It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time to call EPIC FAIL on forced swine flu mass population vaccination

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 12:33 AM
link   
ATS is notorious for being inundated with prophesiers of doom and catastrophes of every imaginable shape, size and colour ... fortunately however, even though every single one of these prognostications of cataclysms has enjoyed a brief moment of "fame" (or should that be "infamy" ?) and basked in the glow of ATS member attention, every one of them eventually has "crashed and burned".

The latest casualty occured yesterday when the much hyped, discussed and debated nuclear destruction of Washington failed to eventuate - and like all it's predecessor predictions, inevitably proved to be more of a fizzle than a bang.

So, that still leaves the conspiracy of global domination and control through mass civilian vaccination using the swine flu vaccine to be dealt with. Does this particular conspiracy have more "bite" behind it ... does it have legitimacy ... will this finally be THE conspiracy that actually eventuates ?

Well, from what I'm seeing as having NOT happened over the last couple of weeks, I'm more than prepared to also slap the ignominious label of "EPIC FAIL" on this one as well.

With the availability of the swine flu vaccine now for almost 2 weeks, that should have provided the perfect opportunity for all the governments of the world, in conjunction with their militaries, to instigate and put into motion their nefarious scheme (as predicted by so many ATS'ers as an almost certainty) to control/enslave/depopulate the entire population of the world and to achieve their ultimate goal of global domination.

And yet, for some unexplainable reason, this plan of grand conquest does not seem to be happening ... not now and not in the foreseeable future. As far as can be seen, governments of the world do not appear poised to initiate draconian and orwellian measures to round up their citizenry and force vaccinate the lot of them against their will. Not to mention that the alleged FEMA "internment camps" are presumably standing vacant and unused, and the thousands upon thousands of body bags are collecting dust somewhere. In fact, there seems to be a significant lessening of the global hysteria and paranoia that was so prevalent in the media just a few short months ago ... this is even to be seen reflected in the much diminished threading/posting regarding swine flu right here on ATS ... almost as if the topic has exhausted it's novelty and appeal and essentially started slipping into the "boring category" and "to be ignored" category.
And why not ... as there's always a NEW doom and gloom conspiracy just around the corner and certainly no shortage of them. So if one conspiracy epic fails, just move on to the next one !

So, population control through mass civilian swine flu vaccination ... successful prediction (the FIRST one of multitudes) ... or just another epic fail ?

Well, I'm going to claim the honour right here on ATS as being the first to categorically and without hesitation state that this particular conspiracy theory joins the long list of similar theories and is hereby awarded the ignominious label of EPIC FAIL !!

However, if anyone can provide substantiated and corroborating proof/evidence that the governments/militaries of the world are in fact ready to pounce on their unwitting, unwilling and unknowing citizens and turn them all into mindless zombies of the state apparatus, then here's your chance to provide such evidence and I'll humble myself before you and admit the error of my ways !
Somehow, I feel pretty safe ...

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Lol

I agree, its just like when the doomsayers claimed that George W Bush was going to just take over the USA and never be removed from office and martial law was going to be called and FEMA camps were going to be set up.

So your choice of words is excellent

S & F for some common sense on the boards for once

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Great post, star and flag for you.

I agree with Oz that it is nice to see a little common sense and sanity on these forums. The nut jobs get a little, or I should say a lot, out of hand from time to time here.

Unfortunately for those of us that have a BS filter, there will be countless other doomsday prophecies and predictions that will take the place of those that have come to pass.

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Have you done any research on this? Let me point out that forced vaccination wouldn't happen the moment they role out the vaccine, it would be over time and in phases.

It is starting with military and medical professions being told that they HAVE to take the vaccine:

Manditory Military Vaccination

Mandatory Health Care Vaccination

It starts here, so your thread really is bunk... it is happening is sectors of the population, forced vaccination is a reality.

How long until it's civilian... time will tell but it's on par with the above links it will be within the next few months, not today.

Forced Vaccination so far proves to be reality, at least to military and health care professions.

Prove me wrong.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 01:07 AM
link   
"Get the vaccine or quit...."

(...quit your job during the worst economic depression in modern history - and there are no jobs for you when you quit this one)

That is the choice that many American's are being forced to make.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by YouAreDreaming
Have you done any research on this? Let me point out that forced vaccination wouldn't happen the moment they role out the vaccine, it would be over time and in phases.

