It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shining Orbs in the day caught on cam...again

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 01:23 PM
link   
I have been watching this user's videos for awhile. He is a interesting chap whom claims he can summon UFOs even with skeptics right beside him, turning them into believers. He also says he will allow anyone to stand with him as he does it (any ATSers up for a quick visit?)

Anyhow, this is his latest video. He is with someone from Mufon and he has stated in the description he is now going for answers...which I guess means he is about to become active and going for as much skeptical exposure as possible.

Here it is...

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Man i wish i had video of what i saw earlier this summer. This is identical to what i saw though. I guess the only difference is how it moved. It started out moving rather smooth then it wobbled, did two loops then vanished.

[edit on 07/16/2009 by Lichter daraus]

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 01:37 PM
link   
That was some weird stuff.
Nice video.
Always interesting even though it is impossible to determine what it is.
They seemed pretty stationary and tumbling. And obviously either VERY illuminating or VERY reflecting.

Since they seem stationary we can rule out a plane I believe...
And birds to not reflect light or illuminate.

Could be a balloon, but I doubt that very much.

Nice post. S&F

[edit on 13-10-2009 by Akezzon]

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   
I find all his videos fascinating...especially since he challenges anyone to come watch with him. basically, if you show up and he does his song and dance or whatnot, something generally appears shortly after.

looking forward to seeing him film more.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

That is a great video of sunlight being reflected off of a shiny surface and then being filmed by a man waving his cam all over the place.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   
I've seen that before over seattle,

then again, this dude sounds like our old pal, prophet yahweh, and you know that guy was full of BS....

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   
That is pretty cool;
if he lived in my area i would probably meet up with him;
get him to tell the orbs to come lower to the ground or land;
or take us for a space tour =)

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Well i am always suspicious of videos that only show the UFO when zoomed in all the way. I think i could make this in my back yard, i just got my video capture card ill see if i can do it.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Hard to tell.

Definitely beats the hell out of 'Prophet Yahweh's' balloons.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 04:13 PM
link   
the guy who made this one also made "How to summon UFOs" He just removed the video but you can see the still for it here www.youtube.com.../a/8C574A6A1E2D077C/0/7W5JlzB1R0E

His stuff looks manipulated reflections, you can't see anything untill it is an all blue sky in his videos so it would be VERY easy to splice something in.
In this one he is either shooing through something or added in a boarder. If it was some kind of lens it would not move before the camera and it would be black.

edit to add:
He has another youtube channel

So that is how you summon UFOs

im at a loss for words on this one he did

He runs his own paradoy channel you can see that he accidently put the how to summon UFOs on his evilweear818 channel,removed it and put it on the evilweargoof818 channel.

[edit on 13-10-2009 by zaiger]

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

sounded like air force jets in the area on the video they might have been scrambled to investigate it

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Im sorry, but that is suspiciously like one of the weather balloons we launch every day from here. Usually Im one to rule out a weather balloon becuase I do release them quite often...but due to the shape, colour and the reflectivity (shine), it could certainly be one.

On balloons tracked with a radar, there is a reflective cardboard targetattached to the bottom, which gives the impression that the balloon is glowing when the sun shines on it.

Im not saying it is, but it looks almost identical to a weather balloon

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

Yeah, I lean more and more towards the balloon explanation myself. ( Even though I said earlier I doubted that very much ),

And yeah, I keep my mind open minded when it comes to summoning UFO's, but I always look upon it with some suspiciousness though.

top topics

join