It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs Disguising As Stars!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 01:29 AM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

Wow! This is an old thread but I'm glad it was revived as I'd like to add one of my more memorable sightings to it. Mine was in daylight but it was of another UFO that must have thought that humans are fools (they could be right!). "My" UFO, a round white orb, "hid" behind a small sheer/diaphanous/transparent. Many thoughts went thru my mind and questions such as: "Do they really think they're not visible to those on the ground?' Unfortunately, as I pondered about what I was seeing, I looked away for a second and when I looked back, the orb was gone. Never look away from a UFO sighting.

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 05:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: idusmartias

Wow! This is an old thread but I'm glad it was revived as I'd like to add one of my more memorable sightings to it. Mine was in daylight but it was of another UFO that must have thought that humans are fools (they could be right!). "My" UFO, a round white orb, "hid" behind a small sheer/diaphanous/transparent. Many thoughts went thru my mind and questions such as: "Do they really think they're not visible to those on the ground?' Unfortunately, as I pondered about what I was seeing, I looked away for a second and when I looked back, the orb was gone. Never look away from a UFO sighting.

Thanks for sharing. I never saw any UFOs but i would love to.

In my last apartment i used to stroll on my roof and observe the night sky, hoping to get a glimpse of their spaceships but nothing unusual showed up, only bright stars and planets like venus.

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheCrimsonUniverse

originally posted by: idusmartias

Thanks for sharing. I never saw any UFOs but i would love to.

In my last apartment i used to stroll on my roof and observe the night sky, hoping to get a glimpse of their spaceships but nothing unusual showed up, only bright stars and planets like venus.

Have patience as I had to and whenever you are outside, especially during daytime, glance not just up but perform a head circle. I strengthened my neck muscles
doing this but eventually it paid off with at least 5 clear sightings and I taped one. During the summer be aware that it's the season for festivals and a lot of balloons are released. But if you can and you have a cell phone or you carry a camera, shoot it. You may capture a rare sight, not just UFOs.

edit on 3 7 2022 by idusmartias because: To correct my grammar.

posted on Mar, 12 2022 @ 11:38 AM
link   
According to my and other people's eyewitness accounts of a foo fighter:

Fiery-balled foo fighters, actually mimic tiny stars. It it's low-powered landing or take-off phase...it looks like a red-orange ball of magnetically contained, swirling, electrified fusion plasma currents --- With the actual nuts an bolts starship safely contained inside the fusion plasma --- That basically, imho...makes them invincible as all get out.

In one of it's high powered, ludicrous speed phases...the plasma encased foo fighter resembles a bright, bluish-white color.

posted on Mar, 13 2022 @ 05:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skeptical Ed
Another thread was started discussing UFOs disguised as airplanes. My experience deals with UFOs disguised as stars.

It happened in the early 1980s when I was living in the Great San Fernando Valley, north of Los Angeles proper. Our 2-story apartment building had an outdoor pool which was lit at night but the deck was dark. We had chaise lounges and chairs all around the pool. One night I went down to the pool and reclined on a chaise lounge. I had my 7-15X zoom binoculars and I started scanning the sky when I noticed 3 bright stars in a vertical row, widely spaced. But there were other such rows although at greater distances and so I started to look away.

The moment I started to move my head I saw the top "star" haul off towards the south. A second or two later the middle "star" took off in the same direction. Then the third "star." I went upstairs right away and told my wife and eventually told some of my neighbors. Life went on and I eventually relegated the event to a back burner. I didn't return to the pool on the following nights as I was working at the Burbank NBC studios at night. I didn't hear of similar sightings until the '90s on emerging UFO forums such as PARANET and others.

Have you had a similar experience?