It is starting with military and medical professions being told that they HAVE to take the vaccine:

It starts here, so your thread really is bunk... it is happening is sectors of the population, forced vaccination is a reality.

How long until it's civilian... time will tell but it's on par with the above links it will be within the next few months, not today.

Forced Vaccination so far proves to be reality, at least to military and health care professions.

Prove me wrong.

Respectfully, I strongly disagree with you.

The longer the vaccine is available within the general populace, the greater the chance that someone, somewhere will do an independent analysis of the material that comprises the swine flu vaccine. For a world takeover/domination/control scenario, this is an extremely vulnerable point, leaving the "bad guys" wide open to exposure.
So, to prevent such an untimely disclosure and the complete wreck of their domination plans, logically the moment the vaccine is available, the masses should have been rounded up and force vaccinated ... as per the domination plan/schedule.
It doesn't take a maniacal genius to figure out that if the vaccine COULD be analysed and reported on, that you do NOT release the vaccine for an extended period of time ... instead, you wait until you have sufficient quantities to "hit" everyone with a dose of the "modified" vaccine and do it blitzkrieg fashion ... and achieve world domination in the simplest and easiest way !

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Exuberant1
"Get the vaccine or quit...."

(...quit your job during the worst economic depression in modern history - and there are no jobs for you when you quit this one)

That is the choice that many American's are being forced to make.

So, what does this have to do with MASS vaccination of a countries population ?

Here in Oz, hospital workers MUST (read as MANDATORY) be vaccinated against Hep C and this has been the case for many, many years. Does that indicate a global conspiracy ? I think not.

Ok, you're convinced the conspiracy has much validity ... in that case, please front up with a time frame for when this will take place. Answers like "soon" or "in the near future" just don't cut the mustard.

Even the OP of the Washington nuke thread had the balls to pin his conspiracy to a particular date and time ... can you (or anyone) do the same for this alleged mass civilian vaccination ? If such info existed, you can bet we would have seen it posted and discussed ad nauseum on ATS threads, just as the date/time for the (non-existant) Washington nuke was. Done to death, in fact !

[edit on 12-10-2009 by afoolbyanyothername]

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Prove me wrong.

Uhhhh. Health care workers in one state have been required to get the jab. Those numbers represent an extremely low percentage of the overall health care work force.

Those in the military have been required to get a variety of vaccines for years, adding the H1N1 to these should come as no surprise. Unless, of course, you're a conspiracy theorist.

Military Vaccinations

I guess the real question is: have you done your homework?

[edit on 10/12/2009 by hecticskeptic]

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Look, people ... it's as simple as the following.
Can ANYONE answer Yes to the following 2 questions ?

1. Does anyone have any undeniable, verifiable and conclusive proof that ANY government/military anywhere in the world is preparing to launch an "unprovoked mass vaccination attack" against it's own citizens ?

2. Does anyone have a definite time schedule or time frame in which this alleged mass vaccination of an entire populous is to take place ?

If a Yes answer can't be given to both questions, then all together ATS, say it with me .....

EPIC FAIL

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 01:53 AM
link   
reply to post by afoolbyanyothername

I'll agree, until we actually see it happen to mass population it's just a theory.

Sure it's in certain sectors but that doesn't mean it's the mass population. It clearly isn't being forced right now. And if it doesn't get mandated and forced in the near future then you are right.

What I believe is a $$ issue, that Big Pharma is cashing in on the H1N1 hype... even with out forced vaccinations, many countries have stocked up on this vaccination and many dollars are already spent.

The fact that in the beginning it was a 2-3 shot program... follow the money.

Personally, I'd rather catch h1n1 right now then get the shot because I know chances are I'll sneeze and develop my own antibodies. It's just another flu. Been there done that many times before.

Mandatory vaccination programs exist, but is it mass population orientated... time will tell, I think it's too soon to say it's epic fail... maybe after the flu season is over. Let's see what happens then.

I'm not going to say it's a fail yet, but will observe the flu season to see what happens. I'm sitting on my fence.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 01:55 AM
link   
I'm in complete agreement with you.
Definitely way over time that this particular conspiracy was put to rest and everyone now moves on to the next one and help build up the hype on it.

