It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time to call EPIC FAIL on forced swine flu mass population vaccination

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 04:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by muggl3z
Tell that to the millions of folks whom are being forced to take the shot or lose their livelihood.

Well, considering I work for a government department, eventually I will be offered the swine flu vaccine.

I will refuse, I will not be forced and I will not lose my job

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman

Originally posted by muggl3z
Tell that to the millions of folks whom are being forced to take the shot or lose their livelihood.

Well, considering I work for a government department, eventually I will be offered the swine flu vaccine.

I will refuse, I will not be forced and I will not lose my job

Oz, you know that poster is referring to the people who actually have unfortunately been given that ultimatum. Not you.

This is the first time I've witnessed a flu vaccine being actually mandatory for many healthcare workers. Usually in years past it's just been offered for free to the employees if they want it, not take-it-or-lose-your-job like this year.

Healthcare workers may not be "mass population", but they are people too - and they deserve the right to question this vaccine just as much as anyone else due to the circumstances.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 05:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Orion65

Healthcare workers may not be "mass population", but they are people too - and they deserve the right to question this vaccine just as much as anyone else due to the circumstances.

Absolutely ! There's no denying that they should have the right to refuse the vaccination.

But the central premise of this particular conspiracy was NOT about mandatorily forcing the vaccine on a select group of individuals (health care, teachers, etc), but rather that the swine flu pandemic was a deliberate ploy to empower the various governments and their militaries to dictate and excercise a global mass vaccination campaign of the entire population utilizing a specially "designed" vaccine that would one way or another result in the subjugation of humanity and/or result in significant global depopulation.

Considering that there is zero evidence of any such activity now or in the near term future and that there is no evidence of any kind of malevolent alteration to the vaccine itself, the unassailable conclusion one must reach is that this particular conspiracy is untenable and should be declared as yet another predictive failure.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by afoolbyanyothername

Your funny, repeating your own threads? weak beyond belief i mean one is enough guy especially seeing as you registered this year? man you should have topic privileges revoked

[edit on 12-10-2009 by conspiracyrus]

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   
I work in health care, in Massachusetts, the swine flu vaccine is not mandatory for anyone and it's not going to become mandatory. No one is saying "get this vaccine or lose your job".

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Getting vaccinated isnt that bad.. But the good thiing about the shot is is that you dont need to get it with a needle because it does kinda hurt but it sure does piss me off lol. but its for the good trust me it will only be a few seconds and then ''PPOOWWW'' your done

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 06:53 PM
link   

just a thought here. i realize you are having a laugh, and i cannot blame you as ats has alot of bs going on. have you just for once thought that maybe ats and all its affiliates have stopped some if not several intended operations, do to its readers and emails sent from critical threads.

i look at it this way, when no one cries wolf anymore, GUESS WHAT THE BIG BAD WOLF COMES OUT. just a point to think about?

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Of course not.. I started a thread like this a couple weeks ago. You can't make these mandatory once you allow voluntary vaccinations over a period of a few months. How in the world would they track that? Would they force those who didn't keep proof of their first shot, to get another? I'm thinking not. There will be no forced vaccinations for this for the general public.

The % of people "forced" to do take this in the U.S. (which isn't even true, no one is being forced), is minuscule. Some medical workers, healthcare and teachers. SOME. Not even close to all. And overall, it's a very tiny percentage.

Heck, most states of a shortage of the vaccine. My company, which employs around 55k employees, has let everyone know that these will not be available due to the lack of available vaccines. Yea.. great forced vaccination plan!

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Is it the end of October? Mid-November perhaps? What is today's date? Oh, I have October 13th...this thread is an epic fail. As I say to people who jump the shark before guns are drawn, "save it!"

[edit on 13-10-2009 by pluckynoonez]

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   
What an incredibly ignorant post. Has it occurred to you that this whole thing is being rolled out in phases? And that is not an opinion, speculation, or conspiracy, it is a FACT. They are slowly requiring that people to receive this vaccine, starting with healthcare workers. A friend of mine who works as an admin in a hospital is being told she must receive the vaccine or else be forced to wear a face mask every day until the end of March 2010! They are in the compulsory "volunteer" stage of the vaccine for healthcare workers, soon to be compulsory for the next group, etc. Who knows where it will end up, but to make such an ignorant statement like "EPIC FAIL" this early in the game is utter nonsense considering we are just entering the winter flu season and the injection vaccine has not even come out yet.