The Prophecy of the Last Pharoah

Aphrodite had to be including between the Olympic Gods. But his total number, twelve, it
seems to be that it was not possible to be exceeded. The solution was ingenious: to add one dropping to
one. Since to Hades power had occurred him on the Inferior World and it did not remain between the
Great Gods of Monte Mount Olympus, a seat was created that, of a way admirably practitioner, allowed
Aphrodite to seat in the exclusive Circle of the Twelve.
It also seems that number twelve was an exigency that worked of two ways: it could not have more than
twelve Olympic ones, but either less than twelve. This is left patent in the circumstances that took to the
admission of Dioniso in the Olympic Circle. This one was son of Zeus, born of the fertilization of its own
daughter, him to me. With the purpose of hiding it of the wrath of Hera, Dioniso was sent to very distant
earth (arriving even at India), introducing the culture of the grapevine and the elaboration of the wine
there where it went. Meanwhile, in the Mount Olympus it was left a seat free. Hestia, the older sister of
Zeus, weak and old, totally was excluded from the Circle of the Twelve. It was then when Dioniso
returned to Greece and it was allowed him to occupy the seat. Once again, there were twelve Olympic
ones.
Although Greek mythology is not very clear as far as the origins of the humanity, the legend and the
traditions proclaimed the divine ancestry of heroes and kings. These demigods conformed the bow
between the human destiny - the daily eagerness, the dependency of the elements, the plagues, the
disease, the death and a golden past in which only the Gods vagaban by the Earth. And, although many
of the Gods had been born in the Earth, the select Circle of the Twelve Olympic ones represented the
celestial aspect of the Gods. In the Odyssey, one said that the original Mount Olympus was in the “pure
upper air”. The Twelve Great original Gods were Gods of the Sky that had lowered to the Earth; and
they represented the twelve celestial bodies of the “vault of the Sky”.
The Latin names of the Great Gods, dices when the Romans adopted the Greek pantheon, clarify their
astral associations: Gea was the Earth; Hermes, Mercury; Aphrodite, Venus; Plow, Mars; Crono, Saturn;
and Zeus, Jupiter. Following the tradition Greek, the Romans saw Jupiter like a God of the thunderclap
whose weapon was the ray; like the Greeks, the Romans associated it with the bull.
-Zechariah Sitchin, The 12th Planet

Translated to Biblical Terms

The Homosapien was Created, and God allowed the "Pyramid Builders", to prepare or adorn man, but humanities sin its dirth charge exceeded a threshold...........then the "slaughter of the kings by melchisedek" had taken place, as the gospel records.
Jesus is Unofficially called Lazarus, in associating himself and the twelve apostles, or just himself counted with the twelve apostles in that day, for a reproof, of god's covenant for the new universe............this is the second official time, with the pyramid builders.
Finally, just as Zechariah Stichin claims in the excerpt, there is a final connection, this time, clearly with the Planet Jupiter (not earth), and the assumption of the potential the gospel affords to the new universe, this final connection..............we can tie to moses..............

(but in the old testament, mostly angels or sons of man under the levitical priesthood, served as kings, and they were called under a star..............with the pyramids and the exodus of moses, there is perhaps one star that keeps changing its size, in orion, otherwise there isn't a legal answer for a spaceship that follows the argument you are present in this thread, meaning, God has not articulated that law or finished it, this happens at the end of time)

You have a prophecy about an alien pharoah, because earth is abandoned for humanities accusation its not the principal place of activities, and this follows the biblical and babylonian statements, so its appears correct.

(what you have is the issue of disputing the lord's body..................in playing martyrdom with moses, God expends so much energy, and then satan just remains blind and dumb, less then a person, in the eyes of the faithful by considerable measure...............but at the same time God in sustaining that argument, isn't perhaps the way god intends to put the finishing touches on satan's accusation of dead flesh, its suicide pleasure, more then any value with god as the last generation...............so his isn't isn't resolved, perhaps this year...............then the question becomes.............do enough die like 1 to 2 billion, enough so that, one accidental meteor strike, takes a few million lives and god is then satisfied in removing the controversy of the unified field issue on earth, or perhaps, this remains a matter of faith largely off world and for the benefit of a few individuals/souls (humanity remains a mechanism of discernment, humanity is a dead limb with not confidence in or for a judgment) (but god's mercies will go forth)
edit on 13-3-2022 by tengrves because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2022 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Skeptical Ed

Ufo's disguised as stars...I think this could be true.

Also....how did many of our ancestors arrive on Earth...they were on vacation from other planets....landed on Earth to look around and got stuck here.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join