S & F

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 02:01 AM
link   

What I believe is a $$ issue, that Big Pharma is cashing in on the H1N1 hype... even with out forced vaccinations, many countries have stocked up on this vaccination and many dollars are already spent.

The fact that in the beginning it was a 2-3 shot program... follow the money.

Now, thats something that you and I both can agree on ... the money.
If there's anyway to make megabucks out of an essentially "no more virulent than ordinary flu" infection, then that would be the Big Pharma's !

Anyway, where's the logic in killing off a substantial proportion of the human race when you can dose them up instead with one "pandemic" after another and continue raking in the cash

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 02:05 AM
link   
Go ahead get complacent, I for one will not. Flu season hasn't even started yet. If it hasn't happen in a year from now, you can laugh at me all you want, but if it does, I am sure going to miss seeing the look on your faces when it takes you by surprise.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 02:07 AM
link   

... this is even to be seen reflected in the much diminished threading/posting regarding swine flu right here on ATS ... almost as if the topic has exhausted it's novelty and appeal and essentially started slipping into the "boring category" and "to be ignored" category.

How absolutely true !
I've noticed myself these last few weeks how the number of swine flu posts had dropped of considerably as if it was "old news".
I guess it gets totally boring to keep talking about a conspiracy such as swine flu vaccination and never see anything happening that gives it any credence. Could be that many ATS'ers have very short attention spans and if it doesn't happen right away or soon, then forget about it, move on and latch onto the new conspiracy "of the day" !

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 03:27 AM
link   
The PTB is employing the power of deceit. If there are people who don't want to get the vaccine then; and forcing it unto them will not give them the favor of the masses, then it's time to put the vaccine in the air and label it as a terrorist attack once discovered.

The PTB can spare themselves the effort of shoving it into people's noses.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 03:32 AM
link   
Tell that to the millions of folks whom are being forced to take the shot or lose their livelihood.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 04:02 AM
link   
I hope the swine flu vaccine never becomes mandated. Many are concerned because it is mandated for some health care workers who will lose their jobs if they don't comply. To be threatened with the loss of your job for not taking a vaccine that was fast-tracked and is controversial, is what is unsettling to myself and many others.

In any event, aren't you just rehashing what you posted previously here?

Edited to add:
I agree with the poster above who said the flu season has just begun. Here is a link discussing the lawsuit filed recently against the FDA for approving the vaccine:

politicolnews.com...

It's not just ATS members who are concerned about this vaccine. Forced vaccination is another matter entirely, but the vaccine shouldn't have been given the green light. The fact that is has been and is already being mandated to healthcare workers and the military is alarming, especially when some people have been threatened with job loss for refusing a vaccine that should never have been approved in the first place.

[edit on 12-10-2009 by Orion65]

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 04:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by muggl3z
Tell that to the millions of folks whom are being forced to take the shot or lose their livelihood.

Millions ???? Really ??

Where did you source these statistics from ?

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 04:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Orion65

In any event, aren't you just rehashing what you posted previously

Nope ... previously I was making daily observations specific to Oz, that there is no apparent governmental/military activity in Oz even after the swine flu vaccine has been available for almost 2 weeks.

Now I'm definitively and categorically extending that observation to encompass the rest of the world ... and finally, labeling the mass population swine flu vaccination conspiracy truly bogus, without substance, evidence, proof or a timeline ... in other words ...

E P I C F A I L ! !

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by afoolbyanyothername
reply to post by Orion65

In any event, aren't you just rehashing what you posted previously

Nope ... previously I was making daily observations specific to Oz, that there is no apparent governmental/military activity in Oz even after the swine flu vaccine has been available for almost 2 weeks.

Now I'm definitively and categorically extending that observation to encompass the rest of the world ... and finally, labeling the mass population swine flu vaccination conspiracy truly bogus, without substance, evidence, proof or a timeline ... in other words ...

E P I C F A I L ! !

I edited my post above to add more info, and again I'll state that I hope you're right about non-mass mandated vaccinations. But for many of my friends in the medical field it is a big concern. If you don't work in the medical field, or have a significant amount of people you are close to who do, then it probably isn't coming too close for comfort to you.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join