit on 15-10-2009 by merkava]

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by really

That's interesting. You would think converting would make him a Muslim and not "pretending to be one."
I agree with you about the free speech thing. People should be allowed to say what they want to. However, the US Supreme Court has found that when speech may give rise to imminent harm that it may be suppressed.
As for this thread, in general - It's kind of sad. One can find many videos and websites by people all western religions calling for the death of members of other religions (even "Real" Muslims who are not pretending to be Muslim).

I have seen a lot of people (mostly black felons) convert to Islam over the years. I think they all are pretending to be Muslims. Like a lot of people pretending to be something they often over compensate and end up fixating on some rather stange aspects to over compensate on.

I know a tasty and delicious Bar-B-Que Pork Rib really puts their new found faith to the test!

I will be honest and say that the only people I know of who really live their religious beliefs are the Pennsylvania Dutch Amish.

Wow, but really that's dedication to scripture and principle.

Most religious people I know use it as a shield to excuse their own less than perfect nature. I know it was wrong to lie, cheat, steal and kill that man but I will ask G-d for foregiveness on Sunday and he will!

Alrighty then right you are.

The big problem with faith based religions is promotes a lot of faith based self defeating and harmful circular logic.

Fact and science can't enter in to people who seek to win their arguments and validate their often criminal and amoral behavior with "G-d wants, and G-d says".

When you mix the circular logic of religion with the near identical circular logic of politics you end up with a quagmire like Israel.

Too much of the politically correct argument is simply designed to protect people and groups from having to be accountable for their collective actions.

In this particular case the Jewish man who converted to Islam called on G-d to kill all the Jews.

That does not represent an imminent danger as G-d is not likely to give up his permanent vacation to answer the man's prayers and I don't think the Supreme Court will be particuarly worried about that possibly happening either.

The long and short of it is the moment you make it a crime to question one group of people, those people are going to take advantage of that to commit crimes.

When you defend 100% of the time one group of people without ever questioning what the accusation is and trying to make it seem like it is a crime to question, that's just foolish as no one is right 100% of the time.

Ultimately a lot of weakminded people fall for the politically correct argument but the reality is politically correct is just a nice way of saying Thought Controlled Police State.

Just like saying questioning the politics of any one group or anyone nation is anti-something or hateful.

Those are just ways to condone and abide by criminal and amoral acts.

Courage is not defending a group of people 100% of the time no matter what and at all costs.

Courage is defending the truth by always looking for it and always speaking to it.

[edit on 15/10/09 by ProtoplasmicTraveler]

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   

When you mix the circular logic of religion with the near identical circular logic of politics you end up with a quagmire like Israel.

Too much of the politically correct argument is simply designed to protect people and groups from having to be accountable for their collective actions.

In this particular case the Jewish man who converted to Islam called on G-d to kill all the Jews.

Thank you for proving my original point. Thank you for also going off topic after chiding people for not staying on topic. I await a long drawn out answer in which you spin fact and fiction to tell the story you'd like it to.

[edit on 15-10-2009 by really]

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 04:36 PM
link   

I will be honest and say that the only people I know of who really live their religious beliefs are the Pennsylvania Dutch Amish.

The amish people are absalutely amazing and i am aiming to live a simillar life like they are.Once i have completed my uni studies i am gona visit these guys and try learning from them.Kinda strange how i never heard of these Great Amish people until the school shooting that took place in their county.

The elites want us to be hooked on their system so that they can carry forward with their agendas.

Sorry for going off-topic.

[edit on 15-10-2009 by merkava]

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Thank you for proving my original point. Thank you for also going off topic after chiding people for not staying on topic. I await a long drawn out answer in which you spin fact and fiction to tell the story you'd like it to.

[edit on 15-10-2009 by really]

My friend every post I have made is on topic, the topic about the Jewish man who converted to Islam and made a hateful website.

I have responded to every deflectionary twist and turn from posters like yourself who have posted yet again another reply not on topic.

If I wanted to post 100% of my posts about Jewish people there happens to be no law against that and the fact that someone made a 100% of their posts about any one given subject would not mean in and of itself what they are posting is not correct or accurate or pertinent.

The reality is though that you brought up the subject and keep bringing up the subject and I keep replying to the subject.

What you want to twist that in to for what ever reason you imagine it makes sense to twist it in to is your business.

Just like you have made it your business not to actually read any sampling of my 4,000 posts on a wide variety of topics from domestic U.S. politics, to the Middle East, to metaphysics to history, to governmental conspiracies.

You would rather make something out of nothing in a debate you are desperately trying to shape to draw some vague conclusion from.

If you find I keep talking about Jews on this thread it's because you and others keep bringing them up in reply to me.

If you look at page 2 to my first response to the thread I basically said everything I wanted to say and had to say in it.

I must have said it well because the staff applauded me for it.

I don't believe my original post to this thread had anything in it about Jews or Muslims but just human behavior and emotional responses.

Pages latter you are still trying to form some kind of emotional debate that really is just a petty argument based on how you think others should percieve me based on your own incomplete and poorly researched renderings.