[edit on 13-10-2009 by arroyofly]

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   
I didn't realize there was an "epic fail" date we had to get past to call "epic fail"......not just fail, but "EPIC" fail. Is it just because the vaccines have been available for a couple weeks?

Peace

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   
I'm sorry, but this is silly.

So because someone predicts something(which happens litterally every day) that doesnt come true, we should now assume that everything is all good? Do you see the trouble in that?

Also, just like with 2012, people are buying into the sensationalized propaganda that is out there for no other reason than to discredit researchers.

No one ever said the world would end in 2012.

No one (credible) ever said forced vaccinations would happen over night and immediately. But we ARE already seeing it, if you are smart enough to look closely.

Health workers being fired for not taking it. Children not being allowed at school.

I'm sorry, but if you think they are going to go door to door injecting people, you are a fool. They are just going to give you ultimatums.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Thou doth protest too soon....
Flu Season has only just begun, and so far the weather mild.

en.wikipedia.org...

Flu season is a regularly recurring time period characterized by the prevalence of outbreaks of influenza (flu). The season occurs during the cold half of the year in each hemisphere. Influenza activity can sometimes be predicted and even tracked geographically. While the beginning of major flu activity in each season varies by location, in any specific location these minor epidemics usually take about 3 weeks to peak and another 3 weeks to significantly diminish.[1] Individual cases of the flu however, usually only last a few days.

Something interesting else to take note of:

Research in guinea pigs has shown that the aerosol transmission of the virus is enhanced when the air is cold and dry.[9] The dependence on aridity appears to be due to degradation of the virus particles in moist air, while the dependence on cold appears to be due to infected hosts shedding the virus for a longer period of time. The researchers did not find that the cold impaired the immune response of the guinea pigs to the virus.
A recent research done by National Institute of Child Health and Human Development (NICHD) on influenza virus identified the virus as having "butter-like coating". The coating melts when it enters the respiratory tract. In the winter, the coating becomes a hardened shell; therefore, it can survive in the cold weather similar to a spore. In the summer, the coating melts before the virus reaches the respiratory tract.[10]

Plus, did anyone say that Mandatory Flu Shots had to happen this year, just because they now have a vaccine? They have primed the minds of the populace with fear, but that doesn't mean they have to act now. Let the fears subside for a year or two, then initiate at the signs of pandemic. Nay-sayers will have forgotten, and the sheep still willing.

What is scary, is that if Flu, swine, bird or decaf, spreads better in the cold, and the Swine Flue in Mexico spread that well while the weather was warmer, not cold and dry.

Things could get bad fast, that it doesn't matter if they force a vaccination or not.
DocMoreau

[edit on 13/10/2009 by DocMoreau]

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   
The state of New York has mandated that all healthcare workers will receive the regular flu and H1N1 vaccines or lose their jobs. This also applies to medical admin people, ambulance companies and their admin and mechanics. It's not just doctors and nurses.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 02:37 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by muggl3z

yeah everyone should take a look at this too
www.abovetopsecret.com...

he didnt get enough response on his previous thread so he started another ... i think both should be closed now

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Orion65

Orion, you're wrong, Oz is right.
Why can you not accept this?

Anyway, well stated Oz.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by arroyofly

Epic Fail post.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by forlorn23
reply to post by Orion65

Orion, you're wrong, Oz is right.
Why can you not accept this?

Anyway, well stated Oz.

What are you talking about? What am I not accepting?? Oz doesn't work with the medical field, I do. Your post is laughable.

I have friends who work at a hospital in my area who are directly dealing with the possibility of job loss if they don't get vaccinated. It's a big deal there.

Please, don't tell me I'm "wrong" when you don't know what's going on in the field I happen to be involved in. All of my posts in this thread (if you've bothered to read them) have been regarding medical workers. NO one should have to take this insufficiently tested, fast tracked vaccine if they don't want to - medical workers included. In previous years the flu vaccine has been offered but not mandated, it should be no different this year.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by YouAreDreaming
Forced Vaccination so far proves to be reality, at least to military and health care professions.

Hey, Homeslice. The US military has had mandatory vaccinations for flu for years, plus Hep A thru Z, Yellow Fever, Tetnus, Typhoid, you name it.

I have yet to see them say, "Now the civilians will be forced to get their shots!!!"

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join