So let me say once more ON TOPIC the story about a New York Jew who converted to Islam and made an inflamatory website is something I feel should be protected under free speech.

Now what ever problem you have with that very honest stamement, is your problem.

What ever else you want to read into it, is your choice.

The topic though is about the Jewish Man who converted to Islam in New York City who made an inflamatory website.

Try to follow along and keep it on topic friend.

Thanks.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by sos37

I believe I got it!! Ok-I call on the absolute ending of those motivated against the human race, through all means, that serves to preserve the well motivated, "citizens" within the race..

I call them to respond with extreme pregidous in direct response to the govern, "mentally" accepted monumental claim of the Georgia guide-stones..

NoconsequencE..

Thank you.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   

I have seen a lot of people (mostly black felons) convert to Islam over the years. I think they all are pretending to be Muslims. Like a lot of people pretending to be something they often over compensate and end up fixating on some rather stange aspects to over compensate on.

No they are not pretending. They are joining a violent movement because they believe in it. Islam offers the opportunity to continue felony behavior legally. MS13 is also recruited by Islam for the same reason. Neo-nazis are also recruited by Islam. Why? Because for the lust for violence.
The result is beheadings in this country increasing and eventually there will be an all out attack including dirty bombs.
Unless we have zero tolerance for Sharia Law in the US and zero tolerance for Islamic violence, including recognizing CAIR as a terrorist organization.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 06:19 PM
link   

I know a tasty and delicious Bar-B-Que Pork Rib really puts their new found faith to the test!

Here we go again. Anyone else think this statement smacks of racism? I mean what would they do to Rush for saying something like that?

Wow, but really that's dedication to scripture and principle.

So, why dogmatically defend the muslims then?

Most religious people I know use it as a shield to excuse their own less than perfect nature. I know it was wrong to lie, cheat, steal and kill that man but I will ask G-d for foregiveness on Sunday and he will!

Alrighty then right you are.

The big problem with faith based religions is promotes a lot of faith based self defeating and harmful circular logic.

More examples of people thinking their opinions = facts.

Fact and science can't enter in to people who seek to win their arguments and validate their often criminal and amoral behavior with "G-d wants, and G-d says".

The muslim sharia laws, for example ...

Once again an attempt to bash Israel, but doesn't what you just wrote more accurately describe muslim theocracies?

Have to agree with that statement.

That does not represent an imminent danger as G-d is not likely to give up his permanent vacation to answer the man's prayers and I don't think the Supreme Court will be particuarly worried about that possibly happening either.

But what you again fail to take into account are the radical (not all) muslims who take his words as a call to action.

The long and short of it is the moment you make it a crime to question one group of people, those people are going to take advantage of that to commit crimes.

One reason I've been trying to get you to question both sides and not just Israel ...

When you defend 100% of the time one group of people without ever questioning what the accusation is and trying to make it seem like it is a crime to question, that's just foolish as no one is right 100% of the time.

So, why do you do it yourself?

Ultimately a lot of weakminded people fall for the politically correct argument but the reality is politically correct is just a nice way of saying Thought Controlled Police State.

Again, I have to agree!

Courage is not defending a group of people 100% of the time no matter what and at all costs.

So, again why do you do it yourself?

Courage is defending the truth by always looking for it and always speaking to it.

I suggest you keep looking for it ...

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 06:22 PM
link   

You're a patient man, Centurion. You handled that well. Good night.
Second line.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by mattpryor
reply to post by ModernAcademia

That's the trouble with these forums, we judge each other based on select opinions. Not always healthy.

I know you have me down as some sort of Muslim hating bigot, but I'm really a peace and understanding kind of guy.

I just think that peace and understanding should apply to everyone, not just to one side of certain conflicts

Unless Muslims are involved ^^ funny because Muslims are fire breathing terrorists who want to kill every one because they need more fuel for their fire.

I'm sick of the western world living in a fantasy lane.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 07:40 PM
link   

I guess you really are having a very hard time staying on topic in regards to the Jewish man who converted to Islam who published a highly inflammatory website calling on G-d to kill all the Jews.

I grant you I am a fascinating character and all but you really should contact my fan club and rest assured even though everyone will think it odd you putting a life sized poster of me in your room…so will I too!

So if I understand you correctly you agree that free speech must not be curtailed in this case and that New York Jews who convert to Islam who then call upon G-d to kill all the other Jews should be allowed to do that under the protections of free speech?

All the other topical drift is just that topical drift.

Your opinions are only as relevant as they pertain to the topic. You haven’t really clarified your opinion on the topic but since you aren’t taking any exception to my own contention that Jewish New Yorkers who wish to convert to Islam and publish incendiary websites calling on G-d to kill all Jews should be allowed to under the protections of free speech, I am going to assume that you too agree that Jewish New Yorkers who wish to convert to Islam and publish incendiary websites calling on G-d to kill all Jews is alright with you too under the protections of free speech.

Should you have any additional opinions regarding New York Jews who convert to Islam who publish inflammatory websites calling on G-d to kill all Jews please do post it